BTS discussion thread

I understand.
There are a few interactions and moments that have been discussed in here so it’s about more than just an “innocent” incident (to keep it short).
The occurrence I was referring to in regards to the ON video was especially the “behind the scene” moment where Taehyung fooled around with that little child. By fooling around I meant holding her hand, dancing, playing.

I am sorry, don’t mean to shadow your preference, but Jimin seems to be the most psychological unstable. And a pervert towards Jungkook.
Most of the time he tries to rub his d*** towards Taehyung and it looks like him and Jungkook have a “special” relation.

I recommend to enter Jimin in the search bar, maybe you’ll discover postings that might interest you.

It’s good that you’ve noticed on you how their looks suddenly don’t look “effeminate” anymore. That’s how the manipulation and normalization of those things works.
I went and watched ON BEHIND THE SCENES but I still didnt get peado vibes but someone did comment 'omw so cute how Tae is holding Leenas hand even though they not shooting' which seemed odd

But what the hell is up with BTS and the constant illuminati cloak wearing

I can’t believe it !!!!
I am so caught up in this vaccine issue, how it damages, kills, controls, makes people sick. BTS and their political agenda are going so far with no backlash, they should be made accountable for all the deaths, paralysis, neurological and physical damages that vaccines are causing.
Imagine all obsessed people getting vaccines now and children wanting to get them because of BTS.
It’s almost manslaughter in a silent way.
I am shocked. I was just about to post the little thing below when I saw yours.
I am simply out of words. They should be ashamed for what they are promoting. For their values and morals. Nice distraction from their evil doings- bitching about how hard it is to be like them and how much they suffer.
Newsflash - stop promoting a leftist agenda and Gates’s Plan of depopulation, homosexuality, p***philia, gender dysphoria, romanticizing mental disorders, vaccines to get rid of people and controlling the rest, creating games to make young people obsessed with you, posting naked selfies and engaging in conversations with minors...and you won’t be so “sad” and “broken”

Today’s vlive. Jimin has had so much plastic surgery he looks like Michael Jackson.

View attachment 35581

Im sure thats a filter man. If Jimin looks like that for real now then I have a seriously personal vendetta against Satan big time besides the fact that BTS Is condoning these shit evil vaccines created by Hell Gates

Iknewit

Rookie
I went and watched ON BEHIND THE SCENES but I still didnt get peado vibes but someone did comment 'omw so cute how Tae is holding Leenas hand even though they not shooting' which seemed odd

But what the hell is up with BTS and the constant illuminati cloak wearing
Yeah I felt the same way. The playing and dancing wasn’t weird to me she’s literally 11 year old child and stuck with them on set. Most people would try to entertain the child between scenes. The odd part was him holding her hand the entire time. All the fans were gushing about it, but it made me feel so unsettled, which is a shame cause Taehyung is my fave...
When I first got into BTS and watched American hustle life I remember thinking it was weird how Tae was trying to speak and go up to a random child. Everyone looked awkward and Jimin I think it was tried to stop him. Then I saw a vid of him repeatedly getting a kiss from his cousin. Again, very weird. The fact that this has been happening since he was a teen and he was acting oblivious and posting/acting freely as if his behavior around kids isn’t really inappropriate just makes me confused on if he is actually a pedo or if this is all just innocently weird. He even used to talk about how he wanted like 5 kids. Idk I need to watch something detailing about p***phile behaviors. Maybe he is and didn’t realize it at the time which is why he kept practically exposing himself...
410210CF-EE7D-4670-8D2D-E222E716A0DA.jpeg
This is what pushed me over the edge though. The fact that 1.J-hope took and posted this photo and 2. The fact that Tae is taking a picture of who knows what is happening to that little girl.

Last edited:
Yeah I felt the same way. The playing and dancing wasn’t weird to me she’s literally 11 year old child and stuck with them on set. Most people would try to entertain the child between scenes. The odd part was him holding her hand the entire time.
Was it the entire time? The behind the scenes video is only 6 minutes long lol

“Hell Gates” :D
I don’t think it’s a filter. He LOOKS as if he used a doll filter. That’s a ok picture compared to the rest.
Dude is not ok in his head. A man undergoing multiple cosmetic procedures to look more and more like a girl, with feminine traits...something’s wrong with him.
Check recent vlive he did with Yoongi and Jin. It’s not a close up but if he looks like a Michael Jackons Asian clone from the far...I’d be probably scared how he might look from a close up.
I think iv seen these v lives is it of them dancing? He looks odd even in the vlive with rm recently. I dont get it , he was seriously handsome like really beautiful. The Satanic agenda is seriously fucked up.

I still think its his crazy altered mind and not really him doing this shit

Hon33

Veteran
I can’t believe it !!!!
I am so caught up in this vaccine issue, how it damages, kills, controls, makes people sick. BTS and their political agenda are going so far with no backlash, they should be made accountable for all the deaths, paralysis, neurological and physical damages that vaccines are causing.
Imagine all obsessed people getting vaccines now and children wanting to get them because of BTS.
It’s almost manslaughter in a silent way.
I am shocked. I was just about to post the little thing below when I saw yours.
I am simply out of words. They should be ashamed for what they are promoting. For their values and morals. Nice distraction from their evil doings- bitching about how hard it is to be like them and how much they suffer.
Newsflash - stop promoting a leftist agenda and Gates’s Plan of depopulation, homosexuality, p***philia, gender dysphoria, romanticizing mental disorders, vaccines to get rid of people and controlling the rest, creating games to make young people obsessed with you, posting naked selfies and engaging in conversations with minors...and you won’t be so “sad” and “broken”

Today’s vlive. Jimin has had so much plastic surgery he looks like Michael Jackson.

View attachment 35581
To say that vaccines are manslaughter is a hugely misinformed and irresponsible thing to say!

bbJ

Rookie
Yeah I felt the same way. The playing and dancing wasn’t weird to me she’s literally 11 year old child and stuck with them on set. Most people would try to entertain the child between scenes. The odd part was him holding her hand the entire time. All the fans were gushing about it, but it made me feel so unsettled, which is a shame cause Taehyung is my fave...
When I first got into BTS and watched American hustle life I remember thinking it was weird how Tae was trying to speak and go up to a random child. Everyone looked awkward and Jimin I think it was tried to stop him. Then I saw a vid of him repeatedly getting a kiss from his cousin. Again, very weird. The fact that this has been happening since he was a teen and he was acting oblivious and posting/acting freely as if his behavior around kids isn’t really inappropriate just makes me confused on if he is actually a pedo or if this is all just innocently weird. He even used to talk about how he wanted like 5 kids. Idk I need to watch something detailing about p***phile behaviors. Maybe he is and didn’t realize it at the time which is why he kept practically exposing himself...
View attachment 35612
This is what pushed me over the edge though. The fact that 1.J-hope took and posted this photo and 2. The fact that Tae is taking a picture of who knows what is happening to that little girl.

“Hell Gates” :D
I don’t think it’s a filter. He LOOKS as if he used a doll filter. That’s a ok picture compared to the rest.
Dude is not ok in his head. A man undergoing multiple cosmetic procedures to look more and more like a girl, with feminine traits...something’s wrong with him.
Check recent vlive he did with Yoongi and Jin. It’s not a close up but if he looks like a Michael Jackons Asian clone from the far...I’d be probably scared how he might look from a close up.
I think its a filter because yoongi at the back has the same look

Hon33

Veteran
Not really, bill gates vaccine is straight up devil shit. I dont want this thread to be about vaccines though so lets try and stick to the topic. Some ppl believe in vaccines and SOME dont
How convenient. When someone speaks out against vaccines they are allowed but when someone speaks up for them, they are told to change the subject!
In what Way is Bill Gates vaccine “devil shit”? It’s not his vaccine. He is just donating money. Do you know how many people around the world have died from Covid-19?

Hon33

Veteran
You seem to have no information whatsoever.
Measles vaccine has a high rate of complication. I have already pointed out to Croatia who has a mandatory measles vaccine, yet is the country with the highest rate of measles.

No one is being forced to NOT get vaccinated.
But people who do NOT want to inject LEAD in their bodies for no reason, should not be forced to harm their bodies against their will and without being informed about the exact components of the vaccine.
That’s physical abuse.

At this moment democratic countries are enforcing and making mandatory measles vaccines and France, thanks again to Corona as reported earlier, has made mandatory not just one vaccine, but 11.
You can say yes to all of that.
I, on the other side, am not allowed to say no and I have no right to find out all the components that the state is putting in the vaccines. By law.
And that’s not obvious??

The damages caused by “Hell Gates” have already been discussed here in a documented form.

Anyone with a little knowledge in politics or maybe a personal interest in finding out the truth is aware about the political agenda of depopulation with one of its weapon being useless dangerous vaccination being made mandatory. This happening in “democratic” states. Vaccines for which there is more to be scared of, than happy about.

Bill Gates donated shit. He and others like him found a way to move money around without paying taxes for their financial benefits. That’s the reality behind his “foundations” and “donations”.
What Bill Gates did with his vaccines is manslaughter. His vaccines killed and/or caused life threatening conditions in the poor countries he used as his Guinea pigs.

He was kicked out of Denmark for similar reasons. His trials proved to be immoral, unconstitutional, life threatening and with no purpose other than being a way to slowly kill people (depopulation) and control the remaining selected rest.

With his newest obsession- the chip vaccine and the ever so convenable corona, he and his pals could track and control your body via a computer. He could cause a heart attack, blood pressure, dementia, everything he wants.

You called me as making irresponsible statements.
I call it informed.
In fact it’s called “informed consent” when you go to the doc and have a treatment explained.

The people whose life Bill Gates has destroyed were not informed over his Frankenstein experiments.

As far as people dying from corona- far less than the ones dying from the flue in the same age- demographic.
But since the governments are giving extra money to hospitals, doctors, health care departments and pharmaceutical companies for every corona case they treat, in the past months almost all death cases have been declared as Corona. For money benefits and to scare people into not going out protesting(which was banned in Europe for “health” reasons), to get full surveillance rights on your phone and to make mandatory further vaccines, including Bill Gates’s chip vaccine.

So corona deaths? No idea since no one that I know in a radius over 500 km has gotten Corona but everyone apparently dies of Corona when money is involved.
Croatia actually one of the lowest cases of measles in Europe, apart from one spike in June of 2018. Some of the last available statistics show that Croatia had 5.5 cases per million. The U.K. had 14.3, Slovakia had 114 and Greece 172.9. Italy which has one of the best health care systems in Europe had 43.4.
If anyone is misinformed it is not me. Measles is one of the most dangerous childhood diseases with serious complications, including death.
There have been over 200000 Covid-19 deaths worldwide so far. That’s only recorded deaths. That number is set to keep increasing.
If you want to look at countries that aren’t handling lockdown properlyand allowing people to protest etc, have a look at the figures for the USA. They have had 56000 deaths in that country alone - about 1/4 of the worldwide total.
You being irresponsible?
I would say, most definitely!

How convenient. When someone speaks out against vaccines they are allowed but when someone speaks up for them, they are told to change the subject!
In what Way is Bill Gates vaccine “devil shit”? It’s not his vaccine. He is just donating money. Do you know how many people around the world have died from Covid-19?
Im not going to get into this. Covid 19 was planned for years in advance. The covid 19 myth has been debunked a hundred times over. Pls do more research on this topic and look into who Bill Gates really is, who his father is, and how they are connected to the biggest cult in the world, the ILLUMINATI, and how their evil vaccine is just a step in the plan towards the NWO. Pls im sure there is a forum on VC about this, but this is not the place. Im tired of talking to ppl about this shit. Pls can we get back to talking about BTS and carry on with condemning Hell Gates, as majority of the ppl here understand the situation

Are Kpop groups like cults?
Hmmm I dont know how to answer that question. Not sure. BTS is blatant about their affiliation with the ILLUMINATI. And all kpop groups display all Satanic Symbolism. And some even practice witchcraft in their performances and put it in their songs. But weather all kpop groups are cults ill leave someone more knowledgeable to answer

illuminatimess

Veteran
Hmmm I dont know how to answer that question. Not sure. BTS is blatant about their affiliation with the ILLUMINATI. And all kpop groups display all Satanic Symbolism. And some even practice witchcraft in their performances and put it in their songs. But weather all kpop groups are cults ill leave someone more knowledgeable to answer
I see. Very interesting to see people being crazy about them.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Oh my Goodness thank u for this post honestly! Something nobody wants to say

But id like to add something. What ppl dont actually also know is how sodomy(which is anal sex but nobody refers to it as such anymore because we know how that sounds) it has a very deep meaning in the occult. Now I just recently learned that in my religion, the Qur'an says stay away from sodomy lest u open the doors to evil. Well what the hell does that mean.

Then I found out sodomy is one of the tools used In creating an mk ultra child slave, to sodomize a child at the age of 2 is so traumatic it causes the splitting off of the mind

Sodomy also has a direct pathway to opening up the third eye(a new age satanic belief system pushed on ppl as something good), opening up the third eye to the unseen world. In satanic practices satanists use sodomy to crack the spirit and in heavy occult rituals summon demons to live in those cracks where the mind splits off

I was shook its also considered unnatural I mean ur stick ur pee pee in a hole filled with poop surely that isnt good even just on a hygiene factor. I had a couple of managers talk about how with anal sex u always get shit on the sheets, I was like WTF. Again many ppl also dont know that sodomy causes this splitting off of the mind hence many kids wont remember any abuse but theirI minds have been altered technically, and now are gay. Even maybe in just non occultic abuse
Are subliminal in the same category as occult.

Since I use ones to keep my grades up, have a bright personality, longer hair ( works like magic) and for clear skin.

And also am I the only one who thinks blow...jobs are unnatural and disgusting. Just the whole concept of it.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
[/QUOTE]
Lmao girl why dont u want them to visit us in Africa, they gonna bring the bad Juju here lol
Lol yes.....because I know how easy they can place people in their trance and let me tell you its haaarrdd.

Our government officials are already greedy as it is, imagine if the elites decided that BTS were to perform here.

But I get the feeling no one will like them much unless their shoved in everyones faces. There is only less then 10 000 fans in South Africa already.

Are subliminal in the same category as occult.

Since I use ones to keep my grades up, have a bright personality, longer hair ( works like magic) and for clear skin.

And also am I the only one who thinks blow...jobs are natural and disgusting. Just the whole concept of it.
Subliminals are not part of the occult. Although the occult can use subliminals for occult reasons. Ur mind works with subliminals since before ur born, messages are imprinted into ur subconscious from before ur even born.