BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Veteran
Yes I just watched.. so obvious! They have 135 million fans. That’s a lot of people to convince to take the vaccine! This is truly sad because this vaccine is going to cause you to fully give away your DNA. I can’t look at BTS the same anymore. I’m just so annoyed. I hoped they’d stop where other groups stopped. Other groups were not half as bad apart from the Beatles with symbolism but now BTS just keeps getting more and more evil. They are working with the highest satanists like the World Health Organisation, Grammy’s, and of course Hollywood rings. I honesty don’t even know what to say anymore about them!
It is a coincidence that they have a song called Dna??I don't think...it is all preplanned...they know how to persuade people...and this power they have is dangerous....i can't imagine how they reached the top...they are part of the elite and they belongs to illuminati(they went to Bohemian grove),they know elite purposes so they can cast a spells on Armys..it is impossible they don't know about the meaning of their songs....i am really worried for armys...they are the most popular fandom...and this is creepy because they could influence the world...But the power they have is controlled by bts....the trick is that they involved Armys but to control them...but all the decisions are taken by bts...

It is a coincidence that they have a song called Dna??I don't think...it is all preplanned...they know how to persuade people...and this power they have is dangerous....i can't imagine how they reached the top...they are part of the elite and they belongs to illuminati(they went to Bohemian grove),they know elite purposes so they can cast a spells on Armys..it is impossible they don't know about the meaning of their songs....i am really worried for armys...they are the most popular fandom...and this is creepy because they could influence the world...But the power they have is controlled by bts....the trick is that they involved Armys but to control them...but all the decisions are taken by bts...
I know :( I kept giving them the benefit of doubt seeing as a lot of artists are trapped. I kept thinking perhaps they’re good and they really don’t believe in everything they promote, but now seeing how high ranking they are I am more worried about army. These young fans are delusional. They seriously think these boys are helping them when only God helps you. When I was an army I felt very disconnected to God... I was upset that God made music sinful because I was hooked. Now I understand why music is a sin. Music is the voice of the devil. BTS are the voices of the devil. Everything they promote is for the devil. Again I don’t hate them... because I believe anyone can be forgiven but I’m really worried for these fans. My friends will be taking that vaccine. So will my teachers and everyone I respect and like. It’s tough knowing that they will allow satanists use their DNA to help dajaal/Antichrist to Christians. My friends laugh at me when I talk about the illuminati and some of them believe in God... this is so sad

Fujiko

Veteran
Yes I just watched.. so obvious! They have 135 million fans. That’s a lot of people to convince to take the vaccine! This is truly sad because this vaccine is going to cause you to fully give away your DNA. I can’t look at BTS the same anymore. I’m just so annoyed. I hoped they’d stop where other groups stopped. Other groups were not half as bad apart from the Beatles with symbolism but now BTS just keeps getting more and more evil. They are working with the highest satanists like the World Health Organisation, Grammy’s, and of course Hollywood rings. I honesty don’t even know what to say anymore about them!
Beatles were satanists but they couldn't influence people like bts do...also queen are satanic(bohemian rhapsody is creepy referenced to mk ultra and satanic thing,also bohemian is a reference to bohemian grove),Freddie mercury thought about moneys and went to a racist festival only for money and after he went with queen to Live aid...so he was not like people think...after the movie his image was seen in a sweet way but he was very different...these people know how to fake and seem different...but it is a mask
I think bts are like an experiment because korean guys who conquered the world despite language and differences is not normal...they are prepared for this purpose...since the beginning...so behind them it is illuminati agenda...

Wow amazing.... another way to fake your sincerity and make your fans obsessed. This is how deceiving they are, acting like army means so much to them when they don’t care about their fans at airports or when they are putting spells on them.

and we have dynamite version 3000000, the amount of promotion on this song man. I go on TikTok dynamite being promoted, I go on YouTube dynamite being promoted, I go on Twitter dynamite being promoted. Social media is satanic anyways. I acc would cancel
It if it wasn’t for keeping in touch with my friends

Fujiko

Veteran

Wow amazing.... another way to fake your sincerity and make your fans obsessed. This is how deceiving they are, acting like army means so much to them when they don’t care about their fans at airports or when they are putting spells on them.

and we have dynamite version 3000000, the amount of promotion on this song man. I go on TikTok dynamite being promoted, I go on YouTube dynamite being promoted, I go on Twitter dynamite being promoted. Social media is satanic anyways. I acc would cancel
It if it wasn’t for keeping in touch with my friends
This is a way to fake that there is union between them and armys but it is only marketing and a strategic action...nothing true

currygang

Hi, this is kinda unrelated but not really. There's a new documentary on Paris Hilton and the trailer is out on YouTube. It's interesting because she talks about putting on a persona and being a completely different self in front of the camera/media/world. Also, she talks about a traumatic childhood event in very vague terms but mentions that she would have been punished if she said anything... The whole things seems very off. Has anyone seen it? Would be nice if someone can expand/analyze. Thanks.

Fujiko

Veteran
She actually said YouTube deleted them.. you guys probably don’t know me I’m not new but someone in here probably knows me from J D comment section:D.

But I would like to say hi everyone
Nice to meet you
Youtube censorship or armys reported her videos...there was an army who commented and did a video against Jd and said to report her and tell to others fandoms to do the same...

Fujiko

Veteran
Hi, this is kinda unrelated but not really. There's a new documentary on Paris Hilton and the trailer is out on YouTube. It's interesting because she talks about putting on a persona and being a completely different self in front of the camera/media/world. Also, she talks about a traumatic childhood event in very vague terms but mentions that she would have been punished if she said anything... The whole things seems very off. Has anyone seen it? Would be nice if someone can expand/analyze. Thanks.

I saw few moments ago on youtube the video..Paris is not like she seems,she is more fragile and when she seems the party girl is her alter(i think she is victim of mk ultra)..i remember i watched Bff on mtv and really is a different girl with different personalities...
Nicky his sister talked about trauma,she seems a reference to abuse or something similar...there were a death related to her reality,i don't know if was a sacrifice...it is really interesting to understand how mk ultra works so i will watch this documentary

Fujiko

Veteran
Bts interview for Bert show...their answers are so fake(when they thanks armys blablabla),the connection with armys are only energetic not with heart so armys are used...V seems so tired and the blonde girl who interviewed them repeated for three times ok satanic masonic sign...

Bts interview for Bert show...their answers are so fake(when they thanks armys blablabla),the connection with armys are only energetic not with heart so armys are used...V seems so tired and the blonde girl who interviewed t
hem repeated for three times ok satanic masonic sign...
And look here my frienddd. They performed at the Recording Academy for Grammy
358FADB7-D733-4F43-BAE8-A02F155F75E8.jpeg
#7 on trending.... Seriously now we def know they will get a Grammy....I’m so angry! I knew it when Suga kept going on about it :( Fhet even highlight all their “achievements” with the song through the performance. I’m so done with them

Fujiko

Veteran
Guys I came across this video and I want to know your thoughts.
Remember when Chrissy Teigen posted that photo of her half naked and she said she likes V and Jin. Someone mentioned it was sort of like a code for who she wants to sleep with.

John Cena and James Cordon talk about bts in this video and they mention what type of 'guys' they are.
John mentions he likes J-hope and RM whilst James mentions he likes Jungkook and RM.
Right after they say 'lets make our own k-pop band' and John-Cena says they should call it ' No way pop'
Maybe it's a code for who they don't want to sleep with?

Starts at 2:16
I feel disgusted by the blonde girl and Cena...i think she slept with bts despite she fake to be ignorant about them..and Cena really doesn't love them but uses them...these people are really disgusting.. .they are part of the agenda so they said that they love them but it is not true...also my opinion about the kpop band part is like a code message that bts are "loved" only because they push agenda but if they don't do it they could be replaced by another band

Fujiko

Veteran
And look here my frienddd. They performed at the Recording Academy for Grammy
View attachment 41339
#7 on trending.... Seriously now we def know they will get a Grammy....I’m so angry! I knew it when Suga kept going on about it :( Fhet even highlight all their “achievements” with the song through the performance. I’m so done with them
Satanic purple light...yes i think that they will have grammy,i am seriously speechless because people can't understand that this is so fake so strange...