BTS discussion thread

Bunnymyeon

Established
Guys i found these photos about Bts in black and white and i was shocked because there is again the word "On" (real world is London)and the number 13...in masons this is the number of death...i will post here the photos...what do you think?Next to Jungkook and Jungkook it is written On ,and the number 13 appeared not in all photos but in Suga Rm and Jhope photos.Suga black dressed reminds me a funeral...he has also a black tie...the others not...

Attachments

Last edited:
Guys i found these photos about Bts in black and white and i was shocked because there is again the word "On" (real world is London)and the number 13...in masons this is the number of death...i will post here the photos...what do you think?Next to Jungkook and Jungkook it is written On ,and the number 13 appeared not in all photos but in Suga Rm and Jhope photos.Suga black dressed reminds me a funeral...he has also a black tie...the others not...
They are trying to look "old school" but it aint working in my eyes. The illuminati like to do things inverted so maybe this is a sign? Or maybe its about duality. Lmbo as in "On" does they mean they're on drugs?

Bunnymyeon

Established
They are trying to look "old school" but it aint working in my eyes. The illuminati like to do things inverted so maybe this is a sign? Or maybe its about duality. Lmbo as in "On" does they mean they're on drugs?
Bang pd seems to be obsessed by this word "On"...i have no idea if this is a code word, or means drug or mk ultra...Bang pd mind is perverted but still a mistery lol

Bunnymyeon

Established
I already posted this comment on YouTube but let's retry here : In 2019, I was at their concert in Paris, and at the end of it, Jin literally said "I leave my spirit and body here." For some reason these words really bothered me. Anyone have any idea what this can mean?
I was thinking to you ,your comment shocked me...you watched Bts in Paris right?What was your impression about them?You saw something strange in them?Some of members were creepy or strange?Jin words could means that he was possessed or he left on of his alter

Boopdedoop

Established
oh wow... Do you think something will potentially happen in london in the future that will help the occult?

Boopdedoop

Established
I am crying watching this. She talks about being forced to drink blood. If you are sensitive don’t watch this. This is what moonchildren go through - Jin and V and Jimin

She talks about getting night terrors (V), suicide (all of them), slitting wrists (JK), drinking blood (Jin)

She is a Christian now but I know a Muslim man who was going to sell himself to the devil. He was a singer who said that to gain fame you have to sell your soul and your freedom. He said it was a dark world away from God.

i know in my heart BTS regret everything. I know that and that is why we NEED to pray. Jin could die. They could die and so we need to pray that they find love, no matter your religion if they find God and God saves them they will start to live happily.

I finally got time to watch this and wow that was beautiful! Someone just needs to take these boys to church!

Lehalua

Rookie
I was the only one on this thread that said V was suffering the most when everyone said he was evil. He was my bias and he gave me the best vibes. Everyone thought Jin was the most innocent but I guess that aged well

There are many moments when V has Said something controversial that could get him in trouble. He hardly speaks but when he does he makes the others so nervous
To be honest, I feel that all of them has done wrong to many innocents we don't know, to the public AND to themselves. And they killed people and that makes none of them innocent. It's not like that they didn't know about what they're 'bout to do when they started.

Boopdedoop

Established

This girl actually became possessed by a demon Bts could be doing the same if they are part of the occult... Such as how they are so different when they enter the stage and do their performances.

Oh my I'm getting so emotional watching all of these it's so heartbreaking but so beautiful they found the lord. Every single one of them got attacked in the night and couldn't move it makes me wonder if the boys go through this. They were complaining about tae screaming in the night so they gave him a dreamcatcher but what if it was this. He was getting attacked by demons!

Boopdedoop

Established
wow its back with english subs now..... Wonder what big hit did to it????

In the beginning they are all looking in the mirror at their reflections do you think this symbolises MK ultra?
Im still curious about the doors..... idky but it kind of reminds me of Narnia and harry potter.. The doors were portals possibly could symbolise witchcraft I guess im not sure lolllllllllllll

and of course, they have to put in so many ads because they got to get as much money as possible *face palm*

Last edited:

Lehalua

Rookie
of course, bts won another award due to mass

of course, bts won another award due to mass voting all the time from the obsessed fans sigh
however, whats weird is that it was pre recorded from 3 days ago.....
Umm....sorry but I didn't understand how it was pre recorded. And if they did, then that's hillarious. (sighs)

Boopdedoop

Established
its the same outfits they were wearing for the press conference which took place a couple days ago. However, they released who would win tonight. @Lehalua lol idk did u ask that question? idk anymore hahahaha

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established

Oh here's the first performance for the new album
black and white clothing which symbolizes baphmet
ooooooh I also found something interesting!!!!!
This is sugas earpieceScreenshot 2020-11-22 at 10.54.55 PM.png
and here is the meaning of that symbol
Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 10.54.37 PM.png
or for wishful thinking its just s for suga haha

then at 3:53 in the performance vid jungkook does the devil horns hand symbol
then RM does the same thing at 4:00
Then Jimin at 4:28
and of course they are wearing the pedo flag colors in the dynamite performance

Lehalua

Rookie

Oh here's the first performance for the new album
black and white clothing which symbolizes baphmet
ooooooh I also found something interesting!!!!!
This is sugas earpieceView attachment 46722
and here is the meaning of that symbol
View attachment 46723
or for wishful thinking its just s for suga haha

then at 3:53 in the performance vid jungkook does the devil horns hand symbol
then RM does the same thing at 4:00
Then Jimin at 4:28
and of course they are wearing the pedo flag colors in the dynamite performance
Uuhh....bts map of the soul, does it then mean MAP/pedos?? ughh

Lehalua

Rookie
One thing that we're clear about is, we can only now HOPE and pray so inshaAllah they'll come out of all these mess. We can only hope, because there isn't any way to get to talk to them FACE TO FACE.

But it's impossible to talk to them directly. And through internet is out of question because of bigshit......