BTS discussion thread

ch3ndeux

TXT is really disturbing. Their image and concept is supposed to be “pure” and “innocent” but they are really pushing the limit with p*do imagery. I mean just look at this photoshoot:

5AD5E045-2212-4479-9665-4E9744C12D27.jpeg
F9D84404-552C-46A3-89A6-F98FC8321668.jpeg

Some of the members are still underage I also noticed this “subliminal” (not very subtle) messaging here:
C928B42E-4237-4C9F-8DA4-35535B99F871.pngDA04C80D-B2BF-4F58-A2B3-1BA9944F5ED1.jpeg

Having followed them a little bit I find some of the members questionable, Yeonjun (with the blue hair) acts extremely provocative and is always doing gay fanservice with the other members, whereas Soobin (black hair) just seems weird (not right in the head), he constantly spaces out and stumbles over his words and acts shy and insecure. Almost like he’s not at full mental capacity. I think these 2 have almost definitely been groomed as beta sex kittens, Soobin also has a ton of selfies where he looks zoned out in cars late at night???

4B1284D9-D8B6-4D0F-8061-C4A9AA233F47.jpeg

Sorry if this is OT since it’s not BTS but as you know it’s the same company and i think BigHit and Bang PD are toeing the line to see how blatant they can get with pushing p*dophilic themes and imagery. Their videos and songs also have a magical (magickal/occult) them to them but I’m not that well versed in that so if anyone can expound on that please do.

Also of note, this (covering one eye):
9E1DCAD1-058A-42ED-BB74-FA6B77E4AAE5.jpeg

And they have risqué lyrics, like in Cat & Dog where they sing about wanting to be someone’s CAT/DOG or PET (“Let’s play forever, I just wanna be your dog”) and here:
D157A1B3-A2BF-42D3-910E-592313340CA4.jpeg

It feels really sinister to me, like I said they have UNDERAGE members in the group. BigHit is a sick sick company. It doesn’t even feel like they’re trying to hide it.

A85FE0E8-A1AF-48BE-882C-32ED45363418.jpeg

may_a

Hi, I haven’t got much time to write since I signed up here, but I saw the paper cover magazines and I wanted to comment on that, they are very disturbing, specially J1n’s cover, since it has many symbols that reference to ped0s like, the pizza, ice cream, hot dog, cupcake... (if you don’t know the meaning of this look for the pizza gate, but you probably do) there’s even a pacifier… if they wanted to make a concept on fast food why would they put it there, this is so disgusting, I also feel so bad for TXT they are going the same path as BTS..

Other thing I wanted to comment is that two days ago I was listening to BWL, and suddenly the video turned black and the phone froze at 11.22h, I don’t know just wanted to share it, because I keep having weird experiences when I listen to that song

lightmightgirl

Veteran
J00n sure does have a unique taste..i was wondering why would he take a pic with something normal like a pottery jar but then i learned that..these MOON jars are special k0rean thing ..the artist only makes about 10 of these each year..its white porcelain..
And the term MOON in it just makes it more weirder..

And glad to see you again @lightmightgirl :)
Definitely, I actually think he's appeasing to someone in the art world, does seem attached to that area of entertainment (to say the least).

Glad to hear from you as well :). I enjoy reading our analysis on these situations.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Your homegirl here had a dream today from no other than BT$, and it was more of a prediction thing. I totally forgot the Grammy's were coming up I stopped watching TV long time ago, and guess what I dreamed of... Yes, BT$ actually received what I can recall 7 nominations. The number 3 was very specific in the dream as well so it was confusing as to what it was relating to, also they will be the 2nd group to win the most nominations or something of that nature. They will make history in the 2nd level of a category. I was shooketh when I woke up from my dream because I don't care for them no more.

lightmightgirl

Veteran

View attachment 28090
Oouuu this is interesting, when i read that i literally felt barked at! I can tell how serious tae was...Hes soo scary! :oops: i really wanna know what happened because there was a video of a fan meeting where a fan mentioned taekook and they both smiled at her and responded "ah taekook!" But now tae is being very harsh and defensive about it and publicly denying it. Wow what a technique..if they were real then maybe they got tired/dissatisfied/bored of their services but something mustve happened. Taekook is one of the or the most popular ships it couldnt have taken them THIS long to realize it and call fans out by it NOW.

He also has canker sores but i literally get that all the time cuz im always biting inside my mouth, it takes off within days to weeks. Be patient tae lol unless that was caused by something elseeee...........
I do not think that JM and V were ever a thing, but I do think that JK may have had one of those small flings with V during tour. No doubt in my mind. Also, could it be that his specific rebelling(JK) towards the company is a break up thing also in combination with mistreatment. I saw that V was hanging with his bff again the actor one. Both of them seem to have some chemistry when they hang supposedly. Do not get me wrong the shipping this is a big factor to media and fan play but V and JK seem to have something going on that was not forced.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
TXT is really disturbing. Their image and concept is supposed to be “pure” and “innocent” but they are really pushing the limit with p*do imagery. I mean just look at this photoshoot:

View attachment 28105
View attachment 28106

Some of the members are still underage I also noticed this “subliminal” (not very subtle) messaging here:
View attachment 28107View attachment 28108

Having followed them a little bit I find some of the members questionable, Yeonjun (with the blue hair) acts extremely provocative and is always doing gay fanservice with the other members, whereas Soobin (black hair) just seems weird (not right in the head), he constantly spaces out and stumbles over his words and acts shy and insecure. Almost like he’s not at full mental capacity. I think these 2 have almost definitely been groomed as beta sex kittens, Soobin also has a ton of selfies where he looks zoned out in cars late at night???

View attachment 28111

Sorry if this is OT since it’s not BTS but as you know it’s the same company and i think BigHit and Bang PD are toeing the line to see how blatant they can get with pushing p*dophilic themes and imagery. Their videos and songs also have a magical (magickal/occult) them to them but I’m not that well versed in that so if anyone can expound on that please do.

Also of note, this (covering one eye):
View attachment 28109

And they have risqué lyrics, like in Cat & Dog where they sing about wanting to be someone’s CAT/DOG or PET (“Let’s play forever, I just wanna be your dog”) and here:
View attachment 28110

It feels really sinister to me, like I said they have UNDERAGE members in the group. BigHit is a sick sick company. It doesn’t even feel like they’re trying to hide it.

View attachment 28112
THISSSS!yessssss! spot on.. Their agenda is more ped0 like than BT$ . SOOBIN is weird af and also a DEC born member.. KAI looks honestly out of this world high all the time. He doesn't even look fully Korean looks of English Scottish descent. Wasn't he the member with royalty in his blood? I think Yeon is the Jamal of the group!

Truthteller

Veteran
not sure if they are serious with this cover but it's so ugly
And of course RM is doing the one eye in the cover and a strange picture of him as an angel

if you see the full pictures there are a lot of rainbows...and pizza

Seeing these covers and TxT’s repeatedly disturbing photoshoots my fears about BT$ and Big$hit being deeply involved in the Ped0 world are unfortunately getting close to reality. Remember that this company has a bunch of very young trainees under its belt. God knows what goes on behind close doors. Technically some members of the new group are underage, but the most vulnerable are the young, powerless and nameless trainee kids. BT$ are all adult men, so they don’t appeal to pedos, there must be other reasons for this disturbing symbolism. Perhaps the company is involved with international ped0phile rings, pimping little boys to the perverse elite. If Bt$ members are aware and benefiting from this, they all deserve the electrical chair with their CEO and other company bosses.

taepeach

Veteran
And of course RM is doing the one eye in the cover and a strange picture of him as an angel

Very much 70s-80s p*do/lolita vibes with the child like colors and graphics. I swear i thought the background was edited by a fan but no this is the actual photoshoot. Y00ngi and j!n have blond hair and tae looks like he is gonna kill you with lazer eyes lol.

And i guess since t×t is under b!gh!t we can talk about them. Some of them already have had their hair dyed blond, and they were really young when they debuted. Hueningk@i is even younger than me by 2 months, and they are always doing those cat/dog positions and looking up at the camera and of course the abundant symbolism with magic and twinkles and stuff lol

lightmightgirl

Veteran

OOFFF Paper magazine lovely joint as always. This company loves the illuminat!, The Lisa Frank symbolism goes so well with them and their agenda that was assigned to them. If you guys don't know that Jm picture with dolphins surrounding him is heavily symbolic of ped0phil*a. Dolphins have symbolism for these sickos. Very telling as Jamal is actually the se8 kitten of the group. J!n of course surrounded by ring pop, hot dogs, french fries, lolipops, cupcakes, twizzlers (oral service) , oh and since when has Lisa frank ever been associated with pills (last time I checked their products were for kids) so possible overdose prediction for the future members.? Notice the pig, as I have said many times before pig means g@y slut the ultimate taker and receiver in the g@y world.

Look at this one:

the poses for Rm and Jk says it all.

Great collaboration seemed like the best fit for their wild chase as spawns (sarcasm).

wow

Veteran
please say sike right now. this has to be a joke LMAOOO im dying the background looks like cheap chinese toys product packaging that i can get in the middle of the streets for like less than a dollar (maybe it shows how cheap they are) and dont even get me started on "break the internet"? ralph breaks the internet? is this a crossover? lmaooo. if their fans would still like that concept/photos, then i believe it is a mock for them cause look at how ugly those look yet the fans would see it as a e s t h e t i c, just like purple witch said, "come to your senses" periodt

cadiz

Star

lightmightgirl

Veteran
and i oop..

BigSh!t is in love with the twink looks of the txt members that'll be their new look....

THIS goes well with you guys's analysis.
Hi, I did numerology analysis for the rest of the members as requested.

nj
35/8 and 39582358
He should need to learn to understand and show empathy to people's feelings. He can gain abundance and freedom by combining discipline and experience. He can be passive-aggressive. When he needs something to be done, instead of asking directly, he can be manipulative. He can gain power and money and be an authority figure with discipline.

sg
34/7 and 93477371
He has to learn how to manage the feeling of shame. Problems can occur when trying to keep his distance from people. He is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jk
36/9 and 19891189
He should learn to trust himself and ask what I really feel instead of what I should feel. Also, he should learn to respect other's opinions and to release his doubts about himself.

jh
34/7 and 92575279
Uncontrolled stress can sometimes make him to take wrong decisions and prevent him from making full use of his capabilities. Like sg, he is good at practical works in daily life. He is here to bridge the two worlds by combining his achievements in daily life with spirituality and faith.

jm
29/11 and 41624573
He must learn honesty and consistency. Because of his curious and easily bored character when he reach his goal, he may sometimes be perceived as letting people down and even using them. His creative energy is very high. He has a strong and wide aura. When he finds inspiration, he needs less sleep than most people. Because of his strong energy, many people find him attractive. As he lack the sense of relationship with himself, he value and seek the relationship with others.
You are so spot on with the readings great work.!! You read very well.. I can see many things similar to their real personalities (not the one BT$ displays)!

cadiz

Star
Seeing these covers and TxT’s repeatedly disturbing photoshoots my fears about BT$ and Big$hit being deeply involved in the Ped0 world are unfortunately getting close to reality. Remember that this company has a bunch of very young trainees under its belt. God knows what goes on behind close doors. Technically some members of the new group are underage, but the most vulnerable are the young, powerless and nameless trainee kids. BT$ are all adult men, so they don’t appeal to pedos, there must be other reasons for this disturbing symbolism. Perhaps the company is involved with international ped0phile rings, pimping little boys to the perverse elite. If Bt$ members are aware and benefiting from this, they all deserve the electrical chair with their CEO and other company bosses.
the whole photoshoot is related to p***philia ....the signs are all over the pictures
But BT$ members are not kids so....what mesage are they trying to send here?

they are involved in disgusting acts...its right in front of us

lightmightgirl

Veteran
the whole photoshoot is related to p***philia ....the signs are all over the pictures
But BT$ members are not kids so....what mesage are they trying to send here?

they are involved in disgusting acts...its right in front of us
good insight. This is why I always go back to thinking that they are actually into the sick and disturbing side of the entertainment industry. Could it be that they are into it? Don't bash me guys (lol) just an opinion. Think about it they have all the fans just there willing to do whatever for their oppas? Or they just are used for the twink look.. because that is what their directors/Ceos like them to look like//
Also: how much coke is BigpeDo sniffing can he stop being the Hitler of Korea. He thinks he can just pretend to be the ultimate savior of Kpoop.
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/mv-director-thanks-big-hit-for-giving-him-a-large-budget-to-produce-txts-magic-island-mv

cadiz

Star
and about TXT the kids are just so fake....full of plastic surgery

they are so young but BH already made them change their faces

they are one of the most plastic looking groups I have ever seen
Not hating on them for this....Im just showing how BH is forcing them to change so much