BTS discussion thread

MochiAmour

Established
once on twitter I liked a persons tweet talking about bts and illuminati, and one army started bashing me and dm'd me asking why I liked the tweet, even 30 ppl unfollowed. like are they that blind
Seriously, fandoms are so toxic they give me a headache. Not just K-Pop's but Beyonce's, RiRi's, all of them are the same.

Now we have EXO's and BTS' cults fighting over a concept. Neither owns cloaks and masks lol who cares who did it first. They should be worried about the meaning and why their faves are doing it because it's a lot more sinister than they want to believe they're capable of. Smh.

Hopeful

Star
regarding to the new 'fake love' performance BTS did, I just think that just proves even more that they are all into something very evil. reminded me of 'eyes wide shut' and the occult. looked like they were all apart of some ritual on stage with all the other 'dancing cloaked people'. it's sad really, it is put right in front of our faces yet the ARMY really do have their eyes wide shut. maybe BTS did prove they are in some satanic cultView attachment 7713
And yeah in the end Rm is gona say we just took inspiration from movies parks blah blah.. If such movies weren't allowed to made in the first place.. Nothing of this would have happened

riane

Rookie
Seriously, fandoms are so toxic they give me a headache. Not just K-Pop's but Beyonce's, RiRi's, all of them are the same.

Now we have EXO's and BTS' cults fighting over a concept. Neither owns cloaks and masks lol who cares who did it first. They should be worried about the meaning and why their faves are doing it because it's a lot more sinister than they want to believe they're capable of. Smh.
I feel like making a twitter account about kpop and illuminati

idc if I get hate

ppl need to wake up and accept the harsh truth

Hopeful

Star
Ignorance truly is bliss. Since I can’t really deny it anymore, I relate to how they felt in the lyrics of BS&T and Boy Meets Evil. I kinda wish I could forget everything I’ve seen and be blinded so that I can enjoy this comeback and performances and videos. But I know that’s illogical and not what’s best for me.

It’s like a parallel. Some of them probably tried to fight of the evil just like I tried to fight off the proof and now that I can fully see, now that the evil took over them, I want my eyes covered again just like in BS&T they asked to be trapped and have their eyes covered when they could fully grasp what happened to them.

I want to “See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”.
But I’m past that now.
Aah now this made me emotional ... :(

sculmatee

Rookie
And yeah in the end Rm is gona say we just took inspiration from movies parks blah blah.. If such movies weren't allowed to made in the first place.. Nothing of this would have happened
he makes so many excuses like that though. it's always inspiration from something, like you said, or the "oh I just had this idea pop into my head". I don't believe that for a second. we know everything they do is pre-planned. even since debut they gave us hints for song titles in the future.

Maggieca

Veteran
But the elite didn't like e*xo's performance of cult didn't bring them more fame i guess.. Maybe the Olympics only? ...
this song was EXO debut song, so it was basically their initiation to the industry. That's why you see the ritual in their debut video.
They are from a big company SM and they were meant to be the "next big thing", with their song growl they were extremely popular and are still huge in Asia

Maggieca

Veteran

Chic

Veteran
Okay so, I believe there is something going on in the industry. I've seen symbols and concepts that have reoccured. I've seen similarities between artists that is a lot more than just copying each other. I've been aware of the theories surrounding illuminati since I was 14. I am 22 now and throughout the years my thoughts about it have changed or added on. I think more logically now as well. Back then I felt it was something Satanic and had some belief in God. Now I am agnostic and have seen people use/abuse religion to manipulate. There are people misuse and disrespect religion. I feel that this is what is happening here with illuminati. I can never know for sure what their goals are or what is at the very core. However, I know that they use satanic symbolism and concepts and color scheme that create a creepy vibe pyschologically. In this way they use to create this feeling of fear and evil. You want to stay away; you don't want to mess with them. They have successfully accomplished. I used to fear, I used to be scared. I used to try and force myself to 100% believe God. I had already believed in God at the time but I am sceptical of us humans and of the possibility that we made it up. It would hurt me if it was all made up. I am open minded but I do not get into beliefs where I feel blind. That is how I feel about the illuminati. Blind. I don't know what is going on or what their goal is. But i do feel it is probably no good. As for BTS-- I hope they are just looking at others who have used this and used it too. I am going to keep examining everything else released until I 100% feel they are involved. This comeback didn't creep me out. I see what everything CAN mean and stand for. That is why I am going to see the other things that shall show/arise. Intrepretation is everything. We have the power to create and associate things withh other things. That's why there are as many interpretations as there are people. At least 1 per person. I don't like the color red a lot because I noticed it is worn or used a lot in this illuminati thing and artists. I associate it with evil and representing them. This is why I am going to wait for a coupl more videos by BTS before i declare them apart of it as my belief. I can't tell yet. I can help and point out that the beginning of Fire M/V creeped me out. Yoongi shaking hands with the cloaked figures. Illuminati makes me think of mind control. I'll be really sad if BTS is taking this route. I wouldn't hve expected it.

You mentioned the color red. BTS wears red quite a bit in their performances, especially Mic Drop. This was something I noticed. Black, red, and silver accents.

Hopeful

Star
this song was EXO debut song, so it was basically their initiation to the industry. That's why you see the ritual in their debut video.
They are from a big company SM and they were meant to be the "next big thing", with their song growl they were extremely popular and are still huge in Asia
Oh i see

WOKE_ARMY

Established
D64669DE-6106-404B-BD4C-A18F7ADAC68C.jpeg
Someone posted their comeback here and since I haven’t watched it yet I clicked to see it. The video suddenly stopped at this point (despite me having a high speed internet, creeped me out a lil bit tho ) so while eaiting for it to play again I try to look if there’s any weird things around on their stage. So my eyes caught these two creatures, kinda resembles an entity. My opinion is, if they’re doing a rituals and black magic (satan, djinn ) is involve, surely these entities are there with them. Take a look at the picture I attached here, I donno bout you guys but that was my first thought/things that caught my attention.D64669DE-6106-404B-BD4C-A18F7ADAC68C.jpeg

Maggieca

Veteran
because it's just a concept
And It's obviously about youth, don't tell me you didnt walk around wearing black cloaks when you were a teenager!! it's all about loving yourself and your cult friends because these are the typical problems the youth faces everyday

I'm sure RM got the inspiration for these outfits while he was walking in the park thinking about loving himself and his dear armys