BTS discussion thread

wow

Veteran
I think the song was supposed to be a meme, and him trying to make it viral with that stupid dance
if it's true he spent so much money for it, then what a waste!!! o_O

And look here:

bigshit is about to post their "vacations"
they said they were on a break but in reality Bigshit made them film their vacations and now they are releasing it

poor fans were fangirling about Sugar and Jinn fishing together but it was all part of a show :rolleyes:
homeboy forgot to take off his mic

Screenshot_2019-09-30-23-20-05-1.pngScreenshot_2019-09-30-23-20-05-1-1.png

and i oop, guess theyre not really taking a day off arent they?

Deadlylady

Established
Deadly Lady! Welcome back. That’s all i wanted to say.
Thank you :)

I think the song was supposed to be a meme, and him trying to make it viral with that stupid dance
if it's true he spent so much money for it, then what a waste!!! o_O

And look here:

bigshit is about to post their "vacations"
they said they were on a break but in reality Bigshit made them film their vacations and now they are releasing it

poor fans were fangirling about Sugar and Jinn fishing together but it was all part of a show :rolleyes:
There were many songs with dances that got viral so they did try their chances too. Like hobs did dance at some dr@ke song before. Maybe that's where they got that idea. But at least that song had way more lyrics to it. This one is just a few words to me.

Hahaha this is so funny. So they were just filming more vacation footage to sell to their fans. Remember one eye said in an interview "seems like we are never going to rest until the grave." Or something like it. I also wondered why would Jamal go to Paris in all of the places he could go for vacation. Because they were there just a few months ago anyways. This time they were filmed on vacation by themselves! Which I think they loved too much, like they like not being with each other. Like becoming free at least? Who knows. Making people getting used to see them alone? Maybe that's a strategy because they can't continue as a group for too long and alone they can still be a big thing if they are sucessful. They will go to the army soon so them making money of everything they can is normal I think.

What a pity that they cannot rest or sleep without cameras. How have they not yet died with such a routine of life?o_O
They are trying to make the most money before going to the army. K-pop life is like that, they knew that from the begining.

Deadlylady

Established
I just wondered how they could hold out for so long. I have an idea that they are using something (not sure if they are drugs) Perhaps in the future someone from bt $ will suffer because of this.
You have to look at it this way also. Many many many kids, teenagers etc are waiting in line to be the next big thing in kpop. And they are always younger. It's a non stop competition.
Also that country have a very high unemployment rate. So with those both factors in mind. I think anybody can do what they are doing it's not that hard. With that kind of motivation in the back of your head. Of course a lot of them must be feeling the side effects of such a hectic work and lifestyle with almost no private life or whatever. But I'm sure they are glad to be famous and making a lot of money. Being jobless and broke is even worst sometimes.

wow

Veteran
You have to look at it this way also. Many many many kids, teenagers etc are waiting in line to be the next big thing in kpop. And they are always younger. It's a non stop competition.
Also that country have a very high unemployment rate. So with those both factors in mind. I think anybody can do what they are doing it's not that hard. With that kind of motivation in the back of your head. Of course a lot of them must be feeling the side effects of such a hectic work and lifestyle with almost no private life or whatever. But I'm sure they are glad to be famous and making a lot of money. Being jobless and broke is even worst sometimes.
i see celebrities like a gum, they got chewed up, sucked all of their flavours out, and after theyre all chewed and has no taste, they get spitted out, and in order for you to can taste the gum again, you have to take out a new one and eat it again, and the cycle goes on and on, new gum, chew, spit. its a sad life they have, idk why people still want to be a celebrity or go to gollyweird, theyre so money thirsty and blind, poor souls, they are both tortured in the world and later in the afterworld, but what can we do right? its not our lives anyways, im just happy im not in their position, im forever thankful ♡

JINtercession

Rookie
Look at this thread, lol fans are up in arms getting all triggered about hobi's hairstyle. Maybe these fans won't be so hard to get unwedged after all if they can be triggered about something as trivial as hairstyles. They say it's a black people only hairstyle and I don't want to open a can of worms, but what if I (who has French heritage) said only French can wear French braids, people would be outraged, right? So you can see a double standard. It relies on a mob and victim mentality. Maybe the virtue signalling PC cancel culture might be on our side for once. Still, It amazes me what gets people all stirred up these days, the favourite pastime of this generation seems to be getting offended and taking part in protests/activism over trivial, fabricated or overexaggerated things (many of which are backed by elitist, George Sorros) distracting them from deeper things going on behind the scenes that are actually oppressing people.

Truthteller

Veteran
Look at this thread, lol fans are up in arms getting all triggered about hobi's hairstyle. Maybe these fans won't be so hard to get unwedged after all if they can be triggered about something as trivial as hairstyles. They say it's a black people only hairstyle and I don't want to open a can of worms, but what if I (who has French heritage) said only French can wear French braids, people would be outraged, right? So you can see a double standard. It relies on a mob and victim mentality. Maybe the virtue signalling PC cancel culture might be on our side for once. Still, It amazes me what gets people all stirred up these days, the favourite pastime of this generation seems to be getting offended and taking part in protests/activism over trivial, fabricated or overexaggerated things (many of which are backed by elitist, George Sorros) distracting them from deeper things going on behind the scenes that are actually oppressing people.
You know I have traveled in sub-saharan Africa, and I must say that none of the Africans I met cared if a non-black person got their hair styles such as cornrows and dreadlocks. In fact they were more than happy if you got them and saw it as a sign of solidarity. This whole cultural appropriation issue seems to belong to the US were race baiting happens. Instead of focusing on the real cause of social injustices they waste people's time with these nonsense arguments.

cadiz

Star
You know I have traveled in sub-saharan Africa, and I must say that none of the Africans I met cared if a non-black person got their hair styles such as cornrows and dreadlocks. In fact they were more than happy if you got them and saw it as a sign of solidarity. This whole cultural appropriation issue seems to belong to the US were race baiting happens. Instead of focusing on the real cause of social injustices they waste people's time with these nonsense arguments.
it's true cultural appropiation is a thing that happens manly in the US, but in Hope and BT$ case, this was just dumb decision

They are a group who wants to be famous in the US, and try to show a "woke" image
That type of hairstyle is not a problem where I live....but if I wanted to be a star in the US I would avoid it because I know is considered offensive there

Armys already talked to bigshit about it....during mic drop promotions they gave Hope this same hairstyle and Armys complained so Bigshit deleted some scenes from a show....so they KNOW this is offensive in America

but they just don't care....or they know Army will protect them from everything
And I saw nobody taking about the song or his "talent"....everyone was talking about his hair so.....bad publicity is at least publicity

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
The most explicit image about Jin's death...:
Sans titre-1.jpg
Either he will die, one or more drugs mix / mix with alcohol. Or he will drink a bad product. In any case, he will have, a sort of estomat's avage, which will burn him from the inside and make him spit blood (or that represents wine, being an algebra of the mass). I even thought of a stocking, in his meal ... Otherwise speaking of the mass. The concert in honor of Jin, according to my estimate, will run at the same time as the J.O. The fire is in the background and a concert is organized at the same time in Fire. RAP Monster also lights a fire. Then in a kind of ceremony / "Mass" of the Catholic style. Fans are blessed with bottles of water BTS. On the picture, it has several barrels (gas?).Suga s'eureur is under, and he is marked on the ground R U Drunk. Walking on a yellow line, color Jin who is also on the snickers of J-Hope (symbol of drugs).

Jin (the man in black, see his shoes, the ones that will be dropped by the sea, the shoes on the tree.) The black coat, reminding as much the coat, from the day of the death of Jonghyun, to the fans returning to the fans of Jin, and the different appearances in the BTS clips 1 = Jin, many being the fans.

Shuna

Star
It turns out that Jin will die either in a car accident or from poisoning?
When EunB and Rise died by their managers, who hit the car, he had only the headlights and the picture of it that had a shift like, the car is out of place. In addition to the representation of the air ring, by a face. The seat advances, towards this one. But they did not have cars.

By the death of Jonghyun, though. The one with Taemin, ect.

The car is born, a representation of human bodies. And as they are turned, in a system of spirituality, the vehicle of light, soul, bodily energy. Moreover, people falling in Mic Drop, vehicles, falling into the trailer of Kai SuperM is the same scene.

Truthteller

Veteran
Looks like some hot tea might be spilled from this tattoo shop scandal. If they are unlucky, it won’t be buried and will affect a lot of these kpop idols and Big$hit. There are now speculations that the shop is involved with drugs and prostitution, is anyone surprised ??! Not the first time BT$ has been involved with the two after Jamal’s rentboy expose lately. That is why Bang Pedo is working overtime to shut their page down.
Apparently some of their staff and producers have been spotted there some with suspicious looking women used for ”entertainment purposes”. We already saw their manager with the woman and JK (or at least someone who bears an eerie resemblance to the manager). People are asking how some of these idols are so close with the tattoo gang, when they aren’t tattooed head to toe. That means they are spending a lot of time together and must be doing other activities there. Would not surprise me if these people are their local drug dealers.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
BT$ gave an interview for the Hollywood reporter and it's a mess
everyone on twitter is making fun of them for their stupid answers , and fans are saying the Hollywood reporter is trying to sabotage them :rolleyes:

Here are some parts of the interview :

"We have to consider ourselves not just better [than other K-pop acts], but the best," says RM, BTS' 25-year-old charismatic leader. "When we're out there on that stage, we're there to conquer. We think we're the ones."

"There are some bad people in Korea — quite a few Lou Pearlmans," RM says, "But we feel like we're very respected when we talk to Mr. Bang." Jungkook offers an equally glowing evaluation of the boss. "He gives us a lot of freedom to do whatever we want to do"

while their world is filled with private jets, legions of bodyguards and armies of personal chefs, their private lives — if you can even call them that — are scrupulously monitored. When Jungkook was spotted with a 22-year-old woman on Geoje Island , Big Hit threatened legal action against any news outlet that suggested they were romantically linked. Girlfriends, apparently, aren't supposed to be part of the synth-pop-star fantasy.

whenever the conversation turns to anything controversial — or just slightly provocative — their answers have all the spontaneity of a Disney animatronic figure. For instance, when asked if they have any reservations about resuming their tour in America during such a politically fraught period, a switch seems to flip in RM's brain. "BTS doesn't talk about big issues like war or peace, or global poverty or starvation, or things like that," he says, shooting down the question. "There are a lot of issues, both in the United States and in Korea. I think the message [is] loving yourself, as well as to look at the small things."

Oct. 10 in Saudi Arabia. The appearance comes at the request of Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman and has generated controversy (especially after Nicki Minaj canceled a date there in July).

"I wouldn't say it was easy," RM says (extremely carefully) of the decision to play Saudi Arabia. "But we were officially invited. It's been a while since we've performed in the Middle East — I guess the last time was 2015 in Dubai." Adds Jimin: "To put it simply, if there's a place where people want to see us, we'll go there. That's really how we feel."

here is the full link to the interview:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/bts-is-back-musics-billion-dollar-boy-band-takes-next-step-1244580?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

I don't know about you but I think this RM reply says it all:

"BTS doesn't talk about big issues like war or peace, or global poverty or starvation, or things like that," ........"I think the message [is] loving yourself, as well as to look at the small things."

lol this is a great answer for a group who works for Unice.f and gave a speech at the UN (sarcasm ON)

BT$ have no idea what to do when the questions are "complicated"
the saudi Arabia answer....them talking about being "the ones"...and saying their boss don't control them but then the interviewer talking about BH taking legal action against everyone lmao....no wonder Army are mad on twitter

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Surely they can’t all enjoy this life now? Surely??
who knows? look at the end of the interview:

"We're not really compelling each other to keep this going," says Jimin "We just have so much fun together singing and dancing that we want it to continue."
Suga concurs, echoing the party line: "As long as our bodies hold up, we'll be doing the same thing in 10 years."

BT$ say they are very happy and want to be in the boyband forever ;)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Ha!
Tbh I’d not read the full interview when I commented there, but having just read it all I’m now thinking maybe they are all happy, maybe things aren’t as bleak as some of us think they are... maybe there’s no bad stuff going on behind the scenes..... maybe they’re a happy boyband with a good company behind them who respects them and treats them well...........
I’m very gullible aren’t I......
hard to know what's real or not
But one thing is true....Army are angry and want to take legal action against the hollywood reporter

not sure why they are blamming the magazine if it was RM who gave the stupid answers....but "oppa must be always protected"

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Looks like some hot tea might be spilled from this tattoo shop scandal. If they are unlucky, it won’t be buried and will affect a lot of these kpop idols and Big$hit. There are now speculations that the shop is involved with drugs and prostitution, is anyone surprised ??! Not the first time BT$ has been involved with the two after Jamal’s rentboy expose lately. That is why Bang Pedo is working overtime to shut their page down.
Apparently some of their staff and producers have been spotted there some with suspicious looking women used for ”entertainment purposes”. We already saw their manager with the woman and JK (or at least someone who bears an eerie resemblance to the manager). People are asking how some of these idols are so close with the tattoo gang, when they aren’t tattooed head to toe. That means they are spending a lot of time together and must be doing other activities there. Would not surprise me if these people are their local drug dealers.
You hit the damn nail on the head truthteller. Excellent points made here, these artists esp apart from being creepy such as the one that was seen with this tattoo artist and like those weird pics I posted earlier, they are not friends with tattoo artists just because... JK doesn't even have that tattoo he was seen with before... hinting that he was used as a cover up for being with that lady. Tattoos are seen as immoral in Korea still (because of the traditional norms). JK from all of them would be that last on the list to even get one, that is why they had to use that ARMY tattoo to cover up something else. Yes, he may have another tattoo besides the Army one, but hanging with a tattoo shop artist on your "break" aka means you're doing something else. Tattoo shops have links to being front shops to clean out money. It is alll just a base for $$$.
Looks like Hollyweird is ready to say goodbye to them. They can now kiss that Grammy goodbye, especially after this Saudi concert, I could be wrong though. Shows that one eyed is not that smart as some people here speculated.
This is one of these moments I wonder with all the money Bangshit has and all the hype around this interview made by the writer themselves and the company it ended up being a complete bashing of them (as deserved). Is it one of those schemes to keep them looking like victims from haters to make them more $$ by fans, or is it because the whole Saudi thing and the West being woke, or is it for some other reason. I want to add that candydumbass " "As long as our bodies hold up, we'll be doing the same thing in 10 years." this line shows exactly what they do. Not souls, bodies!! They are hinting that they are doing this for $$ and no matter all the exhaustion they will keep doing this until they flop to the ground. My guess is that bangbang warned them to keep the scare the company is having for the army hiatus and make it seem like they are just doing this for no matter what bc "army is life". PS...RM with his high IQ didn't quite think to not mention that other topics except self-love is important. The guy is dumber than a rock. If you wanna play the game right pick up the right chess pieces. I am glad that reporter teared them apart by calling them robots, pretty sure he saw the biggest crap during that dinner interview, why else would he want to face the wrath of the stupid fans and put his life and career on line.

I digress,
On Oct 1st BTS were announced to be the new FILA global ambassadors, there's a conspiracy that FILA means "ALLAH" (no i am not saying this is bad) the point is that it is mocking him.

Remember when this drama happened
Nike Air Max shoe logo called 'offensive' to Muslims for Allah-like design.
Well FILA logos have a symbolism behind. And where are they heading to in a few weeks, oh yea Saudi Arabia upon the king's request... we all know the real reason how they get these offers and it is not because they are the biggest boy groups.

They need to rest up the witchcraft session begins now as October is here (sarcasm). I really hope they get exposed by someone other than dating life dramas.

cadiz

Star
Looks like Hollyweird is ready to say goodbye to them. They can now kiss that Grammy goodbye, especially after this Saudi concert, I could be wrong though. Shows that one eyed is not that smart as some people here speculated.
this interview was supposed to be part of their Grammy campaign o_O but their answers are so dumb

they preach about "speak yourself" but they don't like to speak about big issues
And the interviewer makes fun of how fake they are all the time....this was another mistake

lightmightgirl

Veteran
this interview was supposed to be part of their Grammy campaign o_O but their answers are so dumb

they preach about "speak yourself" but they don't like to speak about big issues
And the interviewer makes fun of how fake they are all the time....this was another mistake
Claps in slow motion, exactly all that witchcraft got their IQ's down to the floor. Like LuRo said, perfect performing puppies, the best in the game. I would love to see what would happen if this site was found by BTS or bang bang, because I am sure they might have an idea, does anybody know.? Anyways, maybe they are not getting Hollyweird support as they are at heads with someone important from Hollyweird. This might not be related to anything illuminati, but have you guys noticed that with all the money they have they claim they live in a condo together, but news articles have boasted about the expensive cars and condos they own. Everytime they are on "break" the backgrounds of the rooms are studio like and looks not that high class. Like someone said and mentioned by linking a video, once the contract ends they owe so much $$ to the company back. They will have to have so much debt just to have anonymity, if they ever retire. They are never pictured driving around with their expensive cars. And the real estate investment JPOOP news that BTS pays to boast about, to me it's just a way to wash money!

cadiz

Star
Claps in slow motion, exactly all that witchcraft got their IQ's down to the floor. Like LuRo said, perfect performing puppies, the best in the game. I would love to see what would happen if this site was found by BTS or bang bang, because I am sure they might have an idea, does anybody know.? Anyways, maybe they are not getting Hollyweird support as they are at heads with someone important from Hollyweird. This might not be related to anything illuminati, but have you guys noticed that with all the money they have they claim they live in a condo together, but news articles have boasted about the expensive cars and condos they own. Everytime they are on "break" the backgrounds of the rooms are studio like and looks not that high class. Like someone said and mentioned by linking a video, once the contract ends they owe so much $$ to the company back. They will have to have so much debt just to have anonymity, if they ever retire. They are never pictured driving around with their expensive cars. And the real estate investment JPOOP news that BTS pays to boast about, to me it's just a way to wash money!
not sure about how much money they have
but this Hollywood Reporter interviewer does talk about the huge difference between their profit and what Bang PD earns

"there is much speculation in the K-pop press about each of the members' worth. It has been reported that the boys have made as much as $8 million each in merch sales alone, although they don't have individual representation and instead are wholly owned by Bang's Big Hit. Bang himself is worth $770 million, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index"

lol you can tell this reporter knows some shady things are happening behind the scenes

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Or all this could be one of those humiliation rituals for a grammy.:oops:
i have heard about this, what really happens when they get humiliated bc I am sure they know what actually all of this is just a money plot and a NWO agenda. But good theory!
not sure about how much money they have
but this Hollywood Reporter interviewer does talk about the huge difference between their profit and what Bang PD earns

"there is much speculation in the K-pop press about each of the members' worth. It has been reported that the boys have made as much as $8 million each in merch sales alone, although they don't have individual representation and instead are wholly owned by Bang's Big Hit. Bang himself is worth $770 million, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index"

lol you can tell this reporter knows some shay things are happening behind the scenes
Yes, he was so sarcastic with this, it is like he knows they are poor behind the scenes. I am sure their money is not that boastful behind the scenes, as they have drug/alcohol and SE* addictions. They are willing slaves that consented to all of this. Wholly owned, mhmm sounds like he knows about their real deals. I wish instead of just releasing temporary jabs someone will out them with evidence of course.

Truthteller

Veteran
Guys there was a thread on allkpop where some tea was being spilled and BTS were being criticized. Then this user randomly pops up and threatens to take down for defamation, claiming to be in direct contact with Bighit. And apparently btshit have been personally invited to Saudi by none other than MBS himself . Disgusting!!