BTS discussion thread

Literally i saw someone on this forum talk about tae a long time ago it was something to do with him being hatedor bullied by other members and i sooo believe that, tae is always outspoken on bts run episodes and many other special like shows and stuff they do together tae is has probably gotten harassed, bullied and disrespected by his fellow members like if u watch videos of him with hks members old and new then u will see the obvious body language and also now that taehyung is obviously depressed and many fans see that he his depressed the members these days are always ALWAYS uncomfortable by him especially him and jimin you guys remember jimin and v the soulmate thingy that was going on? Yh that was all fake but u guys already knew that right? Except for one thing u guys thought tae was a bad guy just like bts, i believe somewhat that hes being silemced and that ever since the sacrifice of his grandma he hasnt been the same and also even since the beginning i remember an interview i watched of him and it was so long ago the interviewer was asking what superpowers they would want and why, he said teleportation and the interviewer was like y? And he said because he wants to teleport to his family because he misses them, the two ppls reactions that stuck out to me were jungkook and jimin i think they've physically hurt him because jimin used to push v around and so did jungkook but nowadays it was more like them mocking him through words like they always laugh at v all of the members laugh at him for no reason have u seen the compilations on youtube?? Its clear hes like the black sheep but he wont be sacrificed mark my words.. I never liked v i never had a soft spot for him my bias used to be jimin but i saw through them you guys need to watch vkook vids there is no romance between them but clearly if u watch the videos u will sense and spot beef between them so like yeah the reason y v always calls bts out and exposes them a little bit is because of his position in this group and them tormenting him for years imagine being stuck with bullies for years and pretending u have to like em
I was the only one on this thread that said V was suffering the most when everyone said he was evil. He was my bias and he gave me the best vibes. Everyone thought Jin was the most innocent but I guess that aged well

There are many moments when V has Said something controversial that could get him in trouble. He hardly speaks but when he does he makes the others so nervous

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I remember when one d disbanded and my teenage heart broke. I got over it when i found BTS. That’s what always happens. There’s a new phase and everything dies down. BTS are just a phase. No one even remember one D individually anymore. People are getting bored because BTS promote too much. I didn’t keep up with them in 2019 early 2020 so when I came back to this thread I was so confused by all the map of the souls and persona stuff - still don’t get it lol
SAME THOUGH i wasnt here for the map of soul stuff but i think i was into persona but thats when i found out about conspiracies

Bts promote too much ppl will for sure get tired of them even i get dizzy seeing how much they post EVERYDAY they're being overworked like prettyy sure bts get tired of it too, also yeah its true most 1d fans would forget and the ones who really liked them will support the band members individually who still have an ongoing career in music like harry and zayn but idk about niall and liam and louis

Boopdedoop

Established
Literally i saw someone on this forum talk about tae a long time ago it was something to do with him being hatedor bullied by other members and i sooo believe that, tae is always outspoken on bts run episodes and many other special like shows and stuff they do together tae is has probably gotten harassed, bullied and disrespected by his fellow members like if u watch videos of him with hks members old and new then u will see the obvious body language and also now that taehyung is obviously depressed and many fans see that he his depressed the members these days are always ALWAYS uncomfortable by him especially him and jimin you guys remember jimin and v the soulmate thingy that was going on? Yh that was all fake but u guys already knew that right? Except for one thing u guys thought tae was a bad guy just like bts, i believe somewhat that hes being silemced and that ever since the sacrifice of his grandma he hasnt been the same and also even since the beginning i remember an interview i watched of him and it was so long ago the interviewer was asking what superpowers they would want and why, he said teleportation and the interviewer was like y? And he said because he wants to teleport to his family because he misses them, the two ppls reactions that stuck out to me were jungkook and jimin i think they've physically hurt him because jimin used to push v around and so did jungkook but nowadays it was more like them mocking him through words like they always laugh at v all of the members laugh at him for no reason have u seen the compilations on youtube?? Its clear hes like the black sheep but he wont be sacrificed mark my words.. I never liked v i never had a soft spot for him my bias used to be jimin but i saw through them you guys need to watch vkook vids there is no romance between them but clearly if u watch the videos u will sense and spot beef between them so like yeah the reason y v always calls bts out and exposes them a little bit is because of his position in this group and them tormenting him for years imagine being stuck with bullies for years and pretending u have to like em
thats so very true I have watched some Vkook videos and I honestly see no romance at all lol I dont know what fans are seeing at all. Yeah I disagree as well with what was said at the beginning of this forum of him being a bad guy... I don't see it. I do think tae is definietly a victim in this situation and it has entirely taken a toll on his mental health. I think for a while to cope he was getting into drugs and smoking however, lately he seems a little bit more present and he might take a stand to all the abuse hes been dealing with.

I know lately i feel like kpop fans in general are getting tired of bts & kpop they'll move on to new groups but eventually seeing 1 picture of a kpop member for ex. Bts go viral on their tl and people making a big deal out of it like u know when bts airport pics or something go viral yh something like that.. People will start getting sick of things like that, that were normalised in their own fandoms and obsessive kpop stan culture. Eventually even a new popular group that they become a fan of won't satisfy them like the same mass produced kpop content will just get sooooo boring to them, im glad im not into kpop anymore so i don't have to regret it late because most k stans will leave kpop fandoms for good one day and they'll either regret their decisions or find something new to be obsessed about and look back on kpop and bts like how 1d stans look back on their 1direction days with pride yk ever since the blackpink cb i've been watching vids and seeing wht kpop stans are up to i hate the word stan but its appropriate for them, and yeah i came back on this forum i used to lurk all the time i miss yall and i actually found out bts had a cb i didn't even know lol see thats what happens if u don't consume kpop content
fUnNy! Stan means "stalker" and "fan" combined. REALLY FITS THEMMMMMMMMMMM

Bellecarnival

Rookie
I was the only one on this thread that said V was suffering the most when everyone said he was evil. He was my bias and he gave me the best vibes. Everyone thought Jin was the most innocent but I guess that aged well

There are many moments when V has Said something controversial that could get him in trouble. He hardly speaks but when he does he makes the others so nervous
EXACTLY btw I love you!! You've been here for a long time so not to be creepy or anything but im kind of a fan also the thing about jin being innocent, i kind of dont believe that.. Theres something about jin but im not sure how to explain it so i wont explain it any further lol!

EXACTLY v is always saying something controversial and I thought I was the only one getting the vibe that they were nervous whenever he was hyperactive or overly involved in something like the latest bts run episode the one where they were in like school uniforms they were so nervous and quiet all of them and I've always noticed that they are always on edge around him if he's like that in a run ep or something! And also when i was a bts fan although i was always claiming i was an ot7 stan i wasnt a solo stan but i didn't like v?? I started liking him later on but i was never interested in him even though i admit hes very handsome i started liking him more as i grew into the fandom but i wouldn't watch many things related to him, i started seeing them touring and v looked kind of fake with a fake smile when i was on this forum ppl started saying v was the leader v was the bad guy i started believing it but then i started analysing videos jungkook v and jimin and suga like there are some sketchy videos out there of all the members interacting with v where u can sense that something is off or that they don't like him and are subtly being mean to him without the viewers noticing but anyone with a brain or good intuition would be able to feel that something isn't quite right but people are afraid of speaking out about it in fear of judgement kind of like us talling freely about conspiracy theories to those who don't believe in them do you get what im saying

i always thought of the idea of jimin possibly bullying taehyung at the back of my head. i would've said it but i was so shy and and scared. jimin is super super jealous of V and that V is more popular than him. i do believe jungkook and taehyung were as close as magnets and glue once but thats not the case anymore. they are probs bullying him because: "Omg, how dare he geth more popuwar thhan me! how dare he shhine more thhan me! how dare he have thhe x facthor ioshdwdjfjffrjfrw!!!$#%@$#" Yes, i do believe taehyung hates his job and his members aren't making it any more bearable. If they ever get exposed and what we are saying comes true, and ll this bullying things is true, boy i wonder how they will react seeing their once loyal fans immediately unstanning them.

SAMEE! When I was a lurker, I legit saw TheNightDuck getting bullied for still having a soft spot for jimin. Thats why im afraid to compliment a member before some random hobo comes and calls me a delusional fangirl in disguise.

EXACTLY btw I love you!! You've been here for a long time so not to be creepy or anything but im kind of a fan also the thing about jin being innocent, i kind of dont believe that.. Theres something about jin but im not sure how to explain it so i wont explain it any further lol!

EXACTLY v is always saying something controversial and I thought I was the only one getting the vibe that they were nervous whenever he was hyperactive or overly involved in something like the latest bts run episode the one where they were in like school uniforms they were so nervous and quiet all of them and I've always noticed that they are always on edge around him if he's like that in a run ep or something! And also when i was a bts fan although i was always claiming i was an ot7 stan i wasnt a solo stan but i didn't like v?? I started liking him later on but i was never interested in him even though i admit hes very handsome i started liking him more as i grew into the fandom but i wouldn't watch many things related to him, i started seeing them touring and v looked kind of fake with a fake smile when i was on this forum ppl started saying v was the leader v was the bad guy i started believing it but then i started analysing videos jungkook v and jimin and suga like there are some sketchy videos out there of all the members interacting with v where u can sense that something is off or that they don't like him and are subtly being mean to him without the viewers noticing but anyone with a brain or good intuition would be able to feel that something isn't quite right but people are afraid of speaking out about it in fear of judgement kind of like us talling freely about conspiracy theories to those who don't believe in them do you get what im saying
Also, they also edit him and make him look awful. Like they make him look like a stubborn crybaby when he's not. i also think why he doesnt talk as much is because he knows them editors will edit him and make him look like a fool. Most reality shows do this and i can't stand it.

Bellecarnival

Rookie
thats so very true I have watched some Vkook videos and I honestly see no romance at all lol I dont know what fans are seeing at all. Yeah I disagree as well with what was said at the beginning of this forum of him being a bad guy... I don't see it. I do think tae is definietly a victim in this situation and it has entirely taken a toll on his mental health. I think for a while to cope he was getting into drugs and smoking however, lately he seems a little bit more present and he might take a stand to all the abuse hes been dealing with.
Exactly but right now hes weak and alone. He's outnumbered, of course you would know that there are so many people involved in this be it freemasonry, satanism etc. So that's a solid reason as to why he can't really do anything but speak up. Compared to everyone else involved in this he's like a mouse that's helpless and they're like a wild pack of hungry wolves that if he steps out of line they would know and would do something to him. I agree with all the points you've made, it has most definitelyyyyy taken a toll on his mental health. Yes he may have even used drugs as a coping mechanism. But I won't judge him, on top of all this mistreatment he's received by countless people including his members. I think he's gone through some sickening things like ritualistic sexual and physical abuse. So that's also fucked him up like I used to have a friend she went through sexual abuse as an infant till she got older by somebody in her family. Till this day she has not recovered from it and won't. So if taehyung and many other stars have gone through things like this, have been basically subjected to this kind of abuse then them not doing well mentally is totally and completely understandable. After hearing my friend tell me her story I cried and also about how she had to live everyday with the trauma she suffered huge affects. I feel bad for anyone who joins the bullshit music industry.

Viktoria

Rookie
It’s very hard to summarise lol. But if you go through the first pages of this thread you’ll understand.

Basically it is what they do to these artists. They use MK ultra ( a form of torture) to make the artists disassociate so that they can do really horrible rituals without knowing what they are doing or how bad it is. It also makes them forget the torture and makes them more complicit. Because of the abuse, they are unable to handle it mentally and therefore they disassociate creating different alters. So they believe they are different people at different times. This way they are less likely to rebel the system. Adrenochrome is used in these programming centres. All artists are given handlers which are in control of them 24/7 and if they do anything out of line they are hurt. When you get to about sugas age (Jin is past this age) you begin to break the programming and they have to try and sort you out. That is why a lot of artists in both Kpop and Hollywood die around the age of 27
Jin and Suga are both 27. Let us pray for them and BTS!

Bellecarnival

Rookie
Also, they also edit him and make him look awful. Like they make him look like a stubborn crybaby when he's not. i also think why he doesnt talk as much is because he knows them editors will edit him and make him look like a fool. Most reality shows do this and i can't stand it.
Even his members will make him out to be a fool so i also believe that plays a key role in it too and yeah mainly in korean entertainment/variety shows do they do this kind of pointless wacky editing and making fun of certain celebrities or members of kpop groups yk

Boopdedoop

Established
Exactly but right now hes weak and alone. He's outnumbered, of course you would know that there are so many people involved in this be it freemasonry, satanism etc. So that's a solid reason as to why he can't really do anything but speak up. Compared to everyone else involved in this he's like a mouse that's helpless and they're like a wild pack of hungry wolves that if he steps out of line they would know and would do something to him. I agree with all the points you've made, it has most definitelyyyyy taken a toll on his mental health. Yes he may have even used drugs as a coping mechanism. But I won't judge him, on top of all this mistreatment he's received by countless people including his members. I think he's gone through some sickening things like ritualistic sexual and physical abuse. So that's also fucked him up like I used to have a friend she went through sexual abuse as an infant till she got older by somebody in her family. Till this day she has not recovered from it and won't. So if taehyung and many other stars have gone through things like this, have been basically subjected to this kind of abuse then them not doing well mentally is totally and completely understandable. After hearing my friend tell me her story I cried and also about how she had to live everyday with the trauma she suffered huge affects. I feel bad for anyone who joins the bullshit music industry.
Yeah, he is definitely outnumbered. I think this is why he discreetly mentions these things either on a live or in an interview. Everywhere else it gets edited out or something sadly. I also don't judge him for having a damaging coping mechanism when people are in the type of situations of extreme abuse there is going to be damaging affects. I'm also sorry for your friend.

Aww that’s so freaking cute. Thank you so much!! I love your posts already

I searched about the law of reversal in the illuminati. Something didn’t sit right with Jin. It’s like he wasn’t there. He was like too good but never did anything. I felt weird that he was an adult around young boys and his interactions with them. After what he said all my respect for him has gone

I agree, I understand why V can seem like the bad guy. I researched a lot and I’ve figured what i think he’s going through and it explains the “darkness” - I’ll make a post about God willing.

V was my first bias. He was so adorable and goofy, but I became a fan in 2017 when his personality started changing. I still left him as my bias but I found it so strange as I just became an army as his personality was changing. Then he got darker and darker. And people misunderstood the darkness as him being evil. Instead he was tired and depressed. If you look at Vs eyes and RMs you can see the difference. I don’t think he’s innocent lol. He’s not and I will discuss that too but he’s better than the Rest. He’s a really misunderstood person and you have to try and look at him properly to see that. If I was a new army and not Tae biased originally he would’ve been my least favourite tbh

Yh reality tv is so fake. They make certain people look bad through evil editing etc. Normally it’s the people who rebel the system

Aww that’s so freaking cute. Thank you so much!! I love your posts already

I searched about the law of reversal in the illuminati. Something didn’t sit right with Jin. It’s like he wasn’t there. He was like too good but never did anything. I felt weird that he was an adult around young boys and his interactions with them. After what he said all my respect for him has gone

I agree, I understand why V can seem like the bad guy. I researched a lot and I’ve figured what i think he’s going through and it explains the “darkness” - I’ll make a post about God willing.

V was my first bias. He was so adorable and goofy, but I became a fan in 2017 when his personality started changing. I still left him as my bias but I found it so strange as I just became an army as his personality was changing. Then he got darker and darker. And people misunderstood the darkness as him being evil. Instead he was tired and depressed. If you look at Vs eyes and RMs you can see the difference. I don’t think he’s innocent lol. He’s not and I will discuss that too but he’s better than the Rest. He’s a really misunderstood person and you have to try and look at him properly to see that. If I was a new army and not Tae biased originally he would’ve been my least favourite tbh
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT THOUGHT HE WAS MISUNDERSTOOD! THIS RIGHT HERE. Back on the other thread, I just never said anything good about him because....you know! He was also my first bias, I just loved his personality and interests. In fact, I only stanned him for months then I started to notice the other members. I don't even know if the tae were talking about is the real real tae or just some random evil spirit.