BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
yeah this is what is suspicious to me, if the song has latin vibes then why make the beggining part with the woman so unclear?
I can speak spanish and don't understand her words. Only if you speed the audio you can maybe hear "uno dos" but even like that is not clear. It sounds like a lady singing in an unknown language
Yes i could only hear the unos dos too. But not tres... they changed the frequency of that voice too much.. So no one could understand .. Maybe a spell which usually we can't understand anyways .. Only a magician can

inari

Rookie
Just think about it.. a dark room.... a huge screen that has volume set up to the max....
I also heard somewhere that movie theaters can be really good for controlling the mass
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-ways-you-dont-realize-movies-are-controlling-your-brain/
hmm maybe just movies in general actually.. probably why i don't visit them very often unless a friend is with me
I've heard about this... Did you notice the increasing amount of sex and violence shown in movies/tv series nowadays? Even child abuse. And children have access to watch these movies. It's a way of programming too.
Same, I actually stopped going to cinemas for a few months, but then Avengers came out. Dr Strange sure love throwing the devil hand signs. Ironically, he's my fav character u_u so conflicting

Hopeful

Star
Apparently all members a working on mixtapes...but j hope released his not to long ago but I guess it's never to early.

Checkk out @cafe_ARMY’s Tweet:
Check out @_saranghaejjk’s Tweet:
The boys are wearing pearl necklaces and bracelets a lot lately ... Especially white pearls and in the above picture it's turquoise colored necklace or choker type.. Even Rm wore a turquoise colored bracelet to the states.. Maybe on bbma day he was also wearing it.. It felt like a unisex type bracelet .. Didn't go all the way around the arm.. Just like sitting in top of the arm

Christina D.

Established
I've heard about this... Did you notice the increasing amount of sex and violence shown in movies/tv series nowadays? Even child abuse. And children have access to watch these movies. It's a way of programming too.
Same, I actually stopped going to cinemas for a few months, but then Avengers came out. Dr Strange sure love throwing the devil hand signs. Ironically, he's my fav character u_u so conflicting
Have you watched the Dr. Strange movie? Also lol those signs were uncomfortable to watch XD

quinuoa

Rookie
I absolutely HATE that phrase, "bts is my religion", and "bts are my kings/idols" like hello they're not your idols nor 'kings' (I believe Jesus is the only King) they're just humans. Everyone acts like they've saved the world from some impending doom or something or like everyone else owes them their life or else they shall be condemned for all eternity. It's one thing to like the music and 'like' them as people, but this is too much. I'd seen the comments on twitter too while I was checking out info about the whole airplane pt 2 thing, and ye you're right, the sheeple who make these types of comments will be the first to attend such a mass.
Same. But to be fair most of fans are pretty young, and those who are old enough to understand exaggerate a lot on the internet. I'm not saying that its okay because as a Christian I do cringe when i see comments like that but i'd take it with a grain of salt (lots of people don't believe in a religion too) I'm sure they're not serious when they say things like that. Pre/Teenagers are a mess when it comes to celebrities.

Hopeful

Star
In the kpop forum i read that.. Shyni j0ng*hyun was a kind of sacrifice for B*ts ... Is it possible? They are 2 different companies sm and bght.. If that was a sacrifice.. Shouldn't Sm b using it for its own fame or money..? Why people are involving B*ght in it? If anyone has any idea.. Pls share

quinuoa

Rookie
In the kpop forum i read that.. Shyni j0ng*hyun was a kind of sacrifice for B*ts ... Is it possible? They are 2 different companies sm and bght.. If that was a sacrifice.. Shouldn't Sm b using it for its own fame or money..? Why people are involving B*ght in it? If anyone has any idea.. Pls share
Its only a theory and likely (in my opinion) a farfetched one because of lack of proof.
People assume that's the case because of V's dog who was named Ye0nta☆ which literally means coal brigutte in Korean which ironically ended up being the means of death for Jjong soon before he died. I do believe his death was pretty fishy and covered up pretty quickly but anything is possible, as B|$ seems to be rising in popularity faster than anyone expected. Accusing them of murder is a dangerous business indeed but like it was mentioned in this thread before, if they were into shady occult stuff then its understandable to be suspicious of not only jjong's but other deaths of the k ent industry.

Delacourf

Established
In my opinion boys were reprogrammed before their new comeback and nex rituals to accept them officially in hollywood league. It can explain Jimin's behavior.
Also, for those who say Namjoon looks weird and different. It is plastic surgery, but not for medical needs. He used to have piggy nose with small bridge, if you look closer, they made his nose bridge higher and straight, also changed the tip of his nose. I think his previous one was better, he looked cuter.

inari

Rookie
I absolutely HATE that phrase, "bts is my religion", and "bts are my kings/idols" like hello they're not your idols nor 'kings' (I believe Jesus is the only King) they're just humans. Everyone acts like they've saved the world from some impending doom or something or like everyone else owes them their life or else they shall be condemned for all eternity. It's one thing to like the music and 'like' them as people, but this is too much. I'd seen the comments on twitter too while I was checking out info about the whole airplane pt 2 thing, and ye you're right, the sheeple who make these types of comments will be the first to attend such a mass.
Preach! I cringed every time they said that, ugh, too much.
This bible verse came to mind:
1 John 5:21 "Little children, keep yourselves from idols."
1 Corinthians 10:14 "Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry."
Colossians 3:5 "Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry."

Last edited:

inari

Rookie
Before finding this thread I was going to make art based on just the 'Tear' album/FL mv like I do sometimes for comebacks, but now I'm inspired by the recent posts here to make it based on some of the double meanings discovered/seen in the song(s) so far. I'll post a link to it once I upload something by the end of this week.
Please do. Can't wait to see it :D

Hopeful

Star
Its only a theory and likely (in my opinion) a farfetched one because of lack of proof.
People assume that's the case because of V's dog who was named Ye0nta☆ which literally means coal brigutte in Korean which ironically ended up being the means of death for Jjong soon before he died. I do believe his death was pretty fishy and covered up pretty quickly but anything is possible, as B|$ seems to be rising in popularity faster than anyone expected. Accusing them of murder is a dangerous business indeed but like it was mentioned in this thread before, if they were into shady occult stuff then its understandable to be suspicious of not only jjong's but other deaths of the k ent industry.
Oh... Now i see... :)