BTS discussion thread

Sorry not to be rude, but some men cry more than others.
I actually want to expand on what u said quickly in relation and response to the person who uploaded that video. Asia does have more effeminate men(not all obviously), and I dont say this in a bad way at all.this was spoken about quite a while back, but yes Asia does have men that have ways, features and characteristics that the west deems effeminate. This is just a natural disposition of some asian males and in no way means they are gay, or anything negative. Asia does have males whose build and mannerisms come off as being feminine to the west. My sister was engaged to a chinese boy long ago, and his cousins did have a more slender feminine build yet were not gay men. My very first love, was an amazing guy who to me was very feminine. Yet not gay. He was a really manly man in the ways of what a man should be like but just had some feminine ways. I think alot of people look to Asian men negatively because of these kinds of things which is so wrong coz not every guy is some big ass buff dude with a massive beard chopping wood lol and they shouldn't be anyways. I never mentioned this before because I didnt want it to come across as me fangirling but I saw an asian man look almost identical to JHope, a few months ago at the grocery store. He was extremely pretty,also very slender and slightly built, very dainty looking, but dressed very manly and I was shook at how much they looked alike. I think its nice actually, but I think people are reaching when they say BTS are chicks.
This is why iv asked does anyone know Pierre XO, he is an asian man, who isnt gay, who is very manly yet also very feminine in terms of the west and he had a hard time growing up in America because hes asian and what the west deems 'gay'. But hes not.

This was not directed at u @somewhat_yuna, just a general response

Last edited:

J.Gloria

Rookie
Guys I know we are talking about B#T#S's illuminati influence but may I just for a second mention how much mental damage B#T#S is actually causing to the fans especially those who had an existing mental health issue before.
The fans are not seeking professional help claiming that their music full of demonic spells is enough meaning if the music stops then suicide follows
I mean I almost committed suicide because of them and I ruined my whole life in a span of a month
If it isn't for God I wouldn't be here and I know some of you can relate
So I'm worried about ARMYs who believe that there's no God....imagine how bad it would be for them
Sometimes I wish I could help them but I can't, they're too brainwashed to see

i know this is a bts thread guys but what do you think of JACKSON WANG
As in just a general opinion or an ILLUMINATI evil viewpoint? Because they all in that buzz he always wears the red kabbalah bracelet. That aside I like him hes cute, and he seems nice. I like that video by him and Joji and frikken love Joji, though disappointed with his album cover doing the classic one eyed vibe :(

I do think RM is in a relationship, he might even have a child. I don’t know, but it seems like a lot of them are or were in relationships. I honestly don’t care at all. If I was a fan I’d be so happy and excited to see my favourite artists with their significant other. Imagine the cute pics! But what I absolutely hate is how damaging this is to fans. Like @J.Gloria said, it will really impact these you fans mental health if they painted this image and fantasised that BTS are straight, single men when in fact they are in relationships with presumably both genders. This will hurt a lot of these fans to self harm and stuff. It is not common. And I don’t blame the fans entirely especially when the company paints this and brainwashes these teenage hormonal girls with all the fan service, boyfriend themed dance practices specifically for fans, and the fake “army are my girlfriends”, “we only love army” rubbish.

That’s the vid where he changes the ring,it Was trending on twitter lol
I actually want to expand on what u said quickly in relation and response to the person who uploaded that video. Asia does have more effeminate men(not all obviously), and I dont say this in a bad way at all.this was spoken about quite a while back, but yes Asia does have men that have ways, features and characteristics that the west deems effeminate. This is just a natural disposition of some asian males and in no way means they are gay, or anything negative. Asia does have males whose build and mannerisms come off as being feminine to the west. My sister was engaged to a chinese boy long ago, and his cousins did have a more slender feminine build yet were not gay men. My very first love, was an amazing guy who to me was very feminine. Yet not gay. He was a really manly man in the ways of what a man should be like but just had some feminine ways. I think alot of people look to Asian men negatively because of these kinds of things which is so wrong coz not every guy is some big ass buff dude with a massive beard chopping wood lol and they shouldn't be anyways. I never mentioned this before because I didnt want it to come across as me fangirling but I saw an asian man look almost identical to JHope, a few months ago at the grocery store. He was extremely pretty,also very slender and slightly built, very dainty looking, but dressed very manly and I was shook at how much they looked alike. I think its nice actually, but I think people are reaching when they say BTS are chicks.
This is why iv asked does anyone know Pierre XO, he is an asian man, who isnt gay, who is very manly yet also very feminine in terms of the west and he had a hard time growing up in America because hes asian and what the west deems 'gay'. But hes not.

This was not directed at u @somewhat_yuna, just a general response
This is so true sis. Thank you for sharing your experience. I know for people living in a country where there is mainly one race it is hard to acknowledge men from around the world but in the U.K. we have men who come in so many different forms. We have white, black, East Asian, South Asian, Latino men and they are all so different in what they look like and act like. That doesn’t mean all asian men are transgender lmao or gay for that matter. I see white boys who have the same height and built as BTS members, and I see East Asian men with muscles and very manly. There is no box or idea of what a man looks like when we are all made biologically different. It is the same for women. Some women look manlier than others but that doesn’t mean they are a man. I am naturally a very petite female and really skinny so in my neck it looks like I have a prominent Adam’s Apple at times but it’s like that because I am very skinny and don’t have much body fat. I have thicker eyebrows because I’m South Asian but that doesn’t mean I am a man or look manly. These assumptions that someone is transgender based on body proportions and race is ridiculous! It just causes people to hate themselves even more and feel like because they don’t fit into what society deems a beautiful man or beautiful women, then they are weird, the opposite gender, ugly etc

You know what else if weird. Taehyung didn’t even come on the Vlive for Joon’s birthday. Either these people hate eachother and therefore he didn’t even wanna come or Bighit need him for something or it’s just a coincidence. Jimin said he was sleeping which makes no sense at all. It’s weird that he couldn’t come on for 5 minutes like the rest of the members. If I am right about him being the main prostitute this comeback it could be that he was busy elsewhere :(

I do think RM is in a relationship, he might even have a child. I don’t know, but it seems like a lot of them are or were in relationships. I honestly don’t care at all. If I was a fan I’d be so happy and excited to see my favourite artists with their significant other. Imagine the cute pics! But what I absolutely hate is how damaging this is to fans. Like @J.Gloria said, it will really impact these you fans mental health if they painted this image and fantasised that BTS are straight, single men when in fact they are in relationships with presumably both genders. This will hurt a lot of these fans to self harm and stuff. It is not common. And I don’t blame the fans entirely especially when the company paints this and brainwashes these teenage hormonal girls with all the fan service, boyfriend themed dance practices specifically for fans, and the fake “army are my girlfriends”, “we only love army” rubbish.

That’s the vid where he changes the ring,it Was trending on twitter lol

This is so true sis. Thank you for sharing your experience. I know for people living in a country where there is mainly one race it is hard to acknowledge men from around the world but in the U.K. we have men who come in so many different forms. We have white, black, East Asian, South Asian, Latino men and they are all so different in what they look like and act like. That doesn’t mean all asian men are transgender lmao or gay for that matter. I see white boys who have the same height and built as BTS members, and I see East Asian men with muscles and very manly. There is no box or idea of what a man looks like when we are all made biologically different. It is the same for women. Some women look manlier than others but that doesn’t mean they are a man. I am naturally a very petite female and really skinny so in my neck it looks like I have a prominent Adam’s Apple at times but it’s like that because I am very skinny and don’t have much body fat. I have thicker eyebrows because I’m South Asian but that doesn’t mean I am a man or look manly. These assumptions that someone is transgender based on body proportions and race is ridiculous! It just causes people to hate themselves even more and feel like because they don’t fit into what society deems a beautiful man or beautiful women, then they are weird, the opposite gender, ugly etc
You are so Right my sister. In south Africa its also very diverse here, I mean its still Africa but u get all types of people in all different sizes and shapes from Africans to Asians from tiny to huge, so when ppl say someone is transgender based on silly things im like ya thats a no from me

REEM

Rookie
Re BTS being transgender, I agree I do think it's a bit of a reach as whilst watching the video I felt for all the Asian guys I know who by that criteria, would be suspected of being trans too...it's definitely a race/build thing!
It's nothing to be ashamed of that Asian guys can generally pass off the cross-dressing look than guys of other races (not all of course, but this is a broad stereotype that exists for a reason).
In fact I think one of the reasons the "gender-bender" genre is so popular in Asian entertainment is because of this, and vice versa for girls who dress as guys.
(Please don't misunderstand, I am in no way criticising Asians, though not based in Asia, I am one myself!)

*a side note: Asians tend to be more traditional and transgender topics are way more taboo than in the West; so not sure how open people would be to raising kids trans - if anything it would be more as a disguise (imagination required for the reasons, lol it's too late here to brainstorm) and not as much an "embracing of both genders/sexuality" type thing.

Anyway, I shall not let any doubts obscure the potential truth so I will happily stand corrected if so! My main point was that Asian dudes can just look more effeminate than other global counterparts, sorry to go off-topic~

Honey

Established
Noooo I enjoyed your theory.
This industry is confusing because we don’t know what orchestrates behind the scenes. All the signs they do are to either alert someone behind the scenes or show that they are part of the illuminati. But all this is the company telling them. They have to always follow scripts so they don’t go out of line so all the hand signs they do is because of that, so we will never know if they willingly want to or not. I do know however that Taehyung didn’t want to be in the group in 2017 from insider information

So guys, this made me laugh. Have you guys seen army going crazy on twitter because there was a video of RM with a wedding ring on his left hand and when he was going on air he removed it to his middle finger. People are using that and other ‘evidences’ to claim he is married with kids lol
This made me remember one post Where RM was showing baby shoes and he said he liked those shoes and brought it, to me that's kinda odd, i mean who does that, anyways he posted a picture with a baby today on his bday, so i d k,
But the thing i really hate is that stans think Their BANGTAN SELLOUTS (from now on i will call them by This name instead of bee tee ass) are still kids! Stans really be like Their kpop oppas are virgin, untouched , pure, blah blah! Its so transparent that they are here for the physical attraction, they build the fantasy that these stars are Their significant others, to me that's really unhealthy mentality, like you Don't even know them, they Don't even know about your existence!!! Also they sexualize these men and inappropriately Imagine them Doin things with them, when they are literally 13years old that's so weird, they would swore that they are here for the music but no truth is they would send them hate when these stars are married or finds Their significant others, i mean they really think they gonna date them like please Their psychology is so Weird, kpop stans are selfish, and fetishists and delulu!

Re BTS being transgender, I agree I do think it's a bit of a reach as whilst watching the video I felt for all the Asian guys I know who by that criteria, would be suspected of being trans too...it's definitely a race/build thing!
It's nothing to be ashamed of that Asian guys can generally pass off the cross-dressing look than guys of other races (not all of course, but this is a broad stereotype that exists for a reason).
In fact I think one of the reasons the "gender-bender" genre is so popular in Asian entertainment is because of this, and vice versa for girls who dress as guys.
(Please don't misunderstand, I am in no way criticising Asians, though not based in Asia, I am one myself!)

*a side note: Asians tend to be more traditional and transgender topics are way more taboo than in the West; so not sure how open people would be to raising kids trans - if anything it would be more as a disguise (imagination required for the reasons, lol it's too late here to brainstorm) and not as much an "embracing of both genders/sexuality" type thing.

Anyway, I shall not let any doubts obscure the potential truth so I will happily stand corrected if so! My main point was that Asian dudes can just look more effeminate than other global counterparts, sorry to go off-topic~
I agree if they are transgender then hey okay man! But I just dont believe it. With regards to BTS it seems far fetched. May I ask what type of Asian are you, wait that sounds odd, from what part of Asia are u genetically from, hell I dont know how to ask this question but do u know what I mean? Im part Asian but I dont know how to word the question in a PC way lol

Vision

Veteran
I also disagree with the Transgender considering the views towards them. They probably seem a little off because they've got work done and unfortuantely have normalised it in Korea.

Likewise I don't buy into cloning celebs, I'm not denying cloning tech could exist but it's probably reserved for higher level people not a Kpop idol.

So im just sharing this video by Pierre XO who has spoken previously about being an Asian man who is often mistaken for being a lady, and how he really has struggled in the West. He has spoken about how people made him think he was gay, hes also spoken about wearing Makeup. I personally really love Pierre XO and honestly some of his videos make me really sad but hes such a decent person. So handsome and beautiful too Id be his friend for real.

In this video he speaks about how superficial America is, and alot of countries have become westernized including my own obviously since we are owned by the Rothschilds.

But sorry to any Americans but I really think the west was a disease that spread globally. So much Asian culture and people have been minimized and washed away by the horrible ideals of 'western society' I hate it

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
I also disagree with the Transgender considering the views towards them. They probably seem a little off because they've got work done and unfortuantely have normalised it in Korea.

Likewise I don't buy into cloning celebs, I'm not denying cloning tech could exist but it's probably reserved for higher level people not a Kpop idol.
Same...i agree with you

I’m so confused. Taehyung’s cousin (idk if he actually is his cousin but that’s what army are saying) has deleted his account after getting many followers. He’s also wearing very expensive clothing so I’m assuming Taehyung’s family were never poor in the first place. I wonder why he deleted his account.
He looks so much like Taehyung it’s crazy

Army have made so many fan accounts reposting his now deleted pics it’s absolutely insane! Also he’s close with Jhopes sister and Namjoons cousin I’m sure. I’m starting to think that all of these people are already part of a secret network behind the scenes.

Last edited:
I’m so confused. Taehyung’s cousin (idk if he actually is his cousin but that’s what army are saying) has deleted his account after getting many followers. He’s also wearing very expensive clothing so I’m assuming Taehyung’s family were never poor in the first place. I wonder why he deleted his account.
He looks so much like Taehyung it’s crazy

Army have made so many fan accounts reposting his now deleted pics it’s absolutely insane! Also he’s close with Jhopes sister and Namjoons cousin I’m sure. I’m starting to think that all of these people are already part of a secret network behind the scenes.
What makes u say he is close with Jhopes sister and Namjoons cousin?(the wrestler girl?) Well maybe they all met since BTS has been together so long? Possibly? Or they have all just known each other forever and really are behind the scenes in occult fams. Interesting

What makes u say he is close with Jhopes sister and Namjoons cousin?(the wrestler girl?) Well maybe they all met since BTS has been together so long? Possibly? Or they have all just known each other forever and really are behind the scenes in occult fams. Interesting
Because they interact a lot with eachother on social media. Idk I really think BTS belong to elite bloodlines. They could’ve met but they all seem very close knit, so it’s just a theory I might be completely wrong lol. It was just an assumption I made

Fujiko

Star
Because they interact a lot with eachother on social media. Idk I really think BTS belong to elite bloodlines. They could’ve met but they all seem very close knit, so it’s just a theory I might be completely wrong lol. It was just an assumption I made
Another prouve their career was preplanned and not a coincidence...and they are not common people

mimis

Established
Hey guys! My friend recently recommended me to watch American Horror Story. I watched 8 seasons and I gotta say - there are many satanic elements to it but the 8 season just startled me. It's called Apocalypse and it's literally about the Antichrist. I noticed one of the episodes was filmed at the same location Bts ON mv was filmed.
View attachment 41020View attachment 41021
I usually don't believe in coincidences. And knowing Bang Si-hyuk's obsession with dark movie themes (i think someone here posted before that he loves watching movies like 'The end of evangelion') to me it looks like he watched Ahs: Apocalypse and was like we gotta film there, which would prove our points in the discussion thread that the song was made for the awaiting of the Antichrist.
The season starts with WW3, which wipes out all the life on Earth and the only people that survive are the richest people and 2 random youngsters that apperantly have perfect dna, according to Ancestry website [which adds up to the conspiracy of dna tests for ancestry that got very popular through youtubers advertising it. I heared that through these tests the government keeps your dna, which would allow them to clone you or run experiments in the future.] The only food after the apocalypse that people can eat are cubes that contain all the important substances for their survival [cubes are considered the food of the future and many movies forshadow similar outcome, like 'Snowpiercer' for example.] The series are filled with predictive programming. At some point they even say the whole world is controlled by the Illuminati. They show the church of Satan, do satanic rituals, they even glorify the idea of burning in Hell and one satanist even tells the Antichrist to ask "The father" for more painful place in Hell. They are mocking Christianity, praizing Satan. It was discgusting to see. I don't know most of actors' religious background. Kate Bates looks like a lovely person in interviews but in the series she is portrayed as the guardian of the Antichrist and it was just so unpleasant to watch her and other lovable actors such as Evan Peters paying homage to Satan. So sad that now this is the reality we live in. People making movies about Satan, teaching us about the dark side and getting us as far away as possible from God. I mean people, who follow these series for a decade and it's so santimential to them would watch this season and be like "Hell yeah, this is so awesome", not realizing it's messed up. I feel like this season was planned ever since the beggining and the creators knew how invested people would be in the series for 7 seasons so when they drop this abomination no one would mind... I mean kudos to them i guess. :(
I want to add new information about the location Bts filmed their mv 'ON'. I was watching 'Ghost Whisperer' and I noticed one episode called 'Speed Demon' (season 2 episode 14) was filmed on the same location and in the episode people refered to that place as 'Midnight Circle'. It was about a race car driver that died in a car accident and the driving point of the episode was one particular date: 19/2/06/ I felt like I had a Deja Vu and then I remembered the date written on the train in Bts' mv 'Run' - 19/2/20 (if that's how it's supposed to be considered) I still don't know what it might mean but I find it extremely terrifing! There are too many coincidances! I am no longer scared for Bts.. I am starting to get scared of Bts! May be there are lots of demons behind them, these signs and symbolisms are way beyond our knowledge! I don't believe people like Bang Si-hyuk or his team are behind their concepts, may be demons themselves are feeding them knowledge through the rituals they perform. May be we should start to distance ourselves from Bts because I believe no good is heading our or their way!!! RM looks very demonic on the birthday picture and they all look off lately. May be they are not even themselves anymore and there are other entities posessing their bodies ..but they allowed it themselves through the contracts they sign and the satanic rituals they perform! I think we should pray for the people on this thread and army fans to move on from Bts' magic spell as soon as possible and sorry if I sound like I dramatize but I saw too many coincidences already and I got genuinely scared! :( :( :(