BTS discussion thread

Decoding Bts On, christian version. I have a degree in art and as a painter I have to study religious, christian art as well, because a good part of painting and sculpture has a christian subject. And doing art at a professional level I can see symbols and understand them even this symbols are not so obvious for the rest of fans. So this is my part of decodind the symbols. First of all we see the vexillium, that was a flag used by roman army, in the first place but with the time passing by it became a religious flag, used especialy by Christian Roman emperor Constantine I, who replaced the usual spear point with the "Chi-Rho" symbol, meaning Jesus Chist. And related to this, also the conch used by Jookook is a vexillium conch, a snails, snails that are predatory and venomous. So they want to say that on the battlefield, a christian battle have occured, who left many victims. Also in the battle a dove was killed with a hawk's feather in the arrow's nock. The dove is reffering to christians and the hawk to the pagans, the fighters against the God. It may be reffering to the Holy Spirit as well. Next we see Joonkook with a thorn crown around his wrists, like handcuffs. They want to say that some people might find christian religion enslaving, not giving them absolute freedom but they want this freedom to be against all the christian values. Joonkook is running away from Jesus Chirst and arrive to a river, probabli someting similar to Jordan River, but I think it is the Styx, the river from Hell. So Joonkook want to escape from Jesus Chist, so he baptized himself in the river of hell, the river of absolute freedom. The vexillium conch also represent divination, sorcery, fortune teller and it is a witchcraft item used in wicca. So some people will say that the wicca is the new religion that sould spread around the world.The part with clown and drums is really creapy, could it mean human object of entertaining, yes it could probably. Also another religious scene is when V is crucified alongside a thorn bushes refering also to Jesus Crist but V crucification is on the ground meaning that without Jesus Christ we are slaves of the clay, incapable of elevation. Also in the bushes there are white and black feathers meaning that each of us is surveiled, is guided by guardian angel or by the demon, and it is all the time a fight between the angel and the demon, to whom to win over the body and especially the soul of the human. Next is the Ark of Noah but instead of a dove we see a parrot, who is used as a evil totem. It mean that at the end of the world the dove will be switced with the parrot, the people will chose Satan instead of Jesus Christ. Also we see that are animal, like horse, zebra, elephant, without a pair. In the end we see the vexillium, like giant cloths, that mean that the war will begin. Also in the end is the vexilllium conch, meaning the wicca, the witchcraft and the sorcery.
Wowee thanks for this analysis!!! Very interesting indeed. And I actually see the truth in it.

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet y’all.

I have been lurking on this forum since two years now but never really felt a need to make an acc until now.

I have read all the messages and so far I’m really liking the fact that no insane Stan/army has invaded this forum/thread like they always do when someone dares to question bts and some of their problematic behavior/actions.

The reason why I made an acc was because I really wanted to talk about V and his latest behaviour/actions. As many already have noticed it here he seems to be over the group/idol life. There’s no light in his eyes anymore like in the past.

Especially after seeing this video of him singing along on Dynamite. If you compare his singing along with the other members , you can easily see that he puts in the least effort of being enthusiastic and singing/dancing like the others. You know it’s real when even Suga puts in more effort of being enthusiastic than V.

I know that most of the members, or atleast I suspect, don’t like Dynamite and the way , musically at least, they are going.

Dynamite and all the other songs that they have put out in the past couple years like ON, Idol, DNA, Boy with Luv and now Dynamite, are not the songs that made them famous and beloved with their fans. It was mostly the hip hop/RnB and even the Dark concepts like Wings that made them stand out musically and put them at the map. Not this heavily autotune/pop music.

What y’all think? Do y’all really think that he’s just done with idol life and want to go acting or in some other industry like many here have been suspected or that he is just done with the industry in general and want to be a farmer or something like that where there isn’t much pressure?
Video of him:
Hellloooooo New Poster :)
Firstly I think there is something wrong with Taes eye, is it me or does anyone else noticed his eye does that weird popping thing it always does but here its very slight?

Also u can feel his energy, as I always say energy is emitted through screens as well and he looks like hes doing it because he HAS to though it seems he has no interest in it at all and looks like he would prefer to not be there at all

Please scroll to 1:32-40 in the video that I posted above and notice his expressions/face. It looks very creepy almost as if he’s scared of something.

And I know that people have been mostly talking about Jimin’s changing looks through this era of Dynamite but to me V looks kinda different, especially in the video that I have posted. It kinda looks to me that he gained weight, which explains his fuller face. Or maybe it could be the blonde hair that really washed out his features and does nothing for his face.
Ya I see what ur talking about . He does look scared or even just being forced. I dont know what to make of it. Iv said in my previous posts also that Tae looks very different to me these days. In the dynamite video his jaw seemed really big in some scenes and very square which looked very odd to me. Maybe hes over all this witch craft shit and hates idol life

Yh haha a lot of people think he’s evil here too... even worse than Namjoon and Yoongi - can you believe this. Worse than one eye creepy guy :0 To me he’s pretty stupid and irresponsible but that’s a topic for another day

I was a huge Vmin fan as Jimin was my bias wrecker and I loved them both so much (not as a shipper but I loved their friendship) and at first it was very genuine. They seemed like the best of friends really but now since around 2018, they just seem so forced when they’re together or interact. This whole soulmate facade is a bunch of crap! If you watch them, you can see in the expressions that they don’t like each other. They don’t make eye contact often, and their expressions are very off putting when they’re together. Look at how they interact here. You can feel the tension. I’ve rarely seen a genuine moment between them since 2018. Same with Jk and Tae. Can’t stand each other too but I feel like Tae hates jimin more than he hates jk lol. But again, a lot of tension between them. Whatever happened I think happened between jk and V and jm may have taken jks side.. idk lol I’m not an expert in their weird relationships. Yh I think V has the best relationship with RM tbh. But even then not so much. He seems very excluded from the group dynamic and doesn’t behave the same with them. He’s friendly with the rest like co workers but he’s got something going on with his maknae buddies
Thank you for link. How forced was Tae when he said army we miss u soooo much lol he said it then sat back and switched off. He really looks over all this crap. Also none of them seemed that enthusiastic?

Priestess

Yh haha a lot of people think he’s evil here too... even worse than Namjoon and Yoongi - can you believe this. Worse than one eye creepy guy :0 To me he’s pretty stupid and irresponsible but that’s a topic for another day

I was a huge Vmin fan as Jimin was my bias wrecker and I loved them both so much (not as a shipper but I loved their friendship) and at first it was very genuine. They seemed like the best of friends really but now since around 2018, they just seem so forced when they’re together or interact. This whole soulmate facade is a bunch of crap! If you watch them, you can see in the expressions that they don’t like each other. They don’t make eye contact often, and their expressions are very off putting when they’re together. Look at how they interact here. You can feel the tension. I’ve rarely seen a genuine moment between them since 2018. Same with Jk and Tae. Can’t stand each other too but I feel like Tae hates jimin more than he hates jk lol. But again, a lot of tension between them. Whatever happened I think happened between jk and V and jm may have taken jks side.. idk lol I’m not an expert in their weird relationships. Yh I think V has the best relationship with RM tbh. But even then not so much. He seems very excluded from the group dynamic and doesn’t behave the same with them. He’s friendly with the rest like co workers but he’s got something going on with his maknae buddies
Yeah he regularly gets excluded from the group and BH. Matter of fact there was some scandal on WeVerse where RM posted a pic of all members except V at the Grammy’s and V posted : where am I/why aren’t I on the pic?

I think it’s bizarre why he is getting mistreated by the group and BH while he’s one of the most famous members in the whole group and one of the main reasons why people love them, because his visuals and mature voice was one thing that really attracted me to him and ultimately the whole group.

I also read that he regularly smokes and drinkes. Probably because of the stress.

What do you think of him and Jhope? Is the latter serious with being friends to V or is everything to him only professional?

Fujiko

Veteran

Jimin and V doesn't seems a real friendship...no eye contact...it seems they are forced to be together but they can't wait that this moment ends...there are problems with them it's obviously

Yeah he regularly gets excluded from the group and BH. Matter of fact there was some scandal on WeVerse where RM posted a pic of all members except V at the Grammy’s and V posted : where am I/why aren’t I on the pic?

I think it’s bizarre why he is getting mistreated by the group and BH while he’s one of the most famous members in the whole group and one of the main reasons why people love them, because his visuals and mature voice was one thing that really attracted me to him and ultimately the whole group.

I also read that he regularly smokes and drinkes. Probably because of the stress.

What do you think of him and Jhope? Is the latter serious with being friends to V or is everything to him only professional?
Jimin and V doesn't seems a real friendship...no eye contact...it seems they are forced to be together but they can't wait that this moment ends...there are problems with them it's obviously
Yes you guys are right... I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m actually planning a post about the “Dark side of Boy Groups” to write here and even though I will talk about one direction, backstreet boys, NSYNC etc the reality is the same as what BTS are going through... I’ll talk about V and his smoking as well as Jimin and other members drinking problems in that post

As for J-Hope and V, apart from researching for this thread I don’t keep up with BTS so it’s hard to pinpoint how every member interacts with the other. When I was a fan they all seemed pretty close but things have changed since then but I’ll look through some vids and give my opinion. Honestly from the recent vids I’ve seen of them only V and Rm seem to have an ok relationship. You can dm me privately if you want to talk in more detail

Fujiko

Veteran

When V said "we miss you soooo much" this part is very creepy....also he didn't sang with the others....J hope talked about Dynamite in a good way and said it is a songs good but he did masonic sign(the cutting throat)...and V tone when he talks to Armys seems like someone disappointed and who wants to hide his real feeling

Fujiko

Veteran
Yes you guys are right... I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m actually planning a post about the “Dark side of Boy Groups” to write here and even though I will talk about one direction, backstreet boys, NSYNC etc the reality is the same as what BTS are going through... I’ll talk about V and his smoking as well as Jimin and other members drinking problems in that post

As for J-Hope and V, apart from researching for this thread I don’t keep up with BTS so it’s hard to pinpoint how every member interacts with the other. When I was a fan they all seemed pretty close but things have changed since then but I’ll look through some vids and give my opinion. Honestly from the recent vids I’ve seen of them only V and Rm seem to have an ok relationship. You can dm me privately if you want to talk in more detail
Yes please it will be interesting and useful to understand other groups situations because bts seemed really united and friends..but after seeing these posts and the last videos i really doubt about it...also V and Jimin friendship after watching Festa video seems fake...

Yes please it will be interesting and useful to understand other groups situations because bts seemed really united and friends..but after seeing these posts and the last videos i really doubt about it...also V and Jimin friendship after watching Festa video seems fake...
Yes it’s really sad what happened to these groups. I felt like crying because I was a fan of
One D and had no idea about all this. This is just what they have said. Worse things have happened to groups under the elite which is unimaginable.

Guys, I know what we talk about here is hardcore but we have to believe that there is always good. Today I felt very sad because today the Christchurch shooter, was sentenced to life in prison for shooting at a mosque last year. It was a day I won’t forget and today I have hurt in my heart because even though he gets life in prison, those who lost their loved ones will never get them back. This world is cruel. People are being killed for their religion, for their race, for fame. But this life is for the evil. No matter how bad things get God is watching and even if we are killed at least we have no fear to stand before God. I feel very sad today after seeing all this and researching about the industry too but I don’t ever want to give up exposing the truth. I won’t be silenced and I refused to be controlled but the elite. They will also die. No one is immortal. I wonder how they will face God for the heinous crimes

The hidden and Dark truth of Boy Groups in the Entertainment Industry : One Direction and BTS (Part 1)

Boy groups are heavily promoted for their charisma, concepts and brother - like relationships. This marketing strategy has been a huge distributor in attracting predominantly young fans and creating worldwide sensational success. But these marketing strategies created by companies and above them the elite, not only affects brainwashed fans but participates in the deterioration of the boy group members. This is just the surface and takes into account actual and true stories. Behind the scenes, there is a high chance these slaves are tortured, groomed, and forced to do unimaginable rituals to maintain success and bring money and power to their companies and the elite.

Control
Boy groups are known and loved not just for their music but for their personalities which are praised to be genuine and attractive. However this is the complete opposite. These personas are created entirely by their management to fit a certain brand and to increase likeability of a group. Harry from One Direction was only 16 when he joined the group and was not only made to date women older than him, but was scouted for this persona of a sexual man and womaniser. Similar to Jimin who is branded the sexy or seductive member of BTS, this oversexualisation not only created members to lie about who they are and pressured them to fit a certain physical stereotype, but also heavily supports p***philia and dangers these members to sexual exploitation when they are minors. Jimin is known to be very insecure and when you have a management who controls your diet, what you wear etc it is no surprise. Zayn was known as the dark and mysterious one when he was the opposite in real life. His persona was met with heavy criticism from fans and encouraged racist and islamophobic remarks because he was “unfriendly” like the others. Both Suga and Zayn suffer from mental health and although this is coincidental, their personas thrive off their mental difficulties. Liam like RM was portrayed to be the daddy/responsible member and even behind cameras had to sort out group dynamics because his management forced him to. Liam speaks out about how this made him the “boring one” in front of fans and because of this gained less popularity. Louis changed his persona when initially he was seen as the funny clown of the group. However his aggressiveness and partying later in his one direction was exploited as his new persona and branding. Simon Cowell, the record producer of this band would privately talk and make Louis fly when this persona was “taken too far.” Louis himself says in a song lyric “playing someone I was heard I was supposed to be” In the case of V this is very similar as he also changed his persona from goofy to mature with no regards to how detrimental this could be to his mental health. This is not the only form of control. Companies basically control everything these groups do, from public appearances, what they wear, hair colour and what they eat. Liam himself states that he was never allowed to wear anything striped because that was Louis brand and he had no stop button in the band. He said that after award shows they would fly to another country and only had 2 weeks to record albums. Their stadium tour tickets were released before they even created albums and they were expected to have albums prepared. Zayn echoed his ex band mate by
Stating that he had no musical creativity and he was only allowed to write if there were 4 other songwriters. He also stated that he was woken up in the middle of the night to record an album. Similarly even though BTS thrive on being self producing artists, there are actually ghostwriters because these artists are given no creative freedom to do anything.

Anyways guys, hopefully I will talk about what else one direction have talked about tmrw because it’s late here lol and I’m tired. For part 2 I will talk about how this control impacted mental health of these groups and how due to this members suffer from eating disorders, self esteem issues and depression and suicidal issues . For Part 3
I will talk about groups under Lou Pearlman, how he sexually molested these boys and overworked them.
Also everything I wrote about the one d members is a 100% true and comes from their own mouths. Imagine all the other horrific stuff they’ve been through they can’t talk about. Ill link sources at the end of part 3 If you want to know more

Last edited:

Fujiko

Veteran
Guys i did a strange dream about bts...i don't know what to think..i was crying and i told to them emotional things but Suga was very cold and seemed to mocking me and at the end laughed at me...anyone of you had the same experience?What does it mean?

Shadow

Rookie
Guys i did a strange dream about bts...i don't know what to think..i was crying and i told to them emotional things but Suga was very cold and seemed to mocking me and at the end laughed at me...anyone of you had the same experience?What does it mean?
Sometimes I get weird dreams like that. It's a sign of how they really are as a person and giving you insight, I hear they can go into your heads with music. When you disagree, they send bad spirits to your head. So maybe, their energy has passed through from their recent song.

I think we should all be careful with this, and listen with precaution. I do not like suga, because ever since 2019, his true persona has come through with the greed about money, etc. He dreams about pigs and that means tons of it, you can see through it.

I also once had a dream a year ago, Jkook had this black hood on, and he came straight from the occult.He said to me 'I am from the illuminati' I also had a bad dream about a few of them, where they would get really angry at something small. They'd turn into a dark persona.

The four pillars, Rm figure KAWS, Monkey see monkey do. This is where he stores his spells. :oops:

Sometimes I get weird dreams like that. It's a sign of how they really are as a person and giving you insight, I hear they can go into your heads with music. When you disagree, they send bad spirits to your head. So maybe, their energy has passed through from their recent song.

I think we should all be careful with this, and listen with precaution. I do not like suga, because ever since 2019, his true persona has come through with the greed about money, etc. He dreams about pigs and that means tons of it, you can see through it.

I also once had a dream a year ago, Jkook had this black hood on, and he came straight from the occult.He said to me 'I am from the illuminati' I also had a bad dream about a few of them, where they would get really angry at something small. They'd turn into a dark persona.

The four pillars, Rm figure KAWS, Monkey see monkey do. This is where he stores his spells. :oops:

Attachments

Fujiko

Veteran

I think we should all be careful with this, and listen with precaution. I do not like suga, because ever since 2019, his true persona has come through with the greed about money, etc. He dreams about pigs and that means tons of it, you can see through it.I don't know about Suga and i didn't listen his songs but i will search in this forum...

They are wizards??Or it is Band pd to do these spells?Really i never did a dream about them...and it was very strong...i was with my friends and i was emotionally involved and i told them good things and Suga was so rude...i can't understand why i dreamed Suga because my bias was Taehyung.. i never had an affection for Suga...the statue is creepy i don't like it...

They are wizards??Or it is Band pd to do these spells?Really i never did a dream about them...and it was very strong...i was with my friends and i was emotionally involved and i told them good things and Suga was so rude...i can't understand why i dreamed Suga because my bias was Taehyung.. i never had an affection for Suga...the statue is creepy i don't like it...
When I was on this thread a lot about 2 years ago I dreamt of V telling me to help him a lot. I always had these dreams where he would cry and say he hates his life. Then when I started to no feel as sorry for him I had one dream where he was moody. But when I stopped coming on this thread and forgot all about them I never had any dreams

I think it’s our subconscious putting these dreams in our heads because of the perceptions we already have of each person. If you’re always on this thread stating how evil V is it will be in your subconscious so you’re more likely to have a negative dream about him than a positive and vice verse. Dreams would be more realistic if none of us knew who BTS were and had a dream out of nowhere. These type of dreams are more reliable I think!