BTS discussion thread

BlueNeon

Rookie
Thank you for mentioning it! The Anti Christ is also said to have one blind eye, Odin and Thor were blind in one eye as well. That's why hundreds of those artists cover one eye, it's not only because they want to inform TPTB that they side with the evil cult, but they also show their loyalty to the devil directly.

Exactly!!! I read in another forum about an art professor who had worked with plenty of famous celebrities in Hollywood and said that none of them actually have money, they are so badly in debt and have to constantly pay back their companies for the services they provide them with (clothes, makeup, cars and such) and the only real money is on concerts and tours. That's why BigShit needs to make money on the side as you pointed out.

I think Vee is done in general. He appears to be irritated all the time and gives bold remarks to everyone. And taking into account other incidents you guys have stated about him, he seems to be in pain so that made him behave more in a mean way imo, and it shows. Armys think that he is joking when he is not. Take a look at some of his comments. (specifically the first two incidents which are more recent) The comment about the lyrics though was definitely on point! Vee indirectly said what every one of us acknowledges.

Hi everyone :) When watching that video of tea, believe me, I am very sure of this- tea's eyes looked, weird. Now I don't know if it was because of the lighting or something, but the glow of his eyes as well as how sharp they looked was a complete turn off and had me feeling really uneasy. If you look carefully, in this picture, his iris actually looked like a slit and I was wondering if it was shapeshifting. (I read into stuff like this :() I do really hope I am wrong on this, but at the same time hope I am not the only one seeing this. I had to ask myself if I was truly hallucinating.

This was when I sorta jumped because of how lit up his eyes looked lit up

1583013508129.png
then this is when his iris went like a slit
1583013592828.png
you're gonna have to look carefully (zoom in and you will see better), it's his left eye, and it does not look normal and round like the right one, and you can see the white of his eye a little just to the left of his iris.
1583013659584.png
after that weird 'glitch' his eye goes back to normal. :( I feel really bad right now

gmmontano92

Established
Hi everyone :) When watching that video of tea, believe me, I am very sure of this- tea's eyes looked, weird. Now I don't know if it was because of the lighting or something, but the glow of his eyes as well as how sharp they looked was a complete turn off and had me feeling really uneasy. If you look carefully, in this picture, his iris actually looked like a slit and I was wondering if it was shapeshifting. (I read into stuff like this :() I do really hope I am wrong on this, but at the same time hope I am not the only one seeing this. I had to ask myself if I was truly hallucinating.

View attachment 33206
View attachment 33207
you're gonna have to look carefully (zoom in and you will see better), it's his left eye, and it does not look normal and round like the right one, and you can see the white of his eye a little just to the left of his iris.
View attachment 33208
after that weird 'glitch' his eye goes back to normal. :( I feel really bad right now
it's not even just this video. His eyes do that a lot. It is really creepy

wow

Veteran

View attachment 33206
View attachment 33207
View attachment 33208
his pupils are thinner than average here, makes him look like a reptile, a snake to be exact, i bet he sits around in his room and ssssssssssss at yeontan lmao, im joking.

perhaps he is a ssssssnake inside and outside.
speaking of reptiles, the reptile theory is the only conspiracy theory that i dont believe in, it makes us look like a fucking joke, i think they made that theory just to mock us and make people see us as this crazy religious lunatics.

silvertea

Rookie
I was looking for a photo I remember seeing back then when I didn't know bts which is a black and white picture of their faces with each of them covering one eye. I couldn't find it it's like it never existed
Found it. Back then I googled them bc I wanted to know what they were all about, one of the first things I saw was this, and I just said "ahh of the fucking course". This is from a collab with colored contact lenses, still the most blatant one eye signs from them I've seen.
1583069043080.png

I'm curious

Hi! I haven't lurked in a while.

I watched the new MV and came here to see what you guys thought about it. So many biblical references smh...

Despite everything I still love them and I want them to be saved. I will pray for them more. There's nothing impossible for God and I hope they surrender to Him. I still feel very conflicted when I see them. I feel anger, sadness, disappointment, disbelief and that's why I avoid everything about them now but I still wonder if they all agreed so happy-go-lucky to go this route. It's just unbelievable to me.

I know some of you think they're there willingly but do you think they can just leave without getting themselves or their loved ones harmed? The only one I know is definitely guilty and willingly worship the devil is their boss who I can't think of without getting my blood pressure high so I won't say anything else about him.

I just hope more people keep opening their eyes to the truth and no more kids get harmed in the diabolical entertainment industry.

Thank you for seeking the truth and have a blessed day!

Bubble_tea

Established

View attachment 33206
View attachment 33207
View attachment 33208
Omg, I would have never noticed it myself, yes, I can see it clearly now, needless to say that this gave me goosebumps! I know that many people don't believe in this reptile theory but it has some pieces of truth in it imo. I study occultism and I have learned that many people don't come from the planet earth directly. Also based on science, each person has particles that are from different planets. So, about the reptiles, I believe that they are nothing more than descendants of fallen angels and/or an alien race. I don't believe that Vee is one of them though, most likely he is demon possessed.

Off topic but I read this article about the little girl in their mv, who answered some fans' questions. Someone asked her if she had known the concept or had she had someone explain it to her, to which she replied that Vee "taught" (sic) her that she was going to be his sister. She also said that she met Vee first, and it wasn't until the day after that she met the rest of them. Why Vee was in charge of explaining to the extras the concept? They have a huge crew to deal with those trivial matters. He truly comes across like a leader in my opinion.

Also, speaking of true leaders, I stumbled upon this article about an ex member of a girl group that spoke about what really goes on in the industry. She also said that the real leader in her group was another member who called the shots and the "official" leader was only on paper. (So, I think it's safe to say that Vee is also the real one based on what's been discussed here.) She also talked about sexual harassment and even r*pe in the industry, she truly has suffered a lot, I felt so sad for her. She said that she would never let her future children join the kpop scene.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran

I watched the new MV and came here to see what you guys thought about it. So many biblical references smh...

Despite everything I still love them and I want them to be saved. I will pray for them more. There's nothing impossible for God and I hope they surrender to Him. I still feel very conflicted when I see them. I feel anger, sadness, disappointment, disbelief and that's why I avoid everything about them now but I still wonder if they all agreed so happy-go-lucky to go this route. It's just unbelievable to me.

I know some of you think they're there willingly but do you think they can just leave without getting themselves or their loved ones harmed? The only one I know is definitely guilty and willingly worship the devil is their boss who I can't think of without getting my blood pressure high so I won't say anything else about him.

I just hope more people keep opening their eyes to the truth and no more kids get harmed in the diabolical entertainment industry.

thats impossible, and the world isnt as goodie goodie as you thought it is, the thought of "saving bts" is getting too repetitive now, its hopeless, theyre hopeless, i know how stong God's powers are and he can save whoever he wanted to save but bts fucking mocks him, made fun of him, and they think that theyre above him, which is completely a fucking joke cause theyre just humans and they think that theyre all that just for what? money? theyre pathetic little prostitutes, God wont save someone who sees him that way, they dont even pray for him, they pray for the devil, they belong to him now, God cant save them, but he can punish them, and the fact that you pray for them instead of praying for other people that needs it the most is just pathetic, you couldve just prayed for idk, people in china and the corona virus, australia's animals, people with needs, the homeless, all these people, but instead you pray for these hopeless 7 brats. stop praying for them youre wasting your time, stop trying to be this "pure and kind" person because you want to save them, they dont deserve your purity and kindness, save them for someone else that deserves it. and sorry if i came off as rude, but people like this annoys me, i know their intentions are good but its just hopeless to pray for these dudes, God, you keep saying to people to open their eyes while your eyes are just as blind.

OvercomeItAll

Established
thats impossible, and the world isnt as goodie goodie as you thought it is, the thought of "saving bts" is getting too repetitive now, its hopeless, theyre hopeless, i know how stong God's powers are and he can save whoever he wanted to save but bts fucking mocks him, made fun of him, and they think that theyre above him, which is completely a fucking joke cause theyre just humans and they think that theyre all that just for what? money? theyre pathetic little prostitutes, God wont save someone who sees him that way, they dont even pray for him, they pray for the devil, they belong to him now, God cant save them, but he can punish them, and the fact that you pray for them instead of praying for other people that needs it the most is just pathetic, you couldve just prayed for idk, people in china and the corona virus, australia's animals, people with needs, the homeless, all these people, but instead you pray for these hopeless 7 brats. stop praying for them youre wasting your time, stop trying to be this "pure and kind" person because you want to save them, they dont deserve your purity and kindness, save them for someone else that deserves it. and sorry if i came off as rude, but people like this annoys me, i know their intentions are good but its just hopeless to pray for these dudes, God, you keep saying to people to open their eyes while your eyes are just as blind.
If she wants to believe they can be saved, she can believe that. It's not a matter of being blind here, she knows they aren't innocent and religious in the slightest, she just hopes they'll quit being on this wicked path, that they'll at least do the right thing (aviccì tried to expose a whole ped*philic ring before he died. He wasn't evil till the end)

I know these boys are horrificc people, we're lucky to see past their bs. But some are only starting to see them for who they actually are. We shouldn't bash them for wishing these boys could be saved.

gmmontano92

Established
Correction. God CAN save them. Would He? Would He even WANT to? Even if THEY were to seek him first. If they were truly repentant then yes He would. They would be forgiven and welcomed. But they aren't so it's a moot point. Nobody is beyond God's grace or acceptance or beyond being saved until they've taken their last breath. But they would have to seek him and therefore give up everything they have now which I don't see happening. Very sad for their souls but I don't know them as people .The people they show are fabrications and even I can see beneath them (mainly Suga, Tae, and definitely RM). I don't know if I would use the word innocent but the only two I see as...maybe "ignorant" to the point of "Forgive them for they know not what they do" are Jungkook and Jin. That's just what I think though

the world is a stage

Established
BTS MUSIC VIDEO ANALYSIS

!!Spiritual non religious interpretation!!

Here is an analysis from the perspective of an occultist friend. I find it interesting to see other people's perspectives without being biased and ignorant. We are all looking for the truth and should be open minded about other opinions. To be a spiritualist or occultist doesn't mean to be "satanic".

Side note: Occultists/Spiritualists do not take the old and new testament literally, but metaphorically. In their view, all holy books are written in code languages that only certain people can decipher.
They don't believe holy books are God's law to obey.

Also, you have to understand the true meaning behind colors. Dark or black doesn't automatically mean evil and white or light doesn't mean good.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BTS music video is about rebellion, change, revelation and so much more. They're going back to the source, to the roots of everything.

The dance sequence is the "battle" or war that is imminent. A spiritual war between the awaken people/feminine energy and the deceivers/masculine energy.

BTS side with the dark, the old world, the ancestors, the source.

Screenshot_20200301-130551_YouTube.jpg

At the beginning and at the end there could be freedom, liberty and success or great misfortune and death represented by the white dove that is freed (end of the video)
Screenshot_20200301-130732_YouTube.jpg
(Pride Rock symbolizes a throne, protection, a home)

and killed (beginning of the video).
Screenshot_20200301-130659_YouTube.jpg

In ancient time, birds, mainly doves, were man's soul or spirit as they were released from the body in ecstasy or in death. They were seen as the embodiment of liberty and the transcendence of the soul, the victory spirit over matter.

Birds are associated with godliness, immortality, power, victory and as divine revelations and the bearer of heavenly messages.

In old times there were African sybilles that served as oracles. They were very powerful women. They were called the black doves.

"Genesis 8 : 7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth."

Screenshot_20200301-223825_YouTube.jpg
Raven = black which represents our shadow self that always seem to stay with us and are a part of our persona.

A shofar will be blown before the "dead" rise.
Screenshot_20200301-130536_YouTube.jpg

The dead are those people with a low frequency. Shofar represents a wake-up call for the sleeping and a sign for the awakened.

Look up "Revelation of Mount Sinai" and Exodus 29, 16-19.

"On the morning of the third day, there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled... As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him. – Exodus 19:16

When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear.
Screenshot_20200301-130547_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200301-130546_YouTube.jpg
"The thunder and lightning along with the dark billowing clouds that covered the mountain embodied the presence of the Lord and along with these majestic demonstrations of God's power are the loud trumpet blast – the shofar."

Screenshot_20200301-130413_YouTube.jpg
RM representing Noahs ark

The story of Noahs Ark is possibly one of the least understood as it is taken in its literal context.

Noah means ‘Rest or Peace’. So by resting inside we align with the grace and the stillness of God. We need to rest from ourselves and the chaos of the mind.

We have this Noah energy in all of us and the only place to find it within is by stilling the mind through meditation or a similar practice.
This leads us to the MYTH of the Ark. This whole story is talking about a spiritual thing that happens and not a physical one.

Genesis 6 : 20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Here we have the representation of duality = 2 and the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil

fowls = that which flies or the spiritual

cattle = our domestic part (daily living)

creeping things = our negative aspects

Screenshot_20200301-130420_YouTube.jpg

What this is saying is that we have to bring all of us into acceptance when we meditate. We cannot deny any part of us. In acceptance, transcendence can be found.

Screenshot_20200301-130516_YouTube.jpg
Black and RED indicates that the spiritual gateways are already open (look up Papa Legba and his colors)

Red is a color representing masculine energy and the root chakra.
Black is the original color, the dark/feminine energy and represents power, authority.

There is a mystical Christian initiation which has always consisted of seven stages, four of which correspond to four of the Stations of Calvary. The stages are:

The Washing of the Feet.
The Scourging.
The Crowning with Thorns.
The Bearing of the Cross.
The Mystic Death.
The entombment.
The Resurrection.

Watch the music video carefully. You'll find all these seven stages being symbolised in their music video.

This whole bts music video is a warning to us to be prepared for a war or rebellion in the spiritual realm between light (the elite, the masculine energy) and dark (the ancestors, true people, feminine energy) to strengthen our spirituality, our chakras and get rid of our insecurities.

Guys, I just noticed something.

Everyone including myself were saying that taes neck tattoo represents him breaking, showing his true colors or something like that (I forgot -.-) but did anyone notice that this tattoo of his actually looks exactly like a snakes skin replica?

1583101585866.png

1583101637628.png

I'm thinking perhaps as time goes by, that represents him coming out as a SNAKE, a FAKE person army didn't think he was because as we know, we're living in the end times and these satanists will end up showing who they actually are (despite the already given signs) but we already know music videos get more and more satanic so I'm thinking this is what that represents. I'm pretty sure they know the antichrist will arrive shortly, and there's no need to really put up a performance in front of army when they can just show their actual selves while knowing army is too blind to even see that even if they did do it.

This also reminds me of this picture.

1583101846086.png

He clearly showed us that he's associated with mk ultra, but that wasn't enough. Why? Because he only showed us that he has a demonic split personality disorder problem. So this new ON mv officially showed him coming out of his old skin and showing us his new/true skin, this time he isn't showing us his personality disorder but rather his true deceiving "beautiful" self. We know snakes are known to be cunning.

This also brings up this conversation: I bet if the little girls eyes weren't hidden behind that blindfold, that snake shedding tattoo wouldn't have been shown but since he was leading her astray, we see he wickedly smirks at this as his skin shedding begins via deceive.

One more thing: That can also represent him leading army astray, army will always see his old skin even if he symbolically and literally shed it before their eyes. Armys eyes are blindfolded while tae leads them astray showing his shedding (representing all of the demonic signs bts has given us from 2015 (?) to 2020 so far) and that's why he smirks because even if he shed, they'd still wear that blindfold. This seems to go with your theories about bts leading them into the new world via new world order, does it not?

Bubble_tea

Established

Everyone including myself were saying that taes neck tattoo represents him breaking, showing his true colors or something like that (I forgot -.-) but did anyone notice that this tattoo of his actually looks exactly like a snakes skin replica?

View attachment 33239

View attachment 33240

I'm thinking perhaps as time goes by, that represents him coming out as a SNAKE, a FAKE person army didn't think he was because as we know, we're living in the end times and these satanists will end up showing who they actually are (despite the already given signs) but we already know music videos get more and more satanic so I'm thinking this is what that represents. I'm pretty sure they know the antichrist will arrive shortly, and there's no need to really put up a performance in front of army when they can just show their actual selves while knowing army is too blind to even see that even if they did do it.

View attachment 33241

He clearly showed us that he's associated with mk ultra, but that wasn't enough. Why? Because he only showed us that he has a demonic split personality disorder problem. So this new ON mv officially showed him coming out of his old skin and showing us his new/true skin, this time he isn't showing us his personality disorder but rather his true deceiving "beautiful" self. We know snakes are known to be cunning.

This also brings up this conversation: I bet if the little girls eyes weren't hidden behind that blindfold, that snake shedding tattoo wouldn't have been shown but since he was leading her astray, we see he wickedly smirks at this as his skin shedding begins via deceive.

One more thing: That can also represent him leading army astray, army will always see his old skin even if he symbolically and literally shed it before their eyes. Armys eyes are blindfolded while tae leads them astray showing his shedding (representing all of the demonic signs bts has given us from 2015 (?) to 2020 so far) and that's why he smirks because even if he shed, they'd still wear that blindfold. This seems to go with your theories about bts leading them into the new world via new world order, does it not?
Wow, great observation! After giving it some thought, I believe that this scene with Vee was the embodiment of satanism in reverse=Hollywood's new age pseudo-Kabbalah. Vee uncovered the girl's blindfold only to present to her Lucifer's knowledge. (where the gate opened in their mv) According to Hollywood Kabbalah, Lucifer is the Light and holds all the secrets of the world. Also, they deem God as a punisher who hides from people the real knowledge. I have noticed that Bt€ use kabbalistic themes in general, especially J00n and Vee seem to be heavily into it. Joon has also read many books from writers that support this mindset.
However, I'd like to emphasize that this is not the original Kabbalah. Also, snakes according to spirituality are extremely sacred creatures and in many religions were used as a symbol of protection and spiritual transcendence.

Last edited:

Bubble_tea

Established
BTS MUSIC VIDEO ANALYSIS

Here is an analysis from the perspective of an occultist friend. I find it interesting to see other people's perspectives without being biased and ignorant. We are all looking for the truth and should be open minded about other opinions. To be a spiritualist or occultist doesn't mean to be "satanic".

Side note: Occultists/Spiritualists do not take the old and new testament literally, but metaphorically. In their view, all holy books are written in code languages that only certain people can decipher.

Also, you have to understand the true meaning behind colors. Dark or black doesn't automatically mean evil and white or light doesn't mean good.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

BTS music video is about rebellion, change, revelation and so much more. They're going back to the source, to the roots of everything.

The dance sequence is the "battle" or war that is imminent. A spiritual war between the awaken people/feminine energy and the deceivers/masculine energy.

View attachment 33236

At the beginning and at the end there could be freedom, liberty and success or great misfortune and death represented by the white dove that is freed (end of the video)
View attachment 33212

View attachment 33211

In ancient time, birds, mainly doves, were man's soul or spirit as they were released from the body in ecstasy or in death. They were seen as the embodiment of liberty and the transcendence of the soul, the victory spirit over matter.

Birds are associated with godliness, immortality, power, victory and as divine revelations and the bearer of heavenly messages.

In old times there were African sybilles that served as oracles. They were very powerful women. They were called the black doves.

"Genesis 8 : 7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth."

View attachment 33238
Raven = black which represents our shadow self that always seem to stay with us and are a part of our persona.

View attachment 33213

The dead are those people with a low frequency. Shofar represents a wake-up call for the sleeping and a sign for the awakened.

"On the morning of the third day, there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled... As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him. – Exodus 19:16

When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear.
View attachment 33215
View attachment 33216
"The thunder and lightning along with the dark billowing clouds that covered the mountain embodied the presence of the Lord and along with these majestic demonstrations of God's power are the loud trumpet blast – the shofar."

View attachment 33217

The story of Noahs Ark is possibly one of the least understood as it is taken in its literal context.

Noah means ‘Rest or Peace’. So by resting inside we align with the grace and the stillness of God. We need to rest from ourselves and the chaos of the mind.

We have this Noah energy in all of us and the only place to find it within is by stilling the mind through meditation or a similar practice.
This leads us to the MYTH of the Ark. This whole story is talking about a spiritual thing that happens and not a physical one.

Genesis 6 : 20 Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive.

Here we have the representation of duality = 2 and the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil

View attachment 33237

What this is saying is that we have to bring all of us into acceptance when we meditate. We cannot deny any part of us. In acceptance, transcendence can be found.

View attachment 33218
Black and RED indicates that the spiritual gateways are already open (look up Papa Legba and his colors)

Black is the original color, the dark/feminine energy and represents power, authority.

There is a mystical Christian initiation which has always consisted of seven stages, four of which correspond to four of the Stations of Calvary. The stages are:

The Washing of the Feet.
The Scourging.
The Mystic Death.
The entombment.
The Resurrection.

Watch the music video carefully. You'll find all these seven stages being symbolised in their music video.

This whole bts music video is a warning to us to be prepared for a war or rebellion in the spiritual realm between light (the elite, the masculine energy) and dark (the ancestors, true people, feminine energy) to strengthen our spirituality, our chakras and get rid of our insecurities.

That was excellent, especially the part about the spiritual war, thank you and your friend so much for this!! This year, we are witnessing a paradigm shift, this is common and it happens every now and then. (for instance, 2012 was the death of an old world spiritually speaking as in the cosmic energy has changed completely). There is an recurring battle between some energies thus, power is shifting, that's why people and societies are so divided and lost. It has nothing to do about good and bad as people perceive it however. Allow me to add (please correct me if I am wrong) that this symbolism comes from the original Kabbalah and as far as I know your friend is absolutely right about it but I am inclined to think that this band supports the Hollywood's Kabbalistic doctrines, which is a mix of the original Kabbalah and Crowley's teachings, so they have completed distorted the initial meaning and they follow a sinister spiritual path in my opinion. Maybe we could add this too to our interpretation if it stands correct.

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
I went to the cinema to see in preview "Onward" and sending certain details I could not help, while repesant to the analyzes of BTS, to notice that the animated film in addition to making references, to many symbols, it had in addition references that can also be associated with BTS. He mostly has references to MV On:
- I start with a comparison, when the brother looks at the father, like at the end of the ONF Why clip (except that there in the clip the energy is electronic and that it leaves, but I wanted to even put this comparison, in addition to they are also looking for a key). In the On clip, Jungkook runs towards the end of the stone.
- Jungkook also takes notes like the character. Notes which can be found in Spring Day, on washing machines.
- He absolutely wants to take the bus, when his brother wants him to take the Van, Van who at a pegasus draw on it and a plane takes off in the area at a given time, just after the pegasus is sacrificed. It also has a crescent moon.
It has many other references, such as Jam jam, purple in color, or the photos in his room and I add the world map which he finds in his library, by what I thought about the Idol clip and not that, in other clips, including at least one which is precisely in a library, on the other hand I know more than they clip also because of the sunset, which also appears in the film "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End", which in the film, it has a green light which represents the passage and in Ownard, there is a moment a green flash, I note it, because the green light according to my memories passes quickly, on a useless moment.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
What is your opinion about the coronavirus outbreak in SK?
SK is the most affected country after China and a lot of kpop events are being canceled. BT$ had to cancel their concerts too

BTS Have Canceled Their South Korea Tour Dates Over The Coronavirus Outbreak

"While we hope that the situation will improve, we must take into consideration the health and safety of hundreds of thousands of guests as well as our artists and the dire impact a last-minute cancellation may have on guests from overseas, production companies, and staff," Big Hit Entertainment said in a statement.

BH mediaplays a lot about BT$ helping korean economy and tourism. But now with the coronavirus outbreak that's going to stop,and I think canceling a show like this is a big deal

what do you think is gonna happen?after the movie Parasite won best picture at the Oscars I believed korean entertainment was going to be pushed big time in the West. But now it seems unlikely

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I come to here..I read something about V in this page. Make me shocked...is hard to believe it
Sorry I don't believe any rumor about him, if there is evidence..I will believe it.
We don't know is true or not, cause we not in he life.
I kinda sad know, cause I see v is really innocent and kind. So when see some people saying.. is hard to believe it
What did you Read??

Sorayahhh

Rookie

Do whatever you want sis, if you want to pray for them do it, even the most evil person needs the Light of God in his life.

I'm truly exhausted of People saying that they don't need prayers. They are also Gods creature why would only you be saved but not btass ?? Not only these seven Boys but also orther artist. It's True that they sold their soul and all and that it's very difficult to take their soul back but God is great, Who knows by her prayers or your prayers God can do something miraculous in their life.

At the end, when you are going to be infront of God, God is going to ask a lot of question including the souls that you brought back to him, because we as Christians has to bring many People by God, why would bitiez be excluded ??

Y'all saying that they Mock God, okey that's a fact, but even non celebrity are mocking God some People are very mean towards God but is it the reason for not praying or saving them? No.

God says pray for your enemy, humans are not our enemy but it's the devil. Because he is the one Who is bringing the People in Hell, leading the People to do bad things. We have to fight against the devil and the demons, not against humans. We have to destroy the evil Who are leading btiez and the orthers artist. And also other human beings. If the lights of God is in their life you are gonna see that they are gonna be a different person.

Even tho they look happy, it's Just a filter. We are all humans, nobody want to stay in the evil side forever, there's a moment in our life and we are going to be tired of all this. That's when you're gonna Search someting to be very happy. Be in peace.

Don't forget, our real enemy is satan, a spiritual fight against him. With our prayers and With God help we can destroy the evil.

Sorry for my english..

May God bless you all

That's all for me

Last edited:

Princessssss

Established
Why does it seem unlikely ? I think korean entertainment will be pushed hard te government profits from it . But do you think they will cancel their world tour too ? , what if the spread of the virus will be bigger in a couple months isn’t very dangerous to be in a crowd with thousands of other people.

wow

Veteran
BTS MUSIC VIDEO ANALYSIS

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View attachment 33236

View attachment 33212

View attachment 33211

View attachment 33238

View attachment 33213

View attachment 33215
View attachment 33216

View attachment 33217

View attachment 33237

View attachment 33218

The Washing of the Feet.
The Scourging.
The Mystic Death.
The entombment.
The Resurrection.

welcome back, i really miss your analysis, it helps a lot.

View attachment 33239

View attachment 33240

View attachment 33241

told you guys he is a sssssssssssssnake, it might sound like im joking but im not, he probably sssssssss at someone on their first encounter with him in order for him to show dominance or something lmao.
also, i think that in singularity, he controls the masks, the masks moves according to him, makes me think that he is in charge of his personalities instead of someone being in charge of it or the 6 masks represents the other members, and that he is singing the song about them being victims and all that. but that pict of bang ped0 tho, dont know how he went there but it probably means something.