BTS discussion thread

EILATAN

Suga seemed a lot happier, more in control than RM and genuinely a lot more refreshed than other members. I am surprised it is him who’s ill. But of course that may have been his persona, maybe he has been struggling. Who knows. Forgetting all of the illuminati stuff is happening, bighit overwork them and then exploit them in documentaries. Maybe it’s a case of him being overworked, who knows?
Hello, im new here i just wanted to reply to this my own assumption. I have lot of experience with sleep deprivation (I used to suffer from horrible nightmares and panic attacks when waking up, also I often hurt myself during sleep very badly so I was avoiding sleep as much as possible). And from my experience the more you are tired the more you are happy and full of energy. For example I was always extremely bubbly, happy, talking to everyone, I felt so fresh and full of energy but mentally tired at the same time. I read few articles about it and its quiet normal symptom of sleep deprivation. But if you keep going like that for a long period of time it can be really dangerous. So I think: tight schedule -> sleep deprivation -> these weird crazy happy moods -> emotional breakdown

Hello, im new here i just wanted to reply to this my own assumption. I have lot of experience with sleep deprivation (I used to suffer from horrible nightmares and panic attacks when waking up, also I often hurt myself during sleep very badly so I was avoiding sleep as much as possible). And from my experience the more you are tired the more you are happy and full of energy. For example I was always extremely bubbly, happy, talking to everyone, I felt so fresh and full of energy but mentally tired at the same time. I read few articles about it and its quiet normal symptom of sleep deprivation. But if you keep going like that for a long period of time it can be really dangerous. So I think: tight schedule -> sleep deprivation -> these weird crazy happy moods -> emotional breakdown
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends. I'm free to message if you just need someone to talk to!:)

EILATAN

Welcome!!!

Thank you. I hope you are feeling better.
I agree, I have an undiagnosed health issue where I feel numb all over and I have loss of sensation in my body. It’s awful and I sometimes can’t fall asleep when it’s really bad. This means I am off during the day kind of like how JK and V act in interviews. I find it hard to function in school or when I have to do something productive but I never feel energetic or happy like you say. That’s really interesting.

It could be for a number of reasons. He could be not coping mentally, hence they need to “sort him out”, he could be overworked/sleep deprived, he could actually have a physical injury. Anything is plausible in this situation. Who really knows
Thank you, I'm better now. That must be really bad, do you take some medication or something which can help you?
Also this article explains it really well, the sleep deprivation can couse a short term euphoria and exaggerated reaction (kinda crazy behavior)
It could be anything, we dont know what's truly happening. When I saw that he seemed happier and fresh and the mentioning of overworking it just reminded me of my moods during the sleep deprivation but it was just assumption, there can be numerous different reasons.

EILATAN

Thank you, I'm better now. That must be really bad, do you take some medication or something which can help you?
Also this article explains it really well, the sleep deprivation can couse a short term euphoria and exaggerated reaction (kinda crazy behavior)
It could be anything, we dont know what's truly happening. When I saw that he seemed happier and fresh and the mentioning of overworking it just reminded me of my moods during the sleep deprivation but it was just assumption, there can be numerous different reasons.
I just remembered this interview and Jimin's behavior
I'm not saying the sleep deprivation is the reason why he is like that, maybe he is just in a good mood or something else but it's very good example of how sleep deprived person behaves (especially how he keeps moving or twitching, full of energy, extra happy, exaggerated reactions etc.)

Vision

Veteran
this is unrelated but don’t you guys think it’d be a good idea to make discord for this forum?
Go for it!

What’s up guys. I’ve officially left the other thread because I am tired of all the political illegitimacy going on there so I am back here. I am thinking of analysing BTS and Jung, who is a Freemason psychologist. I hope that is useful :)
@OwlMoon and her responses said pretty much of what I wanted to say. I left that thread open thinking i'll reply and say something but it just never happened. I logged out and had a mini break instead.

Hi, my lovelies :)

Not BTS related, but i just found out one other family from the 13 bloodlines is the Bundy bloodline.

Know who else last name is Bundy? Ted bundy. A serial killer who murdered, raped and turtored young girls and women in the 1970s. He committed 30 homicides in seven states.

I don’t have a split personality. I don’t have blackouts. I remember everything I’ve done. Like Lake Sammamish. We went out to Farrell’s for ice cream after eating hamburgers. It wasn’t like I had forgotten or couldn’t remember, but it was just over...gone...the force wasn’t pushing me any more. I don’t understand it. The force would just consume me.
Spoken by the monster himself. By the "force" does he mean the force that demons give satanists? Now I also see why they used "the force" in star wars, a lot.

Last edited:

OwlMoon

Established
I'm not saying the sleep deprivation is the reason why he is like that, maybe he is just in a good mood or something else but it's very good example of how sleep deprived person behaves (especially how he keeps moving or twitching, full of energy, extra happy, exaggerated reactions etc.)
Hello newcomer :)

I’ve read your posts and it made me realize that I sometime do exhibit the symptoms you mention. I thought all teens have sleep deprivation because of all their time on the internet I never knew it had implications on our body, thanks for posting that article really helpful! :)

You’re welcome to theorize about them, and yes their mental health has to be talked about because the media and ARMYs are always presenting them as “saviors” or “champion of self-love” lol

OwlMoon

Established
Hi, my lovelies :)

Not BTS related, but i just found out one other family from the 13 bloodlines is the Bundy bloodline.

Know who else last name is Bundy? Ted bundy. A serial killer who murdered, raped and turtored young girls and women in the 1970s. He committed 30 homicides in seven states.

Spoken by the monster himself. By the "force" does he mean the force that demons give satanists? Now I also see why they used "the force" in star wars, a lot.
That’s creepy and scary :eek:

EILATAN

I think victims of abuses and people who were abused by a narcissistic could understand how these idols sell illusions..the importance is put in their "victim" the illusion of being what he/she really needs in his life and what really could make feel him better...but when there is jealousy,possession,when the other is treated like a garbage and they put insecurity in him/her...this is not healty...and the illusion that they are saved by Bts or that their life is better with them is an illusion because they feel excited and happy...it is called bombing love...you make feel the victim loved adored...but this is not real love...
Just browsing through through the older pages and yeah this is really good point. I extremely hate these obsessive fans and I'm very disgusted by them BUT at the same time I understand why they became so obsessed. Also I think this is the reason why they choose as fanbase the depressed or sad people, they are the easiest to manipulate (sadly). I used to have this weird complex that whenever someone showed kindness to me or was nice to me (even if he just noticed me, kindly smiled at me and said hi) I immediately fell in love with that person and it literally became an obsession, I was obsessed with that person and I knew it was kinda toxic but I couldn't help myself becouse the person was nice to me.
So I think that's why they are so open about the depression and how they understand it and this self love etc. Its really easy to manipulate the hurt people into obsession with them. These fans feel like no one understands them and no one cares about them and then came the B+S who cares about them, loves them, want to make them happy and connect with them because they know exactly how the fans feel etc etc -> boom an obsession is born

ayo05

Established
To anyone that wanted to watch the videos there is good news and bad news.. The bad news is they were deleted from YT and the person's WHOLE account (f**k YT btw) but the good news his that the person as bitchute (it's like YT but different) and they posted all their videos on there and is still posting more
Here is the link :)

OwlMoon

Established
To anyone that wanted to watch the videos there is good news and bad news.. The bad news is they were deleted from YT and the person's WHOLE account (f**k YT btw) but the good news his that the person as bitchute (it's like YT but different) and they posted all their videos on there and is still posting more
Here is the link :)
Hi ayo :)

Could tell what the video was about? Was it about the mind controlled slaves you posted?

OwlMoon

Established
Just browsing through through the older pages and yeah this is really good point. I extremely hate these obsessive fans and I'm very disgusted by them BUT at the same time I understand why they became so obsessed. Also I think this is the reason why they choose as fanbase the depressed or sad people, they are the easiest to manipulate (sadly). I used to have this weird complex that whenever someone showed kindness to me or was nice to me (even if he just noticed me, kindly smiled at me and said hi) I immediately fell in love with that person and it literally became an obsession, I was obsessed with that person and I knew it was kinda toxic but I couldn't help myself becouse the person was nice to me.
So I think that's why they are so open about the depression and how they understand it and this self love etc. Its really easy to manipulate the hurt people into obsession with them. These fans feel like no one understands them and no one cares about them and then came the B+S who cares about them, loves them, want to make them happy and connect with them because they know exactly how the fans feel etc etc -> boom an obsession is born
Couldn’t agree more

Go for it!

@OwlMoon and her responses said pretty much of what I wanted to say. I left that thread open thinking i'll reply and say something but it just never happened. I logged out and had a mini break instead.
I advise you not to talk on that thread on Islam or politics because I’ve had a lot of people really dislike me after what I have said. So there is no point when people have already made their mind up. Let’s think of the positives
I totally agree. Sadly I can relate to this. Psychologically, BTS are a false distraction from life. You feel less lonely because these 7 boys say they love Army. That relationship is extremely toxic, be it towards celebs, your partners or anyone. We should never be dependent on anyone beside God to cure our depression, or our bad experiences in life

Last edited:

ayo05

Established
Hi ayo :)

Could tell what the video was about? Was it about the mind controlled slaves you posted?
It was multiple videos actually, about 6, ai put it here when someone was asking for resources to learn about MK UKTRA. The videos are basically talking about what MK ULTRA is and how it was being used in Hollywood and other places, the CIA. It also talked about celebrities that mind-controlled.
UPDATE: The person hasn't added all the videos on MK ULTRA on their bitchute account, I saw just one right now.. sorry guys.. (YT is a b***h)
I'll put the link here..

ayo05

Established
It's either he talks and is extra, or he doesn't talk at all.. LOL

myskinMylogo

Rookie
I think I may be over-analyzing, but there is a weird connection with BTS and the #4.

- Their first award show was in 2013 at the 4th Melon Music Award, where BTS won the best new artist award.

- In May 2016, BTS goes on their 10 city, 14 show tour following the release of their first Korean compilation album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever, bringing together a total of 144k fans.

- Taehyung’s grandma passes away on Sept 3rd, 2016. Then 4 days later, on Sept 7th, 2016, BTS released their second Japanese studio album 'Youth'. And it sold over 44k copies on its first day of release and peaked at number one in Japan.

- The second single off of the 'Youth' album, "Dope", peaked at #44 in Korea on the Gaon Music Chart.

- Taehyung's friend Lee Ui Soo, passed away on Oct 6th, 2017. 44 days later on Nov 19th, 2017, BTS made their debut performance on U.S. television at the AMAs being the first K-pop group to do so.
Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 1.44.15 AM.png
^*(proof) I literally can't believe my eyes.))

- As of 2019, BTS is purportedly worth more than $4.65 billion to South Korea's economy each year.

- Also the whole Big Hit $4m BTS investment scam.

do you guys think there is any meaning to all these #4s ?