BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Veteran
Ah yes it was this!

The first 30 seconds!

reminds me of this:View attachment 40674
And then in fake love they all wear the hooded black garments (even if it’s a coat, a cloak a hoodie, the black hoods represent joining into the ranks of the illuminati. V also wears this hoodie in Run and in the epilogue

V shot

View attachment 40675
fake love
So V jump was a ritual?The song is butterfly and in Run bts episode he said "butterfly" before jumping...this is a suicide scene and in initiation there is a ritual death....Also i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them doing with the same symbol together.Why they did this sign??

Last edited:
So V jump was a ritual?He said "butterfly" before jumpingAlso i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them with the same symbol.Why they did this sign??
Yes when rituals occur you most likely wear those cloaks. V jumping in the water perhaps he was the subject of the abuse. You see him drowning in the storyline because of the jump which is kind of symbolic but perhaps he went through a drowning torture ritual.

Ik it’s very strange. Idk why them two didn’t but they’re most likely moonchildren. In the fake love performance the order of putting the hood on was

V
Jin
RM
Suga
J-Hope and Jimin
Jungkook

This order makes perfect sense if we take into account what we discuss here about each member. It fits perfectly with our theories

Shuna

Veteran
So V jump was a ritual?He said "butterfly" before jumpingAlso i noticed that in Fake love photo a lot of members did the V sign except Jin and V It is a coincidence or there is a reason?I never saw a photo of them with the same symbol.Why they did this sign??
J-Hope represents Jin's hope. J-Hope signed on to be a star (well, that's his mom). Evil visible in the performance of 'On', Jin wears a denim top, covered behind him in black, worn by some. In 'Dynamite' it is Jungkook, who is taken by Jimin, who represents the sexuality / sexual abuse that the stars endure. For the sweet-shirt, it is true, that he is thinking of the cape, the red cape is a symbol of sacrifice. The cape, as well as the mask, that each member wears refers to the film 'Eye Wide Shut'.
V is Lucifer, he announces, Jin's actions. Like his suicide, which he filmed, in Run, but also in another clip, where they are all in white. Outside of white, in addition to being a symbol of purity (even if this is not the case), it is a symbol of light, and in Freemasonry, of secrecy. The jump is also a symbol of flight, (Kris from EXO, jumps in one of the videos).

Umm guys what’s up with N@mjn. He could barely walk. He looks injured Tae wouldn’t let go of him. And why was it Tae with him in the first place?? Btw I don’t purposely search for BTS content lol. It’s on my recommendation because of this thread lol

Also if they’re like bro’s why the hell do they all come and sit in separate cars. Seriously this group is weird

Shadow

Rookie
Umm guys what’s up with N@mjn. He could barely walk. He looks injured Tae wouldn’t let go of him. And why was it Tae with him in the first place?? Btw I don’t purposely search for BTS content lol. It’s on my recommendation because of this thread lol

Also if they’re like bro’s why the hell do they all come and sit in separate cars. Seriously this group is weird
I think RM has been very much drugged up or something. I don't know. Maybe he is high on fame and stuff.. I don't know, he's very very confident. That's why I think he's very extroverted these days. I believe he is casting spells in his studio, and has other wicked tricks going on that we don't know about. I think we should all protect our energy.

At 0:25 RM always says the same stuff, we made this with fun, to focus, for the armys. That's what he says whenever he opens his mouth. Because they can't all speak english I have feelings everyone is soon to get bored, and will find another artist/group to pick at. However TXT was not it.

Suga said 'people our age don't have fun but we had lots of it' that to me, came out weird, because the music video felt like a form of mk ultra, when you go back to the childlike state, that description reminds me of jimin and it's a type of trauma used.

The way it's going, I have a feeling that the BTS movie will not do as good as last, and fame will start to drop, because in the cinema it's not good timing because through all the film, masks must be worn so that'll surely stop a ton of fans from going.

omg wow that's so creepy.. I thought I saw most blackpink performances and I would have noticed this...perhaps I didn't see it
do you perhaps remember if it was at the end of year performance gayo daejun etc or what year or what they are wearing? I can try to find it with info for one of those questions! :)
I have absolutely no idea. None whatsoever. I watched it in passing and then watched something else, after maybe a minute. I wish I had taken more note!!! But as iv said girl groups in kpop dont Interest me at all so I really didnt even bother taking note of it. I kind of remember the backdrop being blue and black and very satanic images playing in the back on a screen that wasnt very large.

I think RM has been very much drugged up or something. I don't know. Maybe he is high on fame and stuff.. I don't know, he's very very confident. That's why I think he's very extroverted these days. I believe he is casting spells in his studio, and has other wicked tricks going on that we don't know about. I think we should all protect our energy.

At 0:25 RM always says the same stuff, we made this with fun, to focus, for the armys. That's what he says whenever he opens his mouth. Because they can't all speak english I have feelings everyone is soon to get bored, and will find another artist/group to pick at. However TXT was not it.

Suga said 'people our age don't have fun but we had lots of it' that to me, came out weird, because the music video felt like a form of mk ultra, when you go back to the childlike state, that description reminds me of jimin and it's a type of trauma used.

The way it's going, I have a feeling that the BTS movie will not do as good as last, and fame will start to drop, because in the cinema it's not good timing because through all the film, masks must be worn so that'll surely stop a ton of fans from going.
Yes I think him V and Suga practice a lot of magic tbh. I think That a lot of them were born in satanic families so this is easier for them to do in comparison to other Kpop artists who were scouted instead. BTS aren’t a random group so the members who were chosen were chosen for specific reasons just like presidents are. Other groups don’t have that “special formula” Bang PD always goes on about.

I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE EXPOSED! Many celebs are being exposed like Chrissy and Ellen and I honestly really want BTS clean image to be thrown away because it absolutely frustrates me that they put on this fake persona when they’re really the opposite

also you deleted your post but you talked about how they use Islamic words to contribute in magic?? I’m confused about what you mean here. Like why would they use words praising God to worship Satan. A lot of celebs do this and I’m confused as to what they get out of that.

Yes I think him V and Suga practice a lot of magic tbh. I think That a lot of them were born in satanic families so this is easier for them to do in comparison to other Kpop artists who were scouted instead. BTS aren’t a random group so the members who were chosen were chosen for specific reasons just like presidents are. Other groups don’t have that “special formula” Bang PD always goes on about.

I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE EXPOSED! Many celebs are being exposed like Chrissy and Ellen and I honestly really want BTS clean image to be thrown away because it absolutely frustrates me that they put on this fake persona when they’re really the opposite

also you deleted your post but you talked about how they use Islamic words to contribute in magic?? I’m confused about what you mean here. Like why would they use words praising God to worship Satan. A lot of celebs do this and I’m confused as to what they get out of that.
Well iv seen black magic taweezs and inside it had Quraan verses and, number diagrams and pentagrams etc etc. I think in evil black magic they mix scriptures and gematria and symbolism etc to cast spells

LittleLady

Established
Does anyone here think that if jin were to be sacrificed, their group would fall due to the fans being depressed that he died, or do you believe it would rise because now that one has fallen, the main 6 can perform EXTREME spells on their fans that makes them pity the fact they lost jin meaning they'd want to be closer than ever with the main 6?

Because one side of me thinks the fans would claim the group cannot go on without jin, but another part of me believes that since jin is currently being shut off, that would cause the fans to be intrigued by the main 6 since they're the MAIN ones getting all the attention, thus forgetting about jin as well.

jin is 27, and we all know they have a thing where if you're not being of good use, you can die at that age. You guys remember back then, we were spectating that yoongi could be sacrificed just after jin? Well, obviously they managed to make yoongi more popular after a series of staying in the background, so he's fine. But jin- they're most likely having a hard time figuring out how they can make him stand out to deceive their fans, so unlike yoongi, jin is probably going to have to go.

How that affects their group? I don't know, but I sure hope it's negative.

Shoes on get up in the morn
Cup of milk let’s rock and roll
King Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stone
Sing song when I’m walking home
Jump up to the top LeBron
Ding dong call me on my phone
Ice tea and a game of ping pong

The telephone followed by the ringing, appears when the person must die, people come, kill him and present in the news as a suicide. In a clip, which I can't find, a guy just killed the star and pretended to be a suicide, after he received a phone call, and the doorbell rang. A reference to the phone and the door appears in the title of the music video 'Ring Ding Dong'. The son of the telephone, symbolizes the course of Saturn in space.
wow..whats thats..I am confused...is it some kind of movie? or Shinee Mv Ring Ding Dong?
are you saying the MV Ring Ding Dong is about phone ringing to kill someone?

Does anyone here think that if jin were to be sacrificed, their group would fall due to the fans being depressed that he died, or do you believe it would rise because now that one has fallen, the main 6 can perform EXTREME spells on their fans that makes them pity the fact they lost jin meaning they'd want to be closer than ever with the main 6?

Because one side of me thinks the fans would claim the group cannot go on without jin, but another part of me believes that since jin is currently being shut off, that would cause the fans to be intrigued by the main 6 since they're the MAIN ones getting all the attention, thus forgetting about jin as well.

jin is 27, and we all know they have a thing where if you're not being of good use, you can die at that age. You guys remember back then, we were spectating that yoongi could be sacrificed just after jin? Well, obviously they managed to make yoongi more popular after a series of staying in the background, so he's fine. But jin- they're most likely having a hard time figuring out how they can make him stand out to deceive their fans, so unlike yoongi, jin is probably going to have to go.

How that affects their group? I don't know, but I sure hope it's negative.
Would it be stupid of me to have empathy if he does get sacrificed?

Shuna

Veteran
wow..whats thats..I am confused...is it some kind of movie? or Shinee Mv Ring Ding Dong?
are you saying the MV Ring Ding Dong is about phone ringing to kill someone?
I saw an American clip, where after he got a phone call the managers came to kill him and rang the doorbell. It made me think of Jonghyun. The phone also appears very often, for many reasons. I also noticed, that he could possibly have the line in the shape of Saturn's path for (Satan), which is in an accordion shape.

That video actually made me flipping sad for some reason. Like if this is really the path these people chose, they will never see heaven. And that's just so flipping sad honestly

That video actually made me flipping sad for some reason. Like if this is really the path these people chose, they will never see heaven. And that's just so flipping sad honestly
Ik sis.... it’s something I will never understand but this is their life. Something some of them were born into... I really hope somewhere inside there hearts there’s good because when you see them fainting and needing oxygen, with bruise marks it’s sad because they’re still human. Ugh this world ain’t it! I honestly had hopes to do so much in this life and now I have no ambition because I see how corrupt this world is. It’s hard to stay positive but my only hope is God

Ik sis.... it’s something I will never understand but this is their life. Something some of them were born into... I really hope somewhere inside there hearts there’s good because when you see them fainting and needing oxygen, with bruise marks it’s sad because they’re still human. Ugh this world ain’t it! I honestly had hopes to do so much in this life and now I have no ambition because I see how corrupt this world is. It’s hard to stay positive but my only hope is God
Yo sister I feel the same. Just hopeless. Like so many things I wanted to do now I have no motivation because what is the frikken point. Everything is satanic. Everything. There is nothing left that isnt satanic. With the upcoming vaccines and not being able to live unless u get it because of them blocking travel, working, even shopping. Im just so depressed. My family is trying to get off grid but we so deeply ingrained into city life that even leaving is hard. Even growing our own food is hard, everyone is so used to just popping down the road to the fruit and veg shop. Remember the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said in the end of days its better to leave your cities and go and bite on a stick until everything is done and honestly we have reached those times. Argggghhh everything is so frikken disturbing. We not meant for this world but its tough to grasp because its all we know. Sigh. May God guide us and keep us safe in these trying days. Dajjal is the hardest test mankind faces and quite honestly I am scared about where we are headed

Shuna

Veteran
Yo sister I feel the same. Just hopeless. Like so many things I wanted to do now I have no motivation because what is the frikken point. Everything is satanic. Everything. There is nothing left that isnt satanic. With the upcoming vaccines and not being able to live unless u get it because of them blocking travel, working, even shopping. Im just so depressed. My family is trying to get off grid but we so deeply ingrained into city life that even leaving is hard. Even growing our own food is hard, everyone is so used to just popping down the road to the fruit and veg shop. Remember the prophet Muhammad s.a.w said in the end of days its better to leave your cities and go and bite on a stick until everything is done and honestly we have reached those times. Argggghhh everything is so frikken disturbing. We not meant for this world but its tough to grasp because its all we know. Sigh. May God guide us and keep us safe in these trying days. Dajjal is the hardest test mankind faces and quite honestly I am scared about where we are headed
I understand your depression, but at least we can talk. What was almost impossible, where it seemed impossible in speaking, without finding that it is unreal.

I take this opportunity to score a few points, which I thought dropped, it has a few days, and which I mark everywhere. I have always, had the bad feeling of the world situation, I was enormously depressed, even if I managed to live in spite of my handicap, and social displacement (I always had an old character (because of my handicap , age of part of my family, older than me, but by genes (the more we go in time, the more people have knowledge, unconscious ... energetically and physically), more of my education in old (good manner, respect), a little stuck, with children who seem free). attraction, disgust ... I tried to be able to talk about what's going on, even though I didn't know how to see things yet. The only thing that keeps me going (when I didn't care , while trying to make things happen). I found a community (the teenage version), there is only the doctor version left. It's a French site, but I should have u thought about it before, it can help:
I finally, found the forum, I admit having waited for a subject on the KPop, (because for the rest, I blocked). In any case since, the exit of the subject, I wanted to thank everyone, to act, in relation to what is happening.

And I decided to become a real graphic designer, working in visual communication (advertising, or graphics of all kinds). Before, even if I really thought I was going, I hesitated, because I did not do this out of passion, but earlier by donation. Even if decide, I put it up. At least there will be no symbol, well I will try to do nothing symbolized. Because seen, whatever is taken a bit as a symbol, even if I do not use any, I may do so, feel I know.