BTS discussion thread

Shadow

Rookie
Wow... Yh that must be the reason they choose certain people. But how do they know these people since birth... not all these singers are moonchildren. This very sad... Backstreet boys and NSYNC were before my time but I was a huge one direction and BTS fan. I had no idea back then what I know now. I was watching old one d live shows just now that I used to be obsessed with and now I can see in their eyes everything wasn’t ok... especially with zayn.. he gives me the same “I don’t want to be here” vibes V does. But as a 13 year old you never know that. You think everything they sell to you is genuine and you have such an attachment to these boys. I honestly know how army feel because I’ve been in the same shoes. Being a teen fan of a boy group hysteria was my life lol. I just hope I can help others know the truth and I guess that’s why I am here

Welcome @Honey

In BTS 'Kinetic manifesto' which was around the world: they had a huge p***philia statue that represented that exact thing. Blackpink also uses ice cream (it was the most pedo spread thing I had seen) and why is it so food orientated? It's scary how the world is running, I can only hope

They are doing a TON of pedophilic references and this plush of jin's has got 3 little ones (maknae line) and the biggest one Bang PD.
Notice on the second eye next to jin, the eye is bleeding and circled, how child friendly, I thought he disliked pink. (This is hinting to something more) Something not good.

In J-hope's recent video, he drew a satanic pentagram over his eye and tried to hide it. Hopefully tomorrow I can go onto the deep web pages of SK and see if I can find any evidence of NTH room, or underlying occultist's. I hope I can get to that, because the other day I was on it. I'll see if I can share any screenshots.

Honey

Established
I don't have IG :( but it doesn't matter.
So apparently Jin himself drew those p3do symbols on his face LMAO
I think its their company did it, jimins photo on Their story has a similar spiral too which i forgot to post, this company is sick

What a completely bizarre reaction. Makes u think. Someone may have mentioned this before im just posting it

Guys not Bts related but i ask you to pray for my friend who is obsessed with SuperM...she is influenced by them, she seems under sorcery ,she asked me to pray for them because she feels like a slave and she said that there is something not good in this group but she can't stop to listen them.
Old groups were in the industry but they had something genuine(Nsync Backstreet boys)but these kpop new groups are very strange.Also if you have infos about this group SuperM please put here in this thread thanks
Wowee thats what happened to me with BTS. I literally had to pray for the madness to end. Cray

Strange reaction lol...why it is a tabu for them talking about having a family??
I wouldn't say that its Taboo, id say what is odd is the reaction they all have to Tae saying he wants to see their children. If you are friends with and know people for years and years and u work together, its not an odd thing to say id like to see ur children one day. The reaction that they all gave is extremely dodgy to such a seemingly innocuous statement.

Fujiko

Veteran
I wouldn't say that its Taboo, id say what is odd is the reaction they all have to Tae saying he wants to see their children. If you are friends with and know people for years and years and u work together, its not an odd thing to say id like to see ur children one day. The reaction that they all gave is extremely dodgy to such a seemingly innocuous statement.
For them seems tabu...they have a shocking expression ...also Rm corrected Tae and repeated that they will meet after years but removed the part of children and having a family...so this is weird,it seems that for them having a family is something absurd...

Why would I be offended?? LOL :)
Well, If you actually go to Seoul (like Itaewon where lots of foreigners hang out) you can spot Korean guys who look like JK (but without make up of course lol) and dress very very well but then again those ones usually tend to be either from wealthy family or have went to study abroad and came back.
You don't know any Koreans? so that means that I'm your first Korean ''cyber'' friend??? :) hahaha
I have a korean classmate back in few years ago in the college...it was in Malaysia..he wore make up...I remember one chinese classmate was talking about him and was wondering why he is wearing make up...I remembered Kpop guys and thought its like normal in Korea for guys to wear make up...I never been there but my guess based on that classmate is its not uncommon for guys to wear make up

MiaWallace

Rookie
I have a korean classmate back in few years ago in the college...it was in Malaysia..he wore make up...I remember one chinese classmate was talking about him and was wondering why he is wearing make up...I remembered Kpop guys and thought its like normal in Korea for guys to wear make up...I never been there but my guess based on that classmate is its not uncommon for guys to wear make up
Did your Korean friend wear make up like JIMIN MAKE UP to go to study????
Well, Korean guys do apply like base, foundation (it's like routine)
But they don't go outside to street wearing lipstick and eyeshadows LOL

Did your Korean friend wear make up like JIMIN MAKE UP to go to study????
Well, Korean guys do apply like base, foundation (it's like routine)
But they don't go outside to street wearing lipstick and eyeshadows LOL
its defiantly not Jimin level of make up lol...he wore foundation and eyeliner...thats it..not eye shadow or lipstick lol
but it was odd for other classmates from other countries...like they wonder why guy wearing make up...and I thought based on that, that Korean guys wear make up

Vision

Established
I really don't get it with idols and kids/partners..like forget BTS and their gen. SNSD/SJ/SHINee etc. are like in their 30s, despite some still being in a contract, is marriage or a relationship or just the idea of having a a child off limits to them? Or is it all hush-hush to give the image that they're single and available for their fans?