BTS discussion thread

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Wait a damn second, they got humiliated in this interview, yet SUPERM announced their western tour. Oh sounds fishy to me.

SuperM reveals dates and locations for their North American arena tour 'WE ARE THE FUTURE' Can we all talk about how from all the letter's involved in their band name, the U is underlined, meaning, that if U is cancelled it spells out SpERM lmao wow an ingredient in spiritual cooking aha. I declare a war between industry heads, but anyways watch out for these cities, there might be some sacrifice events coming soon.
THEY also filmed that trailer in DUBAI. OH boy they make it so obvious!

cadiz

Star
Humiliation ritual begins?
his nail bed looks glued back together, these artists are bubblegum central they use filters and makeup all day long... but then you post this, hmmm...
what happened with his finger? he has the same problem as Jinn

Guys there was a thread on allkpop where some tea was being spilled and BTS were being criticized. Then this user randomly pops up and threatens to take down for defamation, claiming to be in direct contact with Bighit. And apparently btshit have been personally invited to Saudi by none other than MBS himself . Disgusting!!
no surprise!! those crazy fans report everyone who says something bad about BT$ (even the HR interviewer is getting sued)
And he clarified BT$ were personally invited to SA in the interview

"The appearance comes at the request of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman"

lightmightgirl

Veteran
what happened with his finger? he has the same problem as Jinn

no surprise!! those crazy fans report everyone who says something bad about BT$ (even the HR interviewer is getting sued)
And he clarified BT$ were personally invited to SA in the interview

"The appearance comes at the request of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman"
Yup!,
The nail bed looks like it was injured, also the skin has been nibbled off. He knows something and that is really weird how they are suing western news media (amendments protect free speach)!

Truthteller

Veteran
Due to personal reasons I can’t even express my hate for MBS. That man is pure evil. He is committing genocide in Yemen and the world is silent. Not to mention how he sawed up Khashoggi. No western artist was vile enough to do this. That is the word, BT$ are vile, just like Bang Pedo. I hope they take photos together and they get spread around media. Nasty nasty nasty

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I was typing about this just now, Jamal is a higher than a kite. I know about substances, and he is definitely on an upper. Did you see this:
V and his ^6 six sign

Oh and RM is always on a higher level than others, if he was only smart enough to know the mess he has been placed in after selling his soul. Dryer than a dry sheet.
Also Jin mentions his fav song is airplane two. This guy knows his gig is up soon, he always looks scared.

FUNNY how Just kidding has no tattoos.. wanna see how this ends up after he visited a shop afterwards. I am sure he just went to have hot tea there!

i see celebrities like a gum, they got chewed up, sucked all of their flavours out, and after theyre all chewed and has no taste, they get spitted out, and in order for you to can taste the gum again, you have to take out a new one and eat it again, and the cycle goes on and on, new gum, chew, spit. its a sad life they have, idk why people still want to be a celebrity or go to gollyweird, theyre so money thirsty and blind, poor souls, they are both tortured in the world and later in the afterworld, but what can we do right? its not our lives anyways, im just happy im not in their position, im forever thankful ♡
Literally laughed

OvercomeItAll

Established
I was typing about this just now, Jamal is a higher than a kite. I know about substances, and he is definitely on an upper. Did you see this:
V and his ^6 six sign

Oh and RM is always on a higher level than others, if he was only smart enough to know the mess he has been placed in after selling his soul. Dryer than a dry sheet.
Also Jin mentions his fav song is airplane two. This guy knows his gig is up soon, he always looks scared.

FUNNY how Just kidding has no tattoos.. wanna see how this ends up after he visited a shop afterwards. I am sure he just went to have hot tea there!
Exactly, Jamal is so high in this! Literally nothing that came out of his mouth made sense, or had anything to do with what he was being asked. And RapDevil wasn't helping at all to hide this, his long, blank stares at Jamal after every time Jamal spoke only emphasized that the member wasn't acting normal.

I wonder if rapdevil was purposely doing this, being so blatant with his expressions and not even acknowledging Jamal's compliments to him.

Last edited:

truthspeaks

Rookie
I have to laugh at all the fan backlash to that THR interview. The interview is actually the greatest gift BTS fans will ever get because it showed the veneer and some of the cracks in it to reveal the reality of how controlled these guys are. It's no mistake they compared Bang PD to Simon Cowell, and that the interviewer mentioned several times (in different ways) how artificial this group of men is in reality. No thoughts of their own, no analysis of anything they're doing, just broad and idiotic statements about "loving yourself" that mean nothing really.

BTS and BigHit have worked really hard to push a narrative of authenticity, autonomy and agency and wokeness when it comes to the group, distinguishing them from their peers as somehow superior. But it's all just the same schlock just a different sales pitch.

The fandom outcry is in response to having their fantasy disrupted, even a little bit.

Popping

Rookie
I saw this reply amongst the others to Sugar’s dodgy thumb tweet. Going by my own and other’s experience I’d say he has a massive case of anxiety.

aefostae (@sphiaaskth) Tweeted:
@BTS_twt Spot the same https://t.co/Y4kVmjWEr0

Yes they’ve just renewed their contract but what were they threatened with? I don’t believe all of them happily and freely signed it. I just don’t.
Money maybe

cadiz

Star
Oh wtf?? He looks like a total zombie. Look at his eyes. Aargh. He looks drained. Nothing good about this pic. Somebody help him ffs, this is horrible :(:(
we can't help him, he should help himself....and I don't think is healthy for you (or anyone) to feel bad about them
Remember they just gave an interview saying:

We are the best kpop group, we feel like the ones
We love what we do.....singing and dancing and we want to do this for 10 more years

We don't speak about war, poverty or hunger
We were invited to SA so we will go there

They literally accepted a personal invitation from MBS, and are staying at a royalty hotel

the don't care about poverty or hunger (so they don't care about people who suffer in this world)
And if that's not enough, see this

they are broadcasting the concert for money....fans have to pay to watch the SA concert online (because apparently the SA money is not enough)

people blame Bigshit for everything' but some of these guys were adults when they entered the company so they made their own choice
They are not good people....they are vile and greedy....and they do anything for money

I have to laugh at all the fan backlash to that THR interview. The interview is actually the greatest gift BTS fans will ever get because it showed the veneer and some of the cracks in it to reveal the reality of how controlled these guys are. It's no mistake they compared Bang PD to Simon Cowell, and that the interviewer mentioned several times (in different ways) how artificial this group of men is in reality. No thoughts of their own, no analysis of anything they're doing, just broad and idiotic statements about "loving yourself" that mean nothing really.

BTS and BigHit have worked really hard to push a narrative of authenticity, autonomy and agency and wokeness when it comes to the group, distinguishing them from their peers as somehow superior. But it's all just the same schlock just a different sales pitch.

The fandom outcry is in response to having their fantasy disrupted, even a little bit.
Where is the interview

Truthteller

Veteran
we can't help him, he should help himself....and I don't think is healthy for you (or anyone) to feel bad about them
Remember they just gave an interview saying:

We are the best kpop group, we feel like the ones
We love what we do.....singing and dancing and we want to do this for 10 more years

We don't speak about war, poverty or hunger
We were invited to SA so we will go there

They literally accepted a personal invitation from MBS, and are staying at a royalty hotel

the don't care about poverty or hunger (so they don't care about people who suffer in this world)
And if that's not enough, see this

they are broadcasting the concert for money....fans have to pay to watch the SA concert online (because apparently the SA money is not enough)

people blame Bigshit for everything' but some of these guys were adults when they entered the company so they made their own choice
They are not good people....they are vile and greedy....and they do anything for money
Yes, I thought that we already established that at this point BT$ are more like partners with bigshit if anything. They are no longer helpless boys under slave contract, whatever they do they have full responsibility.I don’t believe these people will ever be truly happy (if they are discontent), even if they leave bigshit. This is because they have sold their souls and the consequences will stay with them for life, unless they do something major which seldom happens for this kind of people.

Gosh I hope they meet with psycopath MBS and the photos get circulated. In a few years when he’ll hopefully be dragged to international court for his crimes, they will be shitting their pants.

Truthteller

Veteran
Oh I must’ve missed the bit where every other person on this thread agreed 100% with that then....I thought there were others who still genuinely see a tiny bit of humanity in a couple of the band members.
They are humans, but their state is a consequence of their own actions. Sure they are puppets to the company, but what is the company? Is it one person? No, it is hundreds of people working behind the scenes to manufacture this brand. Every person serves a role. You could very well call the camera man or song writer someone with no choice, because they have a family to feed. In fact the staff are much more vulnerable because unlike these guys they don’t have millions in their bank account with access to the best lawyers and a multitude of brainwashed fans. If they are puppets, it is because they chose to be, and because they don’t have a lot of options outside of this company if they want to maintain this level of fame and fortune. They bave enough leverage to spend millions of dollars buying songs for themselves. Yet when it comes to giving stupid answers during interviews and going to Saudi Arabia it is because they absolutely have no choice. Makes no sense. The company may blackmail them, but have you ever thought that it is a two way street? They probably have as much dirt on the company, surely with their money and fame they won’t be left alone , especially since the new contracts are in action. After their CEO these guys hold the most power in this equation.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Oh I must’ve missed the bit where every other person on this thread agreed 100% with that then....I thought there were others who still genuinely see a tiny bit of humanity in a couple of the band members.
Some people do...but most of the time is biased
it means: they see humanity "only" in their favorite members

in the end, these guys have a lot of songs bragging about their awards and money
And most of the time they act full of themselves....

last year they went on stage and started to cry saying they wanted to disband....we later find out it was all part of a recorded show...and they already signed a new contract for 7 years
it's hard to feel bad for them.....