BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Do you get all your information from the internet. Half of the stuff that “they” (the “elite”) are planing to do isn’t even allowed to be talked about, let alone put on the internet. I think you should dive a little deeper before you try to “inform” other people...
[/QUOTE]
What the internet provides is just scratching the surface of information. They throw in truth with lies.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I know it was sacrifice for president park...not saying its not true...but why she sued and put in jail?
my thought sewol sacrifice is more than just president park...may be other things in Korea example like Kpop, companies like samsung..we might not even know
President Parks advisor was an occultist. Once Koreans discovered that, that's when they pushed for impeachment. She more than likely couldn't or didn't fulfill a requirement therefore lost protection of elites.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
do you think going to concert effect the audience? there was some concert that supposed to happen in my city for Kpop but it was canceled because of corona...I was thinking to attend there but I have heard like they suck your energy or something...do you think its ok to go to concert?
If you have the protection of God and Jesus blood you will be ok. Ritual performance magic and spell casting only works on those who are vulnerable. You know what's going on, are aware.

Do you get all your information from the internet. Half of the stuff that “they” (the “elite”) are planing to do isn’t even allowed to be talked about, let alone put on the internet. I think you should dive a little deeper before you try to “inform” other people...
just so you know I have digged deep, since 2001, and ppl do talk about this stuff online,even about those that aren't allowed in the public.ppl need to dig the deepest themselves, and I have seen actual videos showing the ugliest truth. I know a lot more than I am spilling here.
[/QUOTE]
Okay but I’m saying that the stuff that is allowed on the internet is only the tip of the iceberg. By “dig a little deeper” I meant go beyond the internet. Also, I have connections to people that are involved with “elite”. They don’t allowed half of the stuff they do to be talked about verbally, let alone put on the internet for millions of people to know/see. The stuff that they do put out has been is misinformation or it has been going on for years.

just so you know I have digged deep, since 2001, and ppl do talk about this stuff online,even about those that aren't allowed in the public.ppl need to dig the deepest themselves, and I have seen actual videos showing the ugliest truth. I know a lot more than I am spilling here.
Okay but I’m saying that the stuff that is allowed on the internet is only the tip of the iceberg. By “dig a little deeper” I meant go beyond the internet. Also, I have connections to people that are involved with “elite”. They don’t allowed half of the stuff they do to be talked about verbally, let alone put on the internet for millions of people to know/see. The stuff that they do put out has been is misinformation or it has been going on for years.
[/QUOTE]
how do we know if its misinformation or real? I mean whats the signs its misinformation?

AndrAt3A

Established
wow I just watched this now..I know its old...but Jimin and Jungkook are being so rude to this american kid for no reason
This is one instance i really disagree with. That kid is 14yrs old talking to them in such a disrespectful way, like most Americans Teenagers do. I bet it felt really insulting to them because age is a big deal in south korea and having a kid younger than you talk down to you would feel that way.

This is one instance i really disagree with. That kid is 14yrs old talking to them in such a disrespectful way, like most Americans Teenagers do. I bet it felt really insulting to them because age is a big deal in south korea and having a kid younger than you talk down to you would feel that way.
I have seen in the comment they are saying SK is big about age..I know that...but still doesn't give excuses for this behavior toward the kid...he was just telling them to clean the airplane and that was it and was told to do it, there is no reason to be this rude...just my opinion

taepeach

Veteran

Attachments

Last edited:

Shuna

Veteran
Errr ummm GUYS- why tf is jungkook SHIRTLESS hugging jin that way and why are the fans finding this cute??? Are these poses necessary? What is going on with bighit and their promotion of vmin?

Also can you guys tell whats on the reflection in jin's eyes?
View attachment 38799
View attachment 38800
On this photo, I personally cannot read, but, I just noticed that it gives the same thing as on the last photo (see the following articles):

AndrAt3A

Established
Errr ummm GUYS- why tf is jungkook SHIRTLESS hugging jin that way and why are the fans finding this cute??? Are these poses necessary? What is going on with bighit and their promotion of vmin?

Also can you guys tell whats on the reflection in jin's eyes?
View attachment 38799
View attachment 38800
If you look closely you see a naked Junk00k pressing himself against Jin. Looks like they are in a bathroom up against a sink. Screenshot_20200702-170639_Photo Editor.jpg

Shuna

Veteran
If you look closely you see a naked Junk00k pressing himself against Jin. Looks like they are in a bathroom up against a sink. View attachment 38808
It looks like a toilet, seen how tight they are and seen the neon. I think they are in public toilets, Jin is plated on the first photo, posted photos is plated on a shiny door. In the photo, he has the shadow of the doors. On the right, what is beige, is a hand. And I have the impression that we are holding his handle?

Mr. mask, take off his hat (hand hiding part of the body), to scratch, for another takes Jin and Jungkook.

Devine

Star
Wow!!!

I actually posted a while ago about Hillary Clinton being exposed in actual evidence of her partaking In EVIL satanic rituals where they torture, murder and eat the pineal gland of a 10 year old girl.
She was actually found conversing with Jon Podesta in over 600 000 emails about engaing in paedophilia.

There are videos of Jon Podesta also torturing kids.

Then there was the case of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, who were working on a documentary exposing Paedophilia in Hollywood, chester also apparently suffered sexual abuse by Jon Podesta, who his mother had a relationship with, but both Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell allegedly committed suicide, one week apart both by hanging themselves before they even got anywhere with the documentary.

It was speculated that Chester Bennington was actually the child of Jon Podesta, who has evidence against him for being a PAEDOPHILE, and when u look at them they look almost identical.

So chester was trying to expose paedophilia, and his alleged father is Jon Podesta, guilty of PAEDOPHILIA, turning up dead before he could release anything about it.

Its really messed up
Trump put out a campaign ad with Linkin Park song many are thinking intentionally because he is podesta's son. They only show chuck schumer very briefly but he has flies around him hmm...

EakGPMzWkAwv_w_.jpg

An excerpt from Svali. With valid real human being source has stated that Svalis writing is 100% legitimate.

So its Interesting. Media programmed us to believe what evil looks like. That is why I still cont comprehend that BTS is so evil purely because they dont SEEM it.

But evil is deception so ........
I have heard of such thing and I find it hard to believe...like Illuminati members doing sacrifices, eating children...and still appear ok and kind when interact with people? this is really puzzle