BTS discussion thread

halley

Rookie
Thanks for the reply!
She just wanted to visit the sites there and just generally visit the country for a holiday.
But she keeps asking me to go with her after the coronavirus restrictions are lifted so I was just curious. Plus I don't really care for the idols or k-dramas anyway.
Thanks though :)
sorry I misunderstood your question lol. My friend is living there so I thought you want the same think.
just visiting wont be any problem, korea has rich culture, have fun.

Fujiko

Star
Guys i am interested to understand gematria and why numbers are so importants for the elites...i have no idea why there are a lot of coincidences related to numbers and why numbers are so powerful.I listened a guy who talked about numbers but i have understood that he says fake wrong things only to have moneys and enrich his ego...if you could help me to understand i could stop to listen him.He is good to persuade people and he wants to make believe to all that things are like he said.If you have links about gematria and numbers please post in this or in kpop thread❤❤

mimis

Established
Hey guys! My friend recently recommended me to watch American Horror Story. I watched 8 seasons and I gotta say - there are many satanic elements to it but the 8 season just startled me. It's called Apocalypse and it's literally about the Antichrist. I noticed one of the episodes was filmed at the same location Bts ON mv was filmed.
screen_shot_2020-02-21_at_8.11.46_pm.pngAHS-807-17.jpg
I usually don't believe in coincidences. And knowing Bang Si-hyuk's obsession with dark movie themes (i think someone here posted before that he loves watching movies like 'The end of evangelion') to me it looks like he watched Ahs: Apocalypse and was like we gotta film there, which would prove our points in the discussion thread that the song was made for the awaiting of the Antichrist.
The season starts with WW3, which wipes out all the life on Earth and the only people that survive are the richest people and 2 random youngsters that apperantly have perfect dna, according to Ancestry website [which adds up to the conspiracy of dna tests for ancestry that got very popular through youtubers advertising it. I heared that through these tests the government keeps your dna, which would allow them to clone you or run experiments in the future.] The only food after the apocalypse that people can eat are cubes that contain all the important substances for their survival [cubes are considered the food of the future and many movies forshadow similar outcome, like 'Snowpiercer' for example.] The series are filled with predictive programming. At some point they even say the whole world is controlled by the Illuminati. They show the church of Satan, do satanic rituals, they even glorify the idea of burning in Hell and one satanist even tells the Antichrist to ask "The father" for more painful place in Hell. They are mocking Christianity, praizing Satan. It was discgusting to see. I don't know most of actors' religious background. Kate Bates looks like a lovely person in interviews but in the series she is portrayed as the guardian of the Antichrist and it was just so unpleasant to watch her and other lovable actors such as Evan Peters paying homage to Satan. So sad that now this is the reality we live in. People making movies about Satan, teaching us about the dark side and getting us as far away as possible from God. I mean people, who follow these series for a decade and it's so santimential to them would watch this season and be like "Hell yeah, this is so awesome", not realizing it's messed up. I feel like this season was planned ever since the beggining and the creators knew how invested people would be in the series for 7 seasons so when they drop this abomination no one would mind... I mean kudos to them i guess. :(

Fujiko

Star
Hey guys! My friend recently recommended me to watch American Horror Story. I watched 8 seasons and I gotta say - there are many satanic elements to it but the 8 season just startled me. It's called Apocalypse and it's literally about the Antichrist. I noticed one of the episodes was filmed at the same location Bts ON mv was filmed.
View attachment 41020View attachment 41021
I usually don't believe in coincidences. And knowing Bang Si-hyuk's obsession with dark movie themes (i think someone here posted before that he loves watching movies like 'The end of evangelion') to me it looks like he watched Ahs: Apocalypse and was like we gotta film there, which would prove our points in the discussion thread that the song was made for the awaiting of the Antichrist.
The season starts with WW3, which wipes out all the life on Earth and the only people that survive are the richest people and 2 random youngsters that apperantly have perfect dna, according to Ancestry website [which adds up to the conspiracy of dna tests for ancestry that got very popular through youtubers advertising it. I heared that through these tests the government keeps your dna, which would allow them to clone you or run experiments in the future.] The only food after the apocalypse that people can eat are cubes that contain all the important substances for their survival [cubes are considered the food of the future and many movies forshadow similar outcome, like 'Snowpiercer' for example.] The series are filled with predictive programming. At some point they even say the whole world is controlled by the Illuminati. They show the church of Satan, do satanic rituals, they even glorify the idea of burning in Hell and one satanist even tells the Antichrist to ask "The father" for more painful place in Hell. They are mocking Christianity, praizing Satan. It was discgusting to see. I don't know most of actors' religious background. Kate Bates looks like a lovely person in interviews but in the series she is portrayed as the guardian of the Antichrist and it was just so unpleasant to watch her and other lovable actors such as Evan Peters paying homage to Satan. So sad that now this is the reality we live in. People making movies about Satan, teaching us about the dark side and getting us as far away as possible from God. I mean people, who follow these series for a decade and it's so santimential to them would watch this season and be like "Hell yeah, this is so awesome", not realizing it's messed up. I feel like this season was planned ever since the beggining and the creators knew how invested people would be in the series for 7 seasons so when they drop this abomination no one would mind... I mean kudos to them i guess. :(
Bang pd is evil and uses the members to push agenda and his concepts...Ahs has the same productor of Glee right?Another bad person...gross

He is so evil I can’t with him....... I don’t understand how someone can have so much bad in their hearts. It makes me so angry that he already planned this years and years before and how he chose young teens at that time to push his agenda and to groom and manipulate. Thank you so much for sharing this @mimis I always loved your analysis

He made the members gay..... they were all straight.. they would talk about having abs and girlfriends and now they’re out at gay clubs and having to sleep with foreign men in other countries who are 20 years older than them

Studies show that abuse from a young age specifically coming from a gay man onto a boy highly influences the victim. Because of the shame and guilt of being abused by a man sexually in the beginning, victims begin to have gay sexual fantasies and encounters and a coping mechanism. It is very sad truly! They think being with men is what they prefer but it’s because of the abuse that they begin to be attracted to men

Honey

Established
Notice how there's several Triangle in the background pillars so sickening

Honey

Established
also guys some one told me about that theres some satanic celebration coming in 5th -7th September named as the "feast of the beast" on the 7th day they do ritual/sacrifice /cannibalism etc : ( gotta keep an eye on these satanic celebration, i believe celebs take part in those celebrations too!

Fujiko

Star
He is so evil I can’t with him....... I don’t understand how someone can have so much bad in their hearts. It makes me so angry that he already planned this years and years before and how he chose young teens at that time to push his agenda and to groom and manipulate. Thank you so much for sharing this @mimis I always loved your analysis

He made the members gay..... they were all straight.. they would talk about having abs and girlfriends and now they’re out at gay clubs and having to sleep with foreign men in other countries who are 20 years older than them

Studies show that abuse from a young age specifically coming from a gay man onto a boy highly influences the victim. Because of the shame and guilt of being abused by a man sexually in the beginning, victims begin to have gay sexual fantasies and encounters and a coping mechanism. It is very sad truly! They think being with men is what they prefer but it’s because of the abuse that they begin to be attracted to men

This is true

Honey

Established

I mean once they get used to sleep with men, at one point Their body finds pleasure with being with men, i k its gross but when you keep having sex with men from the beginning of your adolescence you subconsciously keep liking it cause also they are used to it, also keep that in mind abused people abuse other people too, that's why i believe kpop artist are sexually abusive themselves!

Last edited:
I mean once they get used to sleep with men, at one point Their body finds pleasure with being with men, i k its gross but when you keep having sex with men from the beginning of your adolescence you subconsciously keep liking it cause also they are used to it, also keep that in mind abused people abuse other people too, that's why i believe kpop artist are sexually abusive themselves!
I will never understand how having something shoved up your butt will ever get comfortable . Things are supposed to come out, not go in

Last edited:

Fujiko

Star
The mind to protect from the pain try to forget or accept the abuse and create another personality...people abused have more probability to be possessed and abuse is another form of mk ultra...so it became normal for them having these events...sad but true

Fujiko

Star
About tattoos.... i saw a video on youtube about 1 direction Louis...and he had a tattoo with skull(represents death) and the number 28 on his fingers...so i asked myself if tattoos could be magic or a programming...Jimjn has number 13 who is masonic...and Jk has antichrist kabbalah crown...

Yes you are right... 1/3 of victims of abuse become abusive later on in their lives. It’s because of many reasons this happens from them feeling confusion mixed with shame, wanting to be in control, they feel inadequate and feel like they don’t deserve a healthy relationship... there is a lot more to it in psychology which goes very deep... I know people who have been abused and now abuse and I also lived in an abusive environment as a child.... it really does play a huge part in your mental health as you grow and realise what happened... I used to think the abuse that was going on around me was normal and that every child would experience this but when my therapist told me it was not normal I was so shocked.... so people who have been Sexually exploited think in their world this is very normal and therefore don’t think of the implications of doing it to other... no wonder 260k of them were involved in sharing explicit videos

Honey

Established
Can't kpop artist talk about what's going on in the kpop industry when their having a concert where their are a lot of people?
IS it really that difficult to get out of the illumnati ?
I wan't to hear your guys opinion.
Yes they'll get killed if they talk about it,even giving subtle hints can cost them Their life also keep That in mind these artist are drugged and forced to do evil things and these Things are recorded by them , so its incredibly impossible to even utter a words

Honey

Established
Yes you are right... 1/3 of victims of abuse become abusive later on in their lives. It’s because of many reasons this happens from them feeling confusion mixed with shame, wanting to be in control, they feel inadequate and feel like they don’t deserve a healthy relationship... there is a lot more to it in psychology which goes very deep... I know people who have been abused and now abuse and I also lived in an abusive environment as a child.... it really does play a huge part in your mental health as you grow and realise what happened... I used to think the abuse that was going on around me was normal and that every child would experience this but when my therapist told me it was not normal I was so shocked.... so people who have been Sexually exploited think in their world this is very normal and therefore don’t think of the implications of doing it to other... no wonder 260k of them were involved in sharing explicit videos
One thing i also want to add, why i believe kpop artists are masochists, like check BTS song BST lyrics how they talk about liking being abused, RED Velvet psycho lyrics talks about abusive relationships too.....

Fujiko

Star
Yes they'll get killed if they talk about it,even giving subtle hints can cost them Their life also keep That in mind these artist are drugged and forced to do evil things and these Things are recorded by them , so its incredibly impossible to even utter a words
The most important rule between masons it is the secret...so they can't speak...and if they speak they will pay for it (the choking gesture or cutting throat gesture means punishment for the traitors)...and others people loose the memory of their actions because of trauma

Can't kpop artist talk about what's going on in the kpop industry when their having a concert where their are a lot of people?
IS it really that difficult to get out of the illumnati ?
I wan't to hear your guys opinion.
Like @Honey said, they will be killed. They drug you to do all the rituals they want you to do. Whilst you’re partaking in these rituals you are being recorded.... so if you ever try to speak out they will show those recordings of you getting high for example, or doing something that will destroy your career. And if they can’t shut you up via mind control they will kill you..
even when people speak out about abuse in the industry they make sure they only tell a certain part and that is actually allowed by the illuminati because they also don’t care about the reputation of the ceos who are generally the abusers. There are many people above Bang Si-Hyuk too.. it’s like a hierarchy. The ones at the top are now known by the world but they are the richest and have the most control.