BTS discussion thread

No, there was a married couple in the States who owned a bakery, and another guy there (I'm in Canada so don't remember which States they're in) who were relentlessly persecuted by the courts for years. They finally won their cases but not before losing everything in the battle. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the lone baker is currently being prosecuted again because he won't bake a cake in celebration of a transgender's transition.
Its happening in S.A too. Some wedding location
Ok this is just my opinion ... there's going to come a final struggle at some point. It has to come because there isn't room for the two of them, LGBTQ and Islam. They're going to come head to head at some point and I'm guessing that the winner of that battle will be Islam.
Interesting! Muslims are probably safer than the crazy gays anyways ahaha(thats mee, I am a Muslim lol)

I wish you would not do that. I think you may have already gone but if you check back here at any point, I'd like you to know that I really find your posts helpful, I think you have a great balanced view of things, you have great compassion, and it would be very valuable for you to come back and continue.
Lily Blue u are so awesome! I feel ur energy and its so Positive! Really pleasant

Lily-Blue

Established
What you don’t really seem to understand is, that someone like me, isn’t here to defend BTS per se. Yea, I like Kpop but I don’t like BTS. I couldn’t even tell you which one of them is in the picture, people were arguing with me about.
I am here because it is fundamentally wrong of you to generalise about someone’s involvement in the occult, to speculate about their sexuality, to decide they are transgender and especially to label them as paedophiles - especially when there is no evidence to support any of it.
If you believe in conspiracy theories and the involvement of the occult in the entertainment industry, so be it. If that is the case however, it must have been the case for centuries rather than decades or years. Scandal has always surrounded musicians, writers, actors etc, etc. It’s not new.
What concerns me more is the fact that they can freely make assumptions about people and post them as fact, without any regard for the people they are posting about or others who read this stuff.
Some of the things people here come up are frankly very worrying - cannibalism, paedophilia, orgies, human sacrifices? What kind of thoughts must you have to come up with this? You spend hours analysing this stuff and you attack anyone who dares to question it. For all the bizarre analysis you make, there are simple explanations, like my post on another thread about a recent Got7 song. Yes, you can choose to see the occult OR you can see the story of Romeo and Juliet, which the title of the song is a quote from. Sometimes life just isn’t that complicated. You all feed off each other. It’s very unhealthy behaviour.

Free speech is only free speech, when it doesn’t harm anyone. If it comes at a cost to others, it’s not free speech!
Do you really believe in the things you write here? Cannibalism? Paedophilia? Human sacrifice?
Your friend Boti today posted nonsense today about how past generations of music were more wholesome. When she’s called out on it, she says people are slow-minded or ill-informed. In reality, she is the one who is naive and ill-informed. She’s trying to change history to suit her own agenda but she can’t change what others have experienced.
No one is ever done learning. No one ever knows everything. If you think you have, then you’re going to be disappointed. One day you’re going to wake up and wonder why you believed all this. There are good people in Kpop and there are bad people in Kpop, just as there are and has been in the entertainment industry all over the world, for generations.
I am sorry to sound patronising but honestly, if you think this type of thinking makes you enlightened, you’re wrong. This type of thinking has also been around since time began.
Its not unique. You want to be unique? Try thinking for yourself - look at the world around you and try to ask yourself why you believe in all of this? Then be truthful when you answer that question.
Hon33 – when you know what Boti knows, you will change your mind. Just trust me. All of this seems insane at first, but a lot of insanity is about to come out into the open now with alternative media doing the job of what mainstream media should have done. All of the 'crazy' you read here is going to shock the world when they find out how prevalent human/child trafficking is and what they do with their victims.

sadtruth

Established
@TheNightDuck you're pretty positive yourself. Lily Blue's comment doesn't read positively to me lol

Ok this is just my opinion ... there's going to come a final struggle at some point. It has to come because there isn't room for the two of them, LGBTQ and Islam. They're going to come head to head at some point and I'm guessing that the winner of that battle will be Islam.
It looks like you're comparing LGBTQ with Islam as if to say Islam is harmful and damaging to people? I know there's alot of Christians that view Islam as the worst thing in the world. This site is filled with them. If people with LGBTQ came to Islam it would the best thing that could happen to them. It would give them a purpose in life and a way to cope with the battles they're struggling with.

Lily-Blue

Established
Its happening in S.A too. Some wedding location

Interesting! Muslims are probably safer than the crazy gays anyways ahaha(thats mee, I am a Muslim lol)
I know! Lol. But what you have that we Christians don't seem to have anymore, is faithfulness to doctrine. You know, we're so wishy washy now. There are gay pastors, there are pastors marrying gay couples, there are gay churches! Please someone tell me where in the Bible this is permitted. Nowhere! And please find me a Christian who will openly say, "This is wrong. This is an abomination to God, therefore it's an abomination to us". Crickets! So will there be a showdown between Christians and LGBTQ? No way. We've clearly lost that battle. But you haven't.

Hon33

Veteran
Hon33 – when you know what Boti knows, you will change your mind. Just trust me. All of this seems insane at first, but a lot of insanity is about to come out into the open now with alternative media doing the job of what mainstream media should have done. All of the 'crazy' you read here is going to shock the world when they find out how prevalent human/child trafficking is and what they do with their victims.
No, I won’t change my mind because of Boti. She proves over and over that she is facetious and ill-informed. She also thinks it funny to make jokes about paedophilia and accuse people of defiling a dog when they simply patted it, when it was getting down off the sofa. Why would someone even think that?
She has also proven herself to have little regard for suffering of other races and cultures.
There are people on this thread who are nice people - like TheNightDuck, for example. She and I don’t agree on a lot but she is mature and reasonable and I respect her.
Boti thinks she knows a lot but some of the things she posts are staggeringly ill-informed.

@TheNightDuck you're pretty positive yourself. Lily Blue's comment doesn't read positively to me lol

It looks like you're comparing LGBTQ with Islam as if to say Islam is harmful and damaging to people? I know there's alot of Christians that view Islam as the worst thing in the world. This site is filled with them. If people with LGBTQ came to Islam it would the best thing that could happen to them. It would give them a purpose in life and a way to cope with the battles they're struggling with.
Thanks luv!

I actually didnt look at it negatively, I looked at it as how Lily Blue explained. Everyone is accepting of Gayness now, but Islam still stands firm on the fact that it is wrong. Though I dont agree with disrepecting or harassing people etc, Islam stands firm that the act is wrong

Hon33

Veteran
I know! Lol. But what you have that we Christians don't seem to have anymore, is faithfulness to doctrine. You know, we're so wishy washy now. There are gay pastors, there are pastors marrying gay couples, there are gay churches! Please someone tell me where in the Bible this is permitted. Nowhere! And please find me a Christian who will openly say, "This is wrong. This is an abomination to God, therefore it's an abomination to us". Crickets! So will there be a showdown between Christians and LGBTQ? No way. We've clearly lost that battle. But you haven't.
The Bible does teach homosexuality is wrong. It also teaches we should live each other and not judge others. Therefore, no matter what I believe about homosexuality, I would try to be loving and supporting to them.
I don’t see homosexuality as a battle that has to be won and in any case, there is more than one way to win a battle. What better way to be good example of Christianity than to love someone in spite of the fact you may not agree with their lifestyle, than hating them for it?

The Bible does teach homosexuality is wrong. It also teaches we should live each other and not judge others. Therefore, no matter what I believe about homosexuality, I would try to be loving and supporting to them.
I don’t see homosexuality as a battle that has to be won and in any case, there is more than one way to win a battle. What better way to be good example of Christianity than to love someone in spite of the fact you may not agree with their lifestyle, than hating them for it?
We should always respect others unless it involves the harm of others in which case one should step in. But the behind the scenes gay mafia and homosexual scene,and LGBTQ society is s huge degradation in society . Again this ties in directly with Satanic beliefs etc. I know u dont believe it but its unfortunately true.

Lily-Blue

Established

They could come to Jesus, too. They're welcome to and they do. I'm not talking about gay people individually, I'm talking about the gay mafia. The LGBTQ et al. That group as an organzied body, against the organized body of Islam, will lose in my opinion. Because Islam is faithful to Allah.

With respect to Islam, you are correct. My comment was not meant to be taken positively. I was simply making a statement. Of course many Christians view Islam as the worst thing in the world. Christians are the most persecuted people group in the world, BY ISLAM! So naturally, we're on guard.

On the other hand, where did I find the most excellent overview and critique of BTS and its hold over girls and women worldwide? By an Imam who made an excellent youtube video. Where have I found the most indepth explanation of the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Satanism, etc. – 'The Army of Satan' youtube series produced by you guessed it, a Muslim (the Rational Believer).

Because we Christians have dropped the ball and allowed ourselves to be run over and devoured by sin because of unfaithfulness to God's Word, there will be no final conflict between Christians and LGBTQ. We've already lost. Islam will not lose that conflict, though, if or when it comes.

They could come to Jesus, too. They're welcome to and they do. I'm not talking about gay people individually, I'm talking about the gay mafia. The LGBTQ et al. That group as an organzied body, against the organized body of Islam, will lose in my opinion. Because Islam is faithful to Allah.

With respect to Islam, you are correct. My comment was not meant to be taken positively. I was simply making a statement. Of course many Christians view Islam as the worst thing in the world. Christians are the most persecuted people group in the world, BY ISLAM! So naturally, we're on guard.

On the other hand, where did I find the most excellent overview and critique of BTS and its hold over girls and women worldwide? By an Imam who made an excellent youtube video. Where have I found the most indepth explanation of the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Satanism, etc. – 'The Army of Satan' youtube series produced by you guessed it, a Muslim (the Rational Believer).

Because we Christians have dropped the ball and allowed ourselves to be run over and devoured by sin because of unfaithfulness to God's Word, there will be no final conflict between Christians and LGBTQ. We've already lost. Islam will not lose that conflict, though, if or when it comes.
Wow Lily Blue what Imam is this?'

Lily-Blue

Established
But we do love them. We welcome them into our churches. We have friends and family who are gay. But what we also did, is condone their lifestyle. Why did we do that? That's not Biblical. Jesus said to repent and we will be forgiven. There is no forgiveness without repentance. Therefore, there can be no such thing as a gay church that follows Jesus. So there is love abounding but there's also something called obedience that we have forgotten.

Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
Wow Lily Blue what Imam is this?'
I lost him! It was about a year ago that I found his video and I didn't save it. It was long and he went through everything. He was very understanding of the situation and had researched into BTS in order to make the video. As he was researching, he found that he really liked them. So he could see how young women were taken in so completely, and could make his case with that in mind. I got all of this with english subtitles but it was easy to read. If I can find it again, I'll post it here.

Hon33

Veteran

I think one of the fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam is - and I’m sure the Muslims here can correct me if I’m wrong - is that Islam believes that everyone is born in to the faith, whereas Christians do not.
In Christianity, unless you are a believer, it really doesn’t matter technically what type of personal relationship you have with each other because if you don’t have one with God, you won’t receive salvation.
If a gay person is also a Christian, then that’s where the complication lies. I wouldn’t want to be in that position and because I think it must be a dreadful situation to be in, I would try and offer that person love and support. At the end of the day however, that person has to account to God for their decisions and not me, so I will not judge them. I will have a hard enough time accounting for all the bad decisions I’ve made in life.
It isn’t Christians who have allowed themselves to be devoured by sin. No one is Christian by right. You are only Christian if you make a choice to enter into a personal relationship with God. If you do that you are going to try very hard not to be devoured by sin. Refusing to castigate someone for being homosexual does not mean you’ve been devoured by sin.
I have a whole other set of opinions I could post about the whole issue but I won’t because this is not the place to do it and people would get angry with me for taking up the thread.
We had a very high profile case here about a Christian bakery that refused to decorate a cake with a homosexual slogan. After repeated court battles, they eventually won their case on appeal that they had the right to refuse to put the slogan on the cake. Do I agree with that? Absolutely! Was the bakery deliberately targeted by this gay couple to make a point? Absolutely! The gay couple had the right to put whatever they wanted on their cake, but the Christian bakery had the absolute right to refuse to do so because of their beliefs. Do I agree with gay marriage? No. That’s not why God created the sacrament of marriage. Do I believe that gay couples should be protected by law in a legal partnership? Yes. They deserve the same rights as far as financial security or domestic abuse as a heterosexual couple. Should they be allowed to marry in a church? No. If they’re not Christian, why would they want to?
Asking people to have respect for people and not assume sexuality or gender and not villify people because of their sexuality is the humane thing to do. It does not mean you agree with everything gay people do.
People like our friend Boti however, who add fuel to the fire of hatred, by implying you can spread HIV by kissing someone, do harm. She’s spreading misinformation.
Accusing BTS of paedophilia and today, beastiality, is beyond reproach. That’s not making aware of the truth. That’s spreading vicious, unfounded lies. That’s why I’m on this thread.

Lily-Blue

Established
I
Because for evil people in the end all that maters is money. Like with BTS. Doing and promoting all those things.

Who cares for a billionaire that you have some crazy men abusing women. Or homosexuality tying to kill the rest of the population. Homosexuals hold the biggest buying power. It was estimated at 3 billion yearly. It’s not like normal people gather together and try to defend themselves .

Gay people are forcing everyone to give them money which then are used for lobbying and controlling media.

I thought it is the lowest of them all when they’ve pushed gender dysphoria that far.

I was wrong. To read how they started early sexualization in 1st graders in U.K. and USA at the same while pushing and attracting them to gender dysphoria, encouraging to touch themselves and saying it’s nothing wrong (WHO even promotes teaching children about masturbation. CHILDREN), telling them how love is accepted even between them and someone older and nobody, NOBODY is saying stop....

When they do (the Muslims in the U.K.) or when they TRY, better said, to protest, suddenly first amendment rights don’t exist.

As far as race being taboo but the rest possible..Canada has introduced a bill which equals any negative comments towards people suffering from gender dysphoria as HATE CRIME.

Telling someone that there is no thing as transsexuals, that it is a mental illness, to refuse to address a man as “her”, is the equivalent of engaging in white supremacy/racist crimes.

Apparently there is no greater sin today than the one addressing the truth.
It's true! It's a hate crime here to used the wrong pronoun for transgenders now. This is what upset Jordan Peterson so much that he launched out everywhere saying he was not going to be compelled to use any speech that was not his own. Our country is going completely totalitarian.

Hon33

Veteran
But we do love them. We welcome them into our churches. We have friends and family who are gay. But what we also did, is condone their lifestyle. Why did we do that? That's not Biblical. Jesus said to repent and we will be forgiven. There is no forgiveness without repentance. There can be no such thing as a gay church therefore that follows Jesus - how can this be? It's can't. So there is love abounding, but there's something called obedience that we have forgotten.
Do you know the story in Acts of Ananias and Sapphira? How they did one thing and said another? How they were struck down by God for the incongruity of what they said and what they did?
There is no point in welcoming them into your church, if you are going to come here and spread hatred about them. How about you leave the repenting to them and the forgiving to God while you just get on with being a good example of love and fellowship to them?
If you’re going to accept them, then do it unconditionally. By all means let them know you don’t agree with their lifestyle and then move on. You can’t do both.

sadtruth

Established

Okay, I see what you mean now. Thanks for explaining. Islam doesn't allow it's rules to be shaken and changed, although there are a lot of people trying to. You can find a small minorty of LGBTQ "Muslims" fighting for their right to be both, but yeah they will always be told it's not Islamic and there's no way of changing Allah's words. No Muslim will allow that. The only people supporting that are LGBTQ supporters lol It's nice to see you recognise how strong Islam is.

You haven't already lost - Those who have chosen to change and go against God's word are the ones that have lost. They're been blinded by Satan. There's still people like you who are staying true to Christianity at it's core. Christians and Muslims don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, that's for sure, but we have so many similarities. Those of you who follow your book closely are just like us because we believe in the same God. There doesn't have to be so much hate.

I don't think I've seen that video. I'll have to search it up.

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
I think one of the fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam is - and I’m sure the Muslims here can correct me if I’m wrong - is that Islam believes that everyone is born in to the faith, whereas Christians do not.
In Christianity, unless you are a believer, it really doesn’t matter technically what type of personal relationship you have with each other because if you don’t have one with God, you won’t receive salvation.
It's basically the same in Islam. We believe everyone is born a Muslim, so as a baby you're a Muslim, but that can change once you're old enough to understand and make choices. If you chose to become Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, leave Islam etc you're no longer Muslim. If later in life you're guided back to Islam then you're a Muslim again. That's why people say they reverted back to Islam.

Hon33

Veteran
@Hon33

I am flattered yet scared over your obsession with me and continuous targeting and offending.

I believe you are mentally unstable.
You are no longer trolling, you are simply deranged.

The things you write are simply insane, wrong and you are putting your life in danger as well as the one of people around you.

I am replying to you because we are talking about a fatal disease and you have the wrong information about it.
HIV can be transmitted through kissing in case of open wounds.

Actors are in general very exposed to any sort of transmitted disease because they engage in extreme physical contact, are often wounded or scared.

Many of them are contracting over the years cankers, herpes, infections, just due to the nature of their work.
Like for example SHARING A CHEWING GUM.
HIV-positives have almost zero immune system, bleeding gums or sores are common casualties accompanying their life.
Many people have open sores in their mouth, like for example very often BTS members.
There you have your “not transmissible HIV” through kissing.

You can go on and offend me and others in every post like you do.
No forum is a help for you.
But I hope that you can at least learn something about AIDS.

From CDC

* Eating food that has been pre-chewed by a person with HIV. The contamination occurs when infected blood from a caregiver’s mouth mixes with food while chewing. The only known cases are among infants.
* Being bitten by a person with HIV. Each of the very small number of documented cases has involved severe trauma with extensive tissue damage and the presence of blood. There is no risk of transmission if the skin is not broken.
* Contact between broken skin, wounds, or mucous membranes and HIV-infected blood or blood-contaminated body fluids.
* Deep, open-mouth kissing if both partners have sores or bleeding gums and blood from the HIV-positive partner gets into the bloodstream of the HIV-negative partner. HIV is not spread through saliva.
Sweetie, I’m a nurse. I’m well-versed in the transmission of HIV. You cannot get it through saliva. It has to be through other body fluids. Saliva contains enzymes and natural bacteria which actively kill the virus. I don’t know about you, but most people I know don’t have people pre-chew their food. Most people don’t bite each other and your own information points to transmission from biting happening in a small number of cases. It states deep open mouth kissing where both partners have wounds?
Even in the instance of kissing someone with open- wounds on or in their mouth, the actual risk of getting HIV is very, very low. It’s generally not a good idea to go around kissing people with open wounds in or on the mouth. Your much more likely to get other things than HIV!
I don’t know what kind of entertainment industry, you’re involved in. Maybe you should look for a new employer. You do know that when they film sex scenes and stuff, they don’t really have any actual contact unless it’s some kind of porn movie, right? :D
You don’t think that if there was any risk of actors contracting diseases from intimate contact with other actors, they would let it happen? Everything you post just shows how little of the world you understand.
Honey, we live in a litigious society. You don’t think if there were risks of actors contracting any kind of disease by contact with each other, they wouldn’t be suing companies left, right and centre?
Honey, I’m not obsessed with you. I feel sorry for you.You clearly don’t really work in the entertainment industry, or if you do, you work for a really bad company.
Your knowledge about HIV is laughable, as is your lecture to me about learning more about it. The evidence you posted in support of what you are saying totally contradicts the point you are making!:D