BTS discussion thread

look, actually you are salty one here. I know the industry and beeteaes wrong doing way before you.
I suprized because some of the song was really problematic, my surprised reaction only concern me.
Salty? Never been salty.
U know about the music industry wrong doing before me?'thats interesting. Tell me when I found out since u know?

look, actually you are salty one here. I know the industry and beeteaes wrong doing way before you.
I suprized because some of the song was really problematic, my surprised reaction only concern me.
I dont know why this bother you
What exactly do u think is bothering me?
Ur responses to me are always strange and have an unwarranted sort of animosity. But thats fine not everyone gets along even if via a screen

Im just interested for u to tell me when I found out about the mainstream music industry

well feeling is mutual.
Nope pretty sure iv maintained neutrality . Lol ur not gonna play into this? Dude I was just asking when I found out since u make a wild statement claiming that u know about the music industry longer than me. Not that its a competition. If u think u know it longer than me then cool.

I watched the arrivals when I was a teenager and stopped listening to the radio and gave away my television over 10 years ago, possibly 13 since that documentary came out.

BTS was probably my reintroduction back into mainstream music which once again proved that the music industry stayed the same, when I looked into western entertainment it got worse in my opinion

Cookie

Established
Besides the symbolism which in TXTS videos are like WOW BLATANT, why are all their songs so heavily autotuned???
Strange. Do none of them have good voices because all of their songs have a robotic electronic voice sound. Look I did like cat/dog or whatever and cant u see me but dont know, just find the vibe strange
I was watching this one Army of Satan video by rational believer on youtube .. I dont know if you are familiar with this but there was a reference to how the animal filters like in snapchat are there for a reason.. Part of humans resembling animals but there wasn't great detail as to why this is but its a satanic influenced concept... I noticed that TXT have the horns and ears throughout their videos especially cat and dog and crown... BTS as well in their newer concept photos and sugas shadow mv.. Idk the significance of these symbols tho but i doubt they exist for nothing.

d0b7d5b69fcbf7c3cbd7c25bea5a85bd.jpgf0b22e601912c32148b72628c7b7f9ee.jpg
Of course the checkerboard background as well

look girl, I know what you are doing, you seem like get offended even by my surprised reaction, why this bother you so much, why do you insist on continue this dumb argument?
how you still insist on going this shows your saltiness. sorry but using soft words doesn't cover up your saltiness. You just start an argument out of nothing. You did the same for plastic surgery comment. Can you just stop ?
U are very strange. U seem to get upset because I voice views that conflict with urs?'

Thats a sign of immaturity. Ive thanked u before for information u have shared. If me asking u to back up a claim u made makes me salty, then if thats what u consider salty then so be it. I have watched a plastic surgeon say it looks like they havnt had surgery and iv already said it seems to me that JK possibly had but thats just my speculation. Sorry that u dont like people not agreeing with u

Cookie

Established
I dont want to call shots on the thread as its not my place and i dont want to offend anyone. But maybe its better that if someone says something you dont agree with, to just move past the post and not comment an opposing opinion as this is all speculation and people's findings after all.

I was watching this one Army of Satan video by rational believer on youtube .. I dont know if you are familiar with this but there was a reference to how the animal filters like in snapchat are there for a reason.. Part of humans resembling animals but there wasn't great detail as to why this is but its a satanic influenced concept... I noticed that TXT have the horns and ears throughout their videos especially cat and dog and crown... BTS as well in their newer concept photos and sugas shadow mv.. Idk the significance of these symbols tho but i doubt they exist for nothing.

View attachment 37374View attachment 37375
Of course the checkerboard background as well
Iv also heard something about this but I havnt looked deeply into it. But it makes sense. Iv read some things about the satanic agenda of changing people into animals etc and iv read some excerpts about the splicing of species to make new species. A book called exogenisis or something.

Verrryy interesting because, and I say apparently but probably true. That these scientific experiments have been successful underground in DUMBS. Satan wants to change everything God has made so it makes sense why what ur saying could well be!

Last edited:
I dont want to call shots on the thread as its not my place and i dont want to offend anyone. But maybe its better that if someone says something you dont agree with, to just move past the post and not comment an opposing opinion as this is all speculation and people's findings after all.
My opinion is that its a free world and its not wrong to be able to voice ur opinions. Maturity is being able to discuss something without getting offended. Least of all about singers we dont actually know.

Cookie

Established
Iv also heard something about this but I havnt looked deeply into it. But it makes sense. Iv read some things about the satanic agenda of changing people into animals etc and iv read some excerpts about the splicing of species to make new species. A book called exogenisis or something.

Verrryy interesting because, and I say apparently but probably true. That these scientific experiments have been successful underground in DUMS. Satan wants to change everything God has made so it makes sense why what ur saying could well be!
I will definitely look into this a bit more. Thank you.

Nope, I am very well aware and mature, unlike your passive aggressive salty attitude and I am getting well with all people that don't agree with me.
there is a difference between disagreeing and trying to insist on your opinion. this is your problem.
lol you directly get salty about my plastic surgery opinion and said me that I should indicate that was only my opinion, I was not even talking with you and I have right to say what I thought.
seems like you still don't get over me, does it hurt so much?
U seem to take things I say quite wrong. Since the beginning . Thats just life.

Nope, I am very well aware and mature, unlike your passive aggressive salty attitude and I am getting well with all people that don't agree with me.
there is a difference between disagreeing and trying to insist on your opinion. this is your problem.
lol you directly get salty about my plastic surgery opinion and said me that I should indicate that was only my opinion, I was not even talking with you and I have right to say what I thought.
Why would I get salty about other ppls plastic surgery. Doesnt make sense. Bigger problems out there id say.

And no I didnt say u shouldn't state ur opinion about plastic surgery. It was about their voices and I again just expressed views different to urs. I mean its totally fine for people to think different things. Our energies dont align. They are not in resonance. It seems the tension only exists when I respond to u . But anyways moving along swiftly

Last edited:
lol it is funny that how you try convert things to me.
yeap, there really lots of shits in this world.
Its project. Not convert. Just for future reference. Im not being salty, but when u feel someone is taking their negative feelings or traits and making as though its the other person u would say they are projecting

Nope, I hit my aim right in the eye and use the proper term, don't need to bother.
but hey thanks anyway. :D
To convert means to change the form function or character of some thing or someone, another word would be to change /transform.but lol okay. Maybe it makes sense to u. Maybe I misunderstood because I havnt tried to change u in any way.

Have a good day/night :)
Bye for now