BTS discussion thread

Honey

Established
hello guys. I don't know if anyone already posted this here
I just really want to believe that some of them actually don't want to be there to do the things they do, but as a person who always tries to find some connection to all this illuminati shit I always think that their songs somehow related to this, but maybe the reason of his depression isn't even in this, sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker
Literally all of taehyungs upcoming song and lyrics are so sad and depressing, like its his personal Album, so these lyrics must be his thoughts, by these lyrics it seems he's Going THROUGH something horrible, but armchairs think everythings okay, they are living Their best life, irony!

hello guys. I don't know if anyone already posted this here
I just really want to believe that some of them actually don't want to be there to do the things they do, but as a person who always tries to find some connection to all this illuminati shit I always think that their songs somehow related to this, but maybe the reason of his depression isn't even in this, sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker
Thank you so much.... I just watched the video of him singing this and you can hear the pain in his voice.
He talks about feeling blue and grey he -these colours are associated with clear depression. He is saying “can you look at me in depressed” but “can you look at me I am blue and grey” is a code word :(
He is trying to tell army he isn’t ok but they don’t understand. I think he wrote these lyrics but Bighit will probably sample it and add spells. This snippet seemed so authentic and you could really feel the pain in his lyrics and voice. I am really worried for Taehyung. He seems unwell physically and mentally. I remember in one show he was really skinny. He lost so much weight many people said that a human isn’t able to lose that much weight in a week normally. He also had bandages all over his body

Honey

Established
Guys, I don't want to look bad, but what if all that sadness and pain in Ta3 is just another b1gh1t plan to make the armys feel pity for him? Ta3hyun9 may be sad to be treated like a puppet, but he hasn't been brainwashed? Depending on what it is, we will pray for them.
I don’t think so, most of the armchairs doesn’t notice anything, they think Their oppas are happy and these are just concept lmao

Guys, I don't want to look bad, but what if all that sadness and pain in Ta3 is just another b1gh1t plan to make the armys feel pity for him? Ta3hyun9 may be sad to be treated like a puppet, but he hasn't been brainwashed? Depending on what it is, we will pray for them.
I also thought this but he does look sad... Tae isn’t good at hiding his emotions at all. I think Bighit are using his struggles to make money. They don’t care about him. We all saw him bumping into the wall. this was behind the scenes and he looked dazed... he didn’t even know where he was going. He had bandages all over his body and had lost so much weight which is scientifically impossible... these things can’t be faked. He cries a lot and it’s not like the fake cries JK or RM do. He cries genuine tears. Especially when he thinks about his grandparents. I think it’s hard to fake these type of things but that is just my opinion.

I agree with @Honey that 'armchairs'(lol funny) literally dont notice it at all they are just like omw look at my sweet babies so happy I love it. Armies are exceptionally blind. Tae does look highly disturbed but if you look at the comments they just think hes being cute. Its insane

halley

Rookie
I found a strange thing...in Apink Eung eung at 3.19 there is a reference to a human sacrifice...a man with green outfit...they also show a human heart ...am i wrong or this is the same outfit Tae wore on Dynamite Mv??
I am literally sick of sacrifice references. In the past, kp0p was fun and it was just about awkward mvs with crazy hair guys. There were some controversial groups/songs but now, every group from the most popular to new ones put heavy illu references to their mvs.

Fujiko

Star
I also thought this but he does look sad... Tae isn’t good at hiding his emotions at all. I think Bighit are using his struggles to make money. They don’t care about him. We all saw him bumping into the wall. this was behind the scenes and he looked dazed... he didn’t even know where he was going. He had bandages all over his body and had lost so much weight which is scientifically impossible... these things can’t be faked. He cries a lot and it’s not like the fake cries JK or RM do. He cries genuine tears. Especially when he thinks about his grandparents. I think it’s hard to fake these type of things but that is just my opinion.
I saw one of his photo and his weight scares me
I am literally sick of sacrifice references. In the past, kp0p was fun and it was just about awkward mvs with crazy hair guys. There were some controversial groups/songs but now, every group from the most popular to new ones put heavy illu references to their mvs.
I didn't see these images about sacrifices in some rock videos..it is disgusting and not aesthetic...the girls in these videos seems all witches...also the rookie groups have evil concept (for example Oneus)

He tried keeping his emotions in (another sign he’s not faking it) and backstage he broke down crying... the other members were like “stop crying, we need to take a picture” seriously I don’t even know what to say!
Please ignore her fangirling lol

Another thing I noticed... Taehyung was given this dark, cold persona recently. I think this was another strategy to not only shift his fans (he was very popular and after he changed a lot of fans changed biases) but also a strategy for fans to obsess over him and his “change”. They painted him as this mean person on purpose. I remember in the burn the stage movie they cut the part where Tae goes to see if JK is ok when he rains and they show the other members especially Jimin being There for JK. It’s all evil editing... they do it in all these scripted shows it’s not uncommon. Even in the storyline they paint Tae as the evil one

Fujiko

Star
He tried keeping his emotions in (another sign he’s not faking it) and backstage he broke down crying... the other members were like “stop crying, we need to take a picture” seriously I don’t even know what to say!
Please ignore her fangirling lol

Another thing I noticed... Taehyung was given this dark, cold persona recently. I think this was another strategy to not only shift his fans (he was very popular and after he changed a lot of fans changed biases) but also a strategy for fans to obsess over him and his “change”. They painted him as this mean person on purpose. I remember in the burn the stage movie they cut the part where Tae goes to see if JK is ok when he rains and they show the other members especially Jimin being There for JK. It’s all evil editing... they do it in all these scripted shows it’s not uncommon. Even in the storyline they paint Tae as the evil one
This remember me Zayn who was represented as the dark guy because was the most rebel against One direction situation....

Shuna

Star
Does anyone have the video of ta3 at the airport where he almost hit the sign? I searched on the previous pages but didn't see (maybe I passed by and didn't see, sorry) please.
In this post at the end of this Instagram post video:

Thank you so much.... I just watched the video of him singing this and you can hear the pain in his voice.
He talks about feeling blue and grey he -these colours are associated with clear depression. He is saying “can you look at me in depressed” but “can you look at me I am blue and grey” is a code word :(
He is trying to tell army he isn’t ok but they don’t understand. I think he wrote these lyrics but Bighit will probably sample it and add spells. This snippet seemed so authentic and you could really feel the pain in his lyrics and voice. I am really worried for Taehyung. He seems unwell physically and mentally. I remember in one show he was really skinny. He lost so much weight many people said that a human isn’t able to lose that much weight in a week normally. He also had bandages all over his body
What really irritates the hell out of me is when some tae stans are concerned other army's are like : "sToP dIaGnOsInG hIm. BTS are all a happy family, he's just matured." Honestly the fandom treats him and jhope like garbage. Whats the point of selling your soul if your fans are so stupid and don't care for you?

Yeoldeux

Rookie
I kinda agree most army can’t see it but the army’s on TWITTER are always saying something when taehyung is sad. They just don’t care and I don’t ether. Like I’m so tired of these artist. All they do is MOCK God everyday. Also the dude probably likes kids all them pedo symbols he’s been showing and I don’t like that. Someone might drag me but I don’t care

I kinda agree most army can’t see it but the army’s on TWITTER are always saying something when taehyung is sad. They just don’t care and I don’t ether. Like I’m so tired of these artist. All they do is MOCK God everyday. Also the dude probably likes kids all them pedo symbols he’s been showing and I don’t like that. Someone might drag me but I don’t care
Umm why do you think he is a pedo apart from the pedo symbols?

I didn’t say he was a pedo I said probably lol. I’ve just seen a lot of videos of bTs using pedo symbols and I DISLIKE that so much. They was literally the pedo flag. Like that’s disgusting.
Alrighty. Sorry for assuming things and not reading your post properly. I think I've seen you on youtube. Your comments always made my day. You seem like a very interesting person. Don't worry, if anyone tries to attack you for your opinions I'll defend you :)

Pruu

Rookie
I will pray for him. Deadass the music industry, yes ,including kpop is a load of crap,a ticket to HELL if you continue, mental problems and plain VANITIES. I wanted to become a singer when I was younger but, NOPE. I am gonna sing for Jesus that is where there is true happiness. Tae sounds freaking depressed!! I mean OfCOURSE we already knew,BUT still, saying he can't take it anymore and asking for someone to save him. He needs prayers.all of them. I am concerned also for jimin,he is always in some high, and it is superficial always.we need to step up to pray for them. God hears ,I tell you. The devil is really oppressing him and we by the power of almighty jesus christ are going to kick him out for good! You guys we can also have like a prayer list.anyone can share what they are going through in their lives and we can pray for one another here.

Pruu

Rookie
I will pray for him. Deadass the music industry, yes ,including kpop is a load of crap,a ticket to HELL if you continue, mental problems and plain VANITIES. I wanted to become a singer when I was younger but, NOPE. I am gonna sing for Jesus that is where there is true happiness. Tae sounds freaking depressed!! I mean OfCOURSE we already knew,BUT still, saying he can't take it anymore and asking for someone to save him. He needs prayers.all of them. I am concerned also for jimin,he is always in some high, and it is superficial always.we need to step up to pray for them. God hears ,I tell you. The devil is really oppressing him and we by the power of almighty jesus christ are going to kick him out for good! You guys we can also have like a prayer list.anyone can share what they are going through in their lives and we can pray for one another here.
I know you might misinterpret that I am still an army and want to follow them, but no , I became a lukewarm christian because of bts influence ,and when God opened my eyes I was done with them. I am rarely interested in their content anymore and nowadays I just seek the face of God. But when I come here and see how even more evil they are I am compelled by the love and mercy of christ to pray for them. Because these people mock God and are used by the devil as pawns , their eyes are closed. Even more their fans. But it is the mercies of God that they still draw breath and during that time they can change and become saved,now that is why I pray for them and just unbelievers as well.

Pruu

Rookie
I saw one of his photo and his weight scares me
Tae was way much happier in his debut days you can clearly see
his happiness is not fake
I didn't see these images about sacrifices in some rock videos..it is disgusting and not aesthetic...the girls in these videos seems all witches...also the rookie groups have evil concept (for example Oneus)