BTS discussion thread

Lol yes.....because I know how easy they can place people in their trance and let me tell you its haaarrdd.

Our government officials are already greedy as it is, imagine if the elites decided that BTS were to perform here.

But I get the feeling no one will like them much unless their shoved in everyones faces. There is only less then 10 000 fans in South Africa already.
[/QUOTE]
Thats interesting, I am from south Africa. I am not very social so I dont know the stats on BTS fans here, but iv heard of a few

You seem to have no information whatsoever.
Measles vaccine has a high rate of complication. I have already pointed out to Croatia who has a mandatory measles vaccine, yet is the country with the highest rate of measles.

No one is being forced to NOT get vaccinated.
But people who do NOT want to inject LEAD in their bodies for no reason, should not be forced to harm their bodies against their will and without being informed about the exact components of the vaccine.
That’s physical abuse.

At this moment democratic countries are enforcing and making mandatory measles vaccines and France, thanks again to Corona as reported earlier, has made mandatory not just one vaccine, but 11.
You can say yes to all of that.
I, on the other side, am not allowed to say no and I have no right to find out all the components that the state is putting in the vaccines. By law.
And that’s not obvious??

The damages caused by “Hell Gates” have already been discussed here in a documented form.

Anyone with a little knowledge in politics or maybe a personal interest in finding out the truth is aware about the political agenda of depopulation with one of its weapon being useless dangerous vaccination being made mandatory. This happening in “democratic” states. Vaccines for which there is more to be scared of, than happy about.

Bill Gates donated shit. He and others like him found a way to move money around without paying taxes for their financial benefits. That’s the reality behind his “foundations” and “donations”.
What Bill Gates did with his vaccines is manslaughter. His vaccines killed and/or caused life threatening conditions in the poor countries he used as his Guinea pigs.

He was kicked out of Denmark for similar reasons. His trials proved to be immoral, unconstitutional, life threatening and with no purpose other than being a way to slowly kill people (depopulation) and control the remaining selected rest.

With his newest obsession- the chip vaccine and the ever so convenable corona, he and his pals could track and control your body via a computer. He could cause a heart attack, blood pressure, dementia, everything he wants.

You called me as making irresponsible statements.
I call it informed.
In fact it’s called “informed consent” when you go to the doc and have a treatment explained.

The people whose life Bill Gates has destroyed were not informed over his Frankenstein experiments.

As far as people dying from corona- far less than the ones dying from the flu or cold-complications in the same age- demographic.
But since the governments are giving extra money to hospitals, doctors, health care departments and pharmaceutical companies for every corona case they treat, in the past 2 months almost all death cases have been declared as Corona. For money benefits and to scare people into not going out protesting(which was banned in Europe for “health” reasons), to get full surveillance rights on your phone and to make mandatory further vaccines, including Bill Gates’s chip vaccine.

So corona deaths? No idea since no one that I know in a radius over 500 km has gotten Corona but everyone apparently dies of Corona when money is involved.

That is 100% the truth right here!!!! Infact drs cant specifically even prove that corona is the cause of any deaths at all since the virus has not been isolated

Are subliminal in the same category as occult.

Since I use ones to keep my grades up, have a bright personality, longer hair ( works like magic) and for clear skin.

And also am I the only one who thinks blow...jobs are unnatural and disgusting. Just the whole concept of it.

Oh yes sorry need to elaborate further. Normal subliminals are perfectly fine. However, there are subliminal channels that use black magic in there subliminals. Sorry I didnt have time to respond properly earlier. There are channels like, dammit I forget the names now, but they had many users reporting weird shit that bothered them. I think quadible is one that many ppl have said is evil. I used to listen to subliminal frequency hyposis wizard but then I also kinda got paranoid. I loved that channel though. But normal subliminals where someone just puts in athe suggestion just under ur consciousness are not evil. There are programmes u can purchase where u make ur own just to be safe. My dad used to make his own. But argh its alot of effort he says. I think akuo subs is a good channel.

And the saga continues.
Well. Taehyung Kim - congrats. For genderless fashionista. I hope my children never grow up like you and have a gender. The one they’re born with.

http://instagr.am/p/B_iLPbupseC/
Waste of what used to be a seriously BEAUTIFUL man. Damn. Such a shame. Honestly. He used to be so so so beautiful, handsome, really special looking. They turn all these guys into freaks. No wonder its totally unGodly. Just sad sad sad.

And the saga continues.
Well. Taehyung Kim - congrats. For genderless fashionista. I hope my children never grow up like you and have a gender. The one they’re born with.

http://instagr.am/p/B_iLPbupseC/

U know what is odd. In the younger days these guys were proudly men. Theres an old video of taehyung speaking about heights and how his sister did a jump and he was scared, and he said it hurt his pride because he is a man. Jimin also used to speak about being proudly a man. In one dance thing this girl was showing them a dance move but she was showing them how to twerk, and Jimin stopped her and said excuse me how can u expect us to do this we are men. So what is the deal

Exactly !!
Being normal doesn’t sit well with gays. And pays less.

U are so right honestly Taehyung used to be a special guy !!! I am utterly shocked at his singing in these twitter vids.

U know maybe there is a deeper reason to all the video gaming. Maybe not unprofessional. Maybe he is avoiding confronting himself, many ppl run from themselves in varios ways, also they have been overworked since their early teens so I dont necessarily look at it as him being lazy

However when these ppl deal in the occult its essentially really only for worldly gain, there is no spirituality in it, nothing of meaning and significance, and it just goes to show how pointless all that crap is.

A wasted life for money and fame

Exactly !!
Being normal doesn’t sit well with gays. And pays less.
The beautiful handsome boys of bts remind me of zayn malik. Zayn malik was once honestly a seriously BEAUTIFUL man, his smile his eyes his hair, everything was just GORGEOUS, and then he was in one direction, lost himself, started ruining his entire body with hideos tattoos and now just looks straight up nasty and dead inside. I wouldn't want fame and millions and millions in the bank for jack shit, not saying money is bad but fame and money together is highly unappealing to me. Id rather be able to go to the shop to buy bread looking ugly with nobody to bother me(dont eat bread cause of the gluten but u feel me lol)

Hon33

Veteran
You made me laugh.
Anyone who’s dying - it’s Corona for money. Whatever numbers you pop in here, even in their fake appearance it’s still less than the flu cases.
I recommend informing yourself a bit, it won’t get you sick.

Like I’ve said - Croatia, according to the European analysis has the highest measles case rate. Per total.

This isn’t about who’s health care is the best. Jeeesus. And Italy having one of the best healthcare systems? Where did you get that??!? One of the worse, if anything! Out of 35 countries in Europe, Italy was 2018 at no 20.

It’s about a country which is no 1 for most measles cases, a country where measles vaccine is mandatory.
This is the reason why other countries don’t make it mandatory. Because you risk paralyzing or even worse, your kids, yourself, anyone, for no assurance that the vaccine protects from the disease.
If it would protect, people who got vaccinated wouldn’t get sick. Or die from complications.

Like I’ve said - as for now almost all death cases are being declared as a result of Corona without inspection for the reasons mentioned. In addition - -family members in some European Countries are not given permission to require autopsy in order to find out the real death cause. Not only USA, but Germany, Italy, Romania, France, they all do it for the reasons mentioned above, information that can be easily accessed on serious science and politic publications.

I took the time to assimilate and present the data.

The USA Corona numbers aren’t real, they inflate the numbers to get money saying it’s Corona. It’s already out there public knowledge !
People should be allowed to protest, we’re not North Korea, nobody gets infected for going outside protesting.
It’s because of people sharing the same sharp and beautiful opinions like yours - stripping out people’s freedom - that society today looks the way it looks.
They shouldn’t protest... Oh My God. I hope you made a joke.

Listen - I tried to give you some information. You still want to get vaccines, promote banning freedom of speech and (no wonder) praise Bill Gates- you’re free to do as it pleases the dictatorship, Satan and Gates and whatever other sick minds are out there.

Namaste.
I don’t know where you’re getting your measles figures from but they are seriously messed up. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.
I actually feel really sorry for you. You’ve clearly been indoctrinated by people with really extreme views.
Do you even understand scientific research? How information is gathered, reviewed, peer assessed etc, etc, etc? Clearly, you don’t.
Yea, you go on thinking corona is not real. Try and tell all the people who have watched loved ones die from it, that it’s not real! Try to tell all the people who can’t afford medical treatment that it’s not real!
Just when I thought I couldn’t see anything more unbelievable on these threads than I already have, I read what you wrote.
Someone is filling your head full of some serious crap and I can tell you that Kpop groups are the least of your worries!
Do yourself a favour and waken to real life before your views do you or someone else some serious harm!

Hon33

Veteran
The beautiful handsome boys of bts remind me of zayn malik. Zayn malik was once honestly a seriously BEAUTIFUL man, his smile his eyes his hair, everything was just GORGEOUS, and then he was in one direction, lost himself, started ruining his entire body with hideos tattoos and now just looks straight up nasty and dead inside. I wouldn't want fame and millions and millions in the bank for jack shit, not saying money is bad but fame and money together is highly unappealing to me. Id rather be able to go to the shop to buy bread looking ugly with nobody to bother me(dont eat bread cause of the gluten but u feel me lol)
Hasn’t he just announced his girlfriend is having a baby?

Iknewit

Rookie
I can’t even bear to watch those twitter vids as I’m scared what Taehyung will sound like. He ruined his voice with cigarettes and terrible technique. The thing is Jimin and Jin know they aren’t the best vocalist around and keep it quiet, but Tae for some reason thinks he sounds decent. That’s the sad part.
U know what is odd. In the younger days these guys were proudly men. Theres an old video of taehyung speaking about heights and how his sister did a jump and he was scared, and he said it hurt his pride because he is a man. Jimin also used to speak about being proudly a man. In one dance thing this girl was showing them a dance move but she was showing them how to twerk, and Jimin stopped her and said excuse me how can u expect us to do this we are men. So what is the deal
They used to constantly be saying things like “men don’t do _(insert womanly trait)__” but their fans don’t bring it up at all lol like they literally did a 180 in one era where everyone is suddenly a sex kitten and no one questions the credibility of it

Last edited:

ignoramus

Rookie
I don’t know where you’re getting your measles figures from but they are seriously messed up. You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.
I actually feel really sorry for you. You’ve clearly been indoctrinated by people with really extreme views.
Do you even understand scientific research? How information is gathered, reviewed, peer assessed etc, etc, etc? Clearly, you don’t.
Yea, you go on thinking corona is not real. Try and tell all the people who have watched loved ones die from it, that it’s not real! Try to tell all the people who can’t afford medical treatment that it’s not real!
Just when I thought I couldn’t see anything more unbelievable on these threads than I already have, I read what you wrote.
Someone is filling your head full of some serious crap and I can tell you that Kpop groups are the least of your worries!
Do yourself a favour and waken to real life before your views do you or someone else some serious harm!
This message goes out to everyone in this thread. This BTS thread was created for a reason and it is not to discuss vaccines etc. Since I've been reading this thread from page 1, I know we are here to discuss our own theories about BTS, whether it is satanic or illuminati, whatever we like to call it and what agendas are being pushed through them. If you do not take what we say seriously, then leave. As far as I know, this thread is not for sensitive and stubborn BTS delulu fans.

Also on the research bit, don't act as if you have a PhD on research as if you know everything. What you said was disrespectful, immature and condescending. If you refuse to believe the articles and the theories discussed here, then go back to mainstream media and let them do the thinking and researching for you, since we are clearly too stupid for you ;)

If you guys want to have an arguement about Bill Gates and Vaccines, go take your research and attitude somewhere else. Create a new discussion group. Matter of fact, bring your "peers" to the new thread so you are not alone when you show off your superiority complex and unfathomable knowledge since the rest of us are too incapacitated to even think for ourselves.

This thread is not for ill-mannered people who disdainful towards others just because they do not share the same views. This thread is for those who are able to understand that there is no need to be contemptuous just because there is a conflict between beliefs and opinions.

It sticked to my eyes - in the new BTS run episodes where the members are cooking (very...manly again. First florist, then cooking but some activities like boxing or giving history lessons that’s not on their plan), they are wearing their sponsor’s outfits, same as in the previous ones. Fila.
Taehyung’s sweater says International Sportiva which is Italian for sportswoman. Sportsman would be SportivO, with an “o” in the end.
So Fila plays big the gay and gender dysphoria game. That sweatshirt is obviously for a man. Claiming to be a woman.

The number of people choosing to be gay has risen in the UK to more than a third of its previous numbers between 2014 and 2018 (from 1.6 % to 2.2%), USA with nearly 5% (District of Columbia almost 10%) and companies like Chick- Fil-A, a family based company being forced to shut down outlets or being denied outlets in malls and airports just because they believe in marriage as it should be, a man and a woman, and especially because they dared to donate money to Christian Organisations and Salvation Army which sends food supplies and clothes to children.

Meanwhile Taehyung believes he’s a sportswoman.
View attachment 35640
Lol you made me laugh. But on another note the cooking isnt that odd, men dominate the professional cooking world. I cant cook for shit, and my ex husband was an excellent cook lollll so that to me is normal

But its bizarre. I still have fan pages on my Facebook and young girls call them 'HER' and I ship her for her. Some older women have said stop referring to these men as women, but its very noticeable amongst the younger people how this gender business is being reversed

The virus has absolutely been isolated!
U really need to take the vaccine talk elsewhere PLEASE. my father is a medical doctor who left allopathic western medicine and completely rejects the western medical industry because surprise surprise, if u go back in history guess who took over the allopathic industry.....yes the Rothschilds. There is a very non coincidental reason the global icon for medical healthcare is A SNAKE. vaccines are a vast topic and this isnt the place. Not to mention I know 3 kids who suffered from MMR vaccine complications. Thank u and good day

Last edited:
If ur not able to connect how kpop, vaccines, the ILLUMINATI and more connect, this isnt the thread for u. Infact u may drive yourself to the brink of insanity as the people on this thread have vastly different views to what u hold. We are not mainstream here. We are on the other side of the fence

Last edited:
Im actually sitting here thinking how Jimin has often spoken about being lonely, drinking way too much, hes known for having an awful body image(probably programmed into him)being worked until he collapses......taehyung is fucked up now, jk is obviously disturbed, the only ppl who seem to be okay is RM, YOONGI AND JIN, and Hobi is literally just neutral. Unreadable. Makes u think how valid all the comments on this thread has been. Totally on point

True.
But Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok seem to have a higher intelligence level and preoccupied with knowledge and the accumulation of it and Jin has other business on the side that he takes care of.
Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin aren’t using their brains in any form. Jungkook and Jimin are partying, working out and getting tattoos while denying the importance of school and learning (throughout their various vlives they’ve shared this embarrassing opinion) and Taehyung lazy as he always was since his earlier years (he took more interest in playing and time off rather than being good in school) decided to copy what was worse in the members surrounding him. He forced himself into drinking, started smoking, getting fake tattoos and playing video games. At least Jimin and Jungkook are working out with Jungkook taking occasional singing lessons. Taehyung probably thinks he is “cute enough”.

Unfortunate because Jimin and Taehyung in the beginning seemed to have more brains than now and behave the most manly compared with all the rest. They had that never-ever-gay-vibe even making fun of the typical “designer”or “stylist” type.

On the cooking episode mentioned I’ve noticed that Taehyung is the only one wearing the sportswoman label.
I assume the decision as to who gets to carry on the gay gender dysphoria agenda was made based on who’s getting the most attention.
Always those “little” things.
Wow how do u know so much about their lives outside ???

I think I know very little. I never ever watch their vlives in full. I will watch snippets that ppl upload that are maybe 5 to 10 minutes long. The one with Namjoon and Jimin bored me to tears. Namjoons face also annoys me now lol

However since we have seemingly established Jimin has been mk'd since birth and Tae studied to move up the ranks in freemasonry, I sometimes wonder if when the cameras are not rolling Jimin isnt just on mute alone in a room somewhere banging his head against the walls until hes activated again lololololol.

Like what is really the buzz of the lives of the vacuous