BTS discussion thread

Bellecarnival

Rookie
i always thought of the idea of jimin possibly bullying taehyung at the back of my head. i would've said it but i was so shy and and scared. jimin is super super jealous of V and that V is more popular than him. i do believe jungkook and taehyung were as close as magnets and glue once but thats not the case anymore. they are probs bullying him because: "Omg, how dare he geth more popuwar thhan me! how dare he shhine more thhan me! how dare he have thhe x facthor ioshdwdjfjffrjfrw!!!$#%@$#" Yes, i do believe taehyung hates his job and his members aren't making it any more bearable. If they ever get exposed and what we are saying comes true, and ll this bullying things is true, boy i wonder how they will react seeing their once loyal fans immediately unstanning them.
That would be so funny i always thought that if bts got exposed for a bullying scandal or a scandal that would put their career and reputation in jeopardy what would occur then as fucked up as it sounds if tae is actually getting bullied or was getting bullied by them for a long time then i really hope that it gets exposed and i really hope nobody defends them by then

And if its the opposite then whatever bad stuff each of them have done i hope it gets put out there

ASo yeah i never really thought of it as a jealousy but u have a point though because theres no reason to bully your fellow member unless you're insecure and dont have the xfactor hmph

That would be so funny i always thought that if bts got exposed for a bullying scandal or a scandal that would put their career and reputation in jeopardy what would occur then as fucked up as it sounds if tae is actually getting bullied or was getting bullied by them for a long time then i really hope that it gets exposed and i really hope nobody defends them by then

And if its the opposite then whatever bad stuff each of them have done i hope it gets put out there

ASo yeah i never really thought of it as a jealousy but u have a point though because theres no reason to bully your fellow member unless you're insecure and dont have the xfactor hmph
Lol i can imagine it. Kookie will go quiet and hide behind big head. Then big head will make up excuses and lies to try and save their "family" image. Taehyung at this point would just blab his ass off. Jimin would not handle it well, thats all i know.

Bellecarnival

Rookie
Jin and Suga are both 27. Let us pray for them and BTS!
Aww that’s so freaking cute. Thank you so much!! I love your posts already

I searched about the law of reversal in the illuminati. Something didn’t sit right with Jin. It’s like he wasn’t there. He was like too good but never did anything. I felt weird that he was an adult around young boys and his interactions with them. After what he said all my respect for him has gone

I agree, I understand why V can seem like the bad guy. I researched a lot and I’ve figured what i think he’s going through and it explains the “darkness” - I’ll make a post about God willing.

V was my first bias. He was so adorable and goofy, but I became a fan in 2017 when his personality started changing. I still left him as my bias but I found it so strange as I just became an army as his personality was changing. Then he got darker and darker. And people misunderstood the darkness as him being evil. Instead he was tired and depressed. If you look at Vs eyes and RMs you can see the difference. I don’t think he’s innocent lol. He’s not and I will discuss that too but he’s better than the Rest. He’s a really misunderstood person and you have to try and look at him properly to see that. If I was a new army and not Tae biased originally he would’ve been my least favourite tbh
Honestly i get wys v isn't innocent he has probably been forced to partake in things that would take his innocence away and i can tell now that this darkness surrounding him is depression now i see what you and yuna mean clearly. He is very misunderstood, until I started piecing everything together is when I understood that. Even when I used to think he was evil I could tell that mainly he was just depressed all the members were but when it comes to taehyung you can feel that energy off of him right away. I am quite intuitive so it's just so impossible to ignore so in beginning when I thought that he was evil I was put into confusion because I could sense something else from him. Also I hope you explain more in the future about the darkness and many other things you wanted to explain I can't wait tbh it's interesting!!

Lol i can imagine it. Kookie will go quiet and hide behind big head. Then big head will make up excuses and lies to try and save their "family" image. Taehyung at this point would just blab his ass off. Jimin would not handle it well, thats all i know.
I can’t with you !!! Fr though - they will make excuses and jimin will probably cry bless him. I don’t think Tae gives too craps about any of them. He’s counting his days until the stupid contract finished

Honestly i get wys v isn't innocent he has probably been forced to partake in things that would take his innocence away and i can tell now that this darkness surrounding him is depression now i see what you and yuna mean clearly. He is very misunderstood, until I started piecing everything together is when I understood that. Even when I used to think he was evil I could tell that mainly he was just depressed all the members were but when it comes to taehyung you can feel that energy off of him right away. I am quite intuitive so it's just so impossible to ignore so in beginning when I thought that he was evil I was put into confusion because I could sense something else from him. Also I hope you explain more in the future about the darkness and many other things you wanted to explain I can't wait tbh it's interesting!!
I am so excited to share. I have done a lot of research to finally understand V as he’s very complicated unlike the others.
I already posted this comment on YouTube but let's retry here : In 2019, I was at their concert in Paris, and at the end of it, Jin literally said "I leave my spirit and body here." For some reason these words really bothered me. Anyone have any idea what this can mean?
I remember you. It could be an alter. He’s leaving the alter behind. They switch on and off into different versions and on stage they have a lot of demons inside them to help them retain energy.

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I can’t with you !!! Fr though - they will make excuses and jimin will probably cry bless him. I don’t think Tae gives too craps about any of them. He’s counting his days until the stupid contract finished
Exactly hes literally counting his days until its over but im still worried because sometimes its never over for most celebs, kpop idols aren't an exception they will never stop going through things like this until freedom is given to them but even until them the amount of damage and trauma can never be undone and also sometimes people go mad because they're immediately told to keep everything under the rug, if they expose the industry they'll die in a heartbeat so i hope taehyung becomes happy and gains freedom

Exactly hes literally counting his days until its over but im still worried because sometimes its never over for most celebs, kpop idols aren't an exception they will never stop going through things like this until freedom is given to them but even until them the amount of damage and trauma can never be undone and also sometimes people go mad because if they expose the industry they'll die in a heartbeat so i hope taehyung becomes happy and games freedom
Wha makes it 10X harder is that he's a moonchild.

Exactly hes literally counting his days until its over but im still worried because sometimes its never over for most celebs, kpop idols aren't an exception they will never stop going through things like this until freedom is given to them but even until them the amount of damage and trauma can never be undone and also sometimes people go mad because if they expose the industry they'll die in a heartbeat so i hope taehyung becomes happy and games freedom
It’s very unlikely he will be able to leave fully. I joke that he will expose Bighit but I don’t think he can risk his life like that. If he really hates this life he will probably go irrelevant after BTS because he will no longer do the rituals that give you fame or he will be used by someone else and controlled

Bellecarnival

Rookie
It’s very unlikely he will be able to leave fully. I joke that he will expose Bighit but I don’t think he can risk his life like that. If he really hates this life he will probably go irrelevant after BTS because he will no longer do the rituals that give you fame or he will be used by someone else and controlled
This is absolutely true!! But how are u sure that he will be used/controlled still if he gives up the fame and the rituals to get that fame and popularity? Do you think he'll be involved in satanism and freemasonry if that were to happen?

Bellecarnival

Rookie
LOL I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST MY REPLY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WROTE THAT and THEN SENT IT MY INTERNET IS REALLY SLOW im not sure what else i should say but

Im sorry if it seems like im ignoring certain replies, i've never like talked and interacted with people on forums so its definitely something i have to get used to

I also wanna say to boopdedoop

I'm not sure if i got ur name right but thank you for saying that about my friend I checked up on her and she's not doing too well but she's trying her best to deal with it so thanks for that sincere reply!

And also shining carat i cant wait for ur take on taehyung

And alsooooo YUNA you're lovely btw all of you are lovely <33 but yuna what makes it harder for a moonchild whats an attribute or a personality trait of a moonchilf?

Last edited:

Boopdedoop

Established
lol yeah ha
LOL I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST MY REPLY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WROTE THAT and THEN SENT IT MY INTERNET IS REALLY SLOW im not sure what else i should say but

Im sorry if it seems like im ignoring certain replies, i've never like talked and interacted with people on forums so its definitely something i have to get used to

I'm not sure if i got ur name right but thank you for saying that about my friend I checked up on her and she's not doing too well but she's trying her best to deal with it so thanks for that sincere reply!
Lol yeah Im Boopdedoop hahaha and its okay soon you will get used to responding to people on the forum It took me a little practice and a lot edititing but im used to it already and I havent even messaged that much. Its really kind you check up on your friend though and help her out Im glad empathetic people like you exist it makes the world a brighter place.

And alsooooo YUNA you're lovely btw all of you are lovely <33 but yuna what makes it harder for a moonchild whats an attribute or a personality trait of a moonchilf?
Eww can't say the same bout you. YOU'RE MARVELOUS! :)

Moonchilds might be more brainwashed and twisted that non-moonchilds. Their parents might not make them quit. They might be more vulnerable to spirits and demons. WAYYYYY MORE MK ULTRA AND ABUSE.

speaking of trump everything that’s going on in the usa right now is just a show. trump will be put back into office biden won’t reign at all but both might end up getting assassinated and the leader which will be the dragon will raise up in power and establish the new world order. you see trump and biden are two faces of the same coin controlled by the elite. all they want is anarchy chaos angry riots people going against one another which would result in them killing each other and this will happen when trump gets restored things will go so bad many people will start rioting breaking buildings destroying lives etc and it’s all according to their plan
I was wondering whether trump won't leave office, if he leave...I was wondering how he will return back..I am thinking he might not leave the office...but he surely would be in office, thats what I am sure about, I am in doubt may be a war would make him stay