BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
View attachment 33066View attachment 33067

Bigshit was shameful enough to film this for views.
Why not use the boys self mutilation and mental illnesses as inspo ?

I always suspected it's gonna be Jk... he saw himself as he was time travelling which provoked a time loop... it's kind of an annihilation. The deal is set. No matter how they reset ( J1n just wouldn't give up...)
View attachment 33070

Five feathers... We keep seeing it... in five years when he's gonna be 27 ?

View attachment 33071

Also , when he blows on the shell, the dead wakes up. He does not represent jesus , it's metaphorical for him being sacrificed probably.
Him blowing on the shell symbolizes the day of the doom when angel Esrafil blows on it so the dead wakes up. So I guess they were all dead and we saw them alive because of J1n time travelling.
The only one who seemed to not die was Vee. He was waiting for the day of the doom it seems. The dead have woken up as Jk blows on it.
This is sign of the times kinda.

Also as the the people awaken and come and gather right behind Vee they form kind of a pyramid and he's the head of the pyramid.

555 ultimate change.

This is the end and beginning of something WW3 ? NWO finally achieved ? Arrival of el Dajal ( the anti christ ) ?

Another thing, they keep saying let's not falls sick. During Korea press conference Vee very sarcastically says : " as Jk mentioned the tour, let's be happy healthy and not fall sick ?" .
Right then he looks at Jk and raises his eyebrows then does a devilish smile. JK looked uncomfortable....
Vee was also laughing with y00ngi when the journalists asked J1n about his enlistment...

In another interview when asked about Tour Jim1n says it's gonnebe like "BOOM"
Vee said "wait and see you will be surprised"

Jk looks beaten nowadays... and Vee seems to have a strong hold on him, J1n used to be very protective of Jk so does Jh0pe but Vee claimed them ( even Jim1n fell back in line ) , J1n looks uncomfortable whenever Jk tries to be closer to him.

This is a very interesting picture from Osaka muster concert when JinKook hold hands , Vee comes in between them and snatch J1n hand away he almost broke his arm from the strong hold. Since then, there was considerable distance between Jinkook , as if Jk is being isolated.
Have you noticed how Jk is almost banished from social medias ? Follows Vee like a dog on airport keeping his head low ? Only for Prince Vee to ride alone. The only two he seems to treat as equals are Y00ngi and namj00n.

View attachment 33072
J1n has always taken a good care of Jk they're almost like dad and son.

View attachment 33073

This was when Vee comes between Jinkook and literally snaps J1n arm.

View attachment 33074

It's creepy... how a devilish face transforms like this and suddenly you see a huge smile.

View attachment 33075

Funny how NJ posted this...

Can J1n really save Jk or did he join the winning team ?
I also forgot to say, that a llama panel tilting its head forward in painting in Fire, like the two towers of 9/11:

Lama:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Note that for a moment in the video, Jin is the only one sitting on the sofa, full of yellow, surrounded by garbage.
Sans titre-1.jpg

9/11:
Sans titre-1.jpg

tin oil

Rookie
Ok, I am entirely shocked!! Their mv had MAJOR NWO/Apocalypse vibes. Also, when Vee unfolded the little girl's blindfold, he had this "poisonous" tattoo on his neck (satan worshipper) again, then proceeds to take her with him and immediately after that, a portal opens widely and come through it together. This means they are leading the little kids astray. They also lead other humans through this portal that is supposed to mean "a new beginning/piece". So many symbolism about heaven and hell in reverse. At the beginning, we see many dead bodies and Bt€ show themselves as saviors. They wear again these creepy hoods and we see the sky cracks open and an apocalyptic event occurs. At the end, BT€ climb this rock and head to the heavens. They openly show us that they are God and came to save the human race/help them see the "truth) . (but they wear these hooded robes so they are Satan in reality so they mislead them ). Satan will be presented on Earth as the real God and many people will buy it and will get deceived as they will be desperate enough over all these (imminent) wars and hardships in general. And it is said that the Anti Christ will come to earth after the WW3. This is exactly what they are showing us. This is serious guys, I am sorry if my thoughts are all over the place but I am still very upset.

Edit: Bt€ are so far gone that they sincerely believe that the real God is the Anti Christ (and Jesus is the enemy) and wait for his arrival. This belief is way common among Luciferianists.In the spirit world, many entities give spiritual "crowns" as rewards for people's obedience. And I believe that Bt€ are highly rewarded and await for the rest of their trophies in the afterlife. (That's why they eagerly tried to ascend to the sky in their mv) Also,I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but Kookie is considered the enemy (he is the one that kills those people) and wears these thorned handcuffs that remind me of Christ. Then he washes away the blood. I don't know if I'm correct in this, but it seems to me that they try to paint Christ as a murderer (bc people many times confuse God with religious crimes) and the real God (Satan) will save them from this tyranny. (the new start as they showcase it)
i wish i could feed them cow poop with my own hands but they'll probably think i'm their sasaeng/army. i would rather stan myself than them and this is coming from someone who isn't a narcissist like they are. i'd rather watch paint actually dry on the wall than so much as have to look at them out of my own volition. i rather get electrocuted by armys for assassinating every member of bts because they'll find out who did it. i rather smear crud all over their face than lick a toilet seat that they used on the airplane. i rather take a shit on top of their heads instead of shitting on the floor of their pad like a sasaeng.

taepeach

Veteran
PhotoEditor_20200227_192619776.jpg

No, you werent the only one. Literal manifestation of demons in the smoke...

Please love me or please save me, maybe the flower covering the words represent him not able to express himself of being silenced calling out for help?

Why is jimin posing like a miss universe contestant?? And damn tae literally magnetically pulled jimin towards him! Literally i cannot imagine the thick and demonic/eerie atmosphere inside those industry buildings, stages/backstages....

tin oil

Rookie
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. Yes. I'm convinced that the companies and whoever else stalk these forums. I made a post about 88 increasing and ke1th @pe Feb 9th and 2 days later (after having a deleted insta page since like oct/nov 2019) he decided to post a pic with the same people doing the same evil hand signs talking about upcoming new music.

My post:

His only post so far:
View attachment 32658

So if you ever wanted to say something but wasn't sure if the company will see it. Here's your chance. :D
lmfao

tin oil

Rookie
aurora entertainment i hope you have the geyass balls to sue me. i just realized why users posting in these threads type bt$ instead of you kno, bicc fookin shet aka bfs. y'all be all like that's just the way the kook1e crumbles, since t3a is a bitch LOL. typing like that when you search idols'/idol group names it doesn't come up in the search. for instance m@rc0. that's smart didn't think of doing that but o well lul. i'm literally shaking in my boots on the possibility of being sued for shitting on idols and the companies that represent them. boy am i scared you almost can't tell if i'm sarcastic or not because of my genuine phear. o dear.

edawntae

Rookie
BLATANT WARNINGS

IMG_20200227_224640.jpg
In their song We are Bulletproof: Eternal
They are asking Army why they wont stop following them. ( A clear warning) They're asking why army are choosing to walk with them, and then also saying that they got to heaven (past tense). They are literally telling them what will happen if they continue to walk with BTS- who definitely know what fate awaits them.
and the MV clearly depicts them all moving on into the heavens. IMG_20200227_224842.jpg

mimis

Established
BLATANT WARNINGS

View attachment 33141
In their song We are Bulletproof: Eternal
They are asking Army why they wont stop following them. ( A clear warning) They're asking why army are choosing to walk with them, and then also saying that they got to heaven (past tense). They are literally telling them what will happen if they continue to walk with BTS- who definitely know what fate awaits them.
and the MV clearly depicts them all moving on into the heavens. View attachment 33142
Yeah, I saw the video just now and that rock really looks like the one in the Lion King. I think bts are waiting for the arrival of the Antichrist and they are showing right in our faces that therefore they are performing many rituals, mocking Jesus, thinking of themselves as Gods and leading their fanbase (which had kid's brain) to hell with them, since it feels like they are preparing for the battle against the second coming of God!!!
Also Junkook running in the forest really reminded me of that Avicii video about pedofilia 'For a better day' where kids are running through fields chased by a pedofile. I've heard that usually in the illuminati rituals they have initiates or celebrities chasing obducted, drugged and raped kids in the forests and killing them. So may be BigHit is trying to tell us that JK is already deep in the cult and gained more power and influence by raping and killing kids in rituals. And I've heard Justin Bieber had to go through the same shit if he wanted to become 'God like' figure to his followers.

mimis

Established
Bts On video they uploaded since last week had 70 mil views the first day and now on the 6th day it has 99 mil. That speaks how irrelevant they are becoming!
Also the new video they uploaded, which has heavy symbolism has 39mil views since yesterday and I am sure the views are going to remain low but that goes to show that when army sees bts show heavy symbolism, that could somehow link them to the illuminati they avoid watching it and don't stream it like crazy. They are so blunt! And in the comment section there are so many spanish comments, the views are either payed or may be spanish people are going on conspiracies with bts because I remember when JB video came out there were so many spanish people analyzing it and speaking out for the pedofilia elite and stuff...idk. But bighit run out of ideas already. I don't see them coming with a mind blowing and views' blowing comeback decpite all of their rituals and sacrifices. Bts are becoming like an old gramophone record...bin worthy!

Lili

QUICK NOTES:
- He dove is Jin. It is pierced by the arrow, I have a more detailed explanation in the article I am writing.
- Jungkook follows the ritual, death and resurrection that a companion, before becoming a master (he is the last to be returned to Freemasonry). Normally, we bathe the person until he loses consciousness, until he regains consciousness.Or Jungkook drinks the sperm of Jimin, in the clip "NAMANANA" of Lay appears front lanterns, of which bunches of burned grapes, except the bunches of grapes, represents blood and the blood sperm of the child / childhood, during that the combination gives the symbols of light. Jungkook and the others go to the top of the stone, as in the Lion King, a reference to royalty and therefore to the crown (the crown and vice versa is symbolized by a horn).
- Obviously it is an info, to be taken with tweezers, but I wanted to note it. V has black blood (I remember a testimony from a girl who joined Daesh, she said that after their sexual intercourse, the blood became black. The blood turns black after a long time in the air (if I'm not mistaken).
- RAP Monster, said that flies in the black cloud (the black cloud, is visible in the clip "NAMANANA" by Lay and in other clips).
- Lay like Jimin is in a vehicle, I thought it symbolized, as a sexual exclave, since either it becomes a sexual object.
''Or Jungkook drinks the sperm of Jimin'' ?? where did you saw that??

(ps: i have been following this forum since months ago, but never reply or write anything. I believe in most things everyone is saying here) (english isn't my native language)

Shadow

Rookie
Bts On video they uploaded since last week had 70 mil views the first day and now on the 6th day it has 99 mil. That speaks how irrelevant they are becoming!
Also the new video they uploaded, which has heavy symbolism has 39mil views since yesterday and I am sure the views are going to remain low but that goes to show that when army sees bts show heavy symbolism, that could somehow link them to the illuminati they avoid watching it and don't stream it like crazy. They are so blunt! And in the comment section there are so many spanish comments, the views are either payed or may be spanish people are going on conspiracies with bts because I remember when JB video came out there were so many spanish people analyzing it and speaking out for the pedofilia elite and stuff...idk. But bighit run out of ideas already. I don't see them coming with a mind blowing and views' blowing comeback decpite all of their rituals and sacrifices. Bts are becoming like an old gramophone record...bin worthy!
Good analysis! I know.. it was the same as the previous comebacks with the black hooded figures, I wonder why it's such such the same as the fire MV and all the others.
It was really disturbing to see that sharp thistle bracelet and all the other things too. I felt like a bit of spice was missing this MV! I believe it's possible to buy views because youtube had the power of deleting a scene of bighit's video (prologue ending) and they also took the views off the music videos. I couldn't be bothered this comeback much because they used the same themes and masonic colours. This also happened with the ariana video they had people analysing the illuminati in the video when it first came out (triangles)

Princessssss

Established
View attachment 33143

Remember in January Vee commented under a Corona post and asked people to stay safe.

During one of their US interviews. JK said very disappointedly that he was looking forward to tour and meeting army.
I remember my first thought was : is something gonna happen?

While Vee said "I really enjoyed the process" ( of making the album. )

Again in Korea press conference he said "as Jk said let's stay healthy" looks at Jk does his eyebrow thing and smiles.

Today concerts have been concealed because of the concern about Corona, army are refunding their tickets and donating to charities to help find medication for the virus.

It was preplanned. Definitely.

The virus was created and when a virus is created it has to have its cure. However they're spreading this global panic , killing people and help revive their laboratories and pharmaceutical economy.
It's nice that people are giving away their money to help further spread the virus.
bts did a great job robbing them of their hard earned money.

Their US promo was huge, but that doesnt come with nothing , their global influence is being used. And at this point I am convinced they're not regular idols but political ambassadors.

View attachment 33144View attachment 33145

Army will now donate their money to "help".

Aside from voodoo or whatever creepy story. I think is very simple. Money rules it all.

Real magic is nothing but directing attention, where attention goes energy flows. They don't have super powers or whatever. They just succeed in distracting us , why ? Because we dont have a strong sense of purpose.
They are most deffinetly a political ambassador , they are a money flow for the sk government

silvertea

Rookie
I was looking for a photo I remember seeing back then when I didn't know bts which is a black and white picture of their faces with each of them covering one eye. I couldn't find it it's like it never existed, but found this instead:

Interesting to say the least. Very out there huh, they aren't even being subtle..
And this very "fashionable" photoshoot with beta kitten pattern and a pink panther?

Shuna

Star
''Or Jungkook drinks the sperm of Jimin'' ?? where did you saw that??

(ps: i have been following this forum since months ago, but never reply or write anything. I believe in most things everyone is saying here) (english isn't my native language)
It's not my language either, I use Google Translate.

If you want to understand this situation, I made an article on the photoshoot of the meal of BTS:

Redux

After i come to this page and what I see in BT$ song..I'm done.
Especially this album "on" concept..
I feel too much ilimuniati
I feel I don't want to see them often
I hope I will stop listen to them Soon
I don't know who has the crime in this. CEO? Bigh,? Or BT$ themselves..I'm sad
i don't care if BT$ disband. Is good if their disband. I think their really stressful and want people help them..but can't..cause BT$ being control
This scared..

Last edited:

Redux

So army’s goal was to get 100M views in the first 24 hours. They weren’t even close. At this point they won’t even reach 50M views by that time. I’m actually very surprised. Why do you think they’re not streaming the video?
I hear yt delete 67million views. Idk true or not. Or maybe their pretend to be stuck and then suddenly get higher views..