BTS discussion thread

I am sorry
this is a bit off topic but in Russia we have yandex browser and it's basically a huge company and yandex has food delivery
doesn't it really look like pedo sign?
There was a 30minute video explaining the relation between Tom Hanks being linked to Yandex sites and paedophilia and how Yandex underhandedly supports paedophilia by not banning the sites that publish paedophilic content

Last edited:
@ShiningCarat14
@TheNightDuck
Girls daaamn
I respect both of you so fucking much!
You are very kind dear! Sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble tho haha!!!!
I also don't know if I laugh or cry, their message is convincing, beautiful but the way they look at the screen or speak makes me want to laugh, it must be because I have never seen them so serious. That robotic atmosphere that you said (and the white place) reminded me of the video "N.O".
I get you lol!! I was literally shaking my head the whole time. Honestly I didn’t find their speech inspiring at all, not just because of the lack of emotion or genuineness but because it was soooo hypocritical to their agenda. Everyone suffers. I am currently facing hardships in my life. When I feel low, I pray to God, not put youtube on for them to tell me with their satanic undertones. They have double meaning for “light”, “darkness” etc. I had to laugh when Jk was talking about the reflection lol... like what?!!

I wondered if Bighit would be promoting Taehyung’s depression, and from what he said I guess they are. It’s no surprise really. This whole mixtape will make army sob and spend all their energy crying for him (instead of actually suing his company because they are evil), and Bang PD will directly profit

Yeoldeux

Rookie
So much fucking information in this thread and bitches want to cry about 4 pages of Tae fuck outta here. Next UP is 4 pages of JIMIN so Good BYE

Why people cant ignore what doesnt interest them and come back later is just beyond my comprehension. These people talk about haters when that's all they are. Its called projection. Good riddance to idiots
I thought this thread was about how they was satanic? Not how sad they look LMAOO and don’t you have kids tf? Fuck this trash ass shit I’m out didn’t help me anyways.

I thought this thread was about how they was satanic? Not how sad they look LMAOO and don’t you have kids tf? Fuck this trash ass shit I’m out didn’t help me anyways.
Its called BTS discussion thread not 'lets only talk about what @Yeoldeux wants to read' thread. Just saying. And wtf does me having kids got to do with the price of eggs huh. Grow up

Last edited:

$dior

Rookie
Okay? Was that supposed to hurt my feelings or encourage me? Which one?
It’s not worth fussing. You also have anger issues not a good combination:/ yes I agree this shit hasn’t helped me out OR our friends/family out because we have to do our own research. I also agree with you on leaving. And I’ve always wanted to know why so many people left this thread. And know i know why. And I don’t blame them. Don’t try fussing with some lady that has a child LMAOO. And that yuna girl don’t even reply to her it’s not worth it. This shit hasn’t done nothing for us. So it will be best if you me and the REST of our friends/family leave it’s not helping anyways.

(ps if you got a problem with what I said guess what:) I don’t care. You replying with something disrespectful I’m reply back with some disrespectful shit.

It’s not worth fussing. You also have anger issues not a good combination:/ yes I agree this shit hasn’t helped me out OR our friends/family out because we have to do our own research. I also agree with you on leaving. And I’ve always wanted to know why so many people left this thread. And know i know why. And I don’t blame them. Don’t try fussing with some lady that has a child LMAOO. And that yuna girl don’t even reply to her it’s not worth it. This shit hasn’t done nothing for us. So it will be best if you me and the REST of our friends/family leave it’s not helping anyways.

(ps if you got a problem with what I said guess what:) I don’t care. You replying with something disrespectful I’m reply back with some disrespectful shit.
Some lady with a child? thats supposed to be an insult or something? Your mother is also some lady with a child. So if thats supposed to be derogatory I suggest u find something more valid to attempt to be insulting about. Im not the only person here with a child either so please. Just shows what level u are at.

And u wonder why people left this thread? TF. are they supposed to stay here forever? Riiiiight OKAY THEN

And it may not have helped you but its helped a hell of a lot of other people, the world doesnt revolve around u and ur fam dear soooooo

Last edited:

What do you expect this "shit" to do for you? Grant you three wishes? Pay you're bills?