BTS discussion thread

I know guys - I could make a 3 hour compilation on each member treating Tae like crap never mind the mistreatment he gets from his hwarang friends, Bighit, his family. That is why I think he’s in a dangerous environment. He’s a very very very very Tortured soul through mk ultra and needs prayers.

View attachment 46772
i Mean this just speaks for itself - like wth
Ewww "what does he mean "take care""". That could mean anything. These ppl have. avery twisted mindset. They believe that with pain, you :) succeed. and ppl who wont give up their bodies to spirits and sponsors for fame are weak. Honestly disturbing.

I'm sorry I'm posting a lot more. Because I finally feel like I belong again and I'm more upbeat :)

Boopdedoop

Established
Ewww "what does he mean "take care""". That could mean anything. These ppl have. avery twisted mindset. They believe that with pain, you :) succeed. and ppl who wont give up their bodies to spirits and sponsors for fame are weak. Honestly disturbing.

I'm sorry I'm posting a lot more. Because I finally feel like I belong again and I'm more upbeat :)
Ikr their mindset is just not mentally sound. Like is he talking about "taking care of V" as a handler of V? Ugh sure doesnt sound like there is any good intentions to that..

And no its okay Post all you want dont apologize! We gotta keep this forum going until they disband hahahaaha

Bunnymyeon

Established
I know guys - I could make a 3 hour compilation on each member treating Tae like crap never mind the mistreatment he gets from his hwarang friends, Bighit, his family. That is why I think he’s in a dangerous environment. He’s a very very very very Tortured soul through mk ultra and needs prayers.

View attachment 46772
Nazi Rm taking care of V sounds not good

Ikr their mindset is just not mentally sound. Like is he talking about "taking care of V" as a handler of V? Ugh sure doesnt sound like there is any good intentions to that..

And no its okay Post all you want dont apologize! We gotta keep this forum going until they disband hahahaaha
Yay thx. These people are praised as gods and some of them are now starting to believe that. Sure, they are goodlooking and some of them know that but it just gets too much.

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I want to show you this video specifically. They are really horrible to him man. Sometimes I’m afraid of what Jimin can do to him because the way he looks at him is so weird :(

the fact that they called him a pet dog when he said “I’m a good boy” that term links to prostitution and is a way to signal to the elite. When Tae said it, he looked drugged.. the way he said it broke my heart and their fans make it into a meme.

I don’t want to watch that video but I will but really I am so annoyed. I will analyse the part about death in my V post - I will do that tomorrow god willing I’m feeling tired rn

I know 100% what you and hopefully you get enough energy to talk about that part tmrw also I've noticed the way jimin looks at him I think jimin absolutely hates him the jikook duo are evil to him they stood out to me a lot

Bellecarnival

Rookie

View attachment 46772
I know all the members are fake nobody actually cares for v which speaks volumes on why he doesn't hang out with either of them, when someone makes fun of v in the group either they are silent and quiet or they also chime in and ridicule him i mean that in itself is emotional abuse tho.. Also pls instead of making a 3hr compilation if ur feeling up to it one day u should fill us all in on what the members have done or said to him because i wanna know :((

Bellecarnival

Rookie
Wow. Just imagine, Taehyung and jungkook were practically best friends. Then Jungkook chose fame over simple morals so He decided to betray taehyung. Its so fucking unfair because Jikook is famous in the fandom and Taehyung is famous outside the fandom. And ppl wonder why I don't trust ppl easily. BRUV.

(Please note that all this is pure speculation)
Yes this is truee they chose terrible things over their own morals, values and friendship but i feel like they never had one to begin with

Boopdedoop

Established
In Butterfly video he suicided jumping in water
I dont think we have to worry about Tae being sacrificed first. I honestly think it will be Jin. Literally this guy is practically invisible and hes giving little things away such as drinking blood in the latest interview. I think if they do sacrifice someone it will be him. It doesnt have to be a popular member that dies as a sacrifice because it will still be impactful since he is part of a big kpop band thats known worldwide. I think they still have a purpose with Tae though as long as he can keep his sanity.

Bellecarnival

Rookie

Aww why do u feel like u dont belong? I hope everything gets better :( see you and everybody else belongs somewhere good i hope u don't feel like u don't belong again, because its a terrible feeling

Bunnymyeon

Established
I dont think we have to worry about Tae being sacrificed first. I honestly think it will be Jin. Literally this guy is practically invisible and hes giving little things away such as drinking blood in the latest interview. I think if they do sacrifice someone it will be him. It doesnt have to be a popular member that dies as a sacrifice because it will still be impactful since he is part of a big kpop band thats known worldwide. I think they still have a purpose with Tae though as long as he can keep his sanity.
Yes,Tae personality is more big than Jin...and Tae is important for Bts success because he has X factor

I agree with @Boopdedoop (I love that username btw so adorable ) There are many hints towards Jin! So many

I was being sarcastic about the 3 hour video lol. Have no time. But I was going through Taes role in hwarang, it’s so sad he’s portrayed as the dumb one in the drama too. He is also killed by his brother in the drama. And you know what else is weird Tae and Jin sing the OST for hwarang “even if I die it’s you” it could be either of them to be sacrificed but I lean more to Jin.

ive already posted about hwarang / Jin and Tae connection but I don’t think you guys are up to date with the thread.

anyways this quote Tae says at the end of his filming really stuck with me:

“ I want to live as a hwarang, without having to think of family and power”

he says many things that could be linked to a moonchild - it’s so sad thedrama and it has a lot of hints about Tae

I’m sorry to old members if im repeating please ignore - new members please look at the things he says in this and what others say - when I watched this it felt like all the theories I had were given to me. It all felt like too much of a coincidence and I cried a lot because I didn’t want to believe it

Bellecarnival

Rookie

Until they disband sent me because im honestly here for the ride ik none of this wont be kept in the dark much longer because they're the biggest korean boyband out there sooner or later even if its years from now hehe they'll get exposed big time lets try keeping this thread going until then

In Bangtan webtoon Save me there is a scene who is creepy with Tae but i think means humiliation,torture,abuse and mk ultra because he seems an hanged man ....
Yes bunnymyeon I analysed this - sigh I talked about all of this I’ll try to find me posts and repost them because I’m sure it will make more sense with evidence