BTS discussion thread

taepeach

Veteran
Really Random also why this kind of picture. I hope the booking have fail! ;) if it was a booking if not i dont like her anyways...
I hate that many western celebrity like them i have this vibe that they want to do evil shit with them. Idk why but i dont like bts in america tbh.
i dont even think these celebs really like bts at all... as if bts is gonna look at them and be like "wow youre hot lets collab and chat!" lol :rolleyes:, did she think being half naked is the best way for people or even bts themselves to find out she likes them? she doesnt even have an army bomb or a bt21 plushie of them lol, (and also idk if this means anything but jin and tae are both born in december and aren't they moonchilds? someone pls explain what a moonchild is but yeah, its interesting she said specifically those two)

Cookie

Established
i dont even think these celebs really like bts at all... as if bts is gonna look at them and be like "wow youre hot lets collab and chat!" lol :rolleyes:, did she think being half naked is the best way for people or even bts themselves to find out she likes them? she doesnt even have an army bomb or a bt21 plushie of them lol, (and also idk if this means anything but jin and tae are both born in december and aren't they moonchilds? someone pls explain what a moonchild is but yeah, its interesting she said specifically those two)
Yes she was oddly specific.. it's an odd way to express being a fan ... Like really odd. Especially for a celebrity

Moonchild is someone who was born into the occult through black magic being performed on the fetus.... the rituals are pretty horrific and disgusting tbh

also Chrissy is part of Epstein’s scandal and is vile human being. They should stay in Korea tbh ... she’s linked to the Hollywood pizzagate stuff too.. she’s said some horrible ped* things tbh for my sanity I won’t post them thanks @WiltedRose for educating me

This video popped up on my recommended. Seems like Jeemin was always hard working and he seemed so full of potential and spirit. His teacher also said he was one of the top students in both dance and studies and he was a kind person according to classmates...fame really changed them sigh

Kittyn

Rookie
Okay why are you sharing this LMAO
Wahaha this is BTS discussion right? A bit on topic will not hurt. Just to show how V was lively and funny before. Also, it is just I am fascinated that they do more skin care routine than I do.
Anyway, I am get inspired to take care of my skin seriously eventhough I don't have acne.

They basically describe everything. The girls on the MV are the fans. J*n's girl die. I think they want and know that there are going to be a lot of suicides when this happens. That's why "y***gi" put that sample on his song.
Can you see in this video it says im fine
where Taehyung is running with the girl F55C8FBA-3FBB-4A2A-A7D4-C3149F2073CC.png
It’s in the same print as fake love

67B6E444-5067-4A43-8D93-9398351268E0.jpeg
see everything has been preplanned. They love inverting things in the illuminati so you can see the save me correlated to I’m fine in the I’m fine song it’s all so creepy

Shuna

Veteran
Speaking of Jungkook ... On the other hand, the cross (death) is on white (life, or light) and the circle (life) is on black (gray in animation (gray = danger or something like that...)):
View attachment 39357
Pause on the BTS articles, I am developing my article on EXO:

Announcement, just to put this link, which can be useful on some research, put here because of the prediction of the death of the member of BTS, who will, no doubt be dead, on August 30. Jin gets dressed, with the sacrifice outfit, then at the end of the clip, he adds a gray tracksuit (gray = danger), where he drops the flower vase, and will change to a costume. Probably the next day, he changes to resume the outfit (like a step back), but succeeded in preventing the vase from falling (which shows that it is the next day). Even the movement of the elements in the Wings logo gives an effect, going back in time. In BT21, Jungkook paints the van white (the same color, as the flower delivery man):

Guys unrelated but I just found out Chen from exo had a child with his fiancée. I’m so shocked. Didn’t even know he had a gf I haven’t been keeping up with Kpop and I’m shook. No one even knew about this. Just goes to show they are able to hide so much of their secret life and that now even BTS are at the age of settling down. I’m sure some are in relationships.
It’s so sad they have to hide this stuff

Shuna

Veteran
I just fell back on the video, from Youtubers, who this time with Tony (he participates in some videos), I post it, it can be interesting (I put the video, block from the restaurant):

taepeach

Veteran
Sad news...
Not BT$ related but yesterday the POPULAR Japanese Actor Haruma Miura have passed away. Death reason suicide. He was 30 yrs old......i am so sad he was my favorite Japanese Actor. :'(
Its just a theory or more a concidence....but dont Bt$ promote their Japanese Album the last few weeks inculding this week?!
I try not to blame on them but its really strange that at the moment where they promote this album or songs in japan this actor die.
has there been many deaths in japanese entertainment industry like in kpop? or is this the first one? bts dont seem related/coorelated to that actor so for now it can be speculation.. also yeah like why his death had to be a few days after bts' comeback? and they said they are working on their new album now..

look their japanese album has been #1 for 5 days straight

Muslim

I guess last month I saw a dream where I saw at jin in middle of the dream. He was walking and crying as it looked like his left eye was pulled out and there was a reddish wound ( I'm so sorry this is creepy ) he came to me and I held his hands. (* note : I left bts completely in 2018 due to their connections with illuminati. And prayed that they'd understand what they're doing is wrong. )

Now the matter is, around that time, I read the theory about jins sacrifice. I can't remember whether I read it BEFORE seeing the dream or after.

Again I am not an army. Although I recently started searching for theories and may stop soon.

Last edited:
has there been many deaths in japanese entertainment industry like in kpop? or is this the first one? bts dont seem related/coorelated to that actor so for now it can be speculation.. also yeah like why his death had to be a few days after bts' comeback? and they said they are working on their new album now..

look their japanese album has been #1 for 5 days straight
I also wonder if jpop have many deaths like Kpop...I didn't even think its possible for Japanese celebrity to die for BTS...after reading this I am not ruling it out

I also think that Jin are better than others...Tae are the most evil one a long with Namjoon..its sad they chooses him instead of others...Tae are sooo evil..I would prefer he got killed instead of Jin...but I think the elite like him for being so evil
Wow...........this is what I mean some of the stuff you guys say. You get a vibe that he’s evil yet you don’t know what any of them are doing behind the scenes. I ain’t defending him and I’ve said multiple times hes probs one of the magicians but you saying he should be killed with no evidence is actually just wow. Idk what to say even. He was 16/17 when he debuted I think. That’s very young and he probs was born into the occult. You guys say they don’t have a moral compass but say stuff like this.

Wishing death on someone is toxic I am sorry. We also don’t know what Jin does (he’s the oldest and it’s weird that he was in a group with minors) but I don’t wish death on him. Seriously!!! Some of you need to look at your hearts

Last edited:
Wow...........this is what I mean some of the stuff you guys say. You get a vibe that he’s evil yet you don’t know what any of them are doing behind the scenes. I ain’t defending him and I’ve said multiple times hes probs one of the magicians but you saying he should be killed with no evidence is actually just wow. Idk what to say even. He was 16/17 when he debuted I think. That’s very young and he probs was born into the occult. You guys say they don’t have a moral compass but say stuff like this.
Facts sister .

Anonymous007

I've seen ppl say that J*k and v are t*t managers but I'm not sure in what way.....but I do agree that the t*t boys are very much controlled. Their actions are very robotic and static in vlives and international interviews with celebrities. They also keep doing the same childish activities such as arts and crafts and coloring on boards. I don't think they'll ever do an activity they are genuinely interested in doing for the fans......