BTS discussion thread

Bunnysunny

Established
OK I searched for the song and listened to the first part with headphones. You can hear the creepy voice of a woman but she is NOT saying "uno dos tres" I speak spanish and is not even similar? :oops:

Here is the link guys what do you hear? (is the first 20 seconds)

I can't hear anything that resembles Arabic or Spanish. Although I do hear something that sounds like chanting.

OK I searched for the song and listened to the first part with headphones. You can hear the creepy voice of a woman but she is NOT saying "uno dos tres" I speak spanish and is not even similar? :oops:

Here is the link guys what do you hear? (is the first 20 seconds)

I listened again to that part many times and I still can't tell what the woman is saying, the start has an arabic vibe yes but I still can't figure out what does she say.

Bunnysunny

Established

1shae123

Established
I feel like either the world will just reveal their evilness in 2020 or like the world will end..
and you know if they did reveal their evilness that some people will be too brainwashed to go opposite directions
But I bet something like this will happen like 9/11 again and everyone will just be blaming the government, when literally it could've been easily avoidable if you stopped watching the news and being hella gullible
But isn't the government since all these things are intertwined behind the scenes?

But isn't the government since all these things are intertwined behind the scenes?
Most of the things that happen can be easily preventable..
and most of the time what u see on the news are people being pawns

It's difficult to explain but mostly its just the government doing half of this because theyre evil
Like how 9/11 they said was planes... real witnesses said it was bombs

I love the song xD So catchy. 'I'm a new generation, I'm a new superhero.' - my fave line.
xD ...
Magick .. pure magick.. Some type of attraction is there masked underneath their voices and music . Which wraps up the listener in it's Web

as someone who is a muslim I can confirm this is true!!!!!! this is why my mum used to tell me not to post any achievements etc. on social media since the evil eye can affect you that way as well. thank you so much for reminding me!
Same.. Same... the evil eye.can take the person to grave and. Can take the camel to a cooking pot ...

Idk if it's because of my background in occultism or what but when I see certain things like Van for instance, my mind registers the duality aspect. The occult loves to use dual meanings & symbolism because alot of people have no clue about the "secret" meanings. Symbols are a universal language. It's a way of communicating with others who know the secret meanings without ever actually speaking regardless of language.
Plus Van has only one eye