BTS discussion thread

I know. You're not the only one who can read. So JK is possibly a pedo too just like TH and YG. Only difference is one of them may have or may have not slept with underage boys and the other two with underage girls.

Then what? Should we all take them to the criminal court over a possibility that may not even be true that they could be pedos as a result of information taken from the dark web?

It is somewhat futile in pointing a rather obvious piece of information. The sky is blue - wow so shocking.
Wow salty

I saw this comment...someone said they went to the dark internet and saw something about suga, Taehyung being p***phile

View attachment 41927
I just want to clarify something. p***philia is having sexual attraction to pubescent children whilst hebephilia is attraction to pubescent children from the age of 11-14. Then there is Ephebophilia which is attraction to teens most likely who have reached puberty from 15-19. So if these assumptions which are no clear evidence for someone being a criminal are true both Tae and Suga would be in the hebephilia/Ephebophilia category. A more stronger rumour was that of Suga saying at a fan sign that he would date a 15 year old, which again to some shows that he likes these girls because they have hit the age of puberty and therefore have developed physical characteristic of a woman rather than a child. I am not defending them at all because they should stick to the law of their land. The legal age in Korea is 19 I believe

Anyways, do you remember when BTS renditioned J Cole’s Born Sinner in 2013/2014 and named it born singer. Well the song they covered is also the name of J Cole’s album Born Sinner and it is literally screaming illuminati/Satanism. Some of the title tracks are called “Villuminati”, “forbidden fruit” “land of the snakes”. The illuminati references have not even been hidden in that album.

This is the album cover:

CD6A14DD-D194-44DA-A0C4-7009BC6EF5E3.jpeg
do I even have to explain this?!

this is also a cover:

04CCC4CB-525C-4AFA-8DA5-854FB355F4E2.jpeg
does it resemble a certain Korean groups logo?:

CF3163C3-91E0-413D-9E1C-BC86C37CE257.jpeg
also the colour scheme is similar to BTS debut era where there wore a lot of the same black and gold around the time where they sang this song.

some of his lyrics for example in his song villuminati resemble BTS concepts like Boy meets world is a lyric in the song and a concept in BTS storyline where RM states he shook hands with the devil.

He has lyrics in the song similar to this very concept but also so illuminati infiltrated:

“but the devil run the T.V. So the demons in him. Didn’t appeal with the devil but now I’m pleading with him, like give me my soul”

“I ain’t ever letting go again, please give me my soul..........but the devil don’t play fair”

“I might even go join the illuminati, fuck everybody”

“And I ain’t really into sacrificing bodies.”

ok so you’re telling me BTS chose this specific album/song to rendition way back in 2013 which has similar concepts and is literally telling that these artists worship Satan and army think this is all a coincidence and WE are crazy??

Last edited:
I know. You're not the only one who can read. So JK is possibly a pedo too just like TH and YG. Only difference is one of them may have or may have not slept with underage boys and the other two with underage girls.

Then what? Should we all take them to the criminal court over a possibility that may not even be true that they could be pedos as a result of information taken from the dark web?

It is somewhat futile in pointing a rather obvious piece of information. The sky is blue - wow so shocking.
I was just saying Jungkook was in the comment too. Chill.

I just want to clarify something. p***philia is having sexual attraction to pubescent children whilst hebephilia is attraction to pubescent children from the age of 11-14. Then there is Ephebophilia which is attraction to teens most likely who have reached puberty from 15-19. So if these assumptions which are no clear evidence for someone being a criminal are true both Tae and Suga would be in the hebephilia/Ephebophilia category. A more stronger rumour was that of Suga saying at a fan sign that he would date a 15 year old, which again to some shows that he likes these girls because they have hit the age of puberty and therefore have developed physical characteristic of a woman rather than a child. I am not defending them at all because they should stick to the law of their land. The legal age in Korea is 19 I believe

Anyways, do you remember when BTS renditioned J Cole’s Born Sinner in 2013/2014 and named it born singer. Well the song they covered is also the name of J Cole’s album Born Sinner and it is literally screaming illuminati/Satanism. Some of the title tracks are called “Villuminati”, “forbidden fruit” “land of the snakes”. The illuminati references have not even been hidden in that album.

This is the album cover:

View attachment 41948
do I even have to explain this?!

this is also a cover:

View attachment 41949
does it resemble a certain Korean groups logo?:

View attachment 41950
also the colour scheme is similar to BTS debut era where there wore a lot of the same black and gold around the time where they sang this song.

some of his lyrics for example in his song villuminati resemble BTS concepts like Boy meets world is a lyric in the song and a concept in BTS storyline where RM states he shook hands with the devil.

He has lyrics in the song similar to this very concept but also so illuminati infiltrated:

“but the devil run the T.V. So the demons in him. Didn’t appeal with the devil but now I’m pleading with him, like give me my soul”

“I ain’t ever letting go again, please give me my soul..........but the devil don’t play fair”

“I might even go join the illuminati, fuck everybody”

“And I ain’t really into sacrificing bodies.”

ok so you’re telling me BTS chose this specific album/song to rendition way back in 2013 which has similar concepts and is literally telling that these artists worship Satan and army think this is all a coincidence and WE are crazy??
Thank you for this post! Very interesting

Thank you for this post! Very interesting
I’m glad you found it interesting! I had no idea born sinner was literally this satanic. What I realised from the song was that the illuminati select who joins them. So you can do all the symbolism in the world but only some can join. Others aren’t part of the network themselves but work for the network by carrying the symbolism. But to even carry this Agenda you have to sell yourself. This is what I got from this. He has a song “forbidden fruit” which is very similar to blood sweat and tears.
I was just saying Jungkook was in the comment too. Chill.
Don’t get hurt by this, some people have anger problems and don’t know how to express themselves respectfully!

mimis

Established
I don't know if you've heard the song "Evrybody's fool" by Evanescence but It proves that fame and millions of followers won't make you happy but rather sad, lonely, depressed and suicidal! Because when you become an "Idol" you are no longer yourself, you have no personality - you are supposed to be an image fans wanna see. You might feel bad but you are supposed to be somewhere and smile for the camera and act silly or sassy, whatever your character is... I mean, it's just sad, not for the celebrities but for the people supporting this madness and allowing it to happen! If people weren't looking for fakeness companies wouldn't produce it and no "idols" would be lost and on the wrong path to salvation!

Fujiko

Star
I don't know if you've heard the song "Evrybody's fool" by Evanescence but It proves that fame and millions of followers won't make you happy but rather sad, lonely, depressed and suicidal! Because when you become an "Idol" you are no longer yourself, you have no personality - you are supposed to be an image fans wanna see. You might feel bad but you are supposed to be somewhere and smile for the camera and act silly or sassy, whatever your character is... I mean, it's just sad, not for the celebrities but for the people supporting this madness and allowing it to happen! If people weren't looking for fakeness companies wouldn't produce it and no "idols" would be lost and on the wrong path to salvation!
I know this song,i listened them and this song shows mk ultra,idol life...it is a pity that also Evanescence are sellout now because Amy lee was against the system ,the music industry...and now their last videos are so demonic and evil....

Fujiko

Star
Guys not bts related but i want to express my feelings here because it is my favourite thread and i feel more comfortable here than in kpop satanic thread....i will post more here because the other thread is really heavy...it is related to Jjong and after reading a lot of posts i feel so hurt...i can't accept the lies,the dirty things around...i saw photos of him and i am devastated...i need to take a pause from it..i am weak probably...i am very sorry to have no strenght ....i cried ....i need a bit of peace

Guys not bts related but i want to express my feelings here because it is my favourite thread and i feel more comfortable here than in kpop satanic thread....i will post more here because the other thread is really heavy...it is related to Jjong and after reading a lot of posts i feel so hurt...i can't accept the lies,the dirty things around...i saw photos of him and i am devastated...i need to take a pause from it..i am weak probably...i am very sorry to have no strenght ....i cried ....i need a bit of peace
My thoughts are with u friend. The world is filled with hard to stomach evil things. I too have cried my eyes out with the things I have found out. You will be okay <3 hugs xxx

Aww.... I really like you! You seem like such a nice person. Please don’t be sad! I didn’t know Jonghyun but his death impacted me a lot. I cried for 2 weeks. It was very strange considering I was never a Shinee fan but I felt so hurt like if someone close to me had died. Whilst I was searching more about his death I found this thread and I was shocked. I was an army at the time and this thread was also exposing BTS and I was so hurt that this had all been a lie.

please remember that everyone will die. What they are doing is wrong but if Jonghyun was truly a good person who changed then God will judge him fairly. These people will get their due in hell. They are living heaven in this world but only for around 60 years or less when heaven is eternal. But they chose this path. This is what they wanted to do. Sometimes I feel sorry for BTS and then I remember that they are still doing this. They could risk their lives to leave if they wanted to but they are still choosing to stay no matter how many horrible things they are doing

Obviously what happened to Jonghyun is sad but I also sorry for the kids they abuse, and the innocent people who are used as their sacrifices.

You know I’ll tell you something. I suffer from a lot of mental health conditions. I had really bad fear of death in March. I was constantly having panic attacks for weeks because I looked at myself and the world so negatively. I was so scared that I would die at any moment and would go to hell but it made me closer to God. Through this happening to me, I started to realise how far from God I had been and I realised this world was temporary and that if I followed God I wouldn’t be scared of death. I am telling you this because you feel down now and I want to remind you that there is so mucb positive to focus on. Touch your heart. It’s still beating. This means that you can do something you love right now. Please don’t feel sad :) watch a movie. I was just watching random animal videos which were so funny lol. Idk what time it is where you live but maybe have a hot drink if you’re home, put your feet up and watch something relaxing! Sending you lots of love

Fujiko

Star
My thoughts are with u friend. The world is filled with hard to stomach evil things. I too have cried my eyes out with the things I have found out. You will be okay <3 hugs xxx
Really it needs time for me to accept these evil things and for my mental health i need to admit my limits...it is really disgusting and out of human for me...
Thank you for your words dear❤Hugs for you too <3 <3

Fujiko

Star
Aww.... I really like you! You seem like such a nice person. Please don’t be sad! I didn’t know Jonghyun but his death impacted me a lot. I cried for 2 weeks. It was very strange considering I was never a Shinee fan but I felt so hurt like if someone close to me had died. Whilst I was searching more about his death I found this thread and I was shocked. I was an army at the time and this thread was also exposing BTS and I was so hurt that this had all been a lie.

please remember that everyone will die. What they are doing is wrong but if Jonghyun was truly a good person who changed then God will judge him fairly. These people will get their due in hell. They are living heaven in this world but only for around 60 years or less when heaven is eternal. But they chose this path. This is what they wanted to do. Sometimes I feel sorry for BTS and then I remember that they are still doing this. They could risk their lives to leave if they wanted to but they are still choosing to stay no matter how many horrible things they are doing

Obviously what happened to Jonghyun is sad but I also sorry for the kids they abuse, and the innocent people who are used as their sacrifices.

You know I’ll tell you something. I suffer from a lot of mental health conditions. I had really bad fear of death in March. I was constantly having panic attacks for weeks because I looked at myself and the world so negatively. I was so scared that I would die at any moment and would go to hell but it made me closer to God. Through this happening to me, I started to realise how far from God I had been and I realised this world was temporary and that if I followed God I wouldn’t be scared of death. I am telling you this because you feel down now and I want to remind you that there is so mucb positive to focus on. Touch your heart. It’s still beating. This means that you can do something you love right now. Please don’t feel sad :) watch a movie. I was just watching random animal videos which were so funny lol. Idk what time it is where you live but maybe have a hot drink if you’re home, put your feet up and watch something relaxing! Sending you lots of love
Thank you for your words❤I feel the same about you☺I was not a Shinee fan but at december of the last year i found out about him and i listened his songs...it changed my life because i left superficial people next to me, and i started to watch these videos and read this forum...i stopped to be blind about music world...i was abandoned by some people and i felt so heart broken but i felt that something in Jjong was good...i am sure he did mistakes ,he was not perfect but something good is in him...but around him there are dirty evil stuffs...people evil cruel sick....i don't understand the symbols,the codes,but i can see that something in this industry is very evil,fake,dirty...after i found out Bts and V catched my attention but i noticed in Run bts that he was bullied by others members...i watched them because they seemed funny,but in some scenes i was disappointed...same with Jjong and Shinee,sometimes he was treated bad...the scene when he wanted to be hugged and they put cake on his face and then he can't eat the cake because they bring away all the cake was so painful..
About what you felt in march sometimes i think about it,and Jjong event scared me...it make me think that it is not right waste time ruining our souls or lost in superficial things because life has an end.
Yes i will search something amusing to watch because it was so hurtful seeing Jjong stuffs photos...
Lots of love for you too dear<3 <3 <3

I understand please don't feel bad about this...I felt so bad also but I found comfort when the news came out the moon turned aqua...I believe its good signs indicate he is in good place
DRjRIgqU8AAWr8T.jpg

I know some might have some religion which they might disagree...but thats just my opinion

also he visited me a lots of time in my dreams...and its always a happy dreams which I strongly believe he is more happier in his current place then when he was in this earth :)

I my self went into serious health crises in the last june, it was so hard and I was diagnosed with stomach ulcer...I still suffer till this day but thanks God at least its not as bad as it was in june

please don't feel bad about jjong...he already in good place now

I no longer feels bad about him because of this news and my dreams...I felt happy for him

I hope this makes you feel better

Fujiko

Star
I understand please don't feel bad about this...I felt so bad also but I found comfort when the news came out the moon turned aqua...I believe its good signs indicate he is in good place
View attachment 41958

I know some might have some religion which they might disagree...but thats just my opinion

also he visited me a lots of time in my dreams...and its always a happy dreams which I strongly believe he is more happier in his current place then when he was in this earth :)

I my self went into serious health crises in the last june, it was so hard and I was diagnosed with stomach ulcer...I still suffer till this day but thanks God at least its not as bad as it was in june

please don't feel bad about jjong...he already in good place now

I no longer feels bad about him because of this news and my dreams...I felt happy for him
I hope this makes you feel better
The moon turning aqua is amazing,i hope he is in peace,really because i feel he is really a good person despite the mistakes he did and his life in the music industry...
Be strong and i hope your situation will be better ❤I will do my best for don't be sad for Jjong because his pain is ended even if what happened is very painful for me and scared me seeing the predictive programming and the mk ultra he had...unbelievable that a human being was treated in this way.His death helped a lot of people to wake up because he is a good soul,and he wanted to reveal something.Maybe in the thriller book he wanted to write..

Pruu

Rookie
You guys I don't know if I am spending too much time here or what but I had a dream that bts were in this very white room, cameras before them and a table that was white too with seven bottles of blood .I know, super creepy. They were drinking from this bottles and they kept on spitting blood.i remember that in my dream nam was close to jhop ,so most likely they were arranged according to their ages. Nam spat all-over jhop they all wore black clothes.and jhop was dripping wet with blood because of nam spitting all over him .this happened while yongi was spitting on the floor it was bloody. All of them were being recorded and they obviously didn't want to drink. That's it!
I was creeped out by this,but honestly seemed like sth all those people in occult do. I really pray for bts like a lot ,that God truly delivers them , not then only.all unbelievers . Please I beseech you, that as much as you post here remember to pray also , because talking about them and exposing them here won't do much.but praying definitely does .God has his own ways he might give them an encounter or speak to them through dream or sth .do not give up.
The things I saw here pretty much made me feel like I should just stop praying for them,but that is the opposite,I should infact pray even more, because they need jesus christ himself.

queen82

Star
yes there's a scene on the video when Amy Lee was in the elevator with the two girls laughing at her or something , she wears a hoodie and she remind me Britney Spears in her breakdown era