BTS discussion thread

Sorayahhh

Rookie
My first thought was that Taylor on that picture is in prison. If im not mistaken, orange is the color of prison clothes is America? And the gold bars make it look like she's in a golden prison, like a golden cage for a bird (which is ironic, since she sings).

The photos really are creepy. Beetees are good-looking guys, but I get the chills from these photos. They look like businessmen from hell. Like they're gonna whip out a contract for you to pay with your soul. And the lighting is poor so that you couldn't read the fine print.

Oooh, that's interesting. Ew, I didnt know avocados can have that kind of symbolism attached to them. Are you sure the flowers and branches are dead? It's really hard to get a good look at anything.
It's also interesting that SJ is holding a pomegranate in his hand. Isnt there a theory that the forbidden fruit was a pomegranate, not an apple?
Edit: Found the photo.
View attachment 33503
No, in the bible they said, she eats a fruit, they didn’t mention which one. The other theories I have no Idea :)

Shuna

Star
My first thought was that Taylor on that picture is in prison. If im not mistaken, orange is the color of prison clothes is America? And the gold bars make it look like she's in a golden prison, like a golden cage for a bird (which is ironic, since she sings).

The photos really are creepy. Beetees are good-looking guys, but I get the chills from these photos. They look like businessmen from hell. Like they're gonna whip out a contract for you to pay with your soul. And the lighting is poor so that you couldn't read the fine print.

Oooh, that's interesting. Ew, I didnt know avocados can have that kind of symbolism attached to them. Are you sure the flowers and branches are dead? It's really hard to get a good look at anything.
It's also interesting that SJ is holding a pomegranate in his hand. Isnt there a theory that the forbidden fruit was a pomegranate, not an apple?
View attachment 33503
The pomegranate symbolizes the forbidden fruit, which represents the woman's vagina. The symbol of the apple:

By making the list of articles on the history of BTS, I confirmed a theory. Jin imagines all (or almost) the scenes of the clips. Being given that like the previous article, it represents the prison, room, or locker for the victims of MK-Ultra:
I believe all of us have the exact same, or at least the majority of the same conclusion as yours. To add on to that, they're also symbolizing the rich life brought to them by lucifer, and honestly I have no idea why (literally almost every celebrity) includes lobster. Some people say it's because they're purposely mocking God by eating those certain kinds of seafood. As for the wine, basically your observation is the same as mines.

View attachment 33502

Yep, taylor got it goin' on with her "Look what you made me do" mv. Notice those guards behind her with long lace gloves, and weird looking vests (?) they're actually demons. The bars behind her symbolize the fact she can't get out the contract. You cannot get out of a satanic contract, or you'll die. So yeah, she's just going with it. Again, lobster and wine are commonly shown when viewing a rich persons life. Of course, when it comes to satanic celebrities, it has a deeper meaning.

Oh, and one more thing: tae is completely out of it. Mk ultra side affects. In the last picture, he's frozen. A normal mk ultra side affect we normally witness. kook looks like he's looking at someone as if he's being told what to do which is most likely the case. Oh, I just noticed, it's also in the first picture. suga looks to be listening to someone as well, but his face expression says, "Yeah okay, I understand." Same with joon, and hobi. jm and jin are just...looking to avoid them I suppose.

Edit: I also noticed in the first picture, we can see dead branches, dead roses, and avocados. Dead branches, dead rose petals representing the branch (the life, of a body) holding the rose (the soul) and they're completely separated. They don't have souls. Also, this is just an opinion, Idk if this symbolizes what I just said but that's how I view it. The avocados I'm sure are used for sexual purposes. The vagina of a woman. Similar to the lyrics in blood sweat and tears where joon says "Peaches and cream" Again, I don't know if that's true but it's just how I see it.

Besides, making it cut in half the apple and being a symbol of light (by sexual reaction). I ask myself the question, if the line on the face, which separates the top and the bottom, like Xia in Yesterday, or Baekhyun in Obsession whose power is light. Or the stone balls symbols of protections and therefore of lights (like the light sticks, which is supposed to repel evil) in the clip "On" next to RAP Monster and the boat of Moses.

Bubble_tea

Established
Lol tae either speaks a few words or just continues speaking despite the time limit going off like nothing happened. The staff must be like "gosh Taehyung you dont make anything fun is it really that hard?? :rolleyes:"
5:44 - Question: "Show us your charm for 7 seconds"
Everyone: :):D;):cool::cool::p
Tae:
View attachment 33425
Literally what is wrong with him, its so weird how serious and emotionless he acts, but then can talk about armys normally or laugh/smile in another video, which i would also find it a bit weird since we are so used to him being so careless and serious.

I wonder what he is talking about..is it that he was surprised that fan knew what he was feeling?? Or was he scared that someone saw his behavior and wanted to hide it from the fans?
I think that Vee deals with many untreated psychological issues generally and as time goes by he is getting worse, his expressive face doesn't help him to hide it either. Aside that, I believe that part of the reason that he appears so cold and emotionless is an act to some extent. He seems to me like a huge attention seeker and tries hard to act "cool" and uninterested because this behavior attracts interest from people/fans, sometimes it is so obvious to me that it's ridiculous. He also seems to care intensely about what people think about him and validates himself based on opinions of others. So, he changes constantly his behavior depending who he is engaging with.

Guys, can we analyze the lyrics of "On" a bit ? I think that they have plenty of Jesus's references. When they say"bring the pain, it'll become my blood and flesh" it reminds me of Holy Communion where we drink Jesus's flesh and blood as he sacrificed himself for humans' sins and as a result we receive communion for purification. Also, when they say "my blood and tears" it reminded me of when Jesus was on the cross in so much pain that his tears were turned into blood. They also repeat the "bring the pain on" part, I don't know if they identify with Jesus or they want to mock him either way they consider themselves as martyrs. Additionally, they have a line where they sing" sky keep falling" and it is said that when artists sing that line, it means they allude to Lucifer's fall.

Last edited:

View attachment 33503
Just remembered jin was the last one to sell his soul. It was seen in blood sweat and tears, the boys have other songs that secretly tells us the contract they made. Ex: boy meets evil (we see suga shaking hands with satan) and that one video where tae is seen killing his dad which fans think it happened because it shows how some families have trouble within their household but that's not true. He's shown killing his dad because that's what you have to do when you make a contract, you have to kill people including some of your loved ones.

Since jin was the last one, we also see bts got more popular after that mv, now we see jin eating the supposed forbidden fruit and the title is called, "The last supper" jin was the last, and he's now the first in this photoshoot. What this means? I don't know, I skipped breakfast, I can't think properly rn.

Shuna

Star
Just remembered jin was the last one to sell his soul. It was seen in blood sweat and tears, the boys have other songs that secretly tells us the contract they made. Ex: boy meets evil (we see suga shaking hands with satan) and that one video where tae is seen killing his dad which fans think it happened because it shows how some families have trouble within their household but that's not true. He's shown killing his dad because that's what you have to do when you make a contract, you have to kill people including some of your loved ones.

Since jin was the last one, we also see bts got more popular after that mv, now we see jin eating the supposed forbidden fruit and the title is called, "The last supper" jin was the last, and he's now the first in this photoshoot. What this means? I don't know, I skipped breakfast, I can't think properly rn.
Unfortunately, a lot of Biblical reference is linked to Freemasonry (Jewish Temple), of which I make an article on it. And in the Bible, Jesus dies at 33, sacrificed to save the Jewish people. Outside 33 is the highest level, that of a master (but not those who direct, like the venerable ones, who direct only their temple), before being denounced by a kiss from Judah. Jesus takes a last meal, with his apostles.

Bubble_tea

Established

This interviewer does not seem to be the brightest tbh but he spoke the truth about many of fans.Look at their reactions for being called out like that, Vee especially seemed to be casting ancient Egyptian curses upon him lol.It seems that no one takes Bt€ or Armyz seriously in America and they can't think of them without instantly being related to crazy fans, this is not good if they want to be recognized artistically. They can't perpetuate this petty tactic and strive to be established at the same however, they still keep repeating - almost compulsively-that they miss armyz and how their performance will be meaningless because they will not be around etc, it is so laughable, and then they get angry for patterns that they themselves have created.

He has made a private group just to play with Armyz, does he feel that lonely? Also, it's a bit weird how he put it.

Throughout the video, we can see a creepy dark figure as a prop watching over them from above. Does that symbolize that they are nothing more than puppets or is it some kind of demon?

Shuna

Star

This interviewer does not seem to be the brightest tbh but he spoke the truth about many of fans.Look at their reactions for being called out like that, Vee especially seemed to be casting ancient Egyptian curses upon him lol.It seems that no one takes Bt€ or Armyz seriously in America and they can't think of them without instantly being related to crazy fans, this is not good if they want to be recognized artistically. They can't perpetuate this petty tactic and strive to be established at the same however, they still keep repeating - almost compulsively-that they miss armyz and how their performance will be meaningless because they will not be around etc, it is so laughable, and then they get angry for patterns that they themselves have created.

He has made a private group just to play with Armyz, does he feel that lonely? Also, it's a bit weird how he put it.

Throughout the video, we can see a creepy dark figure as a prop watching over them from above. Does that symbolize that they are nothing more than puppets or is it some kind of demon?
Not wrong for the silhouette and at the end, then the gray TV. The TV off, like computers and telephones, like the reflection and mirrors symbolizing creating a portal, the reflection creating an image upside down. And according to what has been said, as looking at the coming of the antichrist...

In Freemasonry, the altar used in energy rituals has a mirror in the center. Being an energy exchange ... I assumed that this is the source, moreover in the Blue clip of Onew by SHINee, Onew changes the blue stone, to renew his world. In On he renews, when Jin releases the dove, his soul...

Bubble_tea

Established

What's up with him and his infamous "angels"? Is he really consulting them even for the most trivial matters? He seems to have a fixation on them.

Joon spoke on their album. What does he mean by "this album is our beginning and our end"?He also said that everything is answered in this album. Does this really mean that Kookie is probably going to be sacrificed??? But he's right, "On" told us everything about their satanic involvement.

He truly believes they are going to Heaven.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie

What's up with him and his infamous "angels"? Is he really consulting them even for the most trivial matters? He seems to have a fixation on them.

Joon spoke on their album. What does he mean by "this album is our beginning and our end"?He also said that everything is answered in this album. Does this really mean that Kookie is probably going to be sacrificed??? But he's right, "On" told us everything about their satanic involvement.

He truly believes they are going to Heaven.
I'm so confused. Is it Namjoon who said that they're going to heaven? Isn't he an atheist? Don't atheists think there is nothing after death? Or did he imply something else?

Edit: I think he might be just talking about the song.
The lyrics:
"We were only seven.
But we have you all now
After the seven winters and spring,
At the end of one's hands in hands
Yeah we got to heaven.

Yeah we are not seven, with you."

Last edited:
I'm so confused. Is it NJ who said that they're going to heaven? Isnt he an atheist? Dont atheists think there is nothing after death? Or did he imply something else?
He could've meant heaven as in the antichrists arrival, or he could've been talking about deceiving others, you know how celebrities always claim they're Christians and their blind fans believe it? justin bieber also claimed he found Christ which isn't true, but yeah that's part of their mission.

anon1999999

Hey guys. i’ve been reading this thread but i never posted before. there’s something that always irked me about bt$ idk... it’s their modeling stuff. they’re always surround by fruits in each comeback they have. it’s quite weird. you can see each member with a fruit in every comeback. anyone have any idea why this is? or maybe it’s just the whole making them seem bright thing? huh.. some if it is just for content but the apple stuff? in the image with j$m$n, he looks very distraught surrounded by apples. 10599172-D370-4B4B-A9D9-79818799D06E.jpeg64C264D3-B799-45F9-913D-94E1190B389D.jpeg4F18A93B-0A7E-4095-8B4A-585014EA67F7.jpeg56995875-D29E-45EB-91AA-CEA7B36E62BA.jpeg4EB334BB-BFBC-4793-8871-0D18E6D674A7.jpeg

Shadow

Rookie
The amount of cases in south korea is insane...will jin still be obligated to join the military?? Oh noo what if the coronavirus will be used as an excuse if (hopefully not) J!n will be sacrificed or any celebrity/idol?? Like j!n got infected with it in the military camp/training or whatever and "died" b/c of it?
Yep that really is weird. I was also thinking about SG and V because of their smoking that they've done because of lung problems. I felt like if it was Jin he would be chosen way too easily with all the evidence we've done. I always wondered why V is the main focus this comeback. I don't know what will happen - we shall have to see :oops:

Shadow

Rookie
Hey guys. i’ve been reading this thread but i never posted before. there’s something that always irked me about bt$ idk... it’s their modeling stuff. they’re always surround by fruits in each comeback they have. it’s quite weird. you can see each member with a fruit in every comeback. anyone have any idea why this is? or maybe it’s just the whole making them seem bright thing? huh.. some if it is just for content but the apple stuff? in the image with j$m$n, he looks very distraught surrounded by apples. View attachment 33520View attachment 33521View attachment 33522View attachment 33523View attachment 33524
Welcome to the thread! It's so weird how theres so many fruits surrounding bts. I can't wait to hear more on your thoughts about this. I never understood why they used so many apples o_O

Door

Rookie
Quite a funny situation.
I agree with the Army that said "What they should have said instead? 'Come see our performance of the show that inspired BTS' latest trending MV, Black Swan!" Missed opportunity. We've already seen that Army will read any book Bts recommend, so whoever is incharge of the media account could have promoted their Swan Lake performance.

Last edited:
Welcome to the thread! It's so weird how theres so many fruits surrounding bts. I can't wait to hear more on your thoughts about this. I never understood why they used so many apples o_O
They (people back then who invented this) used an apple as a representation of the forbidden fruit in which we don't know what fruit that is. Since the apple is known to be more of a original quote on quote "first fruit, also first fruit you think of" they just used that. They're like "Apples came first" Similar to how they depict angels having halos when angels don't have halos whatsoever. Also similar to how they make everyone in the Bible white when they weren't but...

y'know the devil likes to twist things, he is the father of lies after all.

AndrAt3A

Established
Hey guys,
i am very new posting here, but have been lurking since late December. I made a thread for the Shipping Mentality that kpop is really promoting.
If anyone has good theories or explanation please let me know. I didn't want to post it here and derail the topic.

Shuna

Star
View attachment 33549
Literally goes on for a couple minutes just casually holding someone's hand over someone else. It never seems unintentional, but what are they gaining?
I keep saying the same thing to myself, every time I see them both. Besides, that's what troubled me, I take this opportunity to say that I always thought that it was V who led the group and not RAP Monster.

Yep that really is weird. I was also thinking about SG and V because of their smoking that they've done because of lung problems. I felt like if it was Jin he would be chosen way too easily with all the evidence we've done. I always wondered why V is the main focus this comeback. I don't know what will happen - we shall have to see :oops:
I find it creepy about the coronavirus how it was all predicted. So that's why I felt it would be associated with Jin's death. Ever since around 2019 I felt always like V was always the leader because he always had strong powers in the MV's and in real life. He's always the popular one with many friends. So I felt like he had so many because of his occult relations.

I feel like the BTS tour will be cancelled because of it and maybe this could be the start of the downhill towards it. I also felt like there was some form of link with japan olympics. Supernatural disasters- maybe someone would be angry at it not being postponed and might outrage