BTS discussion thread

Delulu fan who thinks Bts didn't realize Blue and grey Mv because armys didn't reached in 24hours 105milion viewers ,and doesn't know that the only official channel is bangtantv and not bangtanfm lol ...but they consider real fans lol
They are really parrots like you said @somewhat_yuna
Do you know what made me laugh. They were streaming like crazy and not pausing the video to make every view count but when BTS reacted to it they paused every second so they wasted the view for life goes on. It was so funny lol.

I also when analysing made sure to keep skipping pausing etc because I did not want to give them any views lol

Bunnymyeon

Established
Do you know what made me laugh. They were streaming like crazy and not pausing the video to make every view count but when BTS reacted to it they paused every second so they wasted the view for life goes on. It was so funny lol.

I also when analysing made sure to keep skipping pausing etc because I did not want to give them any views lol
Some of them hope that the guys will answer to them ignoring is a fake official channel and they are wasting time streaming the Mvs giving views not to the real channel ahahahaha i can't

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I'm crying right now, I really don't want to make this about v. Just like you guys I want to analyse and give my opinion on the occultic bits of bts. But I can't I'm just too focused on him. But after reading the forum for awhile I started paying attention to jhope. Some of you said he acted like a real leader behind the scenes. In the new run ep the one where there's like a mini basketball game and other games. The members were very quiet even the ones that are seen as "badass" and "sAvAgE" like yoongi and jin who's pretty outspoken and the "funny 1" the oldest member, they were very quiet. Jhope seemed a bit controlling even though it wasn't obvious. So something is going on there that whole run ep was weird. Also there was a moment where they were PLAYING A GAME!! Taehyung was like lying on the floor they were doing a pose for anpanman. The members saw his odd pose and jin was like he needs HELP! Save him! He needs help! Like you'd think he was joking or being overly dramatic just for a comedic effect but he was dead serious. I don't like jin because I don't think he's too nice to v? But I'm sure he was warning us they're literally hinting it. V hinted it himself when he was in that weird interview and there was a lady who sang old traditional songs v was like my childhood best friend really likes ur songs so before I die I would like to meet you! Yet again another hint! I'm sure you must have all discussed this already in the forum but I don't watch bts content but I watch for v if that makes sense. So I don't watch all the content out there I'm always finding new stuff! But the thing that made me cry rn is this video its vkook stuff

Please watch it not for the shipping but I believe jungkook was always abusing taehyung

It made me cry so bad I think that jungkook wanted to beat him up or something.

The end of the video was a tearjerker its so sad.

There is also another video compilation of vKoOk teasing each other, and in one of the clips jungkook was asked who is easoest to bully/tease and the interview was lomg ago let that sink in for a min... He said it was taehyung and everybody was laughing hihi haha huhu

Shit got me mad

I don't want yall to say that taehyung could be a sacrifice or something I believe that anything we say becomes true in a religious sense so please just pray for him and hope that he is able to live a happy life. Also you know in that voice acting thing, taehyung had tge role of buzz light year he had many lines so after they were done with the voice acting hoe u suock said he talks too much because the character he was playing had too many lines lol they just want to silence taehyung break his confidence and weaken him thats why he's quiet if he had better friends and the members were kind to him he wouldn't shut his mouth taehyung didn't become depressed out of nowhere so many celebs get so depressed after the horrific things they've seen like mcaulky culkin i definitely spelt jis name wrong but hes the kid from home alone now a grown man and he does not look good so it explains why many celebrities don't look good after years of joining the entertainment industry they just look fucked up because they got fucked up by the industry and people in it itself

Bellecarnival

Rookie

WHAT THE HELL THE FACT THAT BTS LITERALLY PAUSED THEIR OWN MUSIC VID IS SO FUNNY THE IRONY AND PPL ARE WASTING THEIR BREAT STREAMING THIS FORR HOURSS S

I'm crying right now, I really don't want to make this about v. Just like you guys I want to analyse and give my opinion on the occultic bits of bts. But I can't I'm just too focused on him. But after reading the forum for awhile I started paying attention to jhope. Some of you said he acted like a real leader behind the scenes. In the new run ep the one where there's like a mini basketball game and other games. The members were very quiet even the ones that are seen as "badass" and "sAvAgE" like yoongi and jin who's pretty outspoken and the "funny 1" the oldest member, they were very quiet. Jhope seemed a bit controlling even though it wasn't obvious. So something is going on there that whole run ep was weird. Also there was a moment where they were PLAYING A GAME!! Taehyung was like lying on the floor they were doing a pose for anpanman. The members saw his odd pose and jin was like he needs HELP! Save him! He needs help! Like you'd think he was joking or being overly dramatic just for a comedic effect but he was dead serious. I don't like jin because I don't think he's too nice to v? But I'm sure he was warning us they're literally hinting it. V hinted it himself when he was in that weird interview and there was a lady who sang old traditional songs v was like my childhood best friend really likes ur songs so before I die I would like to meet you! Yet again another hint! I'm sure you must have all discussed this already in the forum but I don't watch bts content but I watch for v if that makes sense. So I don't watch all the content out there I'm always finding new stuff! But the thing that made me cry rn is this video its vkook stuff

Please watch it not for the shipping but I believe jungkook was always abusing taehyung

There is also another video compilation of vKoOk teasing each other, and in one of the clips jungkook was asked who is easoest to bully/tease and the interview was lomg ago let that sink in for a min... He said it was taehyung and everybody was laughing hihi haha huhu

Shit got me mad

I don't want yall to say that taehyung could be a sacrifice or something I believe that anything we say becomes true in a religious sense so please just pray for him and hope that he is able to live a happy life. Also you know in that voice acting thing, taehyung had tge role of buzz light year he had many lines so after they were done with the voice acting hoe u suock said he talks too much because the character he was playing had too many lines lol they just want to silence taehyung break his confidence and weaken him thats why he's quiet if he had better friends and the members were kind to him he wouldn't shut his mouth taehyung didn't become depressed out of nowhere so many celebs get so depressed after the horrific things they've seen like mcaulky culkin i definitely spelt jis name wrong but hes the kid from home alone now a grown man and he does not look good so it explains why many celebrities don't look good after years of joining the entertainment industry they just look fucked up because they got fucked up by the industry and people in it itself
I want to show you this video specifically. They are really horrible to him man. Sometimes I’m afraid of what Jimin can do to him because the way he looks at him is so weird :(

the fact that they called him a pet dog when he said “I’m a good boy” that term links to prostitution and is a way to signal to the elite. When Tae said it, he looked drugged.. the way he said it broke my heart and their fans make it into a meme.

I don’t want to watch that video but I will but really I am so annoyed. I will analyse the part about death in my V post - I will do that tomorrow god willing I’m feeling tired rn

Shit got me mad

Wow. Just imagine, Taehyung and jungkook were practically best friends. Then Jungkook chose fame over simple morals so He decided to betray taehyung. Its so fucking unfair because Jikook is famous in the fandom and Taehyung is famous outside the fandom. And ppl wonder why I don't trust ppl easily. BRUV.

(Please note that all this is pure speculation)

I want to show you this video specifically. They are really horrible to him man. Sometimes I’m afraid of what Jimin can do to him because the way he looks at him is so weird :(

the fact that they called him a pet dog when he said “I’m a good boy” that term links to prostitution and is a way to signal to the elite. When Tae said it, he looked drugged.. the way he said it broke my heart and their fans make it into a meme.

I don’t want to watch that video but I will but really I am so annoyed. I will analyse the part about death in my V post - I will do that tomorrow god willing I’m feeling tired rn

I have never wanted to slap someone in my entire life. Idiots like these ppl make simple interactions like talking WAY MORE DIFFICULT WHEN IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE. Wonder where these potential bullies will be when the fame ends. Reminds me of the situation behind the scenes of the movie wizard of oz.

Bunnymyeon

Established

I want to hit them seeing how they mistreated and bullied Tae...they consider him an alien because he is more human than them...

Boopdedoop

Established
I have never wanted to slap someone in my entire life. Idiots like these ppl make simple interactions like talking WAY MORE DIFFICULT WHEN IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE. Wonder where these potential bullies will be when the fame ends. Reminds me of the situation behind the scenes of the movie wizard of oz.
their fandom is honestly so blind they don't see bullying right in front of their faces. Like everywhere they degrade this guy yet army is like "oh what a great family" *extreme facepalm*

lets all just go and beat them up sksksksks

their fandom is honestly so blind they don't see bullying right in front of their faces. Like everywhere they degrade this guy yet army is like "oh what a great family" *extreme facepalm*
I swear..family image is so fake and overused. Clear bullying, just like the AOA jimin scandal. These ppl better not be surprised when BTS have a bullying scanadal or even any scandal of some sort!

I know guys - I could make a 3 hour compilation on each member treating Tae like crap never mind the mistreatment he gets from his hwarang friends, Bighit, his family. That is why I think he’s in a dangerous environment. He’s a very very very very Tortured soul through mk ultra and needs prayers.

DCD512DA-7736-45F8-8B3D-8BDDC893A3E0.jpeg
i Mean this just speaks for itself - like wth