BTS discussion thread

REEM

Rookie
Guys, I know I have nothing to do with what's going on here (and I also don't know if what's going on is sarcasm, because I don't really understand english 100% to the point of knowing it) but please, let's be fine, here is a place to help each other, open your eyes and make friends. God does not want division, he wants us to live well in society.
Yes absolutely! I don't know what is going on either but it's sad to see :( , and sad to see you guys leave when a lot of your posts carry the thread too. Maybe 5% antis but 95% silent supporters??
(I don't mean to simplify things, just hoping for peace)

REEM

Rookie
Promoting man can be woman, woman can be man and lgbt rhetoric. A lot of their music including Boy with luv,Serendipity etc are centred around these themes. Like Lostgirl was saying they are exaggerating that Korean men are naturally effeminate/feminine. Wearing skirts and long earring in photoshoots is horrible. They are pushing this androgynous look to the core!
View attachment 42489
Koreaboo even did an article which says something.

For the Vanity Fair Article, JK says “wearing whatever you want, regardless of gender” (source above)
I wonder if all of this, and in particular the casual flirting with fanboys and non-binary tattoo for fanmeets, likely serves a dual purpose in pushing the agenda and drawing in more fans to increase their fanbase at whatever cost/length it takes.

JK and V's responses make me feel sad for some reason, makes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes since they are so easy/chill saying such things - gender aside but just the consent, if that makes sense. Maybe I don't watch too many v-lives of other male idols to make a proper comparison...

Also certainly not new here, but always a good wake-up call to not accept music lyrics blindly! Sigh, esp BTS writes so many of their own songs. I tend to just bop along the catchy tunes (that's how i got into Kpop in the first place I guess) and be entertained by idols on variety shows - it can be just for laughs until you realise that that's how they hook you in, next thing you know you start defending your fave idols about anything and everything under the sun until you are WOKE.

gmmontano92

Established
If you was talking about my cuzion you could have @ her the reason she FUcKING LEFT because people talked about dumb shit in this thread and not how bts was satanic. Now I see why all my friends left this bullshit asS thread it doesn’t fucking help ANYONE. I’ve built so much hate and anger from this thread. This is why I fucking hate it and don’t talk. This shit didn’t do nothing for me or my friends/family FUCK this thread. And bTs satanic ass. She just got tired of niggas talking about stupid ass SHIT all the time. And I don’t fucking blame her it’s like 4 pages about taehyung. Fuck this THREAD and bTs all I does is bring hatred in my body.
and you felt the need to come back to this thread you hate so much for the hatred it spreads just to spread more hatred? df?

I wonder if all of this, and in particular the casual flirting with fanboys and non-binary tattoo for fanmeets, likely serves a dual purpose in pushing the agenda and drawing in more fans to increase their fanbase at whatever cost/length it takes.

JK and V's responses make me feel sad for some reason, makes you wonder what goes on behind the scenes since they are so easy/chill saying such things - gender aside but just the consent, if that makes sense. Maybe I don't watch too many v-lives of other male idols to make a proper comparison...

Also certainly not new here, but always a good wake-up call to not accept music lyrics blindly! Sigh, esp BTS writes so many of their own songs. I tend to just bop along the catchy tunes (that's how i got into Kpop in the first place I guess) and be entertained by idols on variety shows - it can be just for laughs until you realise that that's how they hook you in, next thing you know you start defending your fave idols about anything and everything under the sun until you are WOKE.
BTS are definitely not the only people who promote this agenda. There are many other groups like Stray Kids, Exo, etc with this gender fluid ideologies. You are so right by putting these lyrics which carry subliminal messages. It’s a constant cycle. Girls will start to find these feminine guys attractive, then they will question their sexuality and begin to experiment with the same gender, all the while feeling “accepted” or “liberated” because their fave Kpop artists support this. Some of them are so young and so susceptible, so all this satanic music being pumped into them it’s not just making them think they are something they are not but also sensationalising it.

Ok I will talk about this the last time. If you continue I will just press the ignore button. You not liking this thread makes no difference to any of us. You don’t post any analysis here which would be beneficial anyways so we are not really losing any assets. If someone feeling sympathy = a hateful environment in your mind I feel sorry for you, and your upbringing as a person. Please leave until you can begin to understand not everyone thinks the same. You are always welcome after! Thank you to everyone who has continued as normal. You guys are amazing. I will continue talking about Tae when I want, the way I want etc. If it makes you angry to ignore my profile!
Jungkook and Taehyung wore a stone jewel ,the others not...and Tae has also a cross with a blue stone...witchcraft?High ranking?The uniform is very different...
Thanks for this! Hmm you are right that’s strange. V already always wears these type of jewels in his Jewellery etc. It’s apparently his “style” but it’s very odd that his costume is different.

If you was talking about my cuzion you could have @ her the reason she FUcKING LEFT because people talked about dumb shit in this thread and not how bts was satanic. Now I see why all my friends left this bullshit asS thread it doesn’t fucking help ANYONE. I’ve built so much hate and anger from this thread. This is why I fucking hate it and don’t talk. This shit didn’t do nothing for me or my friends/family FUCK this thread. And bTs satanic ass. She just got tired of niggas talking about stupid ass SHIT all the time. And I don’t fucking blame her it’s like 4 pages about taehyung. Fuck this THREAD and bTs all I does is bring hatred in my body.
So much fucking information in this thread and bitches want to cry about 4 pages of Tae fuck outta here. Next UP is 4 pages of JIMIN so Good BYE

Why people cant ignore what doesnt interest them and come back later is just beyond my comprehension. These people talk about haters when that's all they are. Its called projection. Good riddance to idiots

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star

Not Bts but i am very confused about this video...she explains that fashion style exist for hiding male stuffs..i don't know what to think but fashion is against real women...promote unhealthy models,and make up is like a mask...i am shocked about Audrey and Marilyn ...she told they are trannies

Kimchi

Rookie

Not Bts but i am very confused about this video...she explains that fashion style exist for hiding male stuffs..i don't know what to think but fashion is against real women...promote unhealthy models,and make up is like a mask...i am shocked about Audrey and Marilyn ...she told they are trannies
I saw these videos and in this that i put here there is the change of the transgender voice(from female to male)in the final part...in the comments people said that the vaccine could create this gender confusion..and people who went to Sk said that the normal koreans are not like kpop stars...they don't dress like females,they don't have a lot of make up...maybe there are fans who wants to be like idols..but korea is not like kpop shows.

Please, please don't leave. The thread won't be the same if you leave.

So much fucking information in this thread and bitches want to cry about 4 pages of Tae fuck outta here. Next UP is 4 pages of JIMIN so Good BYE

Why people cant ignore what doesnt interest them and come back later is just beyond my comprehension. These people talk about haters when that's all they are. Its called projection. Good riddance to idiots
Gurlie, you're so funny! 4 pages of Jimin here we come XD

Openso15t

Rookie
Guys I have seen some of you guys fighting.
So here are some rules I came up with. So that people will stop fighting.

1. Only positive vibes here no negativity is aloud.
2. No cussing because their are different people of ages. So we have to be a good role model for the people younger than us. And cussing brings more negativity than good.
3. This is a bts discussion thread so only talk about bts and if you have other information like mk ultra and holly wood things you need to make sure it is somewhat bts related. Because this is why a lot of people are fighting over.
4. Before saying anything make sure it is something that won't hurt others or something that is not negative.
5. Be considerate of others.
6. If you are angry at any of the members here. First calm down, do something fun that will calm you down. And than come back to this thread. And instead of saying hurtful words and making the other person mad. Explain why you are mad. Be reasonable. Because saying mean things won't help solve anything and will make things more worse. As my teacher always said be the better person. And also be part of the solution not the problem.
7. If you don't agree with something. You can kindly disagree and explain why you don't agree.
8. Be reasonable. Don't just cuss or say hurtful things to make a point.
9. Treat others how you will want to be treated.
10. Don't talk about religion or any other thing that is not related to this thread.
11. Be open minded. Being open minded helps you to grow.

Sorry for my bad grammar. I suck at english, english is one of the classes I am bad at. So guys I made those rules so that people will stop fighting and so that their will be more postivety. Hope everyone here is doing well. And have you guys heard of Dhar mann. He is a youtuber. He make videos about kindness and postivety. I recommend you guys to check his channel. His channel is Dhar mann.

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I came back to this thread to see if there's some tea about Bt you know and-
It's full with People arguing but anyway sometimes It's good to take a break of this thread because to be honest everytime when i'm here i feel Sad or It's putting me on a bad mood after Reading and also It's not interessting anymore.
Don't wanna Hurt anybody here.

Btw i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one to see that BT* are way too loud this year, they are sooo active It's strange. What is bang pidi planning??

Sorayahhh

Rookie
About txt, dont really care 'bout them tbh, but their debut is too damn strange like c'mon they have more symbolism than BT's debut and they story Line creepy asf
I don't understand bang pidi intentions with this group but he gotta stop with that halloween shit

BTS has released their video speaking at the UN General Assembly.
I honestly didn’t know if I should laugh at cry. Don’t army realise how scripted this was. They were reading emotionlessly, no sincerity at all. Talking about light when it is their people who are making the world dark. Some of them looked so nervous and the fact that they were in a white room... it looked like a hospital. JK talked about his songs representing his life and I am thinking “so you are accepting that tour a mk ultra victim” - It was so strange.... like a robotic atmosphere. It felt like the movies when you are told to speak and if you mess the script they kill you.

The whole message about overcoming adversity, it’s the same “feel sorry for me” tactic they do all the time.... They are heavily promoting this “we are all together” ideology when in fact the world is not together at all. The elite that they are puppets to are the ones who have caused economic, social divides all over the world so no, we are individuals living in a society which is controlled.

“Face yourself” facing your sins, etc... so they think it’s ok to accept all the sins we do but shouldn’t we be learning from them instead. If we just face ourselves and accept all our flaws how does that make us better people and a better society

Last edited:

2. No cussing because their are different people of ages. So we have to be a good role model for the people younger than us. And cussing brings more negativity than good.
3. This is a bts discussion thread so only talk about bts and if you have other information like mk ultra and holly wood things you need to make sure it is somewhat bts related. Because this is why a lot of people are fighting over.
4. Before saying anything make sure it is something that won't hurt others or something that is not negative.
6. If you are angry at any of the members here. First calm down, do something fun that will calm you down. And than come back to this thread. And instead of saying hurtful words and making the other person mad. Explain why you are mad. Be reasonable. Because saying mean things won't help solve anything and will make things more worse. As my teacher always said be the better person. And also be part of the solution not the problem.
7. If you don't agree with something. You can kindly disagree and explain why you don't agree.
10. Don't talk about religion or any other thing that is not related to this thread.

Sorry for my bad grammar. I suck at english, english is one of the classes I am bad at. So guys I made those rules so that people will stop fighting and so that their will be more postivety. Hope everyone here is doing well. And have you guys heard of Dhar mann. He is a youtuber. He make videos about kindness and postivety. I recommend you guys to check his channel. His channel is Dhar mann.
I love Dhar man, I think his videos are very grounding and help you to become a better person!
I will abide by these rules
I came back to this thread to see if there's some tea about Bt you know and-
It's full with People arguing but anyway sometimes It's good to take a break of this thread because to be honest everytime when i'm here i feel Sad or It's putting me on a bad mood after Reading and also It's not interessting anymore.
Don't wanna Hurt anybody here.

Btw i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one to see that BT* are way too loud this year, they are sooo active It's strange. What is bang pidi planning??
it’s nice to see you again :). I am sorry, I am also disappointed in this thread. I will try my best to make better content here when I have the time to perhaps make it more interesting!

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I love Dhar man, I think his videos are very grounding and help you to become a better person!
I will abide by these rules

it’s nice to see you again :). I am sorry, I am also disappointed in this thread. I will try my best to make better content here when I have the time to perhaps make it more interesting!
Nice to see you too !! I saw your post and you're doing great, for real haha

REEM

Rookie
BTS has released their video speaking at the UN General Assembly.
I honestly didn’t know if I should laugh at cry. Don’t army realise how scripted this was. They were reading emotionlessly, no sincerity at all. Talking about light when it is their people who are making the world dark. Some of them looked so nervous and the fact that they were in a white room... it looked like a hospital. JK talked about his songs representing his life and I am thinking “so you are accepting that tour a mk ultra victim” - It was so strange.... like a robotic atmosphere. It felt like the movies when you are told to speak and if you mess the script they kill you.

The whole message about overcoming adversity, it’s the same “feel sorry for me” tactic they do all the time.... They are heavily promoting this “we are all together” ideology when in fact the world is not together at all. The elite that they are puppets to are the ones who have caused economic, social divides all over the world so no, we are individuals living in a society which is controlled.

“Face yourself” facing your sins, etc... so they think it’s ok to accept all the sins we do but shouldn’t we be learning from them instead. If we just face ourselves and accept all our flaws how does that make us better people and a better society
Totally scripted! Felt so awkward listening to this, just like their first time on Love Yourself back then.
it’s the same message all over again as you said. Self-empowerment to the extreme.

Some of RM’s closing comments unnerved me a bit, with all those references to the moon and light:
Stars shine brightest when the night is darkest /
If the stars are hidden, we’ll let the moonlight guide us /
If even the moon is dark, let our faces be the light that helps us find our way.

Whut?? Anything to do with the moon and its many phases either comes across as romantic, or witchcraft-inspired; and when woven in with references to hidden star light and relying on moonlight as a force for guidance just screams more of the latter ...
He even talks about overcoming heavy forces of darkness by doing what even the light can’t do for you, effectively taking authority and power into your own hands. Those elite above want to do just that and draw the masses away from any potential worship of God to worship of self instead.
I also found it a bit cringeworthy the way they had them go on about the darkness, and wanting to cheer people up re COVID but their attempt to come across as empathetic was a bit off because of the unnatural way the key messages were incorporated.

** I don’t mean to be unsympathetic or dismissive of anyone who is actually going through depression at the moment however! I understand this their speech can be potentially quite comforting and uplifting for many listeners who are battling and struggling daily (I have been through it myself and sincerely hope no one experiences it). My intention is just to comment on the execution and certain choices of phrase to purport an agenda.

Last edited:

REEM

Rookie

How thoughtful of you! Thanks for taking the time to come up with all those rules :) .
I’d just like to add that haters and bullies simply like to provoke and spread more hatred to get a reaction or cause division, so the best response is no response ;-) haha

(By the way, your English is great. Couldn’t really tell it was one of your “bad” subjects~

Totally scripted! Felt so awkward listening to this, just like their first time on Love Yourself back then.
it’s the same message all over again as you said. Self-empowerment to the extreme.

Some of RM’s closing comments unnerved me a bit, with all those references to the moon and light:
Stars shine brightest when the night is darkest /
If the stars are hidden, we’ll let the moonlight guide us /
If even the moon is dark, let our faces be the light that helps us find our way.

Whut?? Anything to do with the moon and its many phases either comes across as romantic, or witchcraft-inspired; and when woven in with references to hidden star light and relying on moonlight as a force for guidance just screams more of the latter ...
He even talks about overcoming heavy forces of darkness by doing what even the light can’t do for you, effectively taking authority and power into your own hands. Those elite above want to do just that and draw the masses away from any potential worship of God to worship of self instead.
I also found it a bit cringeworthy the way they had them go on about the darkness, and wanting to cheer people up re COVID but their attempt to come across as empathetic was a bit off because of the unnatural way the key messages were incorporated.

** I don’t mean to be unsympathetic or dismissive of anyone who is actually going through depression at the moment however! I understand this their speech can be potentially quite comforting and uplifting for many listeners who are battling and struggling daily (I have been through it myself and sincerely hope no one experiences it). My intention is just to comment on the execution and certain choices of phrase to purport an agenda.
Whenever Illuminati puppets talk about the “light” it reminds me of Lucifer and how he “brings the light” to these people. False hope. False deception. This is what Satan brings and is incorporated all over the BTS speech. You are spot on with the moon analysis. I thought this too!!!!

I just want to apologise to @SHinEeHeaven. She felt that I and some of you made her feel stressed when we gave our opinions on this whole drama. I already apologised but I want to bring it up here. It has never been my intention to ever hurt anyone personally in any of my posts. I even feel this when I talk about BTS never mind you guys! So to think that I could have caused someone pain unintentionally made me feel horrible and from the bottom of my heart I apologise. To not only you @SHinEeHeaven but to anyone else. I feel absolutely awful right now.... I handled some things immaturely. I felt like I had to defend myself but it cost someone else’s feelings and now I feel absolutely horrible even though we may not agree I hope this thread can live in a consensus. Please to any of the members who “defended” me here, I appreciate you but please if you could be careful as to how you project that to others who may have disagreed , i would be thankful!

Whenever Illuminati puppets talk about the “light” it reminds me of Lucifer and how he “brings the light” to these people. False hope. False deception. This is what Satan brings and is incorporated all over the BTS speech. You are spot on with the moon analysis. I thought this too!!!!

I just want to apologise to @SHinEeHeaven. She felt that I and some of you made her feel stressed when we gave our opinions on this whole drama. I already apologised but I want to bring it up here. It has never been my intention to ever hurt anyone personally in any of my posts. I even feel this when I talk about BTS never mind you guys! So to think that I could have caused someone pain unintentionally made me feel horrible and from the bottom of my heart I apologise. To not only you @SHinEeHeaven but to anyone else. I feel absolutely awful right now.... I handled some things immaturely. I felt like I had to defend myself but it cost someone else’s feelings and now I feel absolutely horrible even though we may not agree I hope this thread can live in a consensus. Please to any of the members who “defended” me here, I appreciate you but please if you could be careful as to how you project that to others who may have disagreed , i would be thankful!
Thanks for your response and understanding...appreciated