BTS discussion thread

Boopdedoop

Established
I knew from the first that everyone here has a good intention. I know no one's here as an army.
Even if we're telling the truth, people are unwilling to believe that the world is THIS much corrupted and disgusting, let alone armys.
Btw if the purpose is letting more people know, we should be also trying outside this thread, including inside. And I am NOT saying this is what you did wrong. We should ALL try. And also I do not disagree with anything you said.
From what I know we do try outside of this thread. Theres people on Quora who talk about the strange coincidences that happen in K-pop and there are people on YouTube, maybe reddit.

Boopdedoop

Established
Guys if the troll comes back it will probably be best to just hit ignore on their profile so we can just not see their messages anymore. Arguing with them at this point is futile. They are allowed to read the thread, however, they are really disrupting it with all of their hate and we shouldn't be bothered by them and just continue with what we usually do. We tried to make them see sense, however, they are just too young right now and God has not yet found them to reveal the truth to them yet.

ayo05

Established
Guys....I was thinking, what's the purpose of analyzing these stuff, checking every single detail, even their facial expressions? This is curiousity, but fruitless. I'm thinking that this works just like when we were an army. Sorry I'm not insulting us but my point is, the reason is black magic meaning just another form of 'obsession'. I'm not saying "stop right away!" But will analyzing help them get outta this shit? OR get them their punishment that all of them deserves? To be honest, this is 'reversed obsession' in my thinking.
To me exposing stuff like this as helped me realised how bad they are... If it wasn't for a JD video I watched and other ppl exposing these ppl I would still be obssesed with them and be supporting them.. There are millions of ppl that have yet to know the truth.. So i always feel like to me personally (see i said to ME... I am not speaking for everybody) exposing stuff like this essential so ppl see the truth..
If a kpop stan (that is not immature and is ACTUALLY open-minded) just accidentally ends up in the forum or any other kpop forum and starts reading all what we have been talking about.. They might change their views on BTS and other kpop artists.. One person knowing the truth is good but a million ppl knowing can change the world..

(I just reread what I wrote and I sound like a mom and a motivational speaker.. LOL ...CRINGE..)

ayo05

Established
I knew from the first that everyone here has a good intention. I know no one's here as an army.
Even if we're telling the truth, people are unwilling to believe that the world is THIS much corrupted and disgusting, let alone armys.
Btw if the purpose is letting more people know, we should be also trying outside this thread, including inside. And I am NOT saying this is what you did wrong. We should ALL try. And also I do not disagree with anything you said.
I tried on weverse a couple of days ago.. With the TXT, BTS, GFRIEND, DREAMCATHER, SUNMI, CL, HENRY, SEVENTEEN, AND NU'EST fans..
The txt fans just said Amen! And gave likes and so did other fans from the different artist..

But the BTS fans were coming for my neck LOL..... I had five comments under my post amd they were all negative coming saying things like "Go stream be", "should we report this", and "take THIS down"
I just ignored it LOL..

Honey

Established
IMG_20201125_010619.jpg
Hi guys hope You're doin good, its been a long time since i was here and damn this thread is still thriving lol, i wanted to ask y'all something, you guys probably know about BTS Grammy nom, its not whether they deserve it or not, do you think bts will win this Grammy? Also heres a lyric from Their songs

i’m already going to hell for being gay according to my parents do you think this scares me the vampire joke was a JOKE are you all braindead?? do you know how jokes work? and yeah, i’m not excusing their past actions like the ones you brought up, but they rightly apologized for them and have grown up ever since. i think i understand what the motives are behind this, them being religion. most of the people i’ve talked to are muslim and have the set of beliefs that music guides you down the wrong path altogether. and yeah, i respect that because although i don’t personally care for religion, i’m not a complete asshole. it just bothers me that you’re pushing these harmful fantasies among others who literally have nothing to do with you. the mentality that there’s always somebody out to get you is so toxic. have they explicitly been linked to anything shady? no. this is coming from someone who spent hours researching pizzagate a couple months ago when i heard about it. it all honestly went to waste because:

1. i thought it was pretty pointless; i mean, if all of that stuff’s real there’s absolutely no way to help.
2. people who i met who were all researching that topic were either trump supporters, sexists, homophobes, overly-religious weirdos, racists, pro-alm, or just honestly all of them and made me really uncomfortable to interact with

like, in a way i can understand why since it’s based on religion but making such low claims isn’t really doing anything. you’re just trying to convince yourself at this point.
please read this thread, I mean the whole thread and just think, do you really think, that all of us wants to believe that bts are evil? we loved them more than anything else but we're not stupid, there is too many "coincidences"

truthspeaks

Rookie
I watched the video of them watching the nominations and several things struck me. The biggest thing is that Taehyung was not happy. In fact he didn't look that moved or impressed by this at all. He understands that the Grammys essentially gave them a hollow nomination. Dynamite is a song written by white Western producers, essentially created in a lab to force a BTS Grammy nod, it has no single trace of Korean or Kpop in it and they can't spin some narrative that they have somehow contributed to it creatively. It's one of the greatest examples of what it means to be a sellout. It's not an accident the Grammys didn't give them any other acknowledgment.

RM and the others looking so joyful... and for what? They seem to really think this award means something when it just reveals them to be puppets.

The Korean government will use this as a way to delay or even cancel their military service and thus make more profits off this group. They are going to spend the rest of their lives being played like fiddles by the government and the industry. It's all very tragic and disappointing.

Boopdedoop

Established
I watched the video of them watching the nominations and several things struck me. The biggest thing is that Taehyung was not happy. In fact he didn't look that moved or impressed by this at all. He understands that the Grammys essentially gave them a hollow nomination. Dynamite is a song written by white Western producers, essentially created in a lab to force a BTS Grammy nod, it has no single trace of Korean or Kpop in it and they can't spin some narrative that they have somehow contributed to it creatively. It's one of the greatest examples of what it means to be a sellout. It's not an accident the Grammys didn't give them any other acknowledgment.

RM and the others looking so joyful... and for what? They seem to really think this award means something when it just reveals them to be puppets.

The Korean government will use this as a way to delay or even cancel their military service and thus make more profits off this group. They are going to spend the rest of their lives being played like fiddles by the government and the industry. It's all very tragic and disappointing.
Yes, their nomination was already planned way ahead of time or they did things behind the scenes to make it happen. No surprise there.

truthspeaks

Rookie
Yes, their nomination was already planned way ahead of time or they did things behind the scenes to make it happen. No surprise there.
Indeed. That's why they started preparing people with all this military bill amendment talk. Paving the way for that announcement and signalling that at least some kind of Grammy nomination and likely a win was coming.