BTS discussion thread

BlueNeon

Rookie
Wow, maybe show some class J1m1n :confused:
Is it definitely the Bt5 boys that post their tweets? Or is it possible the management can post stuff just to cause a bit of shit for some members seeing as it’s all fucked up anyway in their world?
Whatever, this is really ignorant considering Sulli’s death.
Yes, I notice every time something in the kpop industry happens, BT$ always post something else at the same time, like a distraction technique, like when the S@ngri scandal was floating around, details for BT$ comeback was posted around the same time. :/ It's so annoying and heartless :(:mad:

Sulli's death made me sick to my stomach! I've never witnessed such evil in my life! Like we knew someone was going to die soon everybody talked about it here! We knew for them to get a Grammy somebody had to die! I'm crying as I'm typing this. We know why they went to SA all the rituals we were talking about everything is coming true! These people are the most predictable monsters ever! When I saw candy man wearing a red jacket when they were coming back from SA, I knew it I knew something was up I felt so disgusted by his picture! And wondered why was he wearing a red jacket! Is the fame and money worth it?! I know I don't have physical proof but something tells me BT5 sacrificed her! I feel sick for supporting them before!
I feel you. They are ALL a disgrace. How DARE they turn their backs on God and work for satan, and do everything they´re currently doing? This is sad, but it should allow you to have ZERO, ABSOLUTE ZERO sympathy for them! They deserve to go to hell for ETERNITY. I just read everyones post about her death, and I´m just like ¨Wow, first thing that surprised me in a long time¨ I´m usually never shocked at these things but the fact J1m1in did that...wow. Just proves how wicked they are.

They most certainly ARE satans people no doubt. I am sorry you had to see that to the point it made you cry. I understand your feelings. This is what I´m talking about. Stay away from those monsters and warn as many people as you can whether they insult you back or not. Their fans are BRAIN DEAD. It´s almost impossible but I suggest trying at least. God said, ¨If you know the truth and you dont warn anyone, their blood will be on your hands but if you warn them, and they dont listen, you will get the reward and they will receive damnation¨

I´m sorry my love :/

Navy

Rookie
I feel you. They are ALL a disgrace. How DARE they turn their backs on God and work for satan, and do everything they´re currently doing? This is sad, but it should allow you to have ZERO, ABSOLUTE ZERO sympathy for them! They deserve to go to hell for ETERNITY. I just read everyones post about her death, and I´m just like ¨Wow, first thing that surprised me in a long time¨ I´m usually never shocked at these things but the fact J1m1in did that...wow. Just proves how wicked they are.

They most certainly ARE satans people no doubt. I am sorry you had to see that to the point it made you cry. I understand your feelings. This is what I´m talking about. Stay away from those monsters and warn as many people as you can whether they insult you back or not. Their fans are BRAIN DEAD. It´s almost impossible but I suggest trying at least. God said, ¨If you know the truth and you dont warn anyone, their blood will be on your hands but if you warn them, and they dont listen, you will get the reward and they will receive damnation¨

I´m sorry my love :/
Thanks! I have been a fan of kpop for a long time! I used to be a fan of fx, 2nei, big bang and many more! It used to be harmless up until Jonghyun hyung's death everything went to shit! All the old groups were disbanded or involved in scandals and went on hiatus's while bt5 was becoming more and more popular by the day now people only talk about them I guess they won the game! Back in the day groups shared the spotlight not like now! I'm happy I deleted everything though Instagram always recommend me their pics I don't care anymore... So the jacket I said made me sick last time turned out it has eyes well googles on it! I didn't even know this!I saw the picture comparing it now I can't find it . This death really hurt me because I liked her soo much! My WiFi is acting up sigh! Has anyone analysed sulli's latest song yet? I haven't watched all of it and not planning to so if any one does tag or something. Here's a little snippet of her doing an interview
http://instagr.am/p/B3mZhgYl5nN/

Thanks! I have been a fan of kpop for a long time! I used to be a fan of fx, 2nei, big bang and many more! It used to be harmless up until Jonghyun hyung's death everything went to shit! All the old groups were disbanded or involved in scandals and went on hiatus's while bt5 was becoming more and more popular by the day now people only talk about them I guess they won the game! Back in the day groups shared the spotlight not like now! I'm happy I deleted everything though Instagram always recommend me their pics I don't care anymore... So the jacket I said made me sick last time turned out it has eyes well googles on it! I didn't even know this!I saw the picture comparing it now I can't find it . This death really hurt me because I liked her soo much! My WiFi is acting up sigh! Has anyone analysed sulli's latest song yet? I haven't watched all of it and not planning to so if any one does tag or something. Here's a little snippet of her doing an interview
http://instagr.am/p/B3mZhgYl5nN/
Dang, I never heard of this girl, and yet that video made me emotional :(
Gosh, yeah no, bts will get the eternal suffering of their lives once judgment comes upon them. Yeah, that is how you know they ARE most likely NOT under mind control at the moment given the fact they did this, and then J1m1ns photo, not to mention the moon situation. I really don´t think anyone is messing with them, I sincerely think they did that all on their own.

You know, I have a theory. What if they start sacrificing more than usual (I mean I dunno their routine nor do I want to) BECAUSE J1n will die soon, and they don´t want their fans to leave them since their ultimate purpose is to damn many souls? Like what if they´re purposely trying to become more popular so that when J1n dies, hardly any fans will leave? When J1n dies, you´d think bts would also die down. And if they DID die down, then you know THEY will kill them. When sellouts get too old or unpopular, they get killed, so that just adds another reason. I heard they did sign another contract to be with each other for another 7 years after all.

If they did die, one by one- I guarantee the top 3 last alive would be tea, nj, and either jk or j1m1n. But this is just a theory.

Hopeful

Star
Oops the tables here are turning on beetees now ...

Beetees isn't the only group out there now..

With such a medicore song superm hits number 1 .. so yeah this time if a sacrifice was needed to be done ..it was by them.

Or maybe just maybe a speculation here .. that this can be done for the new girl group b1ghit and that woman (who came from Sm to b1ghit ) are deciding to debut ..
Just mere speculations here...

This can't be for txt ..right.? That group is already a Flop

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I made some research although it is pretty obvious that Sulli was a sacrifice (here are some facts and conspiracies):
1. She died at "3:21"= 6
2. They will use the depression and eating disorder as blame since she died of "cardiac arrest" that is why they'll wait for the public to make theories and release a statement after. Th obvious weight loss months prior and deep depression will amount to her "death conclusion".
3. SA is a hot spot for royalty need to be part of this to occur, mass sacrifice need more than just a group of people.
4. Many practices such as santeria need fresh sacrifices hence her death occured during full moon, SA events, and involve current numerology (dates, times, numbers).
5. For those who have finished basic math, remember this : Function Notation & Evaluating at Numbers; The expression "f (x)" means "a formula, named f, has x as its input variable". The occult love numbers : "Why is the input called the "argument"? The term "argument" has a long history. Originally, it was a logical term, referring to a statement that forwarded a proof or, in a less formal sense, a claim that was being used to try to convince somebody of something.
6. She was probably a few days, months, or weeks from ratting someone out, she might have planned an uncovering of a "weinstein type ordeal" She started as a child actress and was most likely mk ultra'd since then. She became a slave, and you know the rest. She could have also been dealt cards as she became the CEO of a pop -up shop owned by SM Entertainment which could have had ties with a gang (most likely a money laundering thing) and shit hit the walls with a bad deal. She was quite outspoken anyways.
7. She had a video on her ig where she held an owl with diamond eyes (sideways) . The owl means many things; Desolation, Mourning, and reincarnation, etc.
8. In the video of Goblin, she "croaks" she suddenly passes out on the grass with alludes to her sacrificing coming soon.
9. Right before her death she was reprogrammed; blonde, and then pink hair. Her alters were all over the place.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
just saw this on my timeline....wow

he is really out there posting "cute" pictures when a fellow kpop idol commited "suicide"....on his birthday?
can someone translate this?
It's disgusting, but what is more crazy is the FILA brand, they started in Piedmont a region in Northwest Italy got popular probably through royalty $$ since Piedmont has historical ties with freemasonry, then SK company bought them out...Now they are global ambassadors for them.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
and he goes on twitter and post about his birthday o_O

You know what's strange?...he posted that at 3 AM (korean time) ....And in his post he says he overslept and thats why he posted so late.....

so what's going on? he woke up randomly at 3AM to post that?....3 am is a very significant time by the way
here is an eminem video and song called 3am...he takes a blood bath very casually and talks about killing people (lovely)

YUPPPPPPPPPPP, 3 AM is the devil's hour; rituals, sacrifices, spiritual activity (demonic) are the strongest at this hour.
27 Forever club keeps collecting more souls. It is a sacred and powerful number among the occult!

worldinside

Rookie

With such a medicore song superm hits number 1 .. so yeah this time if a sacrifice was needed to be done ..it was by them.

Or maybe just maybe a speculation here .. that this can be done for the new girl group b1ghit and that woman (who came from Sm to b1ghit ) are deciding to debut ..

IKR i mean this superm song so generic and average tbh, im shock it hits no 1, wow

Sulli's death touched me as well and i didn't even know here. When i saw an article aboit her death i was pretty sure that she was a sacrafice. And what did the media say about her death? That it was a suicide? Cuz they ALWAYS use the same excuse. I have no words. And can somebody explain what did jimin do? I'm confused because i don't follow them on any social media so...but bts has been surrounded by deaths for a long time so i think sulli's death might also be connected to them. Also, was she connected to the illuminati? Because i don't think they would sacrafice just any person. But that whole thing is sick, i'm shocked and i have no words :/
Sulli supposedly killed herself which we all know isnt true. THEY use cover ups to cover up the truth. A lot of us believe she was a sacrifice, and that bts are the ones behind it. We were informed hours ago that after she supposedly killed herself, jimin posted a picture of him being happy go lucky, basically. Idk if she was part of the illuminati but if she is, I'm starting to think why should I feel bad...

Pepsi

Veteran

Super m got #1 long before sulli died. The reason they got #1 was bc of the flash bundles and stuff. They had less streams but a lot of album sales. They're being accused of buying their way to the top lol

wow

Veteran
dont know if im overthinking, but since btshit exists, everyone starting to die lmao, maybe because companis want to make their rituals stronger so that they can beat btshit? but why is it still btshit that gets the spotlight? i think s!m and bigshit is under a contract, bigshit doesnt have any other groups or famous person to sacrifice with cause they only got btshit, so bigshit decided to take s!m to be working for sacrifice because s!m has many artists. think about it, the more famous and loved the person is, the more powerful the rituals are, and bigshit cant sacrifice another granny cause that will be suspicious, and everytime a death happen, btshit is releasing something important, wether its concert or any othwr events, and they always post something aftee or before the death. for jm, i think he is just being an attention seeker, he is so disrespectful and that annoys me a lot, he couldve just wait a day after, or say sorry and post something after he thanked for the birthday wishes, he wants to make it all about himself, what a loser. and th's post is creepy tbh, and its linked to jong's death soo much, he posted before his death with a dog named coal briquette, how creepy is that? and i saw many people on twitter say that ye0ntan gave them creepy and eerie vibes, like theres demons inside that dog, yeah i dont doubt that its not true. theyre onto something, please dont tell me im being delulu.

sadaf

Rookie
I think all of you know Sullis last song "Goblin". She portrayed a mental illness in this song but i dont know which. Anyway, this scene the minute 3:00 caught my eye: with her horns on her head and this suddenly dark concept if u know what i mean.

Lately its a thing to make bubblegum music with the cute concept in the start and then in the end it becomes darker until it looks like a witch house. like clc's song "devil".
The start is innocent and cute and suddenly they wear black and they showing their truth.

and also the scene of goblin in minute 3:44. Sulli wakes up and the scene shows blood marks like someone shooted at her.
Maybe this is a subliminal message of SM and the whole sacrifice thing like they wanted to give us in our subconcious mind a signal to say, someone will die soon. Idk but these r my thoughts.

sadaf

Rookie
I think all of you know Sullis last song "Goblin". She portrayed a mental illness in this song but i dont know which. Anyway, this scene the minute 3:00 caught my eye: with her horns on her head and this suddenly dark concept if u know what i mean.

Lately its a thing to make bubblegum music with the cute concept in the start and then in the end it becomes darker until it looks like a witch house. like clc's song "devil".
The start is innocent and cute and suddenly they wear black and they showing their truth.

and also the scene of goblin in minute 3:44. Sulli wakes up and the scene shows blood marks like someone shooted at her.
Maybe this is a subliminal message of SM and the whole sacrifice thing like they wanted to give us in our subconcious mind a signal to say, someone will die soon. Idk but these r my thoughts.
Also the fact that Sulli with horns goes to the door and knocking and then the colorful sulli awakes with blood marks tells us that this satanic industry killed her. its definitely a subliminal!

dont know if im overthinking, but since btshit exists, everyone starting to die lmao, maybe because companis want to make their rituals stronger so that they can beat btshit? but why is it still btshit that gets the spotlight? i think s!m and bigshit is under a contract, bigshit doesnt have any other groups or famous person to sacrifice with cause they only got btshit, so bigshit decided to take s!m to be working for sacrifice because s!m has many artists. think about it, the more famous and loved the person is, the more powerful the rituals are, and bigshit cant sacrifice another granny cause that will be suspicious, and everytime a death happen, btshit is releasing something important, wether its concert or any othwr events, and they always post something aftee or before the death. for jm, i think he is just being an attention seeker, he is so disrespectful and that annoys me a lot, he couldve just wait a day after, or say sorry and post something after he thanked for the birthday wishes, he wants to make it all about himself, what a loser. and th's post is creepy tbh, and its linked to jong's death soo much, he posted before his death with a dog named coal briquette, how creepy is that? and i saw many people on twitter say that ye0ntan gave them creepy and eerie vibes, like theres demons inside that dog, yeah i dont doubt that its not true. theyre onto something, please dont tell me im being delulu.
I'm gonna have to agree with you. I feel like bts is bigger than any other famous person or group I know. Also, yes that dog is demonic. I used to look at videos of tea and his dog and listen, that dogs eyes... just uh-uh. His or her whatever gender it is, their eyes would always be furrowed and they'd always look mad. That dog is definitely demon infested, no doubt. Been thinking about that for a while now. Yeah jm is an attention seeker, I used to hear things like how he had low self esteem and worked out and stuff, whether it's true or not, that guy gets on my nerves. Like what are you doing? You did the worst of the worst, you ALREADY have attention but you just gotta keep seeking attention. Okay man, you don't make sense.

Natta123

Rookie

The mental disease is written at the beginning of the video, it’s the dissociative personality disorder/multiple personality disorder. It is when a person have split personality into separate alters created through trauma.

Dissociative personality disorder is created in illuminati slaves to control them. It is how MK Ultra/Project Monarch works.

It’s been mentioned before on the kpop threat and probably here as well that her whole solo album have lots of references to MK Ultra.

She’s got a song called ,Dorothy’ (main character from Wizard of Oz). The book is known to be used during the programming of MK ultra slaves.

What is more, she’s dyed her hair blonde what indicates reprogramming.

It’s obvious that the entertainment industry/her handlers/SM are responsible for her mental state. There is no way I can believe that she killed herself due to hateful comments. That is just a technic to hold others accountable for this tragedy.