BTS discussion thread

stargirl

This whole publicity stunt with them being in charge over the album is getting more and more ridiculous.

BTS member Jimin spoke recently about the band’s new album as the coronavirus pandemic has put the K-pop giants’ globe-trotting concert tour on hold.

“As our team’s production of a new album has been assigned independently to ourselves, we named the project managers (for each category), and I was put in charge of music,” Jimin said on YouTube. “As the project manager, I would outline how the band members want to carry out (the music producing), what style of music they want, how they want it to be organised, as well as which member would go best (with which music) and share them with the management agency,” Jimin said.

Team leader RM first broke the news of the band’s new album in a live YouTube video log on April 17 as the first of the seven BTS members to take his turn to share his everyday personal life online.

“As many concerts have been postponed or cancelled in the prolonging of the (coronavirus pandemic) situation, we have reached a conclusion that we should try a new thing,” RM said, announcing that “we started preparations for a new album. We will share the process (of the album preparations with fans) … although nothing has been fixed including the time of its release.”

Suga spoke about the new album in a live YouTube video log. Photo: Getty Images
Taking over from RM, member Suga provided further details on the new album project the following Friday in a live YouTube video log. “We started off by naming our own (project managers) for each category, such as music or visual (effects). A video on it will soon be unveiled,” Suga noted. He also introduced his new passion for painting.

If completed as planned, the new album is likely to become the first self-produced BTS album in its wildly popular, social message-charged discography.

Jimin will be the project manager for the music on the album. Photo: Getty Images
The project came after the entire itinerary of the latest BTS world tour, “Map of the Soul Tour,” was rescheduled because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Announcing the rescheduling last week, the band’s management agency Big Hit Entertainment said, “We will also create new ways for our artists to engage with our fans and respond to the ‘new normal’ while we wait to resume our activities halted by Covid-19.”
Why are they pushing this soo much? There’s nothing special about making your own album and writing your own songs. If anything, I would expect that from artists.

sadtruth

Established
As I’ve repeatedly said, I’m not a BTS fan. I don’t even know their names or which one is which.
You think posting speculation about someone being a paedophile on an Internet forum, isn’t shouting yo the world? The first time I found these threads was because I was searching for something completely unrelated.
The internet is a very small place. You know what’s worse? Once you’ve written it, it’s always going to be there - even if you delete it. You can be guaranteed evidence of it will still exist.
Shady things have been happening since God put Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It’s nothing new. It doesn’t give people the right to bully innocent people.
Would you like it if I started to speculate here that you were into cannibalism or paedophilia?
If someone thinks BTS/Kpop is promoting cannibalism or even paedophilia there's a good reason they're suspicious. YOU can turn a blind eye to the disturbing things these people are doing, but you need to stop going around saying the same thing to everyone here when theres clear evidence of what celebrities do outside of what you know. Kpop might not be as as obvious as these, but there's clear evidence kpop and western entertainment work under the same influence.
https://www.transformation.dk/Maria-Occult-Gala.html - Disturbing pics - How do you even attend something like that unless you're beliefs are messed up.
1589037904593.png
1589038407361.png
1589038833752.png

Yet you keep defending them...Who here has messed up morals?

This is a BTS thread so I'm not posting after this since I don't have BTS content, but because this thread is getting muddled with trolling behaviour I want newbies to know that these speculations are coming from somewhere.

Hon33

Veteran
If someone thinks BTS/Kpop is promoting cannibalism or even paedophilia there's a good reason they're suspicious. YOU can turn a blind eye to the disturbing things these people are doing, but you need to stop going around saying the same thing to everyone here when theres clear evidence of what celebrities do outside of what you know. Kpop might not be as as obvious as these, but there's clear evidence kpop and western entertainment work under the same influence.
https://www.transformation.dk/Maria-Occult-Gala.html - Disturbing pics - How do you even attend something like that unless you're beliefs are messed up.
View attachment 35988
View attachment 35989
View attachment 35991

Yet you keep defending them...Who here has messed up morals?

This is a BTS thread so I'm not posting after this since I don't have BTS content, but because this thread is getting muddled with trolling behaviour I want newbies to know that these speculations are coming from somewhere.
Marina Abramovic is weird. What more can I say but she isn’t involved in Kpop?
Red Velvet’s video? Maybe I’m just being stupid but I don’t see any references to cannibalism? I’m not familiar with the other artist. I’ll try to watch it later. It’s dinner time in the U.K.

sadtruth

Established
Red Velvet’s video? Maybe I’m just being stupid but I don’t see any references to cannibalism? I’m not familiar with the other artist. I’ll try to watch it later. It’s dinner time in the U.K.
I feel like I have to keep repeating myself. Marina Abramovic is not involved in Kpop - Kpop is part of the same satanic belief system. So if there are references to canabalism, sacrifies, pedophelia etc it's all coming from the same place - unless maybe you think Kpop are creating art instead..In which case there are a million other forums for that. Even the Youtube comment section is great.
We talked about Red Velvet being about sacrifices a while ago, did you forgot that? There's references to Pizza in there too, look up what it might mean? This should be in the Kpop thread, so if you have anything to say, say it there I guess.

Why do u torture yourself being in this thread ??? Makes no sense. U definitely have very valid points times, but most of ur comments stem from not knowing or understanding why anyone says anything. I liken it to somebody coming from a village made of clay, and going into the big city and sitting in on industrial architecture lecture, and objecting to everything the lecturer and students say. But only because you only have the reference of clay huts. Lol. Ur not gonna win in this thread Hon33, ur not gonna really change the whole trajectory of this thread. Nobody in here is suddenly gonna say u know what, Hon33 is right. Satanism doesnt exist, the reference to religious texts that directly apply to these speculations are bull shit! Nope paedophilia totally doesnt go hand in hand with the rituals satanists do. Hon33 maybe ur on the one side of the fence and ur not meant to see over it yet. Maybe one day u will. But as BTS says.....'no not today' :oops:

J.Gloria

Rookie
I don’t really need to learn more about them,, thanks. I’ll just read this thread because you guys appear to know everything there is to know!
Actually we do cause most of us here were and are obsessed with BTS....But you ain't making enough efforts though cause you are still questioning far too many things, some of them that are sooooo obvious. You did say that you barely know their names so I'd really appreciate it if you first learnt each and every member's names.
It would be very rude if you didn't even know their names....Don't you think so?

J.Gloria

Rookie
I could make up a rumour and say you are a paedophile. . I could post it all over the internet and say it has to be true, because she said this or did this. Would that make it true? How would you feel?
You’re all so immature!
In England, there were rumours that a paedophilic had been released from jail and moved into a residential area. Some idiots identified him and a man was killed. He wasn’t a paedophile. He was a paediatrician. He died because some idiots didn’t know the difference between a doctor and a child abuser!
That’s the kind of things that can happen as a result of labelling people incorrectly.
Oh and by the way - if you have sexual activity with a 17 yr old? It’s not paedophilia!! You people are throwing around words like paedophilia and you don’t even know what it means. Paedophilia is nothing to do with the age of consent. Paedophilia is sexual feelings towards a pre-pubescent child. You know, before they hit puberty?
As for abuse and sexual harassment of young trainees. You do know that companies like SM have to abide by employment laws? You do know that trainees have contracts, which I’m certain their parents have to sign. No, most parents don’t sign the lives of their kids away to be abused! Yes there may be occasions when individuals are guilty of mistreating trainees - do I think they sexual harassment them? Maybe it happens, sometimes. Is it endemic? I dont think it is.
All of this how’s how little you understand about the world. Take companies like SM. I’ve said before how they work with Capitol Records. A company like that has a reputation going back decades. If they go into partnership with another label, they’re going to check them out. They don’t want to work with a company with a bad reputation.
Don’t you understand how many people companies like those, employ? It’s not even statistically possible, that every single employee is corrupt?
Do you know what would happen in the West if people thought Kpop idols were undergoing systematic abuse? They would boycott the industry. They wouldn’t support it.
Why are you still here talking about it, if you believe all this? If you don’t like the endemic abuse that you think exists, stop wasting time here and take all your evidence to a news agency or the SK government and kick up a fuss. Oh wait, sorry you can’t, because they are all corrupt as well!
NO PUN INTENDED
Do you want to delete the thread.....GO AHEAD
We'll just start another one
Do you want to report us to Big Hit......GO AHEAD
They ain't paying anybody's bills here so....yeah
Do you want to leave......GO AHEAD
For the sake of world peace
Your only reason for hating on the thread is because of the p***phile remark by which some of us have accepted to be more careful next time.Please just give it a rest already
If you know sooo much about kpop,,,,,it's ok
I'd really like to know what makes you think that what you say here is always the TRUTH

J.Gloria

Rookie
All their songs are the same but with different instrumentals and lyrics. The theme is always there, it doesn’t change, it just repeats itself and fans eat it up. They are smart with the promotions, not gonna lie. They always bring the most out of the blandest songs, they are trying to so desperately fit some deep and ’woke’ meaning in every lyrics they have, it’s hilarious. But in reality, there’s nothing revolutionary about them. That’s why I don’t understand why their fans praise them to oblivion. In my opinion art is supposed to be controversial and taboo in order to bring changes and break norms. Their ’art’ is nothing, but a manufactured cliché intended for teenagers who think they are snowflakes and different than anybody else. At least that’s how I see it. And there are many people who are aware of it now, how fake their ’educated, socially aware’ image is.

Just look at their past - they had so many controversies back then, before 2016, during their rookie years. Doing photoshoots at the holocaust memorial, wearing a Swatsika hat, writing songs about objectifying women, saying the n-word, wearing African hairstyles, pretending to be black. If I remember correctly, their Twitter was full of sexist tweets back then, but the fans buried them from the public. Their image is just that, an image. There’s nothing socially aware about them. They are not Gods, they are not intellectuals. Jimin’s kind of recent controversy with wearing the bomb shirt just further proves that. I can’t believe all 7 of them are intelligent, they can’t be, considering that they dropped out of school and didn’t even continue studying normally. Even hearing them speak makes my skin crawl. Aside from One Eyed King and Candy, I doubt any of them is thoughtful. Maybe Hoesock.

And then you saw it with the Jungian concepts or whatever that was - One Eyed King straightforwardly admitted that he ’’didn’t really read Carl Jung’s book, just fractions of it’’. Lmao. It was basically a cry for help. They have no say in what concepts they put out, they might write songs but they are controlled. Bang PD reads their lyrics, but tells them to rewrite it or change it up if he doesn’t like it. They are not real artists. The rap line is capable of writing great songs because they are musically smart, but their group albums are not the best like fans claim, especially that they’re not that skilled in singing either. But that’s just my two cents.
Where have you been all this time?

J.Gloria

Rookie
But you are following a crowd - a dangerous crowd.
I dont think Satan is the god of this world. From the beginning of time, God was established as THE God of this world. No matter what happens, I have no doubt whatsoever about that. He is working slowly and steadily towards his end goal and when he’s ready he will come back and inhabit his world.
Don’t you understand that every time you open your mouth and give voice to your thoughts on the occult, Satanism, spiritualism etc that youre giving satan power? Your giving him time and space in your life that he shouldn’t be occupying. Every time you open your mouth and speculate that someone is a paedophile without proof, you give Satan power. Do you think God wants you to make up theories about cannibalism and satanic rituals and paedophilia and accuse people who aren’t guilty of those things of being involved in them?
If the conviction of your faith is anywhere near as strong as you say it is, you wouldn’t do that.
Sweetie, I’m not blind to anything. I don’t need to watch videos about the entertainment industry to see that Satan and evil exists. I see it around me every day. We all do.
You know the most worrying thing about it? It’s not the entertainment industry we really have to worry about. It could be the guy next door or the girl across the road. Evil people don’t walk around with a large E on their forehead. Paedophiles don’t walk around with a huge P on their foreheads. They exist everywhere.
Yes there may be paedophiles in Kpop. They have certainly existed in western music, in governments, in churches, among school teachers or any other group you wish to name.
If you think coming on here and saying the things you do, is doing good then think again. If I’m making people feel bad because I’ve called them out for judging someone on their sexuality or their gender or for accusing someone of being a paedophile, then so be it. You shouldn’t be doing that.
In my country, it’s illegal to say things like that on an online forum. As I said before, freedom of speech is only free as long as it doesn’t harm anyone.
There's this book I like reading....It's very famous and I love it dearly, it's called a Bible
I'll send you the specific places later

The Bible actually teaches that Christians should watch out,for the world at this moment is being ruled by the devil
Oh but his reign won't last for long for God will finally take over and rule for eternity and lock the devil and his followers up in hell
The Bible also hints that the thing that's destroying Christians now is lack of information and that's why we are here to get information so that we don't get destroyed

You have built a fantasy world around you that nothing is evil and that everyone is good and in that process you are the one who's actually misleading people here and God knows what you say to people who stay with you under the same roof

I'm not judging you, oh no no no boo but apparently telling you the truth is judging you. Because of you assuming that everything's alright and not being aware of your surroundings, a 5-year-old is being defiled under your nose now as we speak

Let this thread be, we are very capable of correcting each other's mistakes
This place is very educative only if you are ready to learn.

Super interesting video if u can watch till the end. To me it makes alot of sense. She also talks about celebs literally selling their souls for fame and money and giving their bodies up to these reptilian beings. I know some people dont believe but I kept an open mind while watching

J.Gloria

Rookie
I’m starting to look bad?
As far as I can see, I’m not the only one who is pointing out that you keep accusing people of being paedophiles!
Are you actually serious?
Oh and in 2 Corinthians 4:4, it says:
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
I’m thinking maybe you don’t actually really understand what it is saying.
1Timothy 1:17 says this:
Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God,be honor and glory for ever and ever.”
The only people on this thread who look bad are those specifically accusing people of being involved with paedophilia without proof. If you think no one is doing that, then you clearly need to re-read the thread.
Seriously though.....You are in a thread called BTS illumati thread
You don't even know who BTS are,acting like the dictionary,wikipedia and the Bible at the same time
cause to you BTS stands for Behind The Scenes
WELCOME BOO BOO BEAR

J.Gloria

Rookie
Initially I didn’t want to bring up the subject because it’s politics, it’s complicated, huge, impossible to just talk it all in one post, no matter how long, and it’s a whole discussion for itself.

But since the picture from the exhibition has been brought up in a coockoo's nest way, please allow me to divert a bit from the subject.
I looked up to see other projections of the person in question called Kara Walker and I didn’t liked anything. It’s irrelevant because it’s only my opinion. Or A opinion.

In theatre there’s something called “conflict”. A situation in a scene must have a “conflict”. It doesn’t mean that people have to argue, but there has to be some sort of contradictory conversation, situation either through dialogue, choreography or scenography.

I didn’t want to go that far and interpret the painting as promoting or normalizing p***philia, sodomy or promiscuity, but the painting has no criticizing or conflictual element. We don’t see the faces of the people abused, including the little child - it’s all shadows.

A critical portrayal of the subject in the painting would have been for example the addition of some blood to express a crime, or at least one of the figures in the painting to be depicted as someone in pain.
Otherwise it’s just a scene filled with promiscuity and p***philia.
It doesn’t ooze or express any sort of disgusts, abuse or criticism.

Once I saw that the “artist” in question is affiliated with Ava DuVernay and Oprah my feelings have been confirmed.

DuVernay herself has been a puppet of the extreme left in America and worshiped by the respective communities, often blaming and going after, amongst many other typical leftist accusations, every person who speaks out about how people especially women are being abused by the gender dysphoric gay people.

Many black people have criticized her.

Just because a person is black, or Jew, doesn’t mean that person is innocent, and no critique of it can be expressed due to the fear of being called a “racist”.

How about all Asians we are criticizing in here...

If an art piece is good (painting/music/movie), then it’s good.

Playing the victim or petty card isn’t changing anything.

At this very own moment people in my county are being enslaved without being black. Equally in my country USA has taken over secret bunkers from the war period of time and are holding illegally protestors.

I don’t go after every American calling him names.

“White Supremacy” isn’t against blacks only. It’s a nazi German concept regarding anyone who’s not German.
There is no day where I myself am being targeted because of my ethnicity, illegally harassed by authorities whenever they hold on, etc.
I just think stupid people and that’s life here. I give the benefit of the doubt first to any other stranger from the same country or ethnicity and not judging them only because others of their kind are racists nazis or mean.
Everyone has their own issues in society. Not everyone is protected (think every gay who screams discrimination whenever he can’t handle a situation).

Black people in America have had their worst time during Obama and Clinton.
It’s always case by case.

“For every human, every nation, every race. “

People have criticized Donald Trump and portrayed him as a racist only because he has pointed out to the illegal aliens problematic in America.

We have the same issues here in Europe, it’s always the same leftist or extreme leftist agenda, the one of bringing in illegal aliens for cheap labor work because it’s financially beneficial for them but detrimental for many others.

None of the people blaming Trump for racism solely because of that, would actually be willing in taking any of those illegals, allow them to live in their own houses or spend money on them.

They all go after Trump and in other countries after the people criticizing this agenda, but expect at the same time for the government to pay the consequences, which have been huge in Europe.

Same with the “free health care” that the left side is trying to push without mentioning that in order to do that every other citizen would have to pay about 10%-20% more for that other people/strangers can have health care. Indifferent of your social status and income.

So people should pay for a junkie to have health care who lives off welfare, stealing to buy drugs.

Also people should pay more so that gay men with gender dysphoria instead of getting proper treatment are getting boob jobs and laser hair removal....

While veterans in America are killing themselves because they are no longer capable to pay for their survival or treating their diseases.

They brought criminals from all sorts of countries lying over their country of origin, all mostly healthy men aged 20-30, thinking those people will start working, but what happened is that they all, or the majority applied for wellfare and started raping (see the huge scandal in 2015 Germany, which from one of the most safety country in the world turned into one of the most dangerous for women, as well as the constant raping attacks in Sweden which are being covered up by the media) organizing theorists attacks, creating criminal organizations, theft, etc.

In the end the natural citizens or aliens who have become naturalized in a legal way, have paid for all the damages caused. It’s always a political agenda.

This Kara Walker+Ava DuVernay have been promoting the ideals of the “Elite” and at least for me it answers the question over that particular painting with Taehyung in the middle, who, I doubt has any clue about whatever politics are behind him being photographed at THAT particular exhibition.

I recommend this video and by the way- Candace Owens got banned from twitter. Same as many others in her position.

You gotta admit it though.....Black people are suffering most when it comes to racism
Also the painting kinda does make sense...It is about racism and colonization
Look at it again

Chillie

Some of you all are really f*cked up just saying. You actually belive some of the stuff you're saying? I would hate to run into you in real life if you do XXXD

I don't know why you think a south korean boyband is out to get you? I mean by using all of your arguments and logic, isn't H*rry S*yles alread doing that?

harry weird.png
What about some blast from the past for those old people here who think the old times were golden and now these babies are bringing destruction lol Please take a time machine back to your glorious times and spend it with your favourite toxic, problematic rockers

93ac5a419bece63810191920c8af0c30.jpg1204d3e59f489f8c4d4f0846cf8be45b.jpg

Here is a fun theory for you. J*gger has been cloned successfully ^
Also to the posters who kept saying the old days of music were good, and now everything is shit because of BTS/Kpop. Seems to me you are little girls who don't know anything outside the kpop/bts bubble. Well, let me introduce you.

21 savage and xxxtentacion
Xxxtentacion_mugshot.jpgp05lq3ss.jpg
people who actually committed murder and getting money and fame and you're worried about these guys?
here are more rockers who have done some really messed up stuff

But it is these Asian guys that no on in your countries cares about or sees outside their screaming girls that you think will bring the plague on you? I have to say this sounds a little xenophobic lol

bts1.jpg
oh yes the ultimate male figures that white and black dudes are falling over themselves to copy and follow, not the rapper or rocker but these guys LMAO I said what I said. The only people who care about these guys are doing is screaming fangirls.

DeUGcIzXcAAxtdv.jpg
They're attractive. But at least their fans get some sort of enrophins thursting over them :p I don't stan but I sure do. But what are you getting out of this? Don't get me wrong, I love reading how pressed people here are about BTShit. But I think you actually believe you're saving the world.

You're not. You're just being creepy and I bet you all secretly like them.

You all are wasting your life. Go to school, get a job, and put actual criminals in prison or help the world be a better place in some practical real way.

If you're doing this for fun: following their lives to a tee and social media posts and sitting there and making theories about who sells whose body for sex, who did who, who has a drinking problem, who is actually writing the music or playing video games all day, and who actually has potentials and need to leave BBNTS, you're just a sad would-be-stalker butt hurt over not being able to date them in real life :p

Or probably sad they get more love than you.

If you actually believe, with everything going on in the world, and how much bigger and influential the music industry in the US is, that BB*TS or kpop is actually the one that going to ruin you people, you need to go to school, learn math all over again, and take some critical thinking courses lol Yes kpop is a mess but I find it more messy that people here are losing their heads over 7 guys from another country when you must have tone of sh*t to deal with in you own country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People already know kpop is a mess, if you think they don't, why not write an article about somewhere people will take you seriously instead of a forum where people believe reptilians and alien rule the world through 7 korean dudes XXDDDDD you're silly as hell!

My Christian peeps out there. Why are you being so hard on yourselves? Just enjoy the boyband, or don't, go to church, get hobbies, play piano, paint, plan your future, volunteer, travel. But seriously stop doing this to yourself. Jesus didn't want you to spend your days and hours doing this. Jesus also wouldn't mind if you look at some hot guys and get happy.

You know those people don't believe in Jsus and Stan LMAO. They don't even know the meaning of the things you pick up in their music videos. They just put anything that looks vaguely western just to look cool, different, be edgy. Let me give an example to my pale peeps out there who think the whole world is anglicanized, people in non-christian countries where girls and boys wore crosses, skulls, and dress like emos and goths and pretended to read 18th century literature because it's cool to copy Europeans. You think they are satanists or know the first thing about Christianity? lol no. They just stupidly copy white people to look modern.

Last edited:

taepeach

Veteran
Last edited:

Lily-Blue

Established
Thank you for sharing. I’ve rewatched it, I remember watching it about one year ago.
It’s all about gay propaganda. Which is why all gotten so bad.
Compare arts- painting, music, movies, videos, dancing with the 90s. Or even the 00s...

This amongst others never looked ok.
It’s troubling. He’s a grown man. That’s a at least weird fishy interaction
View attachment 35803

The rest has been discussed I believe about 25 pages ago.

Since you mentioned G Dragon, boy is on a different planet. He’s gone.

http://instagr.am/p/B7lPvhXh-ii/
Being praised for wearing women clothes. Same type of article as the one of Taehyung posted earlier. If they would at least look good but why does it have to always be those auntie pearl glitter outfits/dresses?

There was 99% "King" and "GD can pull it off" comments on certain websites re: that particular outfit which is just distressing. Who is dressing him. He should just say no.

Lily-Blue

Established
G-dragon and Big bang's life in general is what bts life will look like after millitary. Nobody will give a sh-t about them, they will be so desperate and depressed! Taeyang is the only member, who managed to lead a normal and happy lifestyle after their disband!!! I think I've heard before T.O.P. had drinking problems, which lead him to many problams and scandals, similar to Jimin of bts.
I feel like this happens because they are so used to living this glamerous lifestyle and invisioning themselves as "Gods" and all of a sudden they have to give it all up for their military duty and they just break down. Particularly in the video G-dragon looks so gone, I absolutely agree with you! The dude is so depressed and off this world...Wow I remember once he was an icon, making waves in korean fashon styles. All korean citizens wanted to look like him because he was the hot sh-t, now thnx to bts he is kinda irrelevent but it's just the way it goes - the new replaces the old. Same will happen with bts, don't worry. Nobody's irreplaceble!
It's true BIGBANG has been away for a long time and they've had their fair share of trouble but they're far from irrelevant. It's true that anybody can be replaced but BIGBANG has a decade-long track record of excellent music and people love them. As soon as they get rolling again, they'll be right back at the top in my opinion. Just hopefully minus the women's fashion (GD) and no more drunk videos (T.O.P.).

Lily-Blue

Established
If you comment and view this thread regularly you are still obsessed with BTS. The obsession is only completely gone when you no longer keep up with them in any capacity.
You summed up how I feel about Taehyung. Anytime he tries to act manly it’s clearly a show. He’s been called out on it before by his friend Seojoon. He’s clueless and it shows. Anytime he tries to act like a man it’s like he’s mimicking stereotypical scenes from movies he’s watched. It makes me cringe and usually I would never like someone like that, but the things I dismiss for him is not normal. Taehyung has intense daddy issues. It’s not normal to mention your dad as much as he does lol. His parents leaving him to be raised by his grandma (and grandpa) was a mistake. He didn’t have a father figure to learn from. Seems like it was mostly just his Grandma that he had to guide him.
THIS is Tae’s true form. Feminine as fuck.

Which is why I get confused by people who say he acted like a man in the past...no he never has. He’s always been very feminine (if anything he’s toned it down/hides it a lot these days) and very much gay.
Not all members are in here because of obsession.
At least, I am not here because of obsession and I know there are people like me in this thread.

I was never an @rmy to begin with. I like to watch kpop shows and BeeTae_s's show was one of them, because, I liked Korean humor but I am not interest in idol shows anymore.

I regularly follow lots of thread in this forum because I like to inform myself about this satanic system, I also make my own research and I share it in the thread I created. I suggest all members to follow other threads too.

I follow this thread too, because, now, BeeTea_es is the biggest slave in the music industry so I wonder what kind of messages elites try to place in teenagers's mind. Plus, I want to see @rmies wake up and understand how fake kpop is.

Also, we are in quarantine now so I don't want to waste my time watching movies and series full of g@y propaganda.

So, this is not the case for all people in here but seems like there are people in here that their obsession is not completely gone. Everybody has their own reason, do not generalize.

Also, If you are still like them, do not only follow this thread, there are lots of thread that will help to overcome obsession. I agree with other members that say it before me, we should create another thread to discuss obsession and how to overcome, it would be more beneficial for them too.
I would assume that not all members are here because of obsession but the majority are. It's where we learn. That's the entire point of coming here for many people. If there's another thread specifically for obsessed fans, are frequent members of this thread who contribute their knowledge going to go over there and contribute? If not, then obsessed people will just come back here to learn. If anybody wants to help obsessed fans kindly, they could continue to do that here, and for people who consider them fangirls and don't approve, they should not help and refrain from insults. Tolerance is a wonderful thing. In this way, this thread could continue to work nicely for everyone.
Please excuse if this issue has already been sorted. I'm pages behind.