BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
yes there's a scene on the video when Amy Lee was in the elevator with the two girls laughing at her or something , she wears a hoodie and she remind me Britney Spears in her breakdown era
She denounce the music industry,she showed mk ultra,one eye symbolism,the victory sign,the alters,the loose of her identity...she criticized Britney in her interviews and she said she didn't want be like her, but at the end the music industry gained her and she lost her soul...
No more soulful voice and her expression is very dark and evil.
I checked others rock singers that i thought were ok and they are all evil,because their concept is the goddess woman and they sold their soul for fame and ego...

Last edited:

Chai

Rookie
What are your guys' thoughts on TXT? I actually like some of their songs but damn they got some dark eyes. Although I see ppl saying they were made to be another bts, I dont see them being all that popular. I feel they are trying to go for another SHINee/ DBSK, even then it's still not gonna work.

I'm genuinely confused with all this , the comment section also gives me a headache ..
A lot of these people who expose the illuminati are ex occultists tbh. It is not uncommon. I don’t believe everything JD says because we don’t share the same religious beliefs. But there were a lot of people here who were part of Satanism too. I think people like this are better equipped because they know all the teachings BTS carry. For example I’ve never worshipped Satan (thank goodness and may god always guide me in the right path ameen) so my research isn’t as reliable as JDs but then again we don’t know if JD tells everything 100%
What are your guys' thoughts on TXT? I actually like some of their songs but damn they got some dark eyes. Although I see ppl saying they were made to be another bts, I dont see them being all that popular. I feel they are trying to go for another SHINee/ DBSK, even then it's still not gonna work.
they are boring and have too much symbolism for rookies. Seriously they are very boring next to BTS. BTS had this charm that no one else had. But even BTS now are Boring. Sorry Bang PD... your “special formula “ran out

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Personally, I'm waiting to see.
Because at the beginning of BTS, absolutely didn't work. See, they were hated, by almost every KPop fan. The people saw them as one group too many, like society. That he had too many groups, and people didn't want known groups anymore. The start of the group worked, because they made a clip with JoKwon from the group 2AM, who was the soloist, the most popular at the moment (I don't know, if he was, by the way, the only soloist at the moment).
So I wait to see, if in time they will not be advertising the group more.

When they tell them that BTS is part of the occult and brainwashes fans they don't believe it.
But to attack the person who is exposing the group they believe.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So theres this interview with a Satanic Rabbi right. In this interview he tells the pastor interviewing him, how so many children go missing in America and its because they capture them and sell their meat to McDonald's. He says they make money off of it so much money and the public eat their children for breakfast lunch and supper. The interviewer asked why on earth he would be so open about it,so the Rabbi said, because you wont believe it anyways, he said u can tell the masses the truth they never believe it so what does he care. If you guys have read the Talmud which is the Satanic scripture of the Jews(fake Jews) they look at everyone who isnt a Jew as cattle, so when they take children that are not jews to them its just like killing a lamb or baby cow. Only God can open the eyes of those who seek the truth. Justin Bieber had some slides in that one song and it said McDonald's is killing our kids, and on another slide was a Satanic pentagram,and on another slide the Israeli flag. I do believe it

So theres this interview with a Satanic Rabbi right. In this interview he tells the pastor interviewing him, how so many children go missing in America and its because they capture them and sell their meat to McDonald's. He says they make money off of it so much money and the public eat their children for breakfast lunch and supper. The interviewer asked why on earth he would be so open about it,so the Rabbi said, because you wont believe it anyways, he said u can tell the masses the truth they never believe it so what does he care. If you guys have read the Talmud which is the Satanic scripture of the Jews(fake Jews) they look at everyone who isnt a Jew as cattle, so when they take children that are not jews to them its just like killing a lamb or baby cow. Only God can open the eyes of those who seek the truth. Justin Bieber had some slides in that one song and it said McDonald's is killing our kids, and on another slide was a Satanic pentagram,and on another slide the Israeli flag. I do believe it
I’ve heard about this but I want to cry. Those poor children, this is horrific. This kind of stuff makes me so sad I just can’t believe it especially when elderly and children are affected :(

Sis I’m so glad I eat halal, I’ve never eaten from any of these mainstream takeaways (I think you guys call if fast food chains). Can you believe I’ve never had McDonalds since I was like 1. My parents would eat it back then but would only get fillet fish and fries!

I believe Zionists rule the world, that is why the us military have such a good relationship with Israel. There are so many Orthodox Jews who know their history and religion fully who say that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land.

sis the world is against us,especially us Muslims. They absolutely hate us. We said never again to the holocaust but a Muslim genocide is happening in China with the numbers exceeding Nazi concentration camps. The whole world fought in a world war for the Jews and rightly so (although I think the war was full of propaganda and Illuminati involvement) but no one even bothers to find out what’s happening to the Uyghurs never mind help them. It makes me so frustrated that our blood is so cheap. But they are treating us like this as the Prophet (saw) had said. They want to collapse the religion so that the Dajaal can deceive and infiltrate at an easier rate. May Allah (swt) ease the suffering of everyone ameen

Sorry for making this political and religious. I just wanted to share my thoughts

I’ve heard about this but I want to cry. Those poor children, this is horrific. This kind of stuff makes me so sad I just can’t believe it especially when elderly and children are affected :(

Sis I’m so glad I eat halal, I’ve never eaten from any of these mainstream takeaways (I think you guys call if fast food chains). Can you believe I’ve never had McDonalds since I was like 1. My parents would eat it back then but would only get fillet fish and fries!

I believe Zionists rule the world, that is why the us military have such a good relationship with Israel. There are so many Orthodox Jews who know their history and religion fully who say that Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land.

sis the world is against us,especially us Muslims. They absolutely hate us. We said never again to the holocaust but a Muslim genocide is happening in China with the numbers exceeding Nazi concentration camps. The whole world fought in a world war for the Jews and rightly so (although I think the war was full of propaganda and Illuminati involvement) but no one even bothers to find out what’s happening to the Uyghurs never mind help them. It makes me so frustrated that our blood is so cheap. But they are treating us like this as the Prophet (saw) had said. They want to collapse the religion so that the Dajaal can deceive and infiltrate at an easier rate. May Allah (swt) ease the suffering of everyone ameen

Sorry for making this political and religious. I just wanted to share my thoughts
We also call it takeaways down here in the south of Africa :)

I havnt eaten McDonald's In years and I use to eat the chicken because our McDonald's were supposedly Halaal. But ew
You are right. The NWO seeks to destroy all religions and make a One world religion where we pledge our allegiance to Lucifer if im not mistaken. Im not at all surprised that we are having a mass Muslim genocide and nobody gives a rats ass. It really depresses me to think how so many people are being tortured and killed as a means to Stamp out Islam.

Satanists rule the world, what can we do but pray. I wish there was more I could do for all the children and all the people being oppressed.

halley

Rookie
Muslim genocide is happening in China with the numbers exceeding Nazi concentration camps. The whole world fought in a world war for the Jews and rightly so (although I think the war was full of propaganda and Illuminati involvement) but no one even bothers to find out what’s happening to the Uyghurs never mind help them. It makes me so frustrated that our blood is so cheap.
not only in China but also in India and Palestine. Also, still, Africa's resources continue to be exploited.
as today, one of the worst treated people are Africans and Muslims.

Honey

Established

As a Muslim, reading this broke my heart, i literally teared up i swear no one cares about whats happening in Syria, Palestine, uyghur! Its Crazy how west preaches about humanity but doesn’t bat an eye on muslims being killed for decades, all i can say allah is watching and we have him