BTS discussion thread

There will never be clear proofs of these celebs sacrifices because they will never ever be foolish enough to confess it outright. Confession will end their career and might even get them jailed. Thus they will take their dirty secrets to their graves. Power and fame are addictive and once they tasted success they will want more and more and so to come clean is out of the question. They will never ever risk it.
However, I agree with you about T's granny. She was elderly and most probably she died due to old age ailments
Yeah thats exactly what I meant. Sacrifices are a given but people cant go around claiming someone was sacrificed as though its a fact because I feel that is wrong.
Unless people have clear proof then u cant make that claim.

Some people are also not just there because they adore power, sometimes these people do shit they regret but have video footage or pics and are blackmailed. Either way its their lives they have to answer for

But the “illuminati” (illuminated ones) don’t have anything to do with religion. I mean they made religion to divide and distract people. Also, they change positive symbols into to negative ones (like the evil eye). Sometimes the symbols are positive or a cultural thing and you guys tie it to negative things because of your “religious beliefs”. Also, you guys try to use the bible to justify your homophobia. But, if you would have researched you would have known that the bible has been translated many times so most thing that are written aren’t even accurate. Another example of you guys talking about stuff you don’t know is saying jimin is too feminine. Masculine and feminine energy have nothing to do with gender. They are supposed to be balanced enough for them to compliment you. If you would have researched you would have known that.
Ofcourse they have everything to do with religion. They worship SATAN. they follow a religion, their religion is Satanism/Luciferianism etc. To make the statement that the ILLUMINATI has nothing to do with religion means u need to do more research into this topic. God and Satan are literally the basis of religion so how can u say what u are saying?
They change positive symbols into negative symbols sure, but it still becomes part of the religion they follow.
The evil eye is specifically taken out of Islam. The anti Christ in Islam is specifically described as having one eye that works and one eye that is closed and blind. Why do u think all the stars cover one eye in every single piece of media publication they can? They are paying homage to someone they believe in.
These people await the anti christ as their saviour, just like Muslims and Christians await Jesus to return.
These people worship Satan just like other people worship God

Also you are saying masculinity and femininity are meant to be balanced to compliment you ...yes because everything is balanced in nature, however when you are purposely made to be feminized to suit an agenda then that is WRONG. and ofcourse femininity and masculinity has everything to do with gender and nature of balance. Also many people here are religious and since we are on a forum about a boyband who serve a certain satanic religion it will always be that other religious talk pops up here and there, just move past it if it doesnt interest u

Last edited:
Are we really using the Bible to justify our homophobia though?
I would never be nasty or mean to someone or hate them because they are gay. I just dont agree with the act of anal sex between men. Or with men and women its a satanic act that is not seen in a positive light by God. I mean its a shit hole people like come on. Thats your pooper. Surely even morally thats got to make u think twice

Last edited:

Ex btslover

No, I don't think of God as evil. I'm saying he already knows who is making it and who isn't. Just like as you're about to do something, you usually would know the outcome. Only Gods elect are going to the kingdom, no one else is obviously. I don't say this out of pride or negativity, I'm just stating the truth. You should read Deuteronomy, and the story of Esau and Jacob and hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about. The only ones making it are some of the Israelites. You would know if you were an Israelite if you read the Bible, and studied if you have any of the curses that the Israelites have.

Everything is depicted by bloodline. If you DON'T have a bloodline that traces to you being from a certain tribe of Israel, then chances are, you're not making it. Here's a brief description: God cursed the Israelites for their rebellion against him. So basically, he allowed his people to continue being in slavery for a little while longer. If you're updated on your history, you'd know Black people were slaves back then and some people of other races- obviously excluding White people. But then, he got them out of captivity. Regardless, they still have different curses upon them.

The story of Esau and Jacob, have you heard about Issac? He is the father of Esau and Jacob. Esau and Jacob are fraternal twins. Esau is White, Jacob is Black. God says in Romans 3:19, "For Esau I have HATED, but Jacob I LOVE" He even said he hated Esau before he was formed in the womb. Why? Because Esau is the White Man that eventually started enslaving his people; Jacob. Originally, Jacob (people of color, mostly Black people) was supposed to be in control of everything, but Esau hated Jacob, and from there, read Deuteronomy because all of those verses talk about Jacob being a slave.

By the way, one of the most easiest curses to find is that Gods people are scattered among the earth. Why? Because the slave masters brought Jacob and dropped him off all over the world which is why each country is out of order. We are all mixed in and we don't really know EXACTLY where we came from. I mean, if you're a person of color that is. (Or White-passing) That is the easiest one to find. My point is, all of this ends with Esau being punished, and Jacob rising.

You can see we're living in a European standard world right? They keep killing Jacob even as I speak, they own everything, most European Nations are extremely rich only because they stole from Jacob, and we have European beauty standards too. "You gotta have pale skin and long/wavy hair to be counted as beautiful." You see all of this? That's why Jesus is called the king of ISRAEL, NOT the king of the whole world! When he comes back, one of the many things he will do is take his place as king in Israel, and his people will have revenge by wiping away most Europeans off the face of the earth, because they ruled over Jacob, but...

Jacob was first. Therefore they will have their justice and become first as they should've been before Esau took over everything. NOT only that, but Esau will have it 10x worse than Jacob did in slavery times as punishment. An eye for an eye. And this is the truth.
I have heard about this doctrine before the serpent seed doctrine... sorry to ask im new here but your post caught my attention... do you perhaps know about William Branham? if you do.. do you believe about what he taught because he too believed the same things you are talking about that some people where destined for hell and most of William Branham believer use the same example about how God hated Esua.. Personally I believe heaven is for all who choose to accept the gift of Jesus dying on the cross for us as sinners to be saved.. yes i do believe God has his elect those he chooses to use to bring his sheep back to him.. judas was used to fufil prophecy yes God allows people to do things when you talked about those destined for hell and how he knows you are going to hell.. Yes he does but God never created anyone for hell our choices take us there.. Think about it why would a God who gives free will create you knowing that you are destined for HELL? Rahab a prostitute who was not an isrealite through faith became saved and is mentioned in the descendants of Jesus he holds the key to havean and hell and he tells us whoever believes in him shall not perish but have enternal life. should really try to find out more about..

Guys, I just found this comment on one of J D's video.They were trying to tell her that BTS didn't give birth to her and that God knew her even before she was born then she said this..View attachment 39016
OH MY WORD I AM LOST FOR WORDS RIGHT NOW! These people are sick and juvenile.
I actually HATE bts toxic army, whereas I feel indifferent towards BTS. its been said and I'll say it again, there's the proof. Its people who are not rooted and don't have a firm belief in God that are these sick toxic stans to BTS and quite frankly u cant blame BTS for these weak minded idiots being brainwashed by the devil.

J.Gloria

Rookie
I actually HATE bts toxic army, whereas I feel indifferent towards BTS. its been said and I'll say it again, there's the proof. Its people who are not rooted and don't have a firm belief in God that are these sick toxic stans to BTS and quite frankly u cant blame BTS for these weak minded idiots being brainwashed by the devil.
I was brainwashed too even though I'm rooted to Christ.

I have heard about this doctrine before the serpent seed doctrine... sorry to ask im new here but your post caught my attention... do you perhaps know about William Branham? if you do.. do you believe about what he taught because he too believed the same things you are talking about that some people where destined for hell and most of William Branham believer use the same example about how God hated Esua.. Personally I believe heaven is for all who choose to accept the gift of Jesus dying on the cross for us as sinners to be saved.. yes i do believe God has his elect those he chooses to use to bring his sheep back to him.. judas was used to fufil prophecy yes God allows people to do things when you talked about those destined for hell and how he knows you are going to hell.. Yes he does but God never created anyone for hell our choices take us there.. Think about it why would a God who gives free will create you knowing that you are destined for HELL? Rahab a prostitute who was not an isrealite through faith became saved and is mentioned in the descendants of Jesus he holds the key to havean and hell and he tells us whoever believes in him shall not perish but have enternal life. should really try to find out more about..
Ofcourse they have everything to do with religion. They worship SATAN. they follow a religion, their religion is Satanism/Luciferianism etc. To make the statement that the ILLUMINATI has nothing to do with religion means u need to do more research into this topic. God and Satan are literally the basis of religion so how can u say what u are saying?
They change positive symbols into negative symbols sure, but it still becomes part of the religion they follow.
The evil eye is specifically taken out of Islam. The anti Christ in Islam is specifically described as having one eye that works and one eye that is closed and blind. Why do u think all the stars cover one eye in every single piece of media publication they can? They are paying homage to someone they believe in.
These people await the anti christ as their saviour, just like Muslims and Christians await Jesus to return.
These people worship Satan just like other people worship God

Also you are saying masculinity and femininity are meant to be balanced to compliment you ...yes because everything is balanced in nature, however when you are purposely made to be feminized to suit an agenda then that is WRONG. and ofcourse femininity and masculinity has everything to do with gender and nature of balance. Also many people here are religious and since we are on a forum about a boyband who serve a certain satanic religion it will always be that other religious talk pops up here and there, just move past it if it doesnt interest u
I like you ... we think alike :)

$dior

Rookie
Have you seen this.It just popped up on Google news.View attachment 39018View attachment 39019
This is one of the reasons why I say bts has more freedom than any other kpop idols. I mean look at taehyung he is a manager for a whole group. It’s obvious there trying to delay the military but there still gonna have to go any other way.:D

Poor kid his laugh sounds so forced:(

LittleLady

Established
bts still casts spells on them, so yes, you can still blame them. I understand your anger towards army though.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
+ I also never saw an Army changed positively after BTS, tbh, my friend was so happy and humble but after BTS she fail on finals and she looks like so depressed even tho she said they help her over hard time when no one heard her
I changed for the better after I discovered BTS , in fact because of them I left luciferianism and became a Christian again.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
If u can provide me with irrefutable evidence that these people died because they were sacrificed then ill believe it. Im not trying to be controversial at all because I believe the ILLUMINATI exists and runs the world. I believe they worship Lucifer/Satan. I believe that with the religion comes paedophilia and sacrifice etc etc. I believe people who have esacaped from the illuminati and people who have escaped or been rescued from MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMS.

What im saying is, unless someone can provide me with actual evidence of these things in particular its still just a speculation
There will never be actual evidence but I guarantee it's in the numbers. It's always in the numbers and if not numbers, it's on satanic holiday/special days like soltices , blood moons, etc but I am willing to bet money even on those days, it's still in the numbers. Numbers mean everything to occultists whether satanists, luciferians, pagans, wiccans, thelmites, gnostics, etc.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
I still think people being sacrificed is speculation. Yes we can analyse everything until the cows come home but nobody here has any concrete proof of, well anything regarding BTS. Its not like someone is gonna spill the beans. And until someone does I dont think we can say anything for sure.
I used to be deep into occult practices, sacrifice is not speculation, it's required to reach those levels.