BTS discussion thread

are you serious i'm trying to have a conversation but you aren't making any points babe
are you serious I'm trying to have a conversation but you are making me lose braincelss babe. Now feel free to press the ignore button at the top of my profile. My posts to you wont be so kind from now on :)

ayo05

Established
I think I may be over-analyzing, but there is a weird connection with BTS and the #4.

- Their first award show was in 2013 at the 4th Melon Music Award, where BTS won the best new artist award.

- In May 2016, BTS goes on their 10 city, 14 show tour following the release of their first Korean compilation album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, bringing together a total of 144k fans.

- Taehyung’s grandma passes away on Sept 3rd, 2016. Then 4 days later, on Sept 7th, 2016, BTS released their second Japanese studio album 'Youth'. And it sold over 44k copies on its first day of release and peaked at number one in Japan.

- The second single off of the 'Youth' album, "Dope", peaked at #44 in Korea on the Gaon Music Chart.

- Taehyung's friend Lee Ui Soo, passed away on Oct 6th, 2017. 44 days later on Nov 19th, 2017, BTS made their debut performance on U.S. television at the AMAs being the first K-pop group to do so.
View attachment 45697
^*(proof) I literally can't believe my eyes.))

- As of 2019, BTS is purportedly worth more than $4.65 billion to South Korea's economy each year.

- Also the whole Big Hit $4m BTS investment scam.

do you guys think there is any meaning to all these #4s ?
This is the gematria I did... I used their UN speech on the UNICEF website to try to decode.. It as you know this year was their 75th Session.. The occult use numerology a lot.
This is it if u want to take a look..

Attachments

ayo05

Established
I think I may be over-analyzing, but there is a weird connection with BTS and the #4.

- Their first award show was in 2013 at the 4th Melon Music Award, where BTS won the best new artist award.

- In May 2016, BTS goes on their 10 city, 14 show tour following the release of their first Korean compilation album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, bringing together a total of 144k fans.

- Taehyung’s grandma passes away on Sept 3rd, 2016. Then 4 days later, on Sept 7th, 2016, BTS released their second Japanese studio album 'Youth'. And it sold over 44k copies on its first day of release and peaked at number one in Japan.

- The second single off of the 'Youth' album, "Dope", peaked at #44 in Korea on the Gaon Music Chart.

- Taehyung's friend Lee Ui Soo, passed away on Oct 6th, 2017. 44 days later on Nov 19th, 2017, BTS made their debut performance on U.S. television at the AMAs being the first K-pop group to do so.
View attachment 45697
^*(proof) I literally can't believe my eyes.))

- As of 2019, BTS is purportedly worth more than $4.65 billion to South Korea's economy each year.

- Also the whole Big Hit $4m BTS investment scam.

do you guys think there is any meaning to all these #4s ?
I did gemetria on Jin and that as like a lot of 44s but I AM NOT SURE.. I repeat... I am NOT sure.. I just thought it was interesting that the numbers were the same so I just wanted to share. Just keep in mind that there is a Lunar or Solar eclipse (I forgot which one it was LOL) that is happening November 28 to 30..
-------------------------------------------
And the two pics that are related to BTS, Covid, the Vaccine and the UN are just a continuation of the gematria screenshots I posted before this.. It would only let me post 10 pics so I am just putting the remaining two here.

Attachments

ayo05

Established
And lastly..
They had their first UNICEF speech in September 24, 2018 and this year's was September 2020.. They skipped 2019. It's like they knew covid was coming, it's like they knew and planned BTS would have to give a speech for covid on that particular day cause the numbers for the dates are the same for both years(September 24, 2018 and September 23, 2020) 267.
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 9.09.23 PM.png
Screenshot_2020-11-22-22-32-53.png
EDIT: I just found out I put the one for the 2020 and 2022 LOL.. but now I have added the one for 2018 and 2020...
----------------------------------------------
BTW I AM NOT AN EXPERT IN GEMATRIA... I JUST STARTED LEARNING LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO.. SO I MIGHT BE WRONG FOR A COUPLE OF THESE..

The ppl that are good in gematria that are on this thread can check for me if they want. ( I would appreciate that a lot)

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established
I did gemetria on Jin and that as like a lot of 44s but I AM NOT SURE.. I repeat... I am NOT sure.. I just thought it was interesting that the numbers were the same so I just wanted to share. Just keep in mind that there is a Lunar or Solar eclipse (I forgot which one it was LOL) that is happening November 28 to 30..
And the two pics that are related to BTS, Covid, the Vaccine and the UN are just a continuation of the gematria screenshots I posted before this.. It would only let me post 10 pics so I am just putting the remaining two here.
so are you saying on November 28-30 theres going to be a ritual?

Bunnymyeon

Established
I understand these people are obsessed with numbers but i can't understand why the solar eclipse and the moon is important...and the meaning of number 44 what is?

Boopdedoop

Established
so are you saying on November 28-30 theres going to be a ritual?
theres only sacrificial rituals nov 1st & Nov 4th so I think we're good nobody dying guys! *high five*

ayo05

Established
BR
I can’t find my original post anywhere lol, but JD did a video on it. She made similar points to me (lol her video has been deleted!)

ok so dynamite is heavily p***philia themed.

We see Jk drinking milk at the start which had sexual connotations to it, especially when he smirks... it is uncomfortable. But milk is seen as a sexual symbol to the elite.

View attachment 45996 View attachment 45997 View attachment 46002
the colours of their shirts and bombs match the pedo flag. There was also an explosion in Lebanon like @somewhat_yuna said so because the timing was so similar, the song is called Dynamite and the imagery, people think there was so involvement from Bighit

View attachment 45998
Jhope With an “obey” shirt in a doughnut shop (these sweet desserts are p***phile codes)

View attachment 45999
Jk about to eat and then freezes (mk ultra glitch)

View attachment 46000
View attachment 46001
so much symbolism in the pic above with V.

- The colours of the word Dynamite are the same colours of the flag.
- ice cream = male prostitute. Not surprising, V is passed around a lot. The sign saying “one way” and the aeroplane above = overseas prostitute. The sign is facing the west from Korea. So America is a western country’s. The same plane passes Jk later in the mv.

I’ll analyse the lyrics in another post
Bro the colors at the end of the BTS dynamite shown behind BTS as they are dancing reminds me of Trolls the Movie, the part where they sing "Everybody move your feet". Idk if it's just me... But now that I think about it, the movie had a lot of colors on there...LOL
Here is the video.

Boopdedoop

Established
theres only sacrificial rituals nov 1st & Nov 4th so I think we're good nobody dying guys! *high five*
it makes me wonder how accurate this calendar is tho

but I think we are postive there will be deaths at the end of october and the beginning of nov. and throughout december.

Boopdedoop

Established
T

The occult always does rituals on eclipses.. they never miss out on it.. so yea I think they will do a ritual or like sacrifice someone but that is just my opinion, but IDK if it's any of the BTS's members I just thought the numbers were interesting...
huh so I guess eclipses are really that symbolic to them. Yeah I dont know if would be BTS members however, they did pretty much make a goodbye album :/ which is weird...

ayo05

Established
I checked the eclipse calendar cause the elite tends to do some type of shady stuff during eclipses.
AND MY MISTAKE GUYS... The Lunar Eclipse is from November 29-30, not 28.. LOL sorry...
Here is the link to the website for the eclipses.

Boopdedoop

Established
I checked the eclipse calendar cause the elite tends to do some type of shady stuff during eclipses.
AND MY MISTAKE GUYS... The Lunar Eclipse is from November 29-30, not 28.. LOL sorry...
Here is the link to the website for the eclipses.
oh wow theres a solar eclipse december 14th! SM in the MV are always having those types of events in the mv's from what Ive seen... something is definietly happening that day also

Boopdedoop

Established
I wake up in the morning like wild grass
I check you like a mirror
You're the only one in my eyes
Another heavy bruise Murphak
I stroll around and think about this star

Allowing our distance
Oh, can I be your Bibilly Hills
Like you did the same to me
(Baby)

I saw this verse on Telephathy really interesting

Murphak is actually a constellation

which is also known as the persus star

1606184040826.png

Which relates to the blood sweat and tears mv which has the persus statue holding the head of medusa
1606184120344.png
1606184234487.png
OH wow how "surprising" the star next to it is algol and its known as the "demon star"
hmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe this is to share the symbolic relationship they have between murfak and Algol? It says in the lyrics they think about this often as well.

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Oh, and I also did gematria on Bts's Dynamite being on the billboard hot 100. The win was already planned out in my opinion

1. We know they got to number one for their song Dynamite on Billboard
Coincidence? I think not...
Drawing.png

2. They got to number one with Dynamite on Billboard Hot 100
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 4.38.33 PM.png

3. Dynamite got on the Billboard Chart
Drawing (1).png

4. The same one above but with different numbers that match
Drawing (2).png

5. They got on #1 with Dynamite on the month of September on the 1st.
Drawing (3).png

6. August 21st was when Bts came back with Dynamite. This just proves that Bighit knows what are doing with the date they choose for BTS's comebacks, mv's, and concerts. So satanic man... it's crazy.
Drawing (4).png

7. Dynamite was on the top 10 on the Billboard chart. (The numbers are mirrored like 24 and 42, so the numbers are the same)
Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 4.40.13 PM.png

Boopdedoop

Established
Oh, and I also did gematria on Bts's Dynamite being on the billboard hot 100. The win was already planned out in my opinion

1. We know they got to number one for their song Dynamite on Billboard
Coincidence? I think not...
View attachment 46816

2. They got to number one with Dynamite on Billboard Hot 100
View attachment 46818

3. Dynamite got on the Billboard Chart
View attachment 46819

4. The same one above but with different numbers that match
View attachment 46821

5. They got on #1 with Dynamite on the month of September on the 1st.
View attachment 46823

6. August 21st was when Bts came back with Dynamite. This just proves that Bighit knows what are doing with the date they choose for BTS's comebacks, mv's, and concerts. So satanic man... it's crazy.
View attachment 46824

7. Dynamite was on the top 10 on the Billboard chart. (The numbers are mirrored like 24 and 42, so the numbers are the same)
View attachment 46826
oh wow that reverse mirrored number one is crazy! It also has three in it do you think thats an occult number as well?