BTS discussion thread

That BTS universe story creeped me out honestly ... ANYWAYS
Someone here brought up the cloning theory and I remember many years ago so many people were talking about avril lavigne being replaced after her death and the evidences were really really interesting.

@ShiningCarat14 sis, do you remember that member here whose username was love for Lucy ? His last post freaked me out and I think he said a lot of true stuff because he's into the cult but how on earth could he see BTS's auras ? Also I remember he said that the Elite know about this site and they have spys here , I think some people here know waaaaaay waaaay more than we know but can never say anything because they are BIG and have connections with the ELITE . We only got some informations from one of them , but he never spoke again.
Hi there I read those posts they are from way back no? Damn I may have screenshots of what ur speaking about but it will be impossible to find in 3000. Is he the guy who spoke about their auras and said V was a moonchild etc

Fujiko

Star
So y'all went to one of my favorite saesang accounts and:View attachment 42045
Even they believe this!:eek:
14 10 2019 =18
18 12 2017 18 death hour 18 right?
14-18=4 12-2=2 2019-2017=2 4 +2+2=8
Someone who knows about numbers said that the number 18 is very important because is related to the Creation
So if these two deaths are related to number 18 (Jjong death day is 18 and death hour 18),his death and Sulli death are related to a ritual of Creation....other important number is 8 and their death are related to 666 ...6+6+6=18
The energy of these deaths is related to the Creation of something new breaking the past..i have no idea what is this new creation ..a new era,a new style...
What a coincidence Shinee comeback is on 2018 and the tribute to Jjong is 17-18th february 2018....
Another coincidence.Shinee From now on was released on 18th april 2018

Attachments

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
Yes sis I remember. I don’t know if Lucy was telling the truth because they just copied everything we already said lol

And ikkkk... I really think we are being watched. I wouldn’t be surprised if RM watches this thread aswell! It’s so creepy to even think about this type of stuff being so accurate

it scared me too my friend! I couldn’t fathom how eerie it was I got goosebumps. I just came back from school and I am starving. I will analyse it soon if God wills
There is something interesting about this trailer that needs time to analyse...and something is very wrong...because i had chills...i can't wait to read your post about it dear friend❤❤❤
About this forum controlled by Rm and elite i have a question...do you think that also Youtube is controlled by someone?There are spies or debunkers that have the work to create confusion if someone is near to discover the truth?

Nobodybuthere

Established
This has been spoken about quite a while ago in this thread and its very apparent that they are all male. From baby pictures through adolescence, they are very clearly male however some ppl in kpop seem to be transgender. Dont believe everything u see about this stuff. Not sure if u read the thread. BTS are pushed to have a feminine appearance but they are not actual girls. Especially when u see them without makeup they are clearly male and very male at that
Who do you think could be transgendered
This has been spoken about quite a while ago in this thread and its very apparent that they are all male. From baby pictures through adolescence, they are very clearly male however some ppl in kpop seem to be transgender. Dont believe everything u see about this stuff. Not sure if u read the thread. BTS are pushed to have a feminine appearance but they are not actual girls. Especially when u see them without makeup they are clearly male and very male at that
Who do you think could be transgendered?

Chai

Rookie
Personally, I'm waiting to see.
Because at the beginning of BTS, absolutely didn't work. See, they were hated, by almost every KPop fan. The people saw them as one group too many, like society. That he had too many groups, and people didn't want known groups anymore. The start of the group worked, because they made a clip with JoKwon from the group 2AM, who was the soloist, the most popular at the moment (I don't know, if he was, by the way, the only soloist at the moment).
So I wait to see, if in time they will not be advertising the group more.
I did say in another post...that TXT are not made to be famous, not close to BTS, and not even DBSK or SHINee...the only reason they are there is because Bang Pd or whoever need some kids to abuse....there was an MVs analysis on their puma in the other thread and its so scary Mv with a lots of references to abuses
they are boring and have too much symbolism for rookies. Seriously they are very boring next to BTS. BTS had this charm that no one else had. But even BTS now are Boring. Sorry Bang PD... your “special formula “ran out
You guys make great points!! The abuse thing makes so much sense. Can't You See me MV had just too much going on.... like....I refuse to watch that mv again, PUMA was creepy too. Someone else quoted me too but idk where their post went. I fully agree they gotta be drugged up because they have that dead look going on and it's freaky and the reason they come off so boring is because they act like robots. I'm tellin yall at first I was thinking they were AI's. Yeah we know idols have personas but their next level, they're soooo robotic it's creepy!

Another thing too, appearently they all come from rich families so yall already know how that goes! They seem like good kids (now) but man I feel bad for them

Lisa BlackPink

Gdragon Bigbang

moonbyul mamamoo

amber fx

idk if they are but they give me the most androgynous vibes and transgenderism is common

yes... they said V was an indigo child and a magician but not the same kind as RM and Suga who are also magicians. They said that Suga was the evil one, more evil than Namjoon.Jimin was struggling a lot mentally and Jin had depression.

Most of the users at this time already discussed all this stuff lol

i totally think everything is being controlled by the elite. That is why so many people get shadow banned. I don’t think RM has the authority to control anything, he’s just some boy group member lol but I think he does watch stuff here
Oh yes iI definitely have those screenshots somewhere. But didn't that poster also delete all their messages after saying people watch this thread, or this site actually. Funnily enough somone I know VC could just be a means for the 'powers that be' to monitor those who are into this kind of information. Interesting

Nobodybuthere

Established
Lisa BlackPink

Gdragon Bigbang

moonbyul mamamoo

amber fx

idk if they are but they give me the most androgynous vibes and transgenderism is common

yes... they said V was an indigo child and a magician but not the same kind as RM and Suga who are also magicians. They said that Suga was the evil one, more evil than Namjoon.Jimin was struggling a lot mentally and Jin had depression.

Most of the users at this time already discussed all this stuff lol

i totally think everything is being controlled by the elite. That is why so many people get shadow banned. I don’t think RM has the authority to control anything, he’s just some boy group member lol but I think he does watch stuff here
What do you think about Myungsoo and Sungjong from Infinite? Some people claim they are transgendered.

I am sure that Lisa is a boy, it's obvious, other BP members also are suspect, but I am not sure. Another obvious tranny is Hwasa, look at her finger digit ratio and body, all of MAMAMOO. Irene and SNSD members also can join them. I remember a post from a sasaeng about Red Velvet members and other idols not having menstrual periods. Now it seems to be a clue

Nobodybuthere

Established
Oh yes iI definitely have those screenshots somewhere. But didn't that poster also delete all their messages after saying people watch this thread, or this site actually. Funnily enough somone I know VC could just be a means for the 'powers that be' to monitor those who are into this kind of information. Interesting
You are right. There was a time when I started to write here much and ask questions. Also I was searching information on other resources. One day I got an Instagram letter from an account named Illuminati. I showed that letter's screenshot to my friend on a messenger and my friend also got the same message after several minutes. I was really creeped out, so left this forum for a while.

What do you think about Myungsoo and Sungjong from Infinite? Some people claim they are transgendered.

I am sure that Lisa is a boy, it's obvious, other BP members also are suspect, but I am not sure. Another obvious tranny is Hwasa, look at her finger digit ratio and body, all of MAMAMOO. Irene and SNSD members also can join them. I remember a post from a sasaeng about Red Velvet members and other idols not having menstrual periods. Now it seems to be a clue
I find It hard to base being transgender on finger ratios. I dont see Hwa Sa as having any indication of being a male. I dont know. Just my opinion. Only person that looks like very manly built is Lisa to me.

Also if these shady people do monitor this site, screw them anyways

Nobodybuthere

Established
I find It hard to base being transgender on finger ratios. I dont see Hwa Sa as having any indication of being a male. I dont know. Just my opinion. Only person that looks like very manly built is Lisa to me.

Also if these shady people do monitor this site, screw them anyways
Not only her fingers,but also her back. There are some posts on k-pop transgender agenda thread. I think that's the reason why she is promoted as a sex symbol. They confuse us, making straight boys and girls gay for transgender idols even not having clues about it.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Wow really, that would make so much sense. Do you think any BTS members are trans

Hmm hwasa doesn’t look like a typical Korean so I can see why she gets that, it’s so hard to judge but I can see what you mean
From red velvet Seulgi and Joy def give the vibe that they could. I feel bad stating this stuff because God made us different. There isn’t one way to look like women

Myungsoo seemed like a man? Idk the other one. Wow I just searched Sungjong wow... he looks so feminine. Like his face is so feminine I thought he was a woman in some pics

Ok another edit - an interviewer asked mamamoo what they don’t have and Wheein said breasts!! That’s so weird I just watched a reaction channel and it was in that video just now. What a coincidence and so weird
J Hope looks as a girl. And also Tae is a moon child and as we know moonchilds often are transgendered. Let's don't forget about their added jaws in last years, they made surgeries to have sharp jawline, which is a part of ftm transver. But I don't claim that it's true.
I am confused about Myungsoo: sometimes he seems to be a straight man, sometimes he seems to be a gay and his body tells it could be a girl on testosterone. Testosterone provides Adam's apple appearance and other changes in female body. I want somebody to tell me who he really is.

Last edited:
J Hope looks as a girl. And also Tae is a moon child and as we know moonchilds often are transgendered. Let's don't forget about their added jaws in last years, they made surgeries to have sharp jawline, which is a part of ftm transver. But I don't claim that it's true.
I am confused about Myungsoo: sometimes he seems to a straight man, sometimes he seems to be a gay and his body tells it could be a girl on testosterone. Testosterone provides Adam's apple appearance and other changes in female body. I want somebody to tell me who he really is.
Interesting because I mentioned how extremely square Taes jaw looked in dynamite. Ive seen full on transition from male to female and female to male and afterwards u cannot tell that the person was their former gender at all, so it doesn't make sense then how we would be able to kinda see they are still their former selves. Hell im confused as shit right now

myskinMylogo

Rookie
I remember a post from a sasaeng about Red Velvet members and other idols not having menstrual periods. Now it seems to be a clue
I think the reason Red Velvet members don't get their menstrual periods is because of a possible eating disorder. When you have anorexia or bulimia, your body produces low levels of the hormones which usually stops your periods.

Nobodybuthere

Established
I think the reason Red Velvet members don't get their menstrual periods is because of a possible eating disorder. When you have anorexia or bulimia, your body produces low levels of the hormones which usually stops your periods.
If you have a disorder, you start having estrogen or start use plants making testosterone's level lower, so the period will start again. Even the mint tea makes it repeat. I struggle with it and know that we can control if we don't want problems in future.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established

Thoughts???
Even ordinary netizens did such an interesting analysis.

halley

Rookie
I don’t think RM has the authority to control anything, he’s just some boy group member lol but I think he does watch stuff here
I think I missed it, when people said in here that r_m is watching the thread ? Are there any clues or just a guest ?
If there are any proofs/clues for this I would like to know. it is really interesting. If r_m is following this thread then other members may follow too, they are much more good in English than they show.

Thoughts???
Na thats silly to me. The one pic isnt even Jimin, also adolescent boys grow into men and change drastically. I do think people are reaching. If someone is Trans ill happily admit it and be like well okay. But the points brought to attention about Jimin are plain silly. Also have u seen his feet. Ya that aint no ladies feet ya'll