BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Veteran
I swear the only reason why I am still here is to find proof of them not knowing anything about it
anyway, even if I will find any proof I am not going to support them anymore
maybe I am just very naive but I am still looking for good in them
I hate myself
Like me, I'm always looking for something good for everyone. XDDD

And then as you say, if they are not aware, they are victims.

Cookie

Established
I
They are both.
When you think about it, all humanity kinda victim of s*tan, s-tan is the enemy of humans, so, even the highest degree elites are victims because they have been manipulated and used by s*tan for centuries.

For example, think about Hil*ry Clint*n, she born and raised in a family that serves s*tan for centuries, everything she knew in this world, were taught by her family since she was a kid, but she still does have a choice because the willpower given to people by God is above all else.

Lets say you are raised in a family that your parents steal from people, when you reach certain age, if you still continue to steal then you are responsible of it and there will be consequences.

So yes the group is manipulated by company and the elites but they are also not totally clueless and even know somethings that we don't know about elites and still they choose this "lifestyle" or "path".
If BTS were hypothetically to use their ability of choice.. And chose to leave the industry and satanism all together , wouldn't there be consequences?... Its difficult to decipher whether they are there because they want to be or there because they are trapped.. Considering some of the songs where they speak about hardships and regret and others like idol where they seem to embrace everything and are proud of their decisions

Shuna

Veteran
To further underline the probable death of Jin: And especially by what I came across: And even if I have already marked it, I notice it, some notes:
I had forgotten that he had the film Black Swan re-emphasized by the clip Black Swan. Like heroin, Jin is broken by a crack. But, I also thought back to a comparison of a drama, by the name of Angel's Last Mission: Love, where the heroine plays an entire performance after, if I remember correctly, after being stabbed, dagger, use against his father, his master, J-Hope who plays the master MK-Ultra.

what do y’all think about this video? I mean it was a few times taehyung and Jimin was lookin at the kids like they wanted to bite them? But I want you guys honest opinion:)
Aw man it makes me feel heart warmed to be honest. Cant imagine these people being paedos.

I dont see anything dodgy. I think its really sweet.
I know ppl keep saying they paedos but I dont see it.

I have an uncle that literally bites babies cheeks lol. I dont know. Just seems pure.

Lets see what others here have to say

Rawdollmariah

Established
I think they just love kids
I look at children in the same way, they make me happy
Yeah I agree just not about the happy part.Like some pages back people probably thought that taehyung and Jimin could possible be pedophiles from them looking at little girls like they wanted to kiss them to taehyung asking his fans for feet pictures? And all his fans undressed in that one game he was playing.But I honestly want to know a lot more about them and this Illuminati thing:)

Yeah I agree just not about the happy part.Like some pages back people probably thought that taehyung and Jimin could possible be pedophiles from them looking at little girls like they wanted to kiss them to taehyung asking his fans for feet pictures? And all his fans undressed in that one game he was playing.But I honestly want to know a lot more about them and this Illuminati thing:)
This thread from the start will explain all that. And kpop illuminati thread. Will have to skip past alot of Jonghyun stuff but excellent info there as well

I am laughing at Taehyung asking for feet pics. Hows that a connection with paedo vibes?
I dont think its that weird of a request lmao I literally cant help but stare at feet, if they are open I will stare. I find them fascinating. To each their own in that regard

Rawdollmariah

Established
I think that to suspect someone of p***philia for such reasons is not normal, and in General, to suspect this without evidence is already too much
I think that to suspect someone of p***philia for such reasons is not normal, and in General, to suspect this without evidence is already too much
I’m not that I’m saying people said it not me ya know what I’m not even finna try to explain

OvercomeItAll

Established
I’m not calling him a pedo but asking underage girls for feet pictures is weird plus someone in this thread posted it when he asked I’m look and see if I can find it:/
I agree tbh. To the majority of women, feet are just feet lol (to me, too) but some men have ... deeper interests in them, and tae's actions SCREAM foot fetish (you don't see other artists asking this of their fans). I'm not fetish shaming, you can like what you want. But to ask thousands of young, underage girls for feet pics? And to have them post it online for any other man to see, too? That's not quite right.

Last edited:
I wanted to tell u, if ur wanting to know about ILLUMINATI and all that, u have to read the threads from the beginning.

Every single thing these people have done has been dissected and analysed. From their births to their fingers to their hair. Literally every single thing about BTS has been broken down in terms of the ILLUMINATI, satanic agenda, pop culture, symbolism, everything.

I dont even think any more can be said aside from now looking at new content they release

Someone please correct me if im wrong ??

I agree tbh. To the majority of women, feet are just feet lol (to me, too) but some men have ... deeper interests in them, and tae's actions SCREAM foot fetish (you don't see other artists asking this of their fans). I'm not fetish shaming, you can like what you want. But to ask thousands of young, underage girls for feet pics? And to have them post it online for any other man to see, too? That's not quite right.
Are all these girls underage???

Sorry I dont follow Bts On weverse and I dont really watch vlives or have twitter and all those kinds of things

Are most of the people who interact with BTS underage??? Because I do belong to fan pages where the fans really are diverse.

What I've realised is just because celebs perform certain horrid acts for the cult, doesn't mean they necessarily like doing them, or would do them if it wasn't required.

Like, for ex, beastiality is commonly practised in those Hollywood mansion parties. When I heard this, I was like nope, no way, even if that does happen, the celebs themselves aren't doing it. But just as the woman explains in the vid posted here, they all do these unimaginable things because it's the only way to rank higher, to STAY in this industry.

View attachment 36946

I can hardly believe they'd enjoy these horrid acts (at least not all of them, I hope), but it's part of the deal. There's that "dark side" JH mentions.

No matter how respected a celeb is, no matter how genuine...if they're really killing the game, they're doing questionable things behind the scenes.

View attachment 36940

Meanwhile...

(i tried to make this a spoiler but I'm not sure it worked. These are somewhat censored, in the original pics there is nooo censorship)

View attachment 36948

View attachment 36947

View attachment 36944
Bestiality and paedophilia are things straight from satan.
I dont know how fucked someone must be to engage in that kind of thing but it makes me want to puke. Women having sex with horses(yes that happens) and dogs and jerking off goats. These ppl must be possessed honestly how can that come from a human beings brain naturally?

Maybe, this is not directly Bee_Tea_eS related but since we talk about manipulation, I want to give an idea how elites manipulate people.

The songs I shared are actually a direct message from s*tan to humans.

First one, famous fr*zen song by m*donna, look at the lyrics of this song, you will see how s*tan lure people by playing with the meanings of words. s-tan directly communicate with audience.

Second one is not that much famous but still "iconic" song by Kyli* M*nogue. In this song, there are 6 rooms, in each room, there is a different Kyli* shows a different kind of manipulation.

• First room shows how elites brings war by saying its for peace, so we are manipulated by this peace wars. notice how she act angry
  • Second one is about inequality, notice the rainbow at the background, it is about lgeebeet rights and ped*philia and elites are victimizing them to make people more open about lgeebeet rights. notice how she act like a little girl.
  • Third room shows addictions especially drug, elites also try to control generations with anti depressants, drug and other medications. notice the pills in the background.
  • Fourth room is about sexual ab*se, pr*dator and bd_sm. we know that elites also use this themes a lot. notice the blood in the background.
  • Fifth room is about "love" but it is lets say fake love propaganda by elites, they used love theme in every where because love is one of the things that causes lots of the release/accumulation of energy in our body. It also represents the fake affection and how they degrade/spoil the idea of love and it is represented by "love pills", notice the background
  • Sixth room is about obsession for beauty and beauty standards. They created a society that obsessively concern about beauty. notice she holds a mirror.

View attachment 36934

I didn't share the lyrics because it would be very long comment but I highly suggest that you guys should check. You will see that both songs are good examples to understand how they lure/manipulate people.
Funnily enough I always thought this was Madonna and Kylies best songs.

Thats a good analysis of Kylies Video
I havnt heard Frozen in years, but now that I watch the video again its extremely demonic and yes definitely a message straight from Satan