BTS discussion thread

Maes17

Superstar
]
Thats very possible who knows though by the time we get subtitles BigH!t could have altered the wording in the subtitles or they just wont make it public again with the English translation....
Interesting. Perhaps they throw out those subtle hints.
It’s a lot to research. So I know everyone here does what they can.

Thanks for clueing me in.

Boopdedoop

Established
They removed again the video lol...i heard V talking about his sad song and he said that Blue and grey are colours related to depression,Jimin explaining about how their music heals ,and Jin talking about grammy's ..Rm said that Jimin and V partecipated in this album ,and V said he was very nervous but Armys helped him to feel better..i remember this part i had no time to listen all their words
right around 25:12 when Rm is speaking it suddenly skips what he says and then he looks irritated. hmmm, which is weird since this is supposed to be a live. Then right after that happens they show the expressions of the members and V looks sad Jin is serious, and JungK00k is just grinning .....what a weird dynamic. Your right about the look in V's eyes especially right when they walked in. However, the atmosphere there must have been intimidating. Why do they even need that many people watching this press conference when all they are talking about is what is going to be in the album?

man i wish i watched this earlier with the translator hahaha im only reading body language at this point XD

Bunnymyeon

Established
Weird....why V in these photos is far from the others?He keeps distance from them...also Jin is a little distant from Jk..maybe V wants to leave a space for Suga...Jin in one photo is like he was hugging someone invisible...so they are keeping the place for Suga

Attachments

Boopdedoop

Established
Weird....why V in these photos is far from the others?He keeps distance from them...also Jin is a little distant from Jk..maybe V wants to leave a space for Suga...
1605846065253.png
Yeah thats the missing spot where Sug@ would have been. Man... I wonder how that guy is holding up. Is he even going to be involved if they have a tour coming up for this album?

Boopdedoop

Established
Weird....why V in these photos is far from the others?He keeps distance from them...also Jin is a little distant from Jk..maybe V wants to leave a space for Suga...Jin in one photo is like he was hugging someone invisible...so they are keeping the place for Suga
I think what's even crazier is that V didn't do any V signs!!! he did a thumbs up! Which is weird for him in my opinion he does the v pose spontaneously these days I feel like. Especially because of the satanic meaning behind it.

Boopdedoop

Established
They used these doors a lot in this conference meeting. Do you guys think there's anything symbolic behind it? Like I know they each represent a member.....but hmmm idk

Attachments

queen82

Star
their body language was off, they looks a bunch of people that didn't know each others and they had to do a picture together ..

queen82

Star

Apparently, B@ng Pd and J-h0pe like having lunch together. Maybe j-h0pe is the handler or secret leader since he has such a tight bond with that guy. I think even the members said once that j-h0pe was like the leader behind the scenes. Ugh, this is what I get for looking at the Twitter page. I get disgusted! And the comments on this one I could facepalm at this point!
i wouldn't surprised if he did other than having lunch with him

Bunnymyeon

Established
Wow. Just wow. He's not even trying to hide it. Anyone else thinking Jin is on that adrenochrome stuff? Well, if he is, I'm not surprised ‍
I think about him as a vampire or him absorbing energy like psychic vampires..but he talked about absorbing not the blood or the energy,but others lives...i find it so creepy because when i watched the video i was thinking he seemed a vampire,and then he said these words,i was shocked.

Bunnymyeon

Established
V voice is very soulful but i noticed the sound of this album is strange like there is a distortion of their voices
..maybe for the frequencies ...or to put a hidden spell because if the sound is not clear has different effects on the mind..Jimin voice is strange...also Jk...something is weird...there is a huge work on studio to change the sound and it is not a natural sound

NotDelulu

Established
V voice is very soulful but i noticed the sound of this album is strange like there is a distortion of their voices
..maybe for the frequencies ...or to put a hidden spell because if the sound is not clear has different effects on the mind..Jimin voice is strange...also Jk...something is weird...there is a huge work on studio to change the sound and it is not a natural sound
They use some weird filter, same as they do with txt, it distorts their voices and mass them..

Good luck pulling those high pitched autotuned howls live J*M.. ah he wouldnt bother he will just lipsync again

Bunnymyeon

Established
They use some weird filter, same as they do with txt, it distorts their voices and mass them..

Good luck pulling those high pitched autotuned howls live J*M.. ah he wouldnt bother he will just lipsync again
I can't imagine Jimin singing these high pitched parts on live