BTS discussion thread

Yeoldeux

Rookie
Not gonna lie these are funny to read. Especially knowing they fact that we can all possibly agree some of these are probably true.

Does anyone remember like last year when someone said the kpop Industry was a sex jungle? Like everyone had sex with anybody

Yeoldeux

Rookie
"Rumor: Scandal explodes on Twitter; accusing Jungwoo of NCT and former Woojin member Stray Kids of sexual harassment"

My God, if that's true, it only confirms the characters created by this rotten music industry!
I actually just looked this Up and it’s Rumors going around Jungkook was apart of it.:oops: But if this true we all KNOW DAMN well there gonna pay the girl to stay quiet that’s what they always do.:rolleyes:

MariMarrie

Veteran
hello . I've been reading this thread for 2 weeks and this thread is very good and interesting. I think J1n and Junglekook have the same level of depression. I also heard that J1n's song (This Night and Moon) is for Junglekook and the song Still With You is a song for J1n (just check the lyrics). Maybe only those 2 who are close like families and the others are just co-workers. Its like not only j1n in danger but also junglekook based on my opinion.. sorry for my bad english since its not my native language

I noticed something in this thread. Some of y’all always bring up their accents. Their accents literally have nothing to do with anything we talk about here. It’s not funny and it isn’t useful information. Please stop.
Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you lol. I wasn’t making fun of their accents. When i was an army I thought it was so adorable the way they spoke English. I gave grandparents who can’t speak in English so it was never my intention to mock their accents at all.

What I was trying to say is that for an American billboard they had to do a song in English where you can’t even understand the lyrics without subtitles. It’s got nothing to do with them having accents lol. RM is fluent and I had no idea what he was saying either. I listen to rappers who are AMERICAN and I have no clue about half the things they are talking about too lol. It was about the song being in a melody which makes it difficult to understand what they are saying. Not about their accents at all. Please don’t assume things It’s like me making a song in french but people not being able to understand it... that was hardly mocking them lol.

I’ve always tried to be as nice as possible Even when some people here have said such demeaning things about how they look, and about what they possibly are. I’m probably one of the members who stuck up for them the most and I got in trouble a lot lol, so I hope you don’t misunderstand my intentions

you have to remember these people have done way worse than what I said lol which wasn’t even bad..these guys abuse babies and put spells on fans so it’s a bit of a sticky situation

Last edited:
I noticed something in this thread. Some of y’all always bring up their accents. Their accents literally have nothing to do with anything we talk about here. It’s not funny and it isn’t useful information. Please stop.
Where has anyone spoken about their accents? Please prove this point and quote these posts as I have never seen anyone make fun of BTSs accents, and if they did thats dumb AF. So where and when did this happen

Last edited:
Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you lol. I wasn’t making fun of their accents. When i was an army I thought it was so adorable the way they spoke English. I gave grandparents who can’t speak in English so it was never my intention to mock their accents at all.

What I was trying to say is that for an American billboard they had to do a song in English where you can’t even understand the lyrics without subtitles. It’s got nothing to do with them having accents lol. RM is fluent and I had no idea what he was saying either. I listen to rappers who are AMERICAN and I have no clue about half the things they are talking about too lol. It was about the song being in a melody which makes it difficult to understand what they are saying. Not about their accents at all. Please don’t assume things It’s like me making a song in french but people not being able to understand it... that was hardly mocking them lol.

I’ve always tried to be as nice as possible Even when some people here have said such demeaning things about how they look, and about what they possibly are. I’m probably one of the members who stuck up for them the most and I got in trouble a lot lol, so I hope you don’t misunderstand my intentions

you have to remember these people have done way worse than what I said lol which wasn’t even bad..these guys abuse babies and put spells on fans so it’s a bit of a sticky situation

You are a very decent person, because your responses are always very kind. That exposed bangtan person has serious negativity issues and id probably have said get lost.

Random rant but why the F&)k can Jimin not cut his nails properly. In every single pic I see u can see the white of his nails and its cut badly wtf aaaaarghhhh it makes me so angry just go to the flipping nail bar if u cant do it right, ur a kpop star for goodness sake. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeoldeux

Rookie
You are a very decent person, because your responses are always very kind. That exposed bangtan person has serious negativity issues and id probably have said get lost.
I understand what’s she coming from. Trust me I used to be in her position. But what you got to understand is your a grown ass women. I’m pretty sure she’s still a child it’s hard to convince teens that there idols are satanic.Especially KPOP FANS. Not to mention the fact someone in here called blm a cult. Which I’m pretty sure she’s black and SO am I. I was confused about it at first but I recently have been doing my research and watching videos on blm.
Im sorry if I came off rude but I just wanted to state my opinion:)

I understand what’s she coming from. Trust me I used to be in her position. But what you got to understand is your a grown ass women. I’m pretty sure she’s still a child it’s hard to convince teens that there idols are satanic.Especially KPOP FANS. Not to mention the fact someone in here called blm a cult. Which I’m pretty sure she’s black and SO am I. I was confused about it at first but I recently have been doing my research and watching videos on blm.
You havnt read any of exposed bangtans posts it seems. She is not an army nor does she idolize kpop stars. But can be unnecessary and straight up RUDE. Whats ur point on being an adult? Many people of all ages here.

Last edited:
Also dont get ur point in stating your black? Whats that got to do with anything at all?

Bro im from Africa I dont give a rats ass if you are purple. Whats ur point in bringing it up?

Also if u read the thread u would see exposed bangtan tends to speak absolute false garbage and when u call her out on her misinformation she ignores it. Ive asked her to quote posts making fun of BTS accents which she will probably once again ignore. Dude read the thread I posted my comments for a reason. Doesnt matter what age u are, anyone can be a dick