BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
I have a question...some people did videos about effects of Mc donald's food to show (weight,health)....someone tried to do a video to show effects of listening this music?To prouve if he sleep in a worst way or has personal problems,or if he has strange thought,depression...it could be interesting to do this

I saw this video the other day and it changed my whole perspective on BT$...

I'm still not 100% sure about this, but it does seem kind of strange. When someone would show a picture of BT$ to someone, most people would say that they do look like girls.

In the fandom, everyone is constantly repeating that Jungk00k is very strong, yet where are his muscles? Their abs look nothing compared to the abs of a real men. I also noticed they tend to cry a lot, which I first found weird since it's unlikely for men to cry that much (at least publicly). Jeemin always gave me the girlish vibes.

Also, I'm not so sure about this, but their vocal range is very high. I only know one man irl who can barely sing an A4, and yet BT$ are able to hit F5 and higher?? They can sing higher than most women I know. And most male kpop stars (I refuse to call them idols) can sing really high. In the songs, Namj00n would always rap/sing deep, but in live performances, he would rap/sing it an octave higher.

I do not know how the whole female-to-male transgender thing works, but they do seem off to me. I used to notice a thing or two that seemed weird to me, but I brushed it off.

The thing that kind of contradicts this statement is that they are really high. I don't understand that. I thought there was a stereotype about Asians being shorter? Most of them are really tall.

There is also an other video, about the girl groups. It seems like the whole kpop world is upside down. No wonder why "men" in kpop look cute most of the time. Ngl, they changed my viewing on men, I started preferring more feminine men, and the same thing happened to many people.

Some people doubt this saying that there are baby pictures of them proving that they are males, but they could've been trans since they were very young. Maybe the idea for BT$ started before they were even born. No wonder they are so popular.

I'm still not 100% sure about this, but it does seem kind of strange. When someone would show a picture of BT$ to someone, most people would say that they do look like girls.

In the fandom, everyone is constantly repeating that Jungk00k is very strong, yet where are his muscles? Their abs look nothing compared to the abs of a real men. I also noticed they tend to cry a lot, which I first found weird since it's unlikely for men to cry that much (at least publicly). Jeemin always gave me the girlish vibes.

Also, I'm not so sure about this, but their vocal range is very high. I only know one man irl who can barely sing an A4, and yet BT$ are able to hit F5 and higher?? They can sing higher than most women I know. And most male kpop stars (I refuse to call them idols) can sing really high. In the songs, Namj00n would always rap/sing deep, but in live performances, he would rap/sing it an octave higher.

I do not know how the whole female-to-male transgender thing works, but they do seem off to me. I used to notice a thing or two that seemed weird to me, but I brushed it off.

The thing that kind of contradicts this statement is that they are really high. I don't understand that. I thought there was a stereotype about Asians being shorter? Most of them are really tall.

There is also an other video, about the girl groups. It seems like the whole kpop world is upside down. No wonder why "men" in kpop look cute most of the time. Ngl, they changed my viewing on men, I started preferring more feminine men, and the same thing happened to many people.

Some people doubt this saying that there are baby pictures of them proving that they are males, but they could've been trans since they were very young. Maybe the idea for BT$ started before they were even born. No wonder they are so popular.
This has been spoken about quite a while ago in this thread and its very apparent that they are all male. From baby pictures through adolescence, they are very clearly male however some ppl in kpop seem to be transgender. Dont believe everything u see about this stuff. Not sure if u read the thread. BTS are pushed to have a feminine appearance but they are not actual girls. Especially when u see them without makeup they are clearly male and very male at that

Last edited:
I also saw this video, I was shocked, it was impossible for me, but the world is so crazy that I don't even know anymore. They look like men to me, some have really feminine traits, but they say that Koreans really are like that idk I'm from a part of the world where (at least here) there are not many koreans. ∆rmys like to admire the adam's apple and the volume in their pants (it's weird but it's true) they have masculine characteristics, I don't think they had such a crazy life that they started taking hormones or idk to become men since baby.
I'm actually confused by all of this, they are a puzzle.
Ahh, I really don’t want to believe this. Honestly I don’t know if they are because not all men look the same and have the same genetics to have the exact same body postures, body size etc. Humans are made in such diverse ways so I find it weird. There are members not just in BTS but I’m Kpop in general that I find suspicious but idk..... it’s something which is so hard to notice especially if they’ve been transitioned since birth.

JD new video...let's hope youtube didn't deleted it
This is very sad.... i think a lot of his personality change has got to do with the guilt he’s facing. That’s why he must have had many breakdowns since his grandmas death and during bst he was blonde. This makes me think more and more that he was born into the occult. I think he’s been performing magic for a long time

In the break the silence movie Tae explained his difference in character. He said that V and Kim Taehyung are not the same person. So V has changed but that is just his persona. Kim Taehyung hasn’t changed at all which is the real him. That just shows his goofy, innocent act was always a front. He literally is telling army the truth and they still don’t get it!

I saw a video where recently Tae was really excited to speak and whilst he was talking RM told him to shut up. He looked so sad and annoyed at the same time and was like ok. The other members laughed and mocked him.

Last edited:
I think we’ve all heard about woojin. I’m not really surprised because I knew these people are not what they portray on stage. I wanted to talk about allegations regarding him and the other members. Apparently he physically abused I.N who was just a minor. This makes me so sad because they acted like they all got along when potentially one of them is a criminal. He’s not the only one who probably has these issues. I don’t think a lot of these artists are good people

I really hate when people call these people “idols”. Even when I was a fan I really hated that word because it was like putting them on this high and holy standard only God is on. They are not God, they are humans and some of them are the worse type of humans who don’t even deserve any support. I could never refer to them as “idols” because In my religion that’s blasphemy and takes you out of religion.

Anyways why I mentioned woojin was because I watched a video which showed that even in the group there was tension between him and the group members. I see a lot of that tension between Taehyung and the others. I know that Jimin and Jk are extremely jealous of him but they really treat him like a pile of crap when in woojins case they his members distanced themselves from him sometimes. Both Woojin and Tae had the same “ I don’t want to be here anymore” vibe but in woojins case it was sinister. It’s really sad because they really make these people seem like such good people when behind the scenes they are horrible people. I really feel so bad for I.N when I was interested in Skz he seemed so naive especially that he was and is still so young. I honestly hope woojin did not do anything to him. There’s a video of him crying really badly after woojin left and I hope he’s not crying for the reasons I think :(

Last edited:
Sorry guys for the apparent confusion I created. I made a theory but didn't word my words correctly. For all we know I could be very far off and not really on the mark, but at the end of the day it's just that - a theory. I noticed that there was an apparent 'bullying' or 'ignoring' of Jungk00k by Ta3hyung and I wanted to expand a little more on Ta3hyung's character, which as of late has been very different to how he first started out in the industry and distant from the rest of the group, and how his past could have shaped that. I do believe he has some personal issues and it also makes me wonder if such a person with a guilty conscience and sensitivities would willingly participate in throwing up satanic symbols for all of his millions of fans to be influenced by, and his apparent connections to certain events shown in the Jonghyun thread. It's certainly something to think about.

I also request for @somewhat_yuna to delete the linked post I made since reading it would just confuse everyone more, as I edited it with more info and then deleted afterwards.:)
Noooo I enjoyed your theory.
This industry is confusing because we don’t know what orchestrates behind the scenes. All the signs they do are to either alert someone behind the scenes or show that they are part of the illuminati. But all this is the company telling them. They have to always follow scripts so they don’t go out of line so all the hand signs they do is because of that, so we will never know if they willingly want to or not. I do know however that Taehyung didn’t want to be in the group in 2017 from insider information

So guys, this made me laugh. Have you guys seen army going crazy on twitter because there was a video of RM with a wedding ring on his left hand and when he was going on air he removed it to his middle finger. People are using that and other ‘evidences’ to claim he is married with kids lol

J.Gloria

Rookie
Noooo I enjoyed your theory.
This industry is confusing because we don’t know what orchestrates behind the scenes. All the signs they do are to either alert someone behind the scenes or show that they are part of the illuminati. But all this is the company telling them. They have to always follow scripts so they don’t go out of line so all the hand signs they do is because of that, so we will never know if they willingly want to or not. I do know however that Taehyung didn’t want to be in the group in 2017 from insider information

So guys, this made me laugh. Have you guys seen army going crazy on twitter because there was a video of RM with a wedding ring on his left hand and when he was going on air he removed it to his middle finger. People are using that and other ‘evidences’ to claim he is married with kids lol
Remember these people do anything for attention
Even if it means faking mental health issues
But honestly, it would break the fans' hearts ,especially those who are R$M biased
That's one of the reasons why I left the fandom,these people build a fantasy world with the fans,toy with their feelings and in the end they will look at their fans directly in the eyes as they break their hearts
It's a real emotional rollercoaster, especially for sensitive people.

Sorry not to be rude, but some men cry more than others.

Ahh, I really don’t want to believe this. Honestly I don’t know if they are because not all men look the same and have the same genetics to have the exact same body postures, body size etc. Humans are made in such diverse ways so I find it weird. There are members not just in BTS but I’m Kpop in general that I find suspicious but idk..... it’s something which is so hard to notice especially if they’ve been transitioned since birth.

This is very sad.... i think a lot of his personality change has got to do with the guilt he’s facing. That’s why he must have had many breakdowns since his grandmas death and during bst he was blonde. This makes me think more and more that he was born into the occult. I think he’s been performing magic for a long time

In the break the silence movie Tae explained his difference in character. He said that V and Kim Taehyung are not the same person. So V has changed but that is just his persona. Kim Taehyung hasn’t changed at all which is the real him. That just shows his goofy, innocent act was always a front. He literally is telling army the truth and they still don’t get it!

I saw a video where recently Tae was really excited to speak and whilst he was talking RM told him to shut up. He looked so sad and annoyed at the same time and was like ok. The other members laughed and mocked him.
They always mock and talk over him! Like shut up, dudes...I actually want to hear what he has to say but they are making it harder.

mimis

Established
They say that R.M has children and blablabla, I don't doubt anything because they hide everything, even who they really are. I wonder if any of them marry and have children ... will they marry in the occult? And would your children be born in the occult to become someone influential too?
Just curiosity.
I've heard that one of elite's requests if you are a multi-millionaire is to turn your kid transgender ever since birth. Angelina Jolie did it, Mean Fox did it with her child and there are rumours that all celebrity's kids are transgenders. I won't be surprised if Bts' members do the same with their kids. Elon Musk even said he will let his kid decide the gender (read between the lines, they are probably already filling it with hormones to change it's gender)
About the RM thing idk but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be true either because most of them want to mary in their late 20's or early 30's and I bet BigHit will try to keep them in the company till they are in their 40's or 50's soo they can't hide it for much longer. I mean even the most delusional fans at some point will start to question: why they make statements that they are single and in love with Army when Jin is almost 28 years old? Like..so pathetic they are this dishonest! I think if army knew they were dating they wouldn't be so obsessed! They would give up their fantasies and bts hype would go away! It's one if you are listening to a group for their music and it's a whole different story when you only follow this group because of secret fantasies and idolization of these people. Like, most fans just wait for any bts member to say a movie they watch or musican they listen to so they can go and follow it as well. They can tell fans they love eating shit and fans would go and try it for themselves. This is not even an exaggeration! The utopian world bts create is not healthy for the fans, cuz it's not real!!! People need to wake up and see the truth for it's ugliness!

mimis

Established
I just realize that someday Bighit will have to make statement about bts having girlfriends or even wifes and kids and fans will be so devastated and feel betrayed because they put their trust in these boys' words! Exo's member Chen is getting married and the company waited until his fiancee couldn't hide her pregnancy anymore to report it to the fans. She gave birth 3 months after the announcement. What does that mean to you? The kpop celebrities we idolize have personal lives we don't know about, which is fine because if millions of people are so obsessed with you, not all of them will be happy for your happiness with someone that's not them, since their lives revolve around fantasies about you! But what I think should not be supported is the rules companies make to lie to fandoms that group members don't date and are in love with their fans only. Because people who trust these companies and believe that the "idol" they desire belongs to them, will fall into big depressions when the truth comes out and all of a sudden the people they think saved their lives (like bts) will be the ones to end it!!!

queen82

Star
This has been spoken about quite a while ago in this thread and its very apparent that they are all male. From baby pictures through adolescence, they are very clearly male however some ppl in kpop seem to be transgender. Dont believe everything u see about this stuff. Not sure if u read the thread. BTS are pushed to have a feminine appearance but they are not actual girls. Especially when u see them without makeup they are clearly male and very male at that
They are just femininize men