BTS discussion thread

REEM

Rookie
I found a link on the theory, on Jin's death, which may have been posted on the forum:
Thanks for sharing things like this - it really helps newbies like myself on the forum (who may not have been able to catch up on all the pages to date yet!) - also the daebak analyses members here spend the time forming and posting - grateful for them! :)

Shuna

Star
They used Army bomb to have energy?And the bottle with drink represents blood or the union of their blood?The pink jacket is a reference to a human being or human flesh?
Army Bomb is energy, the soul seeing the spirit (which is also the soul), since when it holds the Army Bomb it forms a terrestrial version of the universe (I detail this in the (article I am writing, article 'Mama').
For the bottles, it's good for the blood.
And the garbage bag, the body to throw away, as we can see in some clips.

I wonder if the soul for the god (that yes, what who can take it), and the blood and the body for those who do the ritual?

Shuna

Star
I think I found the meaning of the star in TXT. By dint of doing my article, I saw a reflexiology image, which separated the right eye, with the third eye from the left eye and the mouth. Out in TXT's 'Nap of a Star' clip, it features three paths that separate is separated by a river, the top three paths to the bottom two. I know he already practices meditation, why not reflexology. In this part of the clip, they learn about those who are Venus, whose course gives the five-pointed star (on the other side, their gods, not that of Christians, Horus, Osiris), but Baal:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Outside the three of this triad, represents the same thing, with the difference, it is upside down, and the earth for example no longer represents spring, but the end of summer. And the wind is no longer autumn, but spring:
5ac20fb14f6e9f08c35ae91994dd3a5a.jpg

The mouth (the third eye, but of Isis or earlier Hator) which often appears, represents water (well I think, I would add that later).

Small addition that does not really have but as the same, since it is used in the illustration of the chapter: The shell is symbol of light.

HANNA1999

Rookie
Guys I really am sorry I didn't intend to hurt you or address my words to to the members here in the thread .. and @ShiningCarat14 I have been following you long ago and I LOVE your interactions .

What I have been saying was just a reflection I had with myself .
I myself used to make theories about them , I never shared them , but now thinking about it : if theories are related to the member I better be 100% sure before sharing them, because saying things about a person when am not sure is a VERY big thing and we really don't know how much such sin can be big . May ALLAH swt forgive us all.

Sometimes I think : why would I risk my afterlife for 7 people the only thing I'm 100% sure about is that the ELITE is behind them ? If I bring not certain informations about them I will be only feeding delusion to people , because at the end of all that there's only one thing we know for sure .

But don't get me wrong, I'm only speaking about theories that bring up assumptions about the members

Last edited:
It’s ok sis.... I totally understand what you’re coming from. A lot of my theories weren’t even about BTS. For example Lou Pearlman was a convicted fraud and had abuse scandals going on. My theories on Carl Jung was about psychological themes, same with my analysis on masks and personas. The only theories involving BTS themselves was the storyline and I just used the imagery from the trailers. I never wanted to assume anything so I always used words like perhaps or maybe or possibly so that I wasn’t saying with absolute certainly. I will try to be careful next time. May Allah (swt) forgive me. Thank you sis for educating me if I had been lacking unknowingly

I thought about what you said and I won’t write theories anymore.... I am also thinking of deleting my previous post even though I didn’t mean any harm. I’m an English student so we analyse stuff all the time so I did that in the particular post and now I feel so bad thinking that it looks like I’m assuming stuff when I was trying to just analyse freemasonry symbolism... like light = enlightenment and blood = sacrifice Ijust never enjoyed writing them and I don’t care for BTS much to sit there and write. InshaAllah I’m going to keep focusing on education and my exams. I am sorry again if I offended anyone.

Your post actually made me want to leave this thread lol which is good in a way lol. Please advice me if I should delete my post. I don’t want to sin.
No please dont delete! Or do delete, whatever u want. But I dont see why u should leave over one persons post when so many others appreciate u here :(

donut

To new users looking for conspiracies just a reminder to check out the first 500-700 pages as they have the best content on this thread. Mostly I think before pages 1400 there were good conspiracy-based discussions (essays) worth checking out (I didn't read all of it but I lurked from around 1100-1200 and read part of the first 500).

hello guys. I don't know if anyone already posted this here
I just really want to believe that some of them actually don't want to be there to do the things they do, but as a person who always tries to find some connection to all this illuminati shit I always think that their songs somehow related to this, but maybe the reason of his depression isn't even in this, sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker

Attachments

Last edited: