BTS discussion thread

They all look scary and robotic with the fake lenses.
Jimin has had a lot of surgery and Botox which is why his eyes-area and his facial expressions are giving a satanic vibe.
It’s the common Botox look of too much of it. It stretches and paralyzes the muscle so much that the tissue around it looks like a person who’s always on “alert”.
I hate the lenses!!!!

But why would jimin need botox to me that makes no sense

bbJ

Rookie
I had the horrifying thought. What if at the end of it all, we die, BTS was innocent, and God is like so why were u gossiping about those decent people?? Shit . Highly unlikely but :/
it's better to take caution then get addicted it and be brainwashed you choose

cadiz

Star
Is that supposed to be a joke or? Because im pretty sure uv seen all my posts and its clear that im NOT troll so whats up with the question?
I'm not that other user but I think some of your posts seem a bit trollish

you previously said you were in your 30s and married. (or maybe I confused you with another?)
but at the same time you seem to be so in love with Jimin and some of your post sound kind of juvenile....for example this
":eek::D"

But maybe that's the way you express yourself , no offence here.

mimis

Established
I had the horrifying thought. What if at the end of it all, we die, BTS was innocent, and God is like so why were u gossiping about those decent people?? Shit . Highly unlikely but :/
I've had the same thought and I was just watching one video of a girl talking about her experience with bts on a concert and she described them as the most wonderful people ever.
But, I believe if everyone goes on concert or meets them live (even people on this thread) would be like "omg they are so out of this world, they look so innocent and cute and charming". JHope is always super positive and smiling and fans always say he is the reason they are still alive, that he makes them happy, he is the best and blah blah blah but lets not forget his current song Ego in which he is mocking God, by repeating the word multiple times and everytime he says the word God an image of himself photoshopped on acent "gods" (which God despises) appears. So we shouldn't believe everything we see because most of us are normal people and can't get into the minds of these 'twisted minding monsters' . Sorry don't mean to sound offensive to bts members but... God said:
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." - Matthew 6:24
Bts clearly decided to serve the mammon so... we can't defend them just because they look cute!!! The most evil people on planet are the most charming and innocent looking like Tom Hanks for instance, who is the most respected actor on the planet but he is a sicko pedofile in disguise!

you previously said you were in your 30s and married. (or maybe I confused you with another?)
but at the same time you seem to be so in love with Jimin and some of your post sound kind of juvenile....for example this

I am not married. There are 86 yr old grannies declaring their love for BTS. Is text language a sign of immaturity? I didnt know icons are a sign of being juvenile, how else should I convey an emotion? Send u a voicenote?!?!?

Sorry but I know 40 yr olds who act like 5 yr olds so age is hardly an indication of maturity so whether im 18 or 39, nobody here actually knows anybody to make a fair judgement.

Also iv made no bones about the fact that I like Jimin and I still feel things when I see this person, iv in millions of posts stated this is bizarre as I dont fan over celebs ever, if u think im juvenile well then thats just ur opinion, iv been nothing but sincere in every single post iv ever made so whatever ppl think is up to their own minds perception.

However maybe this is how Hon33 feels when voicing an opinion that conflicts with the beliefs of others here haha. As iv said, there is always the possibility of being wrong

I've had the same thought and I was just watching one video of a girl talking about her experience with bts on a concert and she described them as the most wonderful people ever.
But, I believe if everyone goes on concert or meets them live (even people on this thread) would be like "omg they are so out of this world, they look so innocent and cute and charming". JHope is always super positive and smiling and fans always say he is the reason they are still alive, that he makes them happy, he is the best and blah blah blah but lets not forget his current song Ego in which he is mocking God, by repeating the word multiple times and everytime he says the word God an image of himself photoshopped on acent "gods" (which God despises) appears. So we shouldn't believe everything we see because most of us are normal people and can't get into the minds of these 'twisted minding monsters' . Sorry don't mean to sound offensive to bts members but... God said:
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." - Matthew 6:24
Bts clearly decided to serve the mammon so... we can't defend them just because they look cute!!! The most evil people on planet are the most charming and innocent looking like Tom Hanks for instance, who is the most respected actor on the planet but he is a sicko pedofile in disguise!
U are totally right Mimis!

Of course I think its normal to ask myself, am I right about these people? Is this really so? Of course all evidence points to this,but its also sad to think that ppl u once really liked are this level of evil.

You don't mean disrespect but still call it silly ? I ask you this question because some your posts seems like a troll. as you can see, I am not the only one thinking this. no need to overreact. Since you say you are 30 year old, I am sure you will understand.
Is saying something is silly disrespectful?'what would u like me to say instead?' What exactly has been so trollish because I havnt trolled once so now im interested in ur perception

You don't mean disrespect but still call it silly ? I ask you this question because some your posts seems like a troll. as you can see, I am not the only one thinking this. no need to overreact. Since you say you are 30 year old, I am sure you will understand.
This is just too funny to me. Iv come across 40 yr olds on BTS fan pages whose entire rooms are just BTS THEMED with bts bed covers and posters on their walls, and im being called juvenile. Its just honestly making me lol

yes it is disrespectful
If you read this forum from the start, it would much more helpful for you to understand why people think like that about you. lets focus on main subject of the thread.
Iv read up until 500 pages by now, so care to explain what u mean?

yes it is disrespectful
If you read this forum from the start, it would much more helpful for you to understand why people think like that about you. lets focus on main subject of the thread.
Ive asked u what I should say instead of silly when being asked if I am a troll?

I dont actually know what would be an appropriate response to being asked if im a troll?

Unless ofcourse ur not willing to help my future responses be more appropriate and less ruffling to the members of this thread?

If ur not willing to help thats fine

Iv noted I should not say how I feel about BTS. Or voice opinions that my speculating may be wrong.

Again I am not trolling I am genuinely asking???

cadiz

Star
Ive asked u what I should say instead of silly when being asked if I am a troll?

I dont actually know what would be an appropriate response to being asked if im a troll?

Unless ofcourse ur not willing to help my future threads be more appropriate and less ruffling to the members of this thread?

If ur not willing to help thats fine
you are way too defensive about this. is it really that important?

That person asked you if you are a troll and you said no
it's ok then, sorry for the offense. We should move on

you are way too defensive about this. is it really that important?

That person asked you if you are a troll and you said no
it's ok then, sorry for the offense. We should move on
Now im being defensive? Jeez im merely asking out of sincere curiosity so I can possibly improve not just for this thread but for future responses anywhere. But its cool forget I asked

mimis

Established
What makes BTS so holly in your or in any fan person's opinion? The fact that they are part of the satanic kpop community and they are going to perform privately for very very influential people (most of which are gays, trust me!). And how do you think those meetings end? (Spoiler alert: with orgies!) Being part of this sick twisted so called "secret society" which belongs to the people owning the dark wep, the pedofilia in the world, the drug industry and everything bad you can imagine, can't get you to Heaven!!! And that's just the surfese level of abominations they do. They are going on special, luxsurious places where the richest families in the world are and they are watching the rituals being performed in front of them, the sexual ones and the children's sacrifices and if they are "lucky enough" to be chosen by the elite or if they by themselves request more power in the indusrty they are forced to r*pe kids or kill them and everything is being filmed!!! Oh and lets not forget they are going on high level underground parties in which they eat humans, like not literally. They eat humans prepared as cake and in the shape of humans and guess what's on the menu - pizza, noodles, hot dog..you get me? All the pedofilia symbols so really on the menu is not food but little boys and girls for the sick pedos!!!
So their orgies are filmed, them being a witness of murders in rituals and rapings is being filmed and if they want to get out they are threatened with the release of these tapes, so anyone wondering why they keep resigning their contracts for more years - there's your answer.
And of course, some people might be going harsh on me saying "you can't know if that's the truth, stop insulting them" like...people need to get real and connect the dots! There was one video on the internet of an insider in the hollywood industry that managed to get out. He was explaining all the twisted things celebrities are forced to do. Like Will Smith and all these "cool actors and singers" are put in room with 4 dudes and they are forsed to have sex with all of them. If they refuse, their managers withdraw all the money in their account and they go bankrupt. And if they accept they are filmed and there is no going back from that point on. They will always be threaten with those tapes... listening to these things got me sick but seeing the kpop industry (Which is wayyy more miserable than hollywood industry just because it's much harder to succeed in Korea), so people are very desperate to succeed and are willing to do anything! There was one korean actress, who at very young age commited suicide because of all these influential people, those tv presenters who wanted to abuse her sexually just for her to have 3 minutes' fame on TV...it's too sad to even imagine but one thing is to remember...there is no holliness in anyone, who is on the top! There is just too much dirt they've passed and seen in order to get there!!!!!!

mimis

Established
You can even see the desperation in bts' eyes! The fact that they are literally begging for grammys just proves their mentality. They are like: "Oh came on, we are also being exploited, doing rituals, e.t.c and we are still not worthy of a grammy?" It's just way harder to break through as an asian because of the rasism of the westerns! So even though they are doing rituals, sexual favors and sacrifices it's still not enough to get them where they blindly desire!