BTS discussion thread

Fujiko

Star
I'm giving them a hard time. These idiotic baboons want to get JP's channel banned. One even wanted youtube to IP ban JP.
Their mind is confused and after talking with them it is like being drained...they are charged by bts or bigs***t but not in a positive way but for being used...a lot of people confirmed that after had an argue with an army they feel like their energy was stolen and some people were scared by them...so it is better to don't argue with them and don't give importance to their words because love yourself and these stuffs are like a kind of programming thing.They have power because they must to support bts...until bts is necessary for the elite...the problem for them is when bts won't be anymore useful for the elite...

Their mind is confused and after talking with them it is like being drained...they are charged by bts or bigs***t but not in a positive way but for being used...a lot of people confirmed that after had an argue with an army they feel like their energy was stolen and some people were scared by them...so it is better to don't argue with them and don't give importance to their words because love yourself and these stuffs are like a kind of programming thing.They have power because they must to support bts...until bts is necessary for the elite...the problem for them is when bts won't be anymore useful for the elite...
When the truth comes out, I'll hit them with a fat "I told you so" I love the way you word your posts by the way! Literally everyone here can become a writer or detective. i admire how you all think about things.

Shuna

Star
Small addition on Jin's BT21, is a llama who lives in the countryside. Like the ground below the white square shaped stage, where he dances in the clip Dynamique. And the fabric around his blows, red being the color of sacrifice.

In one of the shots, the BT21s are on the walls (except J-Hope, who is behind, showing only his mask, his head turned to his left, leaving the solar eye. Being masked, and leaving the solar eye, reminds me of Suga's Deachwita clip. Jin also carries a candle, in his right hand, unlike Jimin, who also carries a fireworks stick, but in his left hand, representing the child solar. Jin is to the left of Van, next to the X-eye, the dead eye. RAP Monster in front, to the left of RAP Monster (Satan), Jungkook (the corrupt) straddling the ledge, , and behind the back of Jungkook Suga (the suicidal), followed by V (Lucifer) who is in front of Van, and ends with the O side of Van, next to Jimin (the sexuality), and starting with J-Hope ( which is also the beginning, the childhood of Jin). Waiting for the new years? Yes for the clip, but no, the snowy ground behind, on the building, Jin left on this ground accompanied by Van who represents Lucife r (Autumn) and Satan (Winter). In this winter, the other members, made up the wall of the temple, since sitting on a stone wall. Each member, in Fake Love, all the members of BTS, are symbolized by a pyramid stone, comprising, 6 stripes of doors.

Small addition on Jin's BT21, is a llama who lives in the countryside. Like the ground below the white square shaped stage, where he dances in the clip Dynamique. And the fabric around his blows, red being the color of sacrifice.

In one of the shots, the BT21s are on the walls (except J-Hope, who is behind, showing only his mask, his head turned to his left, leaving the solar eye. Being masked, and leaving the solar eye, reminds me of Suga's Deachwita clip. Jin also carries a candle, in his right hand, unlike Jimin, who also carries a fireworks stick, but in his left hand, representing the child solar. Jin is to the left of Van, next to the X-eye, the dead eye. RAP Monster in front, to the left of RAP Monster (Satan), Jungkook (the corrupt) straddling the ledge, , and behind the back of Jungkook Suga (the suicidal), followed by V (Lucifer) who is in front of Van, and ends with the O side of Van, next to Jimin (the sexuality), and starting with J-Hope ( which is also the beginning, the childhood of Jin). Waiting for the new years? Yes for the clip, but no, the snowy ground behind, on the building, Jin left on this ground accompanied by Van who represents Lucife r (Autumn) and Satan (Winter). In this winter, the other members, made up the wall of the temple, since sitting on a stone wall. Each member, in Fake Love, all the members of BTS, are symbolized by a pyramid stone, comprising, 6 stripes of doors.
You never disappoint with your analysis! The way you see things is so interesting.

Oh my god...I'm crying! This just gets better and better!
I just watched this and I lost brain cells. Some satanist in the comment section said BTS aren’t satanists because the colour coordination in black swan isn’t the same as the satanic colour coordination - so based on that they’re not illuminati???? Honestly when RM himself says “I’ve shaken hands with the devil” and they still think this is all a concept and dark I seriously don’t know what to say to them. BTS could Murder someone and they would also call that a concept. I seriously can’t

I just watched this and I lost brain cells. Some satanist in the comment section said BTS aren’t satanists because the colour coordination in black swan isn’t the same as the satanic colour coordination - so based on that they’re not illuminati???? Honestly when RM himself says “I’ve shaken hands with the devil” and they still think this is all a concept and dark I seriously don’t know what to say to them. BTS could Murder someone and they would also call that a concept. I seriously can’t
I saw that frikken comment I wanted to scream. Jump through the phone and punch them lol. They not actually a satanist at all, they trying to deflect off bts

Fujiko

Star
I think they are teen satanists ignorant about masons like jos group and la vey stans but not illuminati and high ranking masonsAlso the satanist said he didn't like kpop but after that video he will start to listen bts

Aynonimousse?

Listen to him as he is picking up the pot.

He says Masha Allah in this video.

I also came across another video where it seems like he is praying. In Islam , if your in the middle of something where it is almost impossible for you to pray, you can do it standing or in whatever way you can.
At the end of our prayers, we look across both of our shoulders like he does in the video.

I honestly don't know if the company tells them to do this stuff to reel in fans.
Wtf music is haram lol i don’t think he is a muslim and pray in a concert ??

Shuna

Star

I wondered why a llama, even if it surely has a meaning, Jin hairs, forms a cloud. And when it's dirty, it becomes like the black cloud, its anger bursts, and when it is washed, it becomes a simple cloud again. In the shape of a cloud, already dead for the group...

Idklol1234

Rookie
Oh wow when did RM say that!?

Listen to him as he is picking up the pot.

He says Masha Allah in this video.

I also came across another video where it seems like he is praying. In Islam , if your in the middle of something where it is almost impossible for you to pray, you can do it standing or in whatever way you can.
At the end of our prayers, we look across both of our shoulders like he does in the video.

I honestly don't know if the company tells them to do this stuff to reel in fans.
Welcome! I’m so glad there are more members.
I highly doubt he’s Muslim but they do learn Arabic words so maybe that’s how he knows the context. Idk it’s still weird. I hope he doesn’t use these in mocking ways.
Oh wow when did RM say that!?
In one of the wings short films when he’s giving those fine intellectual speeches of his (rolls eyes)

Fujiko

Star
Welcome! I’m so glad there are more members.
I highly doubt he’s Muslim but they do learn Arabic words so maybe that’s how he knows the context. Idk it’s still weird. I hope he doesn’t use these in mocking ways.

In one of the wings short films when he’s giving those fine intellectual speeches of his (rolls eyes)
I try to find this part about Rm but there are a lot of Wings clip...i feel lost lol..

Idklol1234

Rookie
It seems that Bts career is planned from the beginning..they are a special project and the members were choosed for their energy their numbers...Not related to Bts but i watched X factor auditions after someone posted here a video about a girl bullied and i have understood that people were chosen not for their voice and talent but for others resons ...there were people not bad at singing and judges talked about they were the worst singers in the world...public follows judges opinion and also people who watched on tv are influenced by judge reactions and doesn't notice that a lot of them are rude with contestants and disrepectful.Also the contestants who reacted angry or they had a mental breakdown before this were bullied by judges and judges destroied them doing gas lighting.There are people with weakness and they choosed these people for putting them in a ridiculous way.It is all scripted.
It's true with those singing competition shows it is completely scripted. My friend who is an aspiring singer, got contacted by the producers for The Voice and was asked to go on the show.
It's all pre-planned.