BTS discussion thread

saintroserosalia

Established
regarding to the new 'fake love' performance BTS did, I just think that just proves even more that they are all into something very evil. reminded me of 'eyes wide shut' and the occult. looked like they were all apart of some ritual on stage with all the other 'dancing cloaked people'. it's sad really, it is put right in front of our faces yet the ARMY really do have their eyes wide shut. maybe BTS did prove they are in some satanic cultView attachment 7713
The problem about Illuminati is it's just a conspiracy theory. I remember when one of my friends told me about Illuminati, I didn't even believe him. That was almost ten years ago. People, be it young or old, can easily dismiss it because they can easily say B!T!S are just being creative with their dark side. Without any concrete evidence, they will just laugh at this accusation.

Only those who notice all the similar symbolism that can be found in all famous people/photo shoots/music videos/concerts, only will they realize something is very wrong. The connections will then be clear to them. Otherwise, it will be like 3 wise monkeys: cover eyes, ears and lips. One will be as ignorant as what B!T!S want their Armys to be. Fake Love is between ignorant Armys who think it's just a cool concept and B!T!S! who already sold out for fame and fortune.

sculmatee

Rookie
I saw this girl on twitter commet that she is proud to be part of the bts cult

how blind can they get

I am juts waiting for the day I lose intrest in bts

I am slowly losing intrest

I just want to put my ARMY life behind me
well, unfortunately the BTS fanbase really is like a cult. i looked up the definition of 'cult' which means "a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object." BTS could have a performance of murdering someone on stage and yet the ARMY will consider it art and perfection. no matter what BTS do they will go along with it in a heart beat. if that doesn't scream mind control i dont know what does

Maggieca

Veteran
Simply put: they are utterly and completely brainwashed by the boys. And I notice that B!g H!t likes to make one of the boys to act as ARMY.
Previously during 4th Muster FM, N@mjn acted as a high-school girl who's obviously an Army, with Jh00pe acting as his mom who also happened to be an Army. This time it's $$ug@'s turn.

For this comeback, they could have make it as simple 3 new song-performances plus a couple of songs from Her. Why did they have to 'make fun' of Army ? That skit kinda disturbed me; they even described it as low-stage addiction to higher-stage of addiction.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are making fun of the fans and how innocent they are behind their backs. they are obviously mocking them in their latest song so it's not hard to believe :rolleyes:
But when you see the fans on social media saying "I wanna join the bangtan cult" it's very hard to feel sorry for them. I mean how blatant this has to be for you to wake up?

saintroserosalia

Established
ok I just watched and I'm convinced now the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" it's a very important part of the song and they are basically mocking the fans (sorry for the quality of the screenshots I can't do better rn)

First we see the see no evil:

then hear no evil:

and then speak no evil:

But the most interesting thing is that after these 3 symbols they decided to put their hands together and do a "praying" sign. Pay attention:

then the satanic men come out and what they do?? of course they start to do the "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" choreo:

Sorry to the fans who still had hope for them but after watching this performance their involvement with the occult can't be denied anymore
Agreed completely with you. I'm still amazed that this stage is so blatant when we couldn't find anything weird during BB Awards.
after reading this whole thread and the other one I don't think I will be wasting my money on tickets on a bts concert even if it is their first time coming to the UK. I will not give in to what my heart desires, this will be the first step I will take to not be a bts ARMY ANYMORE
Yes. It's wise not to attend their concert. I feel sorry for the newer fans, really. The boys have great stage presence; maybe they are way too ambitious... there is something about them that is not that authentic... They seem to care too much about awards and chart-topping albums too much to the point they are not being authentic about writing truly great songs anymore. That's what makes me feel sad for them.
Being No.1 is exhausting. Being competitive is exhausting. I guess $$ug@ has come to realize about that now ?

saintroserosalia

Established
I wouldn't be surprised if they are making fun of the fans and how innocent they are behind their backs. they are obviously mocking them in their latest song so it's not hard to believe :rolleyes:
But when you see the fans on social media saying "I wanna join the bangtan cult" it's very hard to feel sorry for them. I mean how blatant this has to be for you to wake up?
Exactly. And to be honest, some of those Armys are in their late 20s, 30s or even 40s. Some are already married !! Which is weirddddd because if I was a married woman, I don't think I would spend a lot of time on social media, asking Armys to vote for the boys. It's true that 'mocking' fans is what they like to do.

sculmatee

Rookie
The problem about Illuminati is it's just a conspiracy theory. I remember when one of my friends told me about Illuminati, I didn't even believe him. That was almost ten years ago. People, be it young or old, can easily dismiss it because they can easily say B!T!S are just being creative with their dark side. Without any concrete evidence, they will just laugh at this accusation.

Only those who notice all the similar symbolism that can be found in all famous people/photo shoots/music videos/concerts, only will they realize something is very wrong. The connections will then be clear to them. Otherwise, it will be like 3 wise monkeys: cover eyes, ears and lips. One will be as ignorant as what B!T!S want their Armys to be. Fake Love is between ignorant Armys who think it's just a cool concept and B!T!S! who already sold out for fame and fortune.

that's exactly right. BTS are practically showing everyone what's happening right in front of our faces but it is the ignorant fans who will call this all "conspiracy theory". but that's what the elite want. they have dumbed down the masses and controlled their minds to believe that theories are all a joke and just for fun. i mean look at kids cartoons like teen titans go. they had an episode where they mentioned the illuminati but it was all showed as something funny/ridiculous

Chic

Veteran

I kind of like Suga's personality. He doesn't play a role, he is how he is and doesn't try to please anyone.
This is why Suga is my favorite. I feel like you see what you get with him compared to some of the others.

Jhope is my second favorite. I was watching I believe it was episode 6 or 7 and RM called Jhope a closed book. Even his members can't figure him out lol.

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
It looks like it could be their public initiation, but wouldn’t it make more sense for them to do it during an award show or a larger scale performance? When December comes around I wonder how dark their performances are gonna be tbh

I personally believe their MAMA BS&T and Fire performance was their initiation. There were hooded/cloaked dancers of I recall right before they performed Fire.

Ignorance truly is bliss. Since I can’t really deny it anymore, I relate to how they felt in the lyrics of BS&T and Boy Meets Evil. I kinda wish I could forget everything I’ve seen and be blinded so that I can enjoy this comeback and performances and videos. But I know that’s illogical and not what’s best for me.

It’s like a parallel. Some of them probably tried to fight off the evil just like I tried to fight off the proof and now that I can fully see, now that the evil took over them, I want my eyes covered again just like in BS&T they asked to be trapped and have their eyes covered when they could fully grasp what happened to them.

I want to “See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”.
But I’m past that now.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
Being No.1 is exhausting. Being competitive is exhausting. I guess $$ug@ has come to realize about that now ?
I always thought he was very involved with the occult but after watching how sad he has been lately I'm starting to believe he is the only one who has a bit of humanity left
After watching this blatant performance the first thing I thought was: "wow now Yoongi's sadness makes sense"

He lost a lot of weight, he looks sad all the time and during the BBMAs he was doing those weird "gang" signs and looking completely done even in official pictures.
I'm thinking after this performance they will be promoted to the next level and they confirmed a colab with Zedd so maybe they will have a hit song in the US too, but to have that success you have to make bigger sacrifices and maybe Yoongi is acting so sad lately because he knows this

WOKE_ARMY

Established

It’s so amazing how BH planned the whole thing as a concept. Now this happened blatantly, fans even make fun of this not knowing they’re really doing some rituals on stage. Brainwashed at its finest.

MochiAmour

Established
Has anyone watched their Airplane pt.2 performance??

JK reminded me of the 'masonic chairdance' initiation that you usually see performers do when they move up in the rankings. Look at his clothes, the background and his hand. Even the floor looked like an eye when it was zoomed out.

kookie1.png

RM's in front of this horned 'baphomet' skull again like he was in BS&T.
kookie2.png

Above them looked like a cross when I first seen it from my peripheral. Weird how they're surrounding JK while he's back in the chair.
kookie3.png

There's a lot more symbolism too.

Last edited:

Sugar23_

Rookie
Wow the fake love performance was really heavy and dark compared to what we saw on the billboard awards but maybe that’s because it would be too suspicious or weird for them to be getting so dark like that for their first performance there. There’s no denying it now that they all are all sadly apart of it now since they’ve blatantly showed it at the end with all those hooded men. Personally I think many fans who joke about this deep down do sense that something is wrong or off but choose to stay in denial or brush it off because that would mean they have to accept that b*t*s isn’t who they thought they were, are in some deep occult stuff, and they would have to let go of the fantasy they created of them which many clearly aren’t ready to do.

Maggieca

Veteran
RM's in front of this horned 'baphomet' skull again like he was in BS&T.
View attachment 7715.
lol What is that goat head even doing there and how does it fit with their "concept" and a latin song? they couldn't be more obvious even if they tried
Now I'm completely convinced that woman chanting at the beggining of that song is a satanic mesagge reversed

MochiAmour

Established
Am I the only one who wasn't even surprised?
I wasn't. I was honestly expecting this at the BBMA's but then I remembered that they're still establishing themselves in that market. They would've risked the GP finding them to be a weird and creepy K-Pop group if they had performed this there. They have to ease in slowly imo.

I always thought he was very involved with the occult but after watching how sad he has been lately I'm starting to believe he is the only one who has a bit of humanity left
After watching this blatant performance the first thing I thought was: "wow now Yoongi's sadness makes sense"

He lost a lot of weight, he looks sad all the time and during the BBMAs he was doing those weird "gang" signs and looking completely done even in official pictures.
I'm thinking after this performance they will be promoted to the next level and they confirmed a colab with Zedd so maybe they will have a hit song in the US too, but to have that success you have to make bigger sacrifices and maybe Yoongi is acting so sad lately because he knows this
He's very up and down, kind of like how Tae was during BS&T. He looked really happy when he was meeting the celebrities and watching the performances at the BBMA's and he's the one who said he wanted a Grammy so I don't think he'll be leaving anytime soon. He struggles with depression too. But who knows, maybe he's realizing he's in too deep and he can't escape it as easily if he wanted to because this whole thing is bigger than he is. Maybe it's his turn soon to pay the piper.

Maggieca

Veteran
Wow the fake love performance was really heavy and dark compared to what we saw on the billboard awards but maybe that’s because it would be too suspicious or weird for them to be getting so dark like that for their first performance there. There’s no denying it now that they all are all sadly apart of it now since they’ve blatantly showed it at the end with all those hooded men. Personally I think many fans who joke about this deep down do sense that something is wrong or off but choose to stay in denial or brush it off because that would mean they have to accept that b*t*s isn’t who they thought they were, are in some deep occult stuff, and they would have to let go of the fantasy they created of them which many clearly aren’t ready to do.
exactly, they are in denial but it's impossible for them to not see something is weird here because this type of performance is too blatant
they can use the "concept" excuse but for how long? no other kpop group went this far with a storyline and it's has nothing to do with youth or loving yourself like they are trying to say

Fans don't want to see it because they are not ready to accept that BTS's personalities are probably fake and part of a show, tthey are too atached to them and they see them as family. some of them say BTS is their meaning of life so how can you move on from that? very sad

Chic

Veteran
I'm going to the concert cos i already bought my tickets. I'm sure I'll have fun but I will be looking to see if there is any symbolism during the show. I definitely can't view them the same. It hurts! :-(

They show all of their music videos as people come in right before BTS come on stage. They've done this at the last two concerts I've been to. That's to "prep" the fans. Might as well consider that brainwashing too.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
He's very up and down, kind of like how Tae was during BS&T. He looked really happy when he was meeting the celebrities and watching the performances at the BBMA's and he's the one who said he wanted a Grammy so I don't think he'll be leaving anytime soon. He struggles with depression too. But who knows, maybe he's realizing he's in too deep and he can't escape it as easily if he wanted to because this whole thing is bigger than he is. Maybe it's his turn soon to pay the piper.
yeah I know he is letharic usually but it's been a long time (since japan) that I see him acting like this
In the vlive after BBMAs when the others were talking about celebrities he said he was not that excited to meet celebrities and when Tae was holding the camera he said "are you not going to turn it off?" looked like he wanted to end the show fast.
I think he might be realizing this is getting too big and out of control but it's also too late to leave now