BTS discussion thread

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established

If interested, do join the discussion

mimis

Established
Wow the video was beautiful, intense, and scary. Looking at Yoongi wow what a beautiful man. I mean how God made such absolutely beautiful human beings with talent and they end up worshipping Satan. Or atleast following in his footsteps. If that isnt a tragedy then I dont know what is. What a shame
Yeah, I also can't deny he is a very handsome man! But it becomes a problem when you start seeing superiority in your beauty. Lucifer was the most beautiful being ever created but he was cast out of Heaven because his beauty overtook him and he bacame prideful and egoistic. God hates narcissism.
Suga psuhed all the boundaries with his new song. He is speaking words of hate, of self pride and he is glorifing himself as a god figure, a king with glitter on his crown and a genius, a tiger and a dragon and he is bragging about how everyone is below him cuz no one has his fat checks and private jets, and expensive clothes and blah blah. He is so lost!!! Like, It makes me wonder what would God tell him on the Great Judgment Day...

But ye have turned away and spoken proud and hard words
With your impure mouths against His greatness.
Oh, ye hard-hearted, ye shall find no peace.
Therefore shall ye execrate your days,
And the years of your life shall perish,
And ⌈the years of your destruction⌉ shall be multiplied in eternal execration,
And ye shall find no mercy. -
From the Book of Enoch

RaquelCF

Rookie
Yeah, I also can't deny he is a very handsome man! But it becomes a problem when you start seeing superiority in your beauty. Lucifer was the most beautiful being ever created but he was cast out of Heaven because his beauty overtook him and he bacame prideful and egoistic. God hates narcissism.
Suga psuhed all the boundaries with his new song. He is speaking words of hate, of self pride and he is glorifing himself as a god figure, a king with glitter on his crown and a genius, a tiger and a dragon and he is bragging about how everyone is below him cuz no one has his fat checks and private jets, and expensive clothes and blah blah. He is so lost!!! Like, It makes me wonder what would God tell him on the Great Judgment Day...

From the Book of Enoch
Yes absolutely agree.
One of the things I hate most as well is arrogance and narcissism. Makes my skin crawl. And people continue to promote how humble they are. I genuinely see right through that. When I first was a fan I saw them being humble but now it’s the complete opposite. They seem very proud.
Everything has gone to their heads and it’s seriously impossible that it hasn’t. You’re praised from every angle by everyone, you have “fame” and “success”. Everything that’s pleasing to the flesh.

mimis

Established
What is the scar symbolic of???
I've seen the same scar on Scar from the Lion King.
ad_159514378-e1427564720897.jpg
I've heard that the Lion King actually has satanic meaning to it and it's about the coming of the Antichrist.
In that video it is literally said that Scar is Satan, evil dragon (which Suga sang in his song about - he rises as a dragon, meaning he is on Satan's side) And throughout the movie Scar is convinced he is a king just the way suga is convinced of that same thing in his song. The video also explains that there is war between Satan and Lucifer. Because Simba and Scar are just 2 sides of the same coin and Simba is Lucifer. They will make us believe that the NWO is bad, the elite is evil, and the Earth resources end...and then they will present us the Antichrist. (like Simba, who comes to Pride rock and everything is ruined [probably from the ww3 NWO prepares now], and Simba as the false Massiah, defeats the dragon[Satan] and all religions and people across the world [all animal species in the movie's perspective] accept him because he is their ONLY HOPE!) But what people will be blind to see is the fact they are both evil. Black and White in politics is all black, it's all satanic!
I am sure the false Antichrist will be a million times more charismatic than bts members and he will make everyone fall into his trap and worship him. It's obvious he will come in the name of love and he will do real magical wonders in front of mankind but he will be false, a replica, not the real God!
Right now we are in the chaos formation. The elite will keep creating chaos everywhere, with the media's power and Idk, I hope no ww3 happens but it's already written in many masonic books and ppl are expecting it. Obviously they will want to depopulate us because we are billions, they can't control us right now. Also I read somewhere that Bill Gates has 1 billion chips ready (why 1 billion? aren't we close to 8 billion people?..like they have something in mind!). And the Spanish flu pandemic occured during ww1 so i won't be surprised if they make ww3 combined with the current pandemic to cast more fear in people and to make us more submissive to their orders!

RaquelCF

Rookie
I've seen the same scar on Scar from the Lion King.
View attachment 36674
I've heard that the Lion King actually has satanic meaning to it and it's about the coming of the Antichrist.
In that video it is literally said that Scar is Satan, evil dragon (which Suga sang in his song about - he rises as a dragon, meaning he is on Satan's side) And throughout the movie Scar is convinced he is a king just the way suga is convinced of that same thing in his song. The video also explains that there is war between Satan and Lucifer. Because Simba and Scar are just 2 sides of the same coin and Simba is Lucifer. They will make us believe that the NWO is bad, the elite is evil, and the Earth resources end...and then they will present us the Antichrist. (like Simba, who comes to Pride rock and everything is ruined [probably from the ww3 NWO prepares now], and Simba as the false Massiah, defeats the dragon[Satan] and all religions and people across the world [all animal species in the movie's perspective] accept him because he is their ONLY HOPE!) But what people will be blind to see is the fact they are both evil. Black and White in politics is all black, it's all satanic!
I am sure the false Antichrist will be a million times more charismatic than bts members and he will make everyone fall into his trap and worship him. It's obvious he will come in the name of love and he will do real magical wonders in front of mankind but he will be false, a replica, not the real God!
Right now we are in the chaos formation. The elite will keep creating chaos everywhere, with the media's power and Idk, I hope no ww3 happens but it's already written in many masonic books and ppl are expecting it. Obviously they will want to depopulate us because we are billions, they can't control us right now. Also I read somewhere that Bill Gates has 1 billion chips ready (why 1 billion? aren't we close to 8 billion people?..like they have something in mind!). And the Spanish flu pandemic occured during ww1 so i won't be surprised if they make ww3 combined with the current pandemic to cast more fear in people and to make us more submissive to their orders!
K that description was really well written and even taught me something please work for the FBI, helllOOOOOO MIMIS IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koyt

This dreams that everyone is having is a way to gain followers. What the illuminati nWO anticrhist needs the
most is followers. And they cannot call each person personally to follow, also this dangerous.
Because someone can join them with hidden agenda. On a global scale thats too much . So they
do this by dreams. Going out with celebrity’s and such . Not only that perhaps things like magic
school symbols and such.
They do this by sending a low intelligence demon(golum-type) too you.(mindcontrol you to not speak out their secrets) He controls your dreams
He is the person you are seeing and talking too in the dream , first he will manipulate you with
celebrity’s familiarity and such. After he gives some test(interview, or a desicions) too look at you
subconcious. I mean they cannot invite you just because, they need too look at what you think
about the illuminate and such.
For me its was celebrity’s I never cared about dakota’s sister and such
So i think the illuminate/antichrist is recruiting followers by dream, its very logical if you think about it.

be sure to read sura al kaf on friday

From the Book of Enoch
100% AGREE. thats why I always say, beautiful people should be grateful not arrogant because They did not fashion themselves.

Be grateful to God that he made u beautiful because he is the creator of all things. Imagine being boastful about something ur not even responsible for! Madness

I don’t know but I think that it’s deception. I don’t see them beautiful anymore... and look at their pre debut pics. I don’t believe that they don’t have plastic surgery. Plus photoshop, stylists, makeup... it’s like the Disney cartoons where beautiful girls with perfect voice turn into old witches. The devil wants us to believe that they are beautiful and talented, but are they really talented? I realized that they rarely sing live. All of these performances audio is pre-record. I think the only “talent” they have is the ability to deceive like the devil. And also their dancing skills are not godly.
Hmm when I look at their pre debut pics and now,to be honest I think everyone looks drab at a younger age and go through transformations as they get older. Their pics seem no different to mine in comparison to being super dorky and drab as a teen and now looking totally different. I dont think they have undergone plastic surgery. They obviously definitely do the makeup and style their hair etc. But I prefer all of them without makeup and just as normal dudes. So maybe im biased

I do think asian people are the most beautiful so that could be why.

In real life, even the most beautiful person starts looking ugly to me depending on their energy and attitude so I totally get what ur saying!

RaquelCF

Rookie
%100 agree.
Small or big, they all seems like gone through some kind of operation, plus, skin bleaching, regularly using expensive skin and hair treatments and products, make-up, good clothes, filters, photoshop, also, they trained to be more appealing in front of camera, they know how to pose not only in photos but in general.
so when you think about all of this, not only them but most of the kpop idols are not that much beautiful or handsome.

In addition to that, they have weak vocals, I mean, its been years but still none of them have really strong vocal performance, mostly pre-record or auto-tone. Their dancing skill is not bad but there are lots of idols or dancers in general at the same level or higher.
Yeah there was a plastic surgeon who made a video on them actually... because people wanted to know if they got something done and he went through each member and basically all of them got something done except for Tae I believe.
Subtle things so you wouldn’t really notice, I mean I didn’t notice at all which I guess is the point.
I always noticed J-hopes nose though.... I know what it looks like when someone gets a nose job and the way his is shaped he def got one.

lauren_xox

Rookie
What is the scar symbolic of???
The music video is set in ancient Korea. Historically, in Korea, anyone who had a scar was not allowed into the higher ranks of elite society and was heavily discriminated against & looked down on. A man with a scar was not permitted to ascend to the throne and was not allowed to marry a princess. Paired with his lyrics about being "at the top" and being the best, he's kind of saying "f*ck the rules" - like he's an outsider and wasn't supposed to make it this far but he did. Just your usual narcissistic bragging.

Also in one of the song's lyrics in the mixtape he brings up (again) about how other groups got favoured by the media and the whole "struggle from the bottom" thing that BTS went through. Sorry but I'm getting tired of them bringing up how other groups got a media push from being in bigger companies but BTS didn't. It's not an inherently bad thing for companies to market their artists. He should keep that same energy of hatred for TXT since they got benefits like big3 rookies for being Bighit's first group after BTS.

Last edited:
The music video is set in ancient Korea. Historically, in Korea, anyone who had a scar was not allowed into the higher ranks of elite society and was heavily discriminated against & looked down on. A man with a scar was not permitted to ascend to the throne and was not allowed to marry a princess. Paired with his lyrics about being "at the top" and being the best, he's kind of saying "f*ck the rules" - like he's an outsider and wasn't supposed to make it this far but he did. Just your usual narcissistic bragging. I'm getting tired of him bringing up how other groups got a media push from being in bigger companies but BTS didn't. It's not an inherently bad thing for companies to market their artists. He should keep that same energy of hatred for TXT since they got benefits like big3 rookies for being Bighit's first group after BTS.
That is fascinating! Wow I had no idea but considering koreas beauty standards im not surprised it stems from ancient times.

Im going to do some research on this thank you!

taepeach

Veteran
These are the lyrics for yoongi's interlude "set me free"

Chorus]
Set me free, yeah, even though I know it won't turn out however I want to, hm
Set me free, yeah, even though I know it is not what I want, oh no no no (well the only way to be free is giving up your allegiance to satan and repenting, even though it seems that difficult to do)

[Verse]
Set me free, I'm freely afloat in the air
Set me free, these days I feel blue for some reason
My day crawls on the ground
And another flies in the sky
Why why
(he enjoys fame, but feels empty and depressed, but then feels ecstasy on the "rewards" hes gotten. Gosh that mind control is really showing)

[Chorus]
Set me free, yeah, even though I know it won't turn out however I want to, hm
Set me free, yeah, even though I know it is not what I want, oh no no no

[Outro]
Set me free, yeah
Set me free, yeah
Set me free, yeah
Set me free, yeah
Set me free

So its like hes boasting and proclaiming how much he enjoys where hes at now, to the point where he cant get more higher than he is now, but but bevause of being too high up in fame, he feels depressed and "blue" because of the long way back down and still not being fulfilled/complete with his life. Its like Shadow. He is literally battling with the addiction of wanting more fame and fortune but at the same time it is too much for him to handle and it leaves him more sad and empty, but thinks its been worth it because of all the things he is able to have now. Literally its satan telling yoongi "you got what you wanted, you should be happy no?? Why do you still seek for more if its clearly making you "sad"?? You want more fame and fortune?? Then you gotta continue "fighting" for it even until your dead, hungry and thirsty, i can give you the whole world if you continue bowing for me". And sadly as a mk slave he thinks he is benefiting from all of this and doing the right thing....

Shadow
I wanna be a rap star
I wanna be the top
I wanna be a rockstar
I want it all mine
I wanna be rich
I wanna be the king
I wanna be me
I want a big thing
Oh boy let me see
I got a big dream yeah

[Verse 1]
Ooh, I wondered everyday how far I’d go
I came to my senses and I find myself here

Yeah, hmm, shadow at my feet
Look down, it’s gotten even bigger
I run but the shadow follows, as dark as the light's intense (condemnation, depression and expectation of giving more in the industry/occult follows him)
I'm afraid, flying high is terrifying (in the occult, members admit how terrifying it is to see and do the things that are happening, yet they do it anyways cuz itll be worth it cuz they will finally "illuminate" and become "gods" in the end)
No one told me how lonely it is up here (satan lures you in only to abandon you and treat you as a peasant in chains. And locking up mind control slaves alone for hours/days is a form of torture they do) I can leap in the air but also plunge, now I know
Running away could be an option too, pause (
but if he escapes, he will most likely be targeted or even killed/sacrificed, so he has to "pause" on that option)
People say, there’s splendor in that bright light (how he has heard about God/eternal life being splendid??)
But my growing shadow swallows me and becomes a monster (but even if it is good, he is too defeated and a complete slave to the industry/Satan)
Up high, high, and higher, higher
I only go higher and vertigo overtakes me
I rise, rise, I hate it
I pray, I pray, hoping to be okay
(again with the "i hate it but i love it/i love it but i hate it")

[Chorus]
The moment I’m flying high as I wished
My shadow grows in that blasting stark light
Please don’t let me shine
Don’t let me down
Don’t let me fly
Now I’m afraid
(the more he desires more fortune and riches, the more he sees darkness and demons pollute his life, and will require more programming and rituals, which then ends up making him afraid to experience what he has to go through just to receive those temporary things)
The moment I face myself brought lowest
It so happens that I’m flying the highest
Please don’t let me shine
Don’t let me down
Don’t let me fly
Now I’m scared
Don’t let me shine (yoongi: stop giving me more fame, it is hurting me and making them (the handlers) squeeze out more of me when i almost have none! But still keep worshipping me because it is what gives me strength and energy and feeds me to keep reaching higher ranks and gain more rewards! Look at all the things i have now)

[verse 2]
Try smiling – what are you hesitating for?
Wasn’t this the kind of thing you were hoping for?
Or cry instead – what are you scared of?
Wasn’t this the kind of thing you’d been wanting?
The life you hoped for, the life you wanted
The life you chose: you achieved everything without regrets
And on top of that, you have a big house, big cars, big rings
All the things you wanted, you’ve got it all
So what’s the problem? Just enjoy it
Or just let it go – no?

Then run – or stop
Don’t whine, just choose one or the other
You’re saying I never told you that? (Yeah, yeah)

You’re asking me if I really didn’t know? (Oh no)
I’ll simply take just as much as you own, whatever it is
That at times, your rest becomes your fall
Do you finally get it?
That giving it your best effort every time is what it means to do your best

It reminds me of michael jackson's "price of fame"

Father always told me you wont live a quiet life,
if you're reaching for fortune and fame
I feel the pressure setting in
Im living just to win
Im down in my pain
dont you feel it (no pain)

Its the price of fame
You pay the price of fame
So dont be feeling no pain!
Its the price of fame
You pay the price of fame
So dont you ever complain!

Notaslave

Rookie
Hmm when I look at their pre debut pics and now,to be honest I think everyone looks drab at a younger age and go through transformations as they get older. Their pics seem no different to mine in comparison to being super dorky and drab as a teen and now looking totally different. I dont think they have undergone plastic surgery. They obviously definitely do the makeup and style their hair etc. But I prefer all of them without makeup and just as normal dudes. So maybe im biased

I do think asian people are the most beautiful so that could be why.

In real life, even the most beautiful person starts looking ugly to me depending on their energy and attitude so I totally get what ur saying!
I love asian people as well. I always loved people with asian appearance even when I was a kid. I don’t even know why because I live in a country where we don’t see them and I was always surrounded by racist people. But still when I was a kid my crush was Jackie Chan lol. And I think this is one of the reasons why I liked BTS. This unique asian beauty can’t be compared to anything. I am not saying that they were ugly before their debut but now they look like angels! They were just ordinary people... I mean that this “angelic” beauty isn’t natural. Still they looked okay but not like angels. That’s what I mean. But now I don’t see their beauty because of their evil side. Also I think that when I was 13 I looked better than now. But it depends on a person:)

And about plastic surgery. I can see that they look different now but I can’t say what is different. I thought that this is just makeup but no. Also I liked them with their natural hair color and without makeup too. But a lot of fans like them only when they have their makeup on and so on. So they are delusional.

taepeach

Veteran
Very interesting lyrics, he is very blatantly talking about the industry and his inner battle but the fans most likely will make up something totally unrelated.
View attachment 36666
Also interesting how he mentions peter pan. Its just ironic how he says he resents God for "making him live this kind of life" when he chose to continue/follow it! And thats wjat handlers and occultists due in the progress of programming and torture, they hypnotize and tell the victim that God doesnt love them and it is Gods fault and He is the one doing all this evil to them. But yeah im honestly starting to think yoongi is more emotionally unstable and mk programmed than jk or jimin. Hes the one experiencing and expressing the most bitterness and depression from all of this, maybe even honesty. Did yall also see jin and jungkook in the mv as well where they fight? That scene was kind of random/funny lol

Yeah there was a plastic surgeon who made a video on them actually... because people wanted to know if they got something done and he went through each member and basically all of them got something done except for Tae I believe.
Subtle things so you wouldn’t really notice, I mean I didn’t notice at all which I guess is the point.
I always noticed J-hopes nose though.... I know what it looks like when someone gets a nose job and the way his is shaped he def got one.
Thats so odd because I watched a plastic surgeon say they havnt had anything done lol. It could be said that everyone sees what they want to. When I look at their before pics and now they look the same
Except JK, well to me he looks different especially his nose.

I love asian people as well. I always loved people with asian appearance even when I was a kid. I don’t even know why because I live in a country where we don’t see them and I was always surrounded by racist people. But still when I was a kid my crush was Jackie Chan lol. And I think this is one of the reasons why I liked BTS. This unique asian beauty can’t be compared to anything. I am not saying that they were ugly before their debut but now they look like angels! They were just ordinary people... I mean that this “angelic” beauty isn’t natural. Still they looked okay but not like angels. That’s what I mean. But now I don’t see their beauty because of their evil side. Also I think that when I was 13 I looked better than now. But it depends on a person:)

And about plastic surgery. I can see that they look different now but I can’t say what is different. I thought that this is just makeup but no. Also I liked them with their natural hair color and without makeup too. But a lot of fans like them only when they have their makeup on and so on. So they are delusional.
May I ask what country u are from???

Yeah asia is so large and the people are beautiful from all parts. I belong to an asian society group and they post people from even rural cambodia, nepal, thailand, Uzbekistan, laos etc etc and just so beautiful!

I think these fans that only like BTS all dolled up and stick thin, are toxic people they are truly disgusting. This doesnt only pertain to BTS but what kind of people idolize these sick standards

Notaslave

Rookie
May I ask what country u are from???

Yeah asia is so large and the people are beautiful from all parts. I belong to an asian society group and they post people from even rural cambodia, nepal, thailand, Uzbekistan, laos etc etc and just so beautiful!

I think these fans that only like BTS all dolled up and stick thin, are toxic people they are truly disgusting. This doesnt only pertain to BTS but what kind of people idolize these sick standards
I am from Ukraine :) And ukrainian people are not really racist but more like uneducated.

Yesss asian people are beautiful. I love their eyes (hope it doesn’t sound weird lol)