BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
yes you are correct, BH likes JM a lot too. I saw BTS has a new song with only JM and JK included

Lauv & BTS' Jimin & Jungkook's "Who" Lyrics Tell A Haunting Love Story

And the line distribution from their ON song:

jimin gets the most promotion since he is basically the mk kitten in the group, he does lots of requests so ofc he got something in return.

as for the line distribution on ON, i think its fair cause jk is the main vocal, jm is basically the second main vocal and th and jn are the lead vocals, the rest is rap, raps isnt supposed to take a long time in kpop musics, thus the short lines from the rap line.

Just a reminder of what I feel like what we sometimes forget.

These boys have killed family members, human lives, children, animals, drank blood, ate human parts, had sex with animals and each other, practice witchcraft, sorcery, and magic, pay homage to satan, and go against the Most High. Please resist any temptations in the name of Jesus that has to do with these unholy creatures.

The only way out of the contract is death, this is probably why they keep repeating their contracts for years so they can be part of the antichrists arrival. Keep in mind satan and his demons are on earth as we speak causing chaos and temptation. The antichrist WILL be satan with a sweet facade. That's why they, and other celebs are still alive.

We're thinking the Tribulation will be a simple, "Resist or receive the mark of the beast" no, it will be so horrific, the world would probably look gray like an old TV show from all of the destruction, not even joking there. Also keep in mind we will all witness each others judgments on Judgment Day. We WILL see bts and every other goathead (satans people; celebs) and the lost who chose to go against Christ, and the lukewarm/cold Christians get sent to the lake of fire. Please do NOT be in any of these categories...

taepeach

Veteran
the vlive bts happy birthday is so weird , basically in the begining nj said something about 7x3= 21 . And they keep looking at the side where the staff is probably sitting ( on the side note I feel like these lives are all part of the schedule and not something they just do for fun or ‘suprise’ like they say) .

But the weirdest part was at this video on 32:50 where nj looks at the side stands up and makes a 7 with his whole body three times. What does that mean . After that it looked like they were a bit uncomfortable . I just was weird like 7x3 and then 3 times that 7 body movement.
Yeah sometimes they look serious when they look to the side, it doesnt look like they are just casually looking around. At the very beginning you hear someones breath behind the camera and the sound of them slightly moving/touching it.
13:56 jungkook's smile faded away and he kind of shook/trembled. Starting at 14:10 as J-hobi and jungkook lean back, jungkook does these weird faces and hobi being all smiley gets serious instantly. J-hobi literally keeps this intense glare to the side and is squinting while looking at the members and drinking his drink, with a disgusted/yuck face. He continues on like that until a few more minutes after...it disturbs me how they can be hiding symptoms of trauma/abuse, programming, etc right in front of the camera but you know and see it through their faces.....

23:59 what a nice way to pass scissors :rolleyes: how can they even understand what the staff is saying/telling them? Sign language? Code? Cue cards? You also see other idols in vlives look to the side and see them trying to understand what the staff is saying to them

40:28-41:00 jimin does his freezing/spacing out thing:oops:. Everyone spaces out all the time but how is it that they immediately fall into a trance after they finish laughing, speaking, etc?? Jimin was acting very babyish/childish, like light headed and giggly the entire vlive.

Its sad to see a vlive like this, where you wish their laughter and interaction was genuine and real...i cant even imagine how betrayed and fascinated i, and even worse, armys will feel to personally see how they really act/are after they turn off the cameras. Completely different people

The situation is also discussed in this article. (written in 2018)

"Man, K-Pop must be the biggest thing in the United States right now, huh?"
"Well, here’s that pesky “perspective” to get in the way. BTS’s big hit “Fake Love” hit #10 on Billboard four weeks ago. Impressive, right? A week later it dropped below #40. Two weeks after that? It’s #71 and dropping like thugs in a hammer fight in the South Korean thriller “Oldboy”.

BTS’ album, Love Yourself: Tear hit #1 four weeks ago. This week it’s #20, being beaten by Ed Sheeran’s Divide, an album that’s been on the charts for 67 weeks. Oh, and what’s #10 on the Hot 100 this week? The 34 week old Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line Pop/Country crossover “Meant to Be”.

For something considered “popular”, these are pretty weak numbers.

Again, Ed Sheeran’s year-and-three-month-old album managed to bring in more equivalent albums than a brand new BTS album. I think this tells you all you need to know about how truly popular K-Pop is in the US. Maybe if their fans spent more time actually streaming the albums and less time “stanning” their favorite boys on Twitter, that number would be higher.

Oh, and by the way, if you have a look at both the Hot 100 and Top 200? You might notice a significant lack of K-Pop. Over on the album chart I see:
  • The Moana soundtrack at #72 (didn’t that movie come out in 2016?)
  • Zac Brown Band’s Greatest Hits So Far… at #77 (that must be an EP, right?)
  • Taylor Swift’s 1989 at #114 (her 2014 release)

As I made it to #139 I found another K-Pop album: BTS’s Love Yourself: Her. Two spots up at #137 by the way? AC/DC’s Back in Black. The other BTS album in this chart is being beaten by a classic rock album that came out nearly 40 years ago, and in a week when none of their members even died.

It is, honestly. I'm in LA and honestly as soon as K-pop came out- actually it's always been a thing, it just wasn't popular back in the early 2000's. I feel like it started slowly developing by 2012-2014 if I'm correct, and now and days it's a huge thing. Ever since bts and other K-pop groups came out, I haven't stopped getting recommendations for Korean videos. Whatever I search up, it can be cooking, video games, fashion, education, movies, the first race I EVER see is Korean now. I'm not hating on Koreans, but where did every other race go? Actually just yesterday, I searched up "Funny videos"

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Also, here's your recommendations!

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Me:
1583768721358.png

cadiz

Star
It is, honestly. I'm in LA and honestly as soon as K-pop came out- actually it's always been a thing, it just wasn't popular back in the early 2000's. I feel like it started slowly developing by 2012-2014 if I'm correct, and now and days it's a huge thing. Ever since bts and other K-pop groups came out, I haven't stopped getting recommendations for Korean videos. Whatever I search up, it can be cooking, video games, fashion, education, movies, the first race I EVER see is Korean now. I'm not hating on Koreans, but where did every other race go? Actually just yesterday, I searched up "Funny videos"

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Also, here's your recommendations!

"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"Koreans"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"
"K-pop"

Me:
View attachment 33453

I think what that article is saying is that kpop is still not mainstream. You are right the media is pushing kpop groups a lot lately
But the public is not interested in the music. And kpop songs are not popular (not even BT$ songs)

kpop numbers are very fake....fans buy several version of the same album or mass stream the song to break records (on the first weeks)

The writter of the article makes a point here:

"BTS’ album, Love Yourself: Tear hit #1 four weeks ago. This week it’s #20, being beaten by Ed Sheeran’s Divide, an album that’s been on the charts for 67 weeks"

He is saying Ed Sheeran can chart higher than BT$ even with an older album, this happens because Sheeran has the support of the public who listen to his songs on the regular
BT$ on the other hand relies only on fandom, and that's why their "success"on the charts is short lived

Princessssss

Established
I think what that article is saying is that kpop is still not mainstream. You are right the media is pushing kpop groups a lot lately
But the public is not interested in the music. And kpop songs are not popular (not even BT$ songs)

kpop numbers are very fake....fans buy several version of the same album or mass stream the song to break records (on the first weeks)

The writter of the article makes a point here:

"BTS’ album, Love Yourself: Tear hit #1 four weeks ago. This week it’s #20, being beaten by Ed Sheeran’s Divide, an album that’s been on the charts for 67 weeks"

He is saying Ed Sheeran can chart higher than BT$ even with an older album, this happens because Sheeran has the support of the public who listen to his songs on the regular
BT$ on the other hand relies only on fandom, and that's why their "success"on the charts is short lived
I was also wondering on the youtube viewers thing since the on dance video apparently had over 100 milion vieuws and armys claim that youtube deleted it . Those views were prob bots that youtube detected but I thought what is the provit for youtube to delete those vieuws

cadiz

Star
I was also wondering on the youtube viewers thing since the on dance video apparently had over 100 milion vieuws and armys claim that youtube deleted it . Those views were prob bots that youtube detected but I thought what is the provit for youtube to delete those vieuws
fans have open tutorials to fake views, and it's easy for Youtube (or anyone) to see how they plan the fake numbers because is all over social media

those videos get 70 million views the first day, and then nobody streams anymore
the numbers are not "organic" and Youtube looks bad if they let BT$ keep breaking records with fake numbers.

numnum

Hey everyone there, I am new here, I have been seeing and reading many posts here, some people show a true analysis, some just exaggerate, but tbs is evil I think all kpop is evil, in my religion music is prohibited and now I feel why it is. tbs always give me weird vibes but they are normal human beings probably they are worshippers of satan and they do sacrifices and do whatever told to them in return they get fame money and love from their fans. it's an ancient practice performed by many people around the word in simple words it's a black magic. I may be wrong but this is what I have felt and noticed.

Deadlylady

Established
1583783191047.png
Did he close his other eye or is it just me. And what's underneath his eye?
It's written: "The shadow like me".
Who or what is the shadow any guesses?

1583784131328.png

Also funny he wanted to use a fake tattoo as virus reference from a movie way before the one right now was spreading around the world in real life.
What a coincidence!

Last edited:
Guys, the most annoying thing happened to me,

Yesterday in my French class, I was thinking about telling my acquaintance about bts, and she's actually a Jehovahs Witness, but she sure is deceived (and that religion isn't good...trust me) so I asked, "Have you seen the ON mv?" She glared at me and replied, "You're late, I been saw that as soon as it came out." She acts very egocentric and cocky, and talking about bts makes it worse. I was honestly like, "Okay I don't think it's my duty to tell her, let me just change the subject"

So when we were doing our work, I noticed she had name stickers of bts decorated all over her laptop. She noticed my staring and smiled. Here's what annoyed me: She picked off the V name sticker and put it on MY laptop as if I wanted it. I just looked at her and said, "I don't want this on my laptop," she just asked, "Why? I love tae!" I glared at the name sticker and said, "I HATE bts, ESPECIALLY TAE"

So I snatched the name sticker off and put it on the table. I noticed she had a displeased expression and so I quickly regained myself and said, "Heh, I wasn't serious..." she just smiled and went back to work. I shouldn't have said that out loud, but my hatred just flared.
Hello. I'm new here. I was an older ARMY, and I also have a JW background. I have a different opinion than you about that religion, but there's really no need to get into all that. It would appear that most of us are here because we found ourselves down the rabbit hole and something alarmed us enough to climb out of it. It's hard. I've got family members who think I'm nuts right now because I can't get them to see what I'm seeing. I was arguably more into b+s than even they were - but the MV On snapped me out of it.

All that to say, that I think you should at least mention that the religious symbolism in that video (Noah, crown of thorns, misuse of God's symbolism of doves, and seeming to be calling for a fight with God and trying to "get to heaven" (Pride Rock being a modern Tower of Babel. And heaven, a theme in the album, and especially on Bulletproof Eternal), lines like "find me and I'm gonna live with ya", "find me and I'm gonna bleed with ya" - should all disturb her according to a person raised in the JW faith that you've communicated with online. The lines in On, in Korean of course, about "choosing to descend into the dark abyss" before he blows the shell calling the dark forces. It was too much. And at first I didn't get it. I watched it probably 10 times before everything started clicking.

I'm not 100% about the Illuminati stuff, but I feel quite certain that removing this music from my life was one of the most correct decisions of my life.

Lily-Blue

Established
Hello. I'm new here. I was an older ARMY, and I also have a JW background. I have a different opinion than you about that religion, but there's really no need to get into all that. It would appear that most of us are here because we found ourselves down the rabbit hole and something alarmed us enough to climb out of it. It's hard. I've got family members who think I'm nuts right now because I can't get them to see what I'm seeing. I was arguably more into b+s than even they were - but the MV On snapped me out of it.

All that to say, that I think you should at least mention that the religious symbolism in that video (Noah, crown of thorns, misuse of God's symbolism of doves, and seeming to be calling for a fight with God and trying to "get to heaven" (Pride Rock being a modern Tower of Babel. And heaven, a theme in the album, and especially on Bulletproof Eternal), lines like "find me and I'm gonna live with ya", "find me and I'm gonna bleed with ya" - should all disturb her according to a person raised in the JW faith that you've communicated with online. The lines in On, in Korean of course, about "choosing to descend into the dark abyss" before he blows the shell calling the dark forces. It was too much. And at first I didn't get it. I watched it probably 10 times before everything started clicking.

I'm not 100% about the Illuminati stuff, but I feel quite certain that removing this music from my life was one of the most correct decisions of my life.
Hello! I agree with your excellent assessment, particularly of the 0N video. It's why I signed up here, where I found many people way ahead of me in understanding how evil this group can be. I watched this video with the sound off, which for some reason made it easier to catch where the symbolism was going. So many Biblical references not giving glory to God – truly shocking to see the Lord dissed so blatantly. TH mocking the crucifixion! He actually put that out there. These people, who I love against my own will when I see them in videos (like I myself have been brainwashed) are shameless and clearly have no qualms committing blasphemy. And the Tower of Babel absolutely, how clear that they were returning there. Good luck to them making it to heaven that way. Little wretches. NJ their shepherd makes me furious for leading them astray or at least making himself available for the purpose. But it's not even him. The whole system, K-pop, the entire music industry and beyond, is lost.

Also, that Satanic looking church Suga was in. I tried to look up the symbols behind him. They seem to be a blend of philosophical and mathematic symbolism. To the best of my ability it appeared to mean an alleged new beginning for all, but with the caveat that if any part of the equation is not matched, the equation becomes untrue. Just like all satanic reasoning, it's just enough truth to suck you in, but not enough truth to actually deliver. They sure did the old bait and switch on this song by putting out the dance video first. Make you love the cadences of the song so that you are lulled into accepting the symbolism later. And I was clueless till I stumbled upon this site that there was such a strong homosexual undercurrent going on - from the beginning until now.

I am appalled with myself that I came to believe that k-pop was harmless to the point I stopped looking up lyrics. I once felt relief that I didn't have to worry about this genre because it was wholesome and catchy. I feel so duped. My 2 k-pop fan daughters (one is married, the other is still a teen) think I've lost my mind. Less than 2 weeks ago I was streaming stuff like crazy and looking forward to the concert. Now I'm hoping coronavirus gets it canceled. I threw out the album and all of my daughter's posters. Of course she hates me - but I couldn't sleep with them in the house anymore.

This is not going to be easy, but I'm not blind anymore and all kinds of things are about to happen globally. I need to stay woke to face them.

Also, that Satanic looking church Suga was in. I tried to look up the symbols behind him. They seem to be a blend of philosophical and mathematic symbolism. To the best of my ability it appeared to mean an alleged new beginning for all, but with the caveat that if any part of the equation is not matched, the equation becomes untrue. Just like all satanic reasoning, it's just enough truth to suck you in, but not enough truth to actually deliver. They sure did the old bait and switch on this song by putting out the dance video first. Make you love the cadences of the song so that you are lulled into accepting the symbolism later. And I was clueless till I stumbled upon this site that there was such a strong homosexual undercurrent going on - from the beginning until now.

I am appalled with myself that I came to believe that k-pop was harmless to the point I stopped looking up lyrics. I once felt relief that I didn't have to worry about this genre because it was wholesome and catchy. I feel so duped. My 2 k-pop fan daughters (one is married, the other is still a teen) think I've lost my mind. Less than 2 weeks ago I was streaming stuff like crazy and looking forward to the concert. Now I'm hoping coronavirus gets it canceled. I threw out the album and all of my daughter's posters. Of course she hates me - but I couldn't sleep with them in the house anymore.

This is not going to be easy, but I'm not blind anymore and all kinds of things are about to happen globally. I need to stay woke to face them.
That's good you're on Gods side facing away from those evil unholy creatures we call humans. I personally don't consider them human anymore, they're just a cunning (like a snake) shell deceiving others while on the inside, they're nothing but withered dark remains who possess no souls whatsoever. I honestly will pray for your two daughters. I know how hard it is, I'm a teenager myself. Although I've been fully delivered after nearly a year, I still kind of go back just to read stories (fanfics) about them but as soon as I read them, I immediately delete the page coming back to my senses and do something else. We all have free will, but I believe you taking the albums and posters from your daughter (the teen one I'm assuming) was a good parental thing. I sincerely hope they get into the word of God, have a relationship with him, and soon enough go against these monsters, including basically nearly everyone in the entertainment industry knowing they're of satan.

Yes, people who don't know the truth will deem you crazy, but know they'll persecute (mock, insult, hopefully not death) you because they persecuted Jesus. Know that the world hated him before it hated you.

Shen

what i recently thought about is if betees is really "the" problem after all. like yes I notice all those signs, too
for example
at 0:33 BOi no thanks it kinda makes me want to throw up

but still, i just think even if they get less popular or even if they wouldn't have existed at all it wouldn't have changed anything because those musicians are just puppets. we don't even know who's really behind everything...
and i think satanists/illuminatis will get exposed in politics first because in my opinion that's the core issue.

idk i just wanted to leave this here

I personally started to focus more on political changes than on the music industry (but i still have an open eye ofc)
it's just less depressing than to watch jm TELLING FANS THEYRE PUTTING SPELLS ON THEM and all those fans being a blind sheep and enjoying it.

what i recently thought about is if betees is really "the" problem after all. like yes I notice all those signs, too
for example
at 0:33 BOi no thanks it kinda makes me want to throw up

but still, i just think even if they get less popular or even if they wouldn't have existed at all it wouldn't have changed anything because those musicians are just puppets. we don't even know who's really behind everything...
and i think satanists/illuminatis will get exposed in politics first because in my opinion that's the core issue.

idk i just wanted to leave this here

I personally started to focus more on political changes than on the music industry (but i still have an open eye ofc)
it's just less depressing than to watch jm TELLING FANS THEYRE PUTTING SPELLS ON THEM and all those fans being a blind sheep and enjoying it.
Wait, he LITERALLY told fans they were casting spells on them, and they just screamed in joy anyway? What kind of mess is that...

Redux

the vlive bts happy birthday is so weird , basically in the begining nj said something about 7x3= 21 . And they keep looking at the side where the staff is probably sitting ( on the side note I feel like these lives are all part of the schedule and not something they just do for fun or ‘suprise’ like they say) .

But the weirdest part was at this video on 32:50 where nj looks at the side stands up and makes a 7 with his whole body three times. What does that mean . After that it looked like they were a bit uncomfortable . I just was weird like 7x3 and then 3 times that 7 body movement.
Wait..is kinda weird. Why he act like that? What is mean..I wonder. Hope that just for fun

Door

Rookie
I wanted to hear an opinion of someone who isnt biased and knows nothing of what Bts stand for and ask what they see in these pictures, so I showed them to my mother. The photos in question:
7EQgNqcoUUAAxJPT.jpg
7EQgNqcpVAAAz__T.jpg
7EQgNqcqUEAI_M-2.jpg
7EQgNqcrUwAAmU9l.jpg
(I couldnt find on twitter high quality photos of other members, so I showed her just these) My mothers first reaction: "it looks like the're having a fancy meal". After I told her that these photos are apparently inspired by The Last Supper, as stated here:
777.jpg
My mother said "wow, that's very distasteful", but on a far more interesting note, after a few moments of looking at the pictures, she said: "These photos look like they're the upside-down version of The Last Supper. They look too fansy, the hair and clothes make them seem artifitual and doll-like, focusing only on their appearance, and their expressions look cold. The table is too fancy and expensive. And the lighting is too dark and creepy. It's just very weird." Then she asked me whether they are familiar with the bible, if this is their inspiration, and said that it's funny that they all have golden cups, like the Whore of Babylon.
Something interesting I found:
The "great whore" of the Book of Revelation is featured in chapter 17:
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.
— Revelation 17:1–18

Only Jungkook is wearing purple, but I wonder, since purple and scarlet were expensive dyes, probably connected to Tyrian Purple (which was made by milking or crushing snails, and was expensive because the dyed fabric only got brighter with age), maybe them wearing, what seems to be, expensive clothes could be an equivalent of that?
And about the individual photos she just said that they look too dark and asked whether half of their faces are in shadow on purpose.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I wanted to hear an opinion of someone who isnt biased and knows nothing of what Beetees stand for and ask what they see in these pictures, so I showed them to my mother. The photos in question:
View attachment 33491
View attachment 33492
View attachment 33493
View attachment 33494
(I couldnt find on twitter high quality photos of other members, so I showed her just these) My mothers first reaction: "it looks like the're having a fancy meal". After I told her that these photos are apparently inspired by The Last Supper, as stated here:
View attachment 33495
My mother said "wow, that's very distasteful", but on a far more interesting note, after a few moments of looking at the pictures, she said: "These photos look like they're the upside-down version of The Last Supper. They look too fansy, the hair and clothes make them seem artifitual and doll-like, focusing only on their appearance, and their expressions look cold. The table is too fancy and expensive. And the lighting is too dark and creepy. It's just very weird." Then she asked me whether they are familiar with the bible, if this is their inspiration, and said that it's funny that they all have golden cups, like the Whore of Babylon.
Something interesting I found:
The "great whore" of the Book of Revelation is featured in chapter 17:
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.
— Revelation 17:1–18

Only JK is wearing purple, but I wonder, since purple and scarlet were expensive dyes, probably connected to Tyrian Purple (which was made by milking or crushing snails, and was expensive because the dyed fabric only got brighter with age), maybe them wearing, what seems to be, expensive clothes could be an equivalent of that?
And about the individual photos she just said that they look too dark and asked whether half of their faces are in shadow on purpose.

Thoughts?
I believe all of us have the exact same, or at least the majority of the same conclusion as yours. To add on to that, they're also symbolizing the rich life brought to them by lucifer, and honestly I have no idea why (literally almost every celebrity) includes lobster. Some people say it's because they're purposely mocking God by eating those certain kinds of seafood. As for the wine, basically your observation is the same as mines.

1583891342205.png

Yep, taylor got it goin' on with her "Look what you made me do" mv. Notice those guards behind her with long lace gloves, and weird looking vests (?) they're actually demons. The bars behind her symbolize the fact she can't get out the contract. You cannot get out of a satanic contract, or you'll die. So yeah, she's just going with it. Again, lobster and wine are commonly shown when viewing a rich persons life. Of course, when it comes to satanic celebrities, it has a deeper meaning.

Oh, and one more thing: tae is completely out of it. Mk ultra side affects. In the last picture, he's frozen. A normal mk ultra side affect we normally witness. kook looks like he's looking at someone as if he's being told what to do which is most likely the case. Oh, I just noticed, it's also in the first picture. suga looks to be listening to someone as well, but his face expression says, "Yeah okay, I understand." Same with joon, and hobi. jm and jin are just...looking to avoid them I suppose.

Edit: I also noticed in the first picture, we can see dead branches, dead roses, and avocados. Dead branches, dead rose petals representing the branch (the life, of a body) holding the rose (the soul) and they're completely separated. They don't have souls. Also, this is just an opinion, Idk if this symbolizes what I just said but that's how I view it. The avocados I'm sure are used for sexual purposes. The vagina of a woman. Similar to the lyrics in blood sweat and tears where joon says "Peaches and cream" Again, I don't know if that's true but it's just how I see it.

Last edited:

Door

Rookie
I believe all of us have the exact same, or at least the majority of the same conclusion as yours. To add on to that, they're also symbolizing the rich life brought to them by lucifer, and honestly I have no idea why (literally almost every celebrity) includes lobster. Some people say it's because they're purposely mocking God by eating those certain kinds of seafood. As for the wine, basically your observation is the same as mines.

View attachment 33502

Yep, taylor got it goin' on with her "Look what you made me do" mv. Notice those guards behind her with long lace gloves, and weird looking vests (?) they're actually demons. The bars behind her symbolize the fact she can't get out the contract. You cannot get out of a satanic contract, or you'll die. So yeah, she's just going with it. Again, lobster and wine are commonly shown when viewing a rich persons life. Of course, when it comes to satanic celebrities, it has a deeper meaning.

Oh, and one more thing: tae is completely out of it. Mk ultra side affects. In the last picture, he's frozen. A normal mk ultra side affect we normally witness. kook looks like he's looking at someone as if he's being told what to do which is most likely the case. Oh, I just noticed, it's also in the first picture. suga looks to be listening to someone as well, but his face expression says, "Yeah okay, I understand." Same with joon, and hobi. jm and jin are just...looking to avoid them I suppose.

Edit: I also noticed in the first picture, we can see dead branches, dead roses, and avocados. Dead branches, dead rose petals representing the branch (the life, of a body) holding the rose (the soul) and they're completely separated. They don't have souls. Also, this is just an opinion, Idk if this symbolizes what I just said but that's how I view it. The avocados I'm sure are used for sexual purposes. The vagina of a woman. Similar to the lyrics in blood sweat and tears where joon says "Peaches and cream" Again, I don't know if that's true but it's just how I see it.
My first thought was that Taylor on that picture is in prison. If im not mistaken, orange is the color of prison clothes is America? And the gold bars make it look like she's in a golden prison, like a golden cage for a bird (which is ironic, since she sings).

The photos really are creepy. Bts are good-looking guys, but I get the chills from these photos. They look like businessmen from hell. Like they're gonna whip out a contract for you to pay with your soul, and that lighting is poor intentionally so that you couldn't read the fine print.

Oooh, that's interesting. Ew, I didnt know avocados can have that kind of symbolism attached to them. Are you sure the flowers and branches are dead? It's really hard to get a good look at anything.
It's also interesting that Jin is holding a pomegranate in his hand. Isnt there a theory that the forbidden fruit was a pomegranate, not an apple?
Edit: Found the photo.
bff1e973a9f8006ce0f5df9c12ba9f8b.jpg

Last edited: