BTS discussion thread

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I agree with @Boopdedoop (I love that username btw so adorable ) There are many hints towards Jin! So many

I was being sarcastic about the 3 hour video lol. Have no time. But I was going through Taes role in hwarang, it’s so sad he’s portrayed as the dumb one in the drama too. He is also killed by his brother in the drama. And you know what else is weird Tae and Jin sing the OST for hwarang “even if I die it’s you” it could be either of them to be sacrificed but I lean more to Jin.

ive already posted about hwarang / Jin and Tae connection but I don’t think you guys are up to date with the thread.

anyways this quote Tae says at the end of his filming really stuck with me:

“ I want to live as a hwarang, without having to think of family and power”

he says many things that could be linked to a moonchild - it’s so sad thedrama and it has a lot of hints about Tae

I’m sorry to old members if im repeating please ignore - new members please look at the things he says in this
Gotcha i knew u were being sarcaatic but i was like if u have the time sis (outdated term but its appropriate) spill the mf tea on whats goin on if u see the bigger picture and also i should definitely watch hwarang and pay attention to it i know about the dying scene but thats just about it and also yes they always portray as a dumb one even if its in a kdrama ffs!! And the ironic thing about this is that tae is really snart but is vulnerable and weak compared to these satanic blood sucking bastards

Watch this

Gotcha i knew u were being sarcaatic but i was like if u have the time sis (outdated term but its appropriate) spill the mf tea on whats goin on if u see the bigger picture and also i should definitely watch hwarang and pay attention to it i know about the dying scene but thats just about it and also yes they always portray as a dumb one even if its in a kdrama ffs!! And the ironic thing about this is that tae is really snart but is vulnerable and weak compared to these satanic blood sucking bastards

Watch this

Don’t worry!!! I’ve got you, please be prepared because I’m gonna talk about some horrible horrible stuff. I will analyse a lot of things also. Just give me some time :)

Also I don’t understand what happened in the video you linked - someone explain please

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I have never wanted to slap someone in my entire life. Idiots like these ppl make simple interactions like talking WAY MORE DIFFICULT WHEN IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE. Wonder where these potential bullies will be when the fame ends. Reminds me of the situation behind the scenes of the movie wizard of oz.
What happened on the wizard of oz set?? I gotta do my research lmao alsooo you're right j watched the video and it hurts me because i cant do anything for him

What happened on the wizard of oz set?? I gotta do my research lmao alsooo you're right j watched the video and it hurts me because i cant do anything for him
The main character, dorothy was played by judy garland. she was molested behind the scenes by munchkins and manager. The manager even slapped her once. she was put on a diet of 40 cigarettes to make her lose weight to look "12" It was really horrible. Watch this video for more info:

honestly? i know this site is run by christian republicans based on the wack articles they have on the home site but the first page of this forum isn't bad?? the wings theories look normal. now it's literally all slander towards everyone who isn't taehyung?? what a downgrade
Republicans? Bitch please.

T
honestly? i know this site is run by christian republicans based on the wack articles they have on the home site but the first page of this forum isn't bad?? the wings theories look normal. now it's literally all slander towards everyone who isn't taehyung?? what a downgrade
This isn’t a BTS or Army thread. We don’t support BTS at all and are actually against everything they stand for. It might look like we are Tae biased but we feel the most sorry for him. This ain’t a place for army. Go to Weverse or amino apps or something

but you know them personally huh?

"DISCLAIMER: all the topics and theories discussed here are pure speculation. The information should NOT be taken as facts" SAID THE FOUNDER OF THIS FORUM AT THE LITERAL FIRST PAGE. Gurl, just read at least some pages before talking trash.