BTS discussion thread

I don’t have any specific links. This is just my observation over the last year from their content, but I think he does it a few times during their latest RUN episode

That’s very true. Jungkook has been neglected educationally since he was very young it seems like.
Ah I see. Maybe I havnt noticed I think he speaks english quite well, and sometimes just seemed innocent to me. Probably wasn't paying attention

I don’t have any specific links. This is just my observation over the last year from their content, but I think he does it a few times during their latest RUN episode

That’s very true. Jungkook has been neglected educationally since he was very young it seems like.
Flip I tried watching their new run episode now. I cant seem to get through their vlives and run I find they bore me so bad. Maybe the new ones are just shit but back in my obsession phase I could watch them sit in silence and probably be thrilled haha wow. I just dont find them as enchanting and as thrilling as I did before, but I ask myself if im still lowkey obsessed by loving this thread so much lol

ignoramus

Rookie
Hiiii, ur initial message was on point but u did seem to get a bit condescending and unpleasant yourself as time went on, lol. Not to be rude or anything.

I think we should just move on from this and all agree to hate vaccines together !! Haha jokes, but yes lets just keep the decency going because this thread is amaaaazing
Bacause rude people need to get a taste of their own medicine when they refuse to listen the first time, "lol".

The modus operandi I was going for is we're all moving on from the vaccines conversation cause this is a BTS thread.

Iknewit

Rookie
Flip I tried watching their new run episode now. I cant seem to get through their vlives and run I find they bore me so bad. Maybe the new ones are just shit but back in my obsession phase I could watch them sit in silence and probably be thrilled haha wow. I just dont find them as enchanting and as thrilling as I did before, but I ask myself if im still lowkey obsessed by loving this thread so much lol
lol you are still invested in some sense. I’ve had this happen with One Direction I don’t know how I fell into the BTS trap. You like them, then you dislike them, but through that dislike you’re still obsessed and then you eventually stop caring about keeping up with what they’re doing. It’s a process.

mimis

Established
I agree with you and I think for some of them being part of this group is their whole identity

JM loves attention and needs validation and fame
TH another cocky one who thinks he is better than anyone else. Just look at the way he "greets" his fans..they know he is cocky too (and they love it)

http://instagr.am/p/B93ax03n1Es/
Sugar already say in his songs "I want big house, big cars and big rings ". Him and RM are always begging for a grammy and bragging about records
RM- doing that one eye sign everywhere, I think he loves pushing the occult agenda because it makes him feel "superior"

now the other 3 I put them in the neutral position. I think they are not so cocky like the others
But still living in the BT$ bubble protected by the cult fandom that treats them like babys
I think V is just trying very hard to be Sasuke from Naruto :D

AndrAt3A

Established

mimis

Established
Bts continous education

Though I believe only SuG4 is the only to graduate from the school. J1N went to a different cyber school for his post grad.
RM's shirt has phoenix wings and the phoenix usually symbolises Lucifer. That makes me believe they are part of the house of Lucifer (the blue side) because Lucifer is said to own the music industry, the media and the vatican. The house of Satan on the other side, which is illustrated by a dragon (so it's the phoenix against the dragon - blue vs red) is owned by politicians and reptilians from what I've heard. But I know that Lucifer and Satan are at constant war with each other over power so they are killing each other. That's why so many celebrities were predicted to die soon...but we'll see what will happen.

RM's shirt has phoenix wings and the phoenix usually symbolises Lucifer. That makes me believe they are part of the house of Lucifer (the blue side) because Lucifer is said to own the music industry, the media and the vatican. The house of Satan on the other side, which is illustrated by a dragon (so it's the phoenix against the dragon - blue vs red) is owned by politicians and reptilians from what I've heard. But I know that Lucifer and Satan are at constant war with each other over power so they are killing each other. That's why so many celebrities were predicted to die soon...but we'll see what will happen.
Are satan and lucifer not the same being?

cadiz

Star
look here:

- Big Hit’ Entertainment's 42-year-old co-CEO Yoon Suk-jun launched BTS social media strategy before the band’s debut in 2013. They drew fans to the seven members by opening up their lives on sites such as Twitter and YouTube with candid videos capturing ordinary moments that garnered hundreds of millions of views. “BTS were influencers before celebrities knew they had to be influencers.”

- Videos like these made BTS more relatable to fans. “K-Pop fans are multilayered. It’s not that they simply like the music or lyrics. It’s as if they’re dating the artists,” says Yoon.

- Yoon says Big Hit’s success comes from putting the fans at the center of its business model. “Good songs are important, but what fans really care about is communicating with their artists,” he says.

cadiz

Star

The never ending praise I keep seeing on Twitter is really getting to me lately
yes, if you read my previous post you see
Bighit plan was always to create the family story and show intimate moments of the guys.

Since their debut BT$ has been showing those private moments and relatable personalities.
for example them talking about being so poor pre debut, but then we found out Jin comes from a rich family and RM too.

Those videos of the CEO acting like a "father" are bs too, they know they have a camera right in front of them.
Sad fans buy all this fictional story so easily.

mimis

Established
Are satan and lucifer not the same being?
Idk for sure but we know that good and evil (Satan) existed since the begining of creation, so when Lucifer was cast out to Earth he had an alliance with Satan. They work as one but their kingdom is devided because they fight over power and control. Both sides are fighting over the throne of the Antichrist right now and lead a 'game of thrones'. I think in Revelation God mentions 2 beasts - one of the Earth and one of the Sea (blue) and to the beast coming out of the Sea (Lucifer) is given power by the Beast of the Earth, which speaks like a dragon (Satan). But these are just pure speculations. We can't know for sure, only God knows the full truth!

Side note: the two fingered salute, which bts members (and V especially since it's his signiture thing) constantly do also means they are loyal to Lucifer.
I feel like I have doubts that they might have turned Tae into a reptile since I know most reptiles love to have their tongue out like Justin Bieber and in vlive he is always sticking his tongue out. I wish I could tell by the eyes, but since most members constantly use contact lenses it's hard to figure out. But I might look into it.
It's sad that Kpop industry is not as explored and spoken freely about like the Hollywood industry. May be people are scared fans of kpop are more sensitive on that subject and of course nobody wants to talk shit about bts since thier company might sue everyone, who tries to expose them (we have examples of that) But except MK ultra, there might be cloning centers and reptilian vessels for famous idols in Korea too, who knows?!

J.Gloria

Rookie
Ain't Satan, Lucifer?

Idk for sure but we know that good and evil (Satan) existed since the begining of creation, so when Lucifer was cast out to Earth he had an alliance with Satan. They work as one but their kingdom is devided because they fight over power and control. Both sides are fighting over the throne of the Antichrist right now and lead a 'game of thrones'. I think in Revelation God mentions 2 beasts - one of the Earth and one of the Sea (blue) and to the beast coming out of the Sea (Lucifer) is given power by the Beast of the Earth, which speaks like a dragon (Satan). But these are just pure speculations. We can't know for sure, only God knows the full truth!

Side note: the two fingered salute, which bts members (and V especially since it's his signiture thing) constantly do also means they are loyal to Lucifer.
I feel like I have doubts that they might have turned Tae into a reptile since I know most reptiles love to have their tongue out like Justin Bieber and in vlive he is always sticking his tongue out. I wish I could tell by the eyes, but since most members constantly use contact lenses it's hard to figure out. But I might look into it.
It's sad that Kpop industry is not as explored and spoken freely about like the Hollywood industry. May be people are scared fans of kpop are more sensitive on that subject and of course nobody wants to talk shit about bts since thier company might sue everyone, who tries to expose them (we have examples of that) But except MK ultra, there might be cloning centers and reptilian vessels for famous idols in Korea too, who knows?!
Wow! How do they actually turn people into reptiles!?!?! I thought they were born as a bloodline of reptilian families. I need to do some research on this, do u think icke is a good source he speaks about the reptilians alot

Guys im actually legit still inlove with this Jimin dude. Im literally on instagram seeing his videos in the explore section and thinking wow what a beautiful man. Is it a spell? Am I just insane?? This grates on my nerves big time. I personally find asian men to be the most beautiful so that just adds to the fact that I could look at him.

How do I break free from this???

Bts is everywhere I look its like I cant escape it

bbJ

Rookie
Guys im actually legit still inlove with this Jimin dude. Im literally on instagram seeing his videos in the explore section and thinking wow what a beautiful man. Is it a spell? Am I just insane?? This grates on my nerves big time. I personally find asian men to be the most beautiful so that just adds to the fact that I could look at him.

i also have the same problem but with suga and jk just don't force urself to forget them or hate them everyting will come easy buy time just try to do other stuff, enjoy ur time with ur familly more read books that will help u devlop urself i just start to read a book about anxiety and it help me a lot listen to a different musique "i start listen to my country musique and i enjoyet more than kpop lol" good luck and don't force urself the more u force urself the hard it get

i also have the same problem but with suga and jk just don't force urself to forget them or hate them everyting will come easy buy time just try to do other stuff, enjoy ur time with ur familly more read books that will help u devlop urself i just start to read a book about anxiety and it help me a lot listen to a different musique "i start listen to my country musique and i enjoyet more than kpop lol" good luck and don't force urself the more u force urself the hard it get
You are so right, thanks for the advice! anything forced wont work u are right, and that just adds to the tension. This should die out eventually! Im hoping.

Yes I started listening to other music actually and it feels good but in a non bewitching way.

Im still constantly thinking about wanting to listen to Taemins song called Sayonara Hitori(minus the dumb EDM beat) Has anyone heard that song????

Im avoiding listening to the kpop because Im trying not to get sucked into that world again

RaquelCF

Rookie

I feel you so hard on this lol. It’s the same with me but for Tae. It’s this strong attraction I feel to him like I’m legit in love it’s so bad.

I’m in the process of trying to “cleanse” from the bad obsession that not just me but so many people have dealt with when it comes to them is so unhealthy. It’s very difficult though. But I’m hoping to come to a place where they don’t affect me like this anymore. It helps not looking at pictures of them and obviously not watching their stuff, try and refrain and over time it’ll get easier and easier. Xo